Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #121
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
O.......M.....................fu*kING GOD!!!!!!!

Greatest episode of any television show since the Sopranos ended.

Sweet fu*king Jesus.

And the guys talking about that bomb being why they pressed the button every 108 minutes, fu*king brilliant, I always wondered wtf was up with that fu*king button, they never explained it. So that must be it.

And young version of Widmore had me shocked, and then when Locke told Richard to come see him in a few years I almost threw my digital cable remote through my TV. fu*king brilliant.

Wow what a great fu*king show.

I cant fu*king wait till next week. I wanna see what Ben, Jack, and company are up to.

fu*king GREAT!!
 9 years ago '06        #122
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2275 2275
Is it just me or is the stuff happening on the island way more interesting than than the sh*t happening off the island?
 9 years ago '05        #123
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
^^^

Definetly true.

But we still gotta see whats up off the island.
 9 years ago '05        #124
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,969 | Props total: 3230 3230
 Reppindaburghh said:
O.......M.....................fu*kING GOD!!!!!!!

Greatest episode of any television show since the Sopranos ended.

Sweet fu*king Jesus.

And the guys talking about that bomb being why they pressed the button every 108 minutes, fu*king brilliant, I always wondered wtf was up with that fu*king button, they never explained it. So that must be it.

And young version of Widmore had me shocked, and then when Locke told Richard to come see him in a few years I almost threw my digital cable remote through my TV. fu*king brilliant.

Wow what a great fu*king show.

I cant fu*king wait till next week. I wanna see what Ben, Jack, and company are up to.

fu*king GREAT!!
Damn, your easily impressed.

This sh*t was mediocre. It has started answering questions, but the show is still moving at a snail's pace. I don't expect it to all happen at once, but cmon, that whole Desmond segment was boring as hell.

The Locke segment was the only part of the episode that held my interest completely. I died laughing when he found out about Widmore. And it was genious that Locke tells Richard to meet him in the future.
 9 years ago '08        #125
TheHighLife 
space
space
$335 | Props total: 54 54
my favorite part of the episode was when 'Widmore' escaped from Locke, Juliet and Sawyer .. when he got back to the camp and tried to explain to Richard what happened.. Richard was like "did they follow you" and Widmore said "It was an old man there's no way he could track me here.. no one knows this island better than me.. " .. and then the next scene is John Locke pointing at the camp cause he fruckin tracked his a.ss there... I mean i didnt explain the part well but if you saw it you'd understand how fruckin BALLIN' John Locke is... i loved that part ...

Last edited by TheHighLife; 01-29-2009 at 04:39 PM..
 01-31-2009, 03:52 PM         #126
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelerfan1 said:
This show is getting stupid. All the sudden they speak Latin now and can travel through time

Bring The Wire back :rant:
Lost >>> The Wire

Stop watching the show if you don't like the direction it is going. You should have known since Season 3 time-travel was going to be a apart of the show.
 01-31-2009, 03:54 PM         #127
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So....

As of 1954 Charles Widmore met Daniel Farraday back at the camp...

We know in the future that Charles Widmore funds Daniel Farradays research for time travel and what have you.....

Does Widmore fund Daniels research BECAUSE of the 1954 meeting between them?? The first time that Widmore ever sees or hears of Daniel Farraday in the future, he must have realised that he recognized a young Farraday from the Island back in 1954, and when propositioned with the opportunity to fund Daniels time travel reseach, Widmore must have realised that it would be a good investment since he HIMSELF knew that the research would be successfull, due to his 1954 experience with Farraday???

Which brings me to the three reasons why I think itd be plausable;

1. The blonde woman MUST have told Richard and the rest of the 50's Others, Widmore included, that Daniel had claimed to be from 50 years in the future.

2. Even if for the faintest of memories, Widmore could easily remember Daniel and his face/name/what have you.

3. But both of those reasons coupled with the fact that he VANISHED from the Island never to be seen again by the 50's Others would probably make Old Widmore think;

"Oh $hit!, That was the guy I saw on the Island 50 years ago, who claimed he was from 50 years in the future and vanished into thin air!"

Which would probably make him back his TIME TRAVEL funding, right?....
 01-31-2009, 04:02 PM         #128
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In the 'Pilot'. The suit Jack is wearing when he wakes up in the jungle after the crash...is similar to the one he puts on in the hotel room in 'Because You Left.'

Could the 'Pilot' actually be the return of the O6 or Jack to the island somehow?

Honestly if it turned out that way it would be a great end to the show. It would just basically be like an endless loop? The 06 go back, go through the same thing with all the other passengers of 815 again, then eventually get off the island again etc...?

[pic - click to view]

Notice Bens telescoping baton on the right of 'Pilot' Jack.

[pic - click to view]

Also notice everytime someone has traveled they always end up on their back.

[pic - click to view]

Locke did.

[pic - click to view]

Desmond woke up here

[pic - click to view]

Ben after turning the FDW

[pic - click to view]

Desmond again.

Perhaps somehow if when the 06 gets back; Jack is somehow shifting time, and this is where he starts. I would only appreciate the time loop theory if it was applied to only 1 or 2 people...if the whole saga was a loop...It would suck. We've all seen the first four years, why repeat? ...unless they show how things change; but that would get stale if that's the big mystery.

Fianlly, sort of related to this thread, I was watching 'Tabula Rasa' and Sawyer says to Jack: "your still living in the real world, i'm in the wild" its so foreshadowing.

Last edited by DHARMA; 01-31-2009 at 04:07 PM..
 01-31-2009, 04:07 PM         #129
Jon Quest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
In the 'Pilot'. The suit Jack is wearing when he wakes up in the jungle after the crash...is similar to the one he puts on in the hotel room in 'Because You Left.'

Could the 'Pilot' actually be the return of the O6 or Jack to the island somehow?

Honestly if it turned out that way it would be a great end to the show. It would just basically be like an endless loop? The 06 go back, go through the same thing with all the other passengers of 815 again, then eventually get off the island again etc...?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Locke did.

[pic - click to view]

Desmond woke up here

[pic - click to view]

i was thinking that too
 01-31-2009, 04:25 PM         #130
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jon Quest said:
i was thinking that too
Possibly. But the pilot also included Boone and Shannon and Arzt and Ana Lucia and Libby were on that flight in the pilot. So while it is interesting to think about, I don't think so.
 01-31-2009, 04:31 PM         #131
Jon Quest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HR_Paperstacks said:
Possibly. But the pilot also included Boone and Shannon and Arzt and Ana Lucia and Libby were on that flight in the pilot. So while it is interesting to think about, I don't think so.
True. This is why I usually just like to sit back and watch this show with no speculation.
 9 years ago '06        #132
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 DHARMA said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Locke did.

[pic - click to view]

Desmond woke up here

[pic - click to view]

Ben after turning the FDW

[pic - click to view]

Desmond again.

Perhaps somehow if when the 06 gets back; Jack is somehow shifting time, and this is where he starts. I would only appreciate the time loop theory if it was applied to only 1 or 2 people...if the whole saga was a loop...It would suck. We've all seen the first four years, why repeat? ...unless they show how things change; but that would get stale if that's the big mystery.

Fianlly, sort of related to this thread, I was watching 'Tabula Rasa' and Sawyer says to Jack: "your still living in the real world, i'm in the wild" its so foreshadowing.

I like that idea, and I have thought about that as well. But part of me wouldn't be pleased. Surely they could do something better to end the show.
 01-31-2009, 08:00 PM         #133
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
I like that idea, and I have thought about that as well. But part of me wouldn't be pleased. Surely they could do something better to end the show.
Another thing to point out is how Kate wandered out from the jungle.
 01-31-2009, 08:55 PM         #134
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
Well Bernard ended up in a tree. So maybe she was out there.
 9 years ago '04        #135
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah I was about to say the lady chillin with Ben was the chick that spoke to Desmond in his time elapsing situation a bit back...
 9 years ago '06        #136
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 DHARMA said:

I think I read somewhere last year or so where they mentioned that season 6 will be the end of the show. Is this true? It kind of feels like they're ending the show this season by what's going on right now. Unless they have other stuff planned out.

I just hope they end show well, and not some stupid bullsh*t. I want an ending that'll leave me like "wtf" and trying to figure out what happened.
 02-01-2009, 04:24 AM         #137
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:

I think I read somewhere last year or so where they mentioned that season 6 will be the end of the show. Is this true? It kind of feels like they're ending the show this season by what's going on right now. Unless they have other stuff planned out.

I just hope they end show well, and not some stupid bullsh*t. I want an ending that'll leave me like "wtf" and trying to figure out what happened.
Yes it is true that it will end after Season 6. And I've always banked on the fact that the way Jack wakes up in the Pilot will be explained in detail in the final episode or episodes.
 9 years ago '07        #138
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
I cant see the ending being a good ending in all honesty...to me I feel it will be dissapointing.

episode was decent, I can't stand Farraday though, plus did anyone else not get annoyed by watching that blonde chick in this episode talk? the bi*ch wouldn't move her mouth, she was like a damn ventriloquist.
 9 years ago '05        #139
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
What do you guys expect to be concluded? The reasoning behind the island? I don't think it will ever be explained. It's too complicated to show plus it isn't Lost style to explain things in detail. People just have to accept the island has magic powers, the time machine was built by man and probably in the future and now it is lost in the past.

As for Season 6 being the last season I hope not. They can easily extend it to 9 seasons or more. I read somewhere that after the last season they will make a full movie to explain things.
 9 years ago '04        #140
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 goke11429 said:
interesting

I thought it would be fun to ask all my sources who have seen the first 3 episodes of Season 5 and for them to give us a rating out of 10. I also asked them to give us their ratings on The Constant,Through The Looking Glass and Stranger in a Strange Land for comparative purposes.

From this it looks like they all agree that Jughead is the best of the first 3 episodes.

look the constant got all 10s and an 11 which episode was that

Last edited by ABSOLUTE STYLE; 02-01-2009 at 01:27 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
39 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
214 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy