LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 all3rd said:
Umm why are they wasting their last 20 something episodes with Danielle I never really cared about her till she finally died?
for some reason i cannot rmemebr her dying?
i need to re watch fu*kkkk
 02-05-2009, 11:51 AM         #162
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So why do I get the feeling that the people were chasing Locke and Co. on the boat were like another version of Lost. Except this plane crashed from India and they found the Oceanic Survivors' camp and did that.

Just my theory.
 9 years ago '04        #163
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
i think wen they were getting shot at, they were actully way in the future... i bet we'll see who dat was in the next season...

also anyone else excited jin was alive? new it was him wen they had that body lying there...
 9 years ago '06        #164
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Great episode not as good as the other 3 this season but definitely a great episode with a superb cliff hanger. I cant wait to get more explanation as to what happened to Danielle's team and how she was forced to give up her baby to Ben. Also this Ajira Airways people are a good mystery for us to think about it my WILD theory is that they were 3 years in the future and that it was Ben and the O6's boats after they returned to the Island. Also like someone said above its now all but confirmed that Miles is Pierre Changs son once Faraday asked Miles if he was sure that hed never been on the Island before.
 9 years ago '08        #165
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
I almost cringe when Kate and Jack are together. The whole city scenes are getting stale and they need to bring it back to the Island already.

The show is getting pretty predictable too. They should of called this show coincidence because that's all I see.

I still love it though.
 9 years ago '05        #166
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
Ok, who are you guys saying Miles must be? I dont remember what your talking about. How the hell do you remember season 1 so vividly? Anyway, somebody explain.

Also, I wanted to ask, wasnt Sun pregnant at one point? What ever happened with that kid?
 9 years ago '08        #167
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ok, who are you guys saying Miles must be? I dont remember what your talking about. How the hell do you remember season 1 so vividly? Anyway, somebody explain.

Also, I wanted to ask, wasnt Sun pregnant at one point? What ever happened with that kid?
People are speculating that Miles' is the Asian dude's son. The asian dude with the dharma initiative that was up in them Dharma videos stuntin with his white fur coat and sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by KarteL13; 02-06-2009 at 02:04 PM..
 02-06-2009, 06:19 PM         #168
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It isn't possible that Danielle has always met Jin (as some people are saying). During the original timeline (16 years ago) when the science expedition shipwrecked on the Island, Jin could not have been there.

I know that we are going to use Daniel's statements as concrete evidence about time travel, but I think his statement about "whatever happened, happened" and "what's done, is done" is flawed. I know that Desmond is special (I'm guessing because he's the only other Islander that his experienced time travel in 3x08 and 4x05), which somehow makes him able to "remember". But I think that other people can "remember" too (such as Danielle, who would most likely have remembered Jin if she was still alive from 4x08). I'm thinking that Desmond has a different "miraculously special" characteristic that has not fully been revealed.

I don't think that anyone knows all of the details about time travel in Lost. It is a very complex subject: there is conscious time traveling (into the past), physical time travel (into the future and past), and on top of all that, constants...
 9 years ago '06        #169
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
when did anyone ever physically time travel into the future on Lost? from what i remember theres only been past physical time travel.
 9 years ago '06        #170
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 DHARMA said:
It isn't possible that Danielle has always met Jin (as some people are saying). During the original timeline (16 years ago) when the science expedition shipwrecked on the Island, Jin could not have been there.

I know that we are going to use Daniel's statements as concrete evidence about time travel, but I think his statement about "whatever happened, happened" and "what's done, is done" is flawed. I know that Desmond is special (I'm guessing because he's the only other Islander that his experienced time travel in 3x08 and 4x05), which somehow makes him able to "remember". But I think that other people can "remember" too (such as Danielle, who would most likely have remembered Jin if she was still alive from 4x08). I'm thinking that Desmond has a different "miraculously special" characteristic that has not fully been revealed.

I don't think that anyone knows all of the details about time travel in Lost. It is a very complex subject: there is conscious time traveling (into the past), physical time travel (into the future and past), and on top of all that, constants...

It's possible that she doesn't remember Jin. Would you remember someone you met 16 years ago? (We don't know how long Jin stuck around when they ran into each other, anyway.)
 9 years ago '06        #171
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 modalee81 said:
when did anyone ever physically time travel into the future on Lost? from what i remember theres only been past physical time travel.

I don't think anyone traveled into the future yet, but when they were getting shot at in the boat, I was reading on a Lost forum I post at, that they were in the future. People were speculating that the Ajira (the label on the water bottle) is the name of the airline that Jack and co. fly back on to get to the island. they provided links and sh*t to back up their speculation, but I'm too lazy to go dig it up, plus I don't really believe in that theory anyway.
 9 years ago '06        #172
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
I don't think anyone traveled into the future yet, but when they were getting shot at in the boat, I was reading on a Lost forum I post at, that they were in the future. People were speculating that the Ajira (the label on the water bottle) is the name of the airline that Jack and co. fly back on to get to the island. they provided links and sh*t to back up their speculation, but I'm too lazy to go dig it up, plus I don't really believe in that theory anyway.
haha damn thats crazy cuz in my post in the last page i had the same exact theory but i said that it was kinda wild but i guess others see it that way as well.
 02-06-2009, 09:08 PM         #173
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Welcome to Ajira Airways, a new kind of flying. We take our passengers from the whirlwind of their world into the wild possibilities of this infinite planet. Dreams are made in the atmosphere, and we’re here to make them yours. So never say never to saying goodbye to little pillows, peanuts and kicked seats. Your living room has grown wings and is starting over in a surprise locale.

Get lost in the world with groundbreaking promotions like Destination: Destiny that keeps your flight destination a mystery until you get there. We’re changing the way people think about travel - this isn’t vacation, this is your life... escaped. Let us deliver your destination by revealing your destiny.

The skies have no limit with our new destinations beginning January 21st. So go on an adventure anywhere on the globe and re-imagine your world to be as big as ours. No Borders, Now Boarding - Ajira Airways.

9 years ago '05        #174
space
space
^^^

9 years ago '04        #175
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 DHARMA said:

yur exactly right... a lot of people dont understand that if sumone sees them they do change the future... it wasnt like it was ment to happen and nuthing changes...

thats why wen daniel knocks on the hatch door desmond and him talk...desmond randomly remebers it...bc it was jus added to his memories...
 9 years ago '07        #176
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 -Phase One- said:
It's possible that she doesn't remember Jin. Would you remember someone you met 16 years ago? (We don't know how long Jin stuck around when they ran into each other, anyway.)

In real life....No

but if you have just got stranded on an Island and you find a man in the water and you save that man, then of course you would remember that person
 02-07-2009, 08:50 AM         #177
Fezyadeadhomie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the greatest show EVER
 02-07-2009, 11:36 AM         #178
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fezyadeadhomie said:
this is the greatest show EVER
:agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #179
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Welsh! said:
In real life....No

but if you have just got stranded on an Island and you find a man in the water and you save that man, then of course you would remember that person
I see your point. Maybe she has short term memory?
 9 years ago '05        #180
space
space
The reason Daniel was able to do that with Desmond was because that was there first meeting. That just comes off like a memory that Desmond all of a sudden remembered. That is theoretically possible, I guess.

What isnt possible is if Sawyer went to that door and knocked and Desmon came out. That cant happen because then that'd fu*k up there future meeting (Original meeting) becasue Desmond would have known who Sawyer was. Obviously he didnt know him, so Sawyer could have knocked on teh door. He could have banged for an hour straight and something would've kept Desmond from opening the door. Thats why Faraday made them all go away and he knocked by himself.

Its hard to explain and it sounds complicated as fu*k, but its really not that confusing.

I know VERY little about quantum theories and all that bullsh*t, and I understand the concept that Lost is using perfectly. Thus far, it hasnt been flawed.

They will explain why Danielle doesnt remember Jin in the future. Lost doesnt leave holes like that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy