LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1181
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
my friend brought up a good point: if that guy just took control of lockes body, or can take shape of these people, why was lockes body in that crate? wouldnt the guy just take control of the dead body? why would there be a second body then. that would mean christians body is still on the island somewhere, but i couldve sworn jack found the coffin and there was nothing in it? i dont remember exactly.
 9 years ago '06        #1182
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
Ya Jack found an empty coffin without his dads body in it. Im sure itll be explained next season.
 9 years ago '05        #1183
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 haff3131 said:
my friend brought up a good point: if that guy just took control of lockes body, or can take shape of these people, why was lockes body in that crate? wouldnt the guy just take control of the dead body? why would there be a second body then. that would mean christians body is still on the island somewhere, but i couldve sworn jack found the coffin and there was nothing in it? i dont remember exactly.

I think "that guy" you're talking about is smokey. Either he turns into smokey or back then smokey took the form of him. Anyway the whole light and dark reference is about Jacob (light) and new guy (dark). Jacob is the good guy. This also is linked to Rose and Bernard. I don't think those two can be k!lled.

Smokey doesn't take control of someone's body he creates an illusion of them.
 9 years ago '04        #1184
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
^but then yu wonder why did christian and yemi's bodys go missing?

and "jacobs" cabin is the one horace built for him nd his wife... not rose and bernards hut...i styll think their going to be trapped in 1970 next season...

also yu can count on someone getting k!lled by juilet next season... if yu remeber wen sawyer and them are jumpin thru time and they take the canoes? thenn they start gettin shot at nd juilet shoots one of the ppl on the other canoe..... those are the canoes that illana and bram brought lockes body over on...its prolly gona be sum shocker death...nd then us be like ohh s**t i remeber that
 9 years ago '07        #1185
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
it was obvious it was Locke's body in the crate.
I just a.ssumed the island allowed Locke to come back as an illusion but I was wrong.

Jack and Kate were still a pain in the a.ss in this episode, wish they would just die already, Sawyer is now a right f*g**t, I hope Juliet is dead just so Sawyer can be a bad a.ss again.

because if Juliet is dead then Sawyer will blame Jack so who no's what'll happen there.
 9 years ago '04        #1186
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
In the pilot episode.does anyone know who the two superheroes in walt's comic book are?
 9 years ago '05        #1187
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Propel Water said:
^but then yu wonder why did christian and yemi's bodys go missing?

and "jacobs" cabin is the one horace built for him nd his wife... not rose and bernards hut...i styll think their going to be trapped in 1970 next season...

also yu can count on someone getting k!lled by juilet next season... if yu remeber wen sawyer and them are jumpin thru time and they take the canoes? thenn they start gettin shot at nd juilet shoots one of the ppl on the other canoe..... those are the canoes that illana and bram brought lockes body over on...its prolly gona be sum shocker death...nd then us be like ohh s**t i remeber that

It didn't. Yemi's body was inside the cocaine aeroplane rememeber? Ecko climbed up and snatched Yemi's chain. As for Christian, not sure where his body is but the Christian you see walking around is smokey.

Did the Illana crew see who shot them? Did they see it was Juliet? I don't think they would recongnise them.

As for Horace building Jacob's cabin. Wasn't that in a dream? Not sure that was real?
 9 years ago '04        #1188
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 Wasted said:
It didn't. Yemi's body was inside the cocaine aeroplane rememeber? Ecko climbed up and snatched Yemi's chain. As for Christian, not sure where his body is but the Christian you see walking around is smokey.

Did the Illana crew see who shot them? Did they see it was Juliet? I don't think they would recongnise them.

As for Horace building Jacob's cabin. Wasn't that in a dream? Not sure that was real?
yesss but wen they go back to the plane in season 3 the episode where eko dies...he goes into the plane and says his brother is missing...only reason i remeber that tho is bc they played that episode on tv the other day...

im sayeenn that it isnt even the illana crew in the other canoe chasing them...bc we never seen that happen...it culd be son ben illana and bram? or even sawyer sun jack and kate once they get back to the present?

lol and yu might be right... all i remeber is horace saying that..
 9 years ago '07        #1189
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
I finished watching the seasons episodes and was impressed, I thought the show got kinda weak but i guess not. Cant wait for next season
 9 years ago '05        #1190
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1668 1668
 Propel Water said:
yesss but wen they go back to the plane in season 3 the episode where eko dies...he goes into the plane and says his brother is missing...only reason i remeber that tho is bc they played that episode on tv the other day...

im sayeenn that it isnt even the illana crew in the other canoe chasing them...bc we never seen that happen...it culd be son ben illana and bram? or even sawyer sun jack and kate once they get back to the present?

lol and yu might be right... all i remeber is horace saying that..
You've got a point with the canoe thing. But why would they shoot each other apart?
 9 years ago '05        #1191
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Left Hook said:
You've got a point with the canoe thing. But why would they shoot each other apart?
Wtf? Why would they shoot eachother apart? What the hell do you mean by that?

If you mean, why would they shoot eachother, its because they didnt know who they were shooting at, obviously.
 05-21-2009, 06:07 PM         #1192
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: @ that ending.

:banghead: have to wait 9 months until the last season

f**kkkkkkk

LOST>>>>>>>>>>>>
 05-23-2009, 01:32 AM         #1193
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah so d**kheaded to make us wait this long
 05-24-2009, 02:08 PM         #1194
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOCKE IS NOT A PUPPET....The REAL Locke IS THE SAVIOR ... :dancingcool:

Locke was dead once Ben visciously murdered him and we now know his body was used merley as a pawn by Jacob's arch enemy. We still have no idea who Jacob is or who the impostor was. All we know is that they both date back through the ages and one has faith in humanity (Jacob) and the other does not (UnLocke). A lot of people are saying that John Locke had no DESTINY....which I now realize is most certainly not the case. Read all these points before you dispute.

First of all....Jacob revived Locke when he fell 40 stories from a building and brought him back for a specific purpose. Throughout the season, Locke has been like a holy/spiritual figure believing in his divine/greater purpose. He carried his father on his back throughout an entire episode which reminds me of Jesus carrying the cross and couldn't even k!ll the man who ruined his life and left him in misery.

Also, remember JACOB VISITED ILLANA and said I need your help....

WILL YOU HELP ME?

ILLANA BRINGS LOCKE'S BODY BEFORE RICHARD AND QUESTIONS HIM WHAT LIES IN THE SHADOW OF THE STATUE?

RICHARD REPLIES...

"Ille qui nos omnes servabit," or “He who will protect/save us all.”

AND IT IS AT THIS POINT SHE SHOWS RICHARD LOCKES DEAD BODY.

THIS DEF. IMPLIES LOCKE HAS A DIVINE PURPOSE AND IS INDEED THE SAVIOR. HE HAS ALWAYS HAD FAITH EVEN THOUGH IT MIGHT OF BEEN SHAKEN THROUGHOUT. DID YOU REALLY THINK JACOB WOULD TOUCH ALL THE LOSTIES LIVES INCLUDING NONE OTHER THEN JOHN LOCKE WITHOUT HAVING A DIVINE PLAN.

Lets be serious...if Jacob didnt believe Locke did not have a crucial role to play in all of this, he would of never ressurected him. Also, Jacob whispers to Locke I am sorry you had to go through all of this, its going to be alright. If you believe those words spoken by Jacob then you would have to believe Locke is destined for great things because right now we are left with locke who never fulfilled his destiny and was murdered in cold blood by Ben.

Doesn't sound like everything is alright to me?

Jacob visited Locke at that point because he is one of the Losties that will play a huge role when all is said and done in Season 6. For all we know now that UnLocke used Locke for what he needs...he could take on his original form and that Locke in the coffin will be used for a purpose.

Jacob has a master divine plan. Right now, of course you believe that there is no hope for Locke because what has been clearly shown to you. If Lost has proven nothing else to us it is that nothing is what it seems in the show. Locke has been thrown out a building, shot in a spot which would of k!lled him if it wasnt for losing his kidney, had a miraculous birth and was able to walk after crashing on the island which is a true miracle in itself and still remains one of the most beautiful, impressive and touching things that has happened to a Lostie. Anything is possible now that the bomb went off. And the last season is called destiny found...

LOCKE IS DESTINY ALL THE WAY. The real Locke will play a crucial role, i just know it. I have faith in the writers just like Locke's real character had faith in the island.

Last edited by DHARMA; 05-24-2009 at 02:14 PM..
 05-24-2009, 02:28 PM         #1195
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
maybe the bomb did go off and they end up crashing on the island again? im actually extremely hopeful that is the case because that means we see charlie again :applause:
...Shannon...:smileys3x:
 05-25-2009, 01:16 AM         #1196
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
...Shannon...:smileys3x:
lol just go rent Taken, you'll also get to see Liam Neeson destroy everybody
 9 years ago '05        #1197
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1668 1668
 DHARMA said:
LOCKE IS NOT A PUPPET....The REAL Locke IS THE SAVIOR ... :dancingcool:

Locke was dead once Ben visciously murdered him and we now know his body was used merley as a pawn by Jacob's arch enemy. We still have no idea who Jacob is or who the impostor was. All we know is that they both date back through the ages and one has faith in humanity (Jacob) and the other does not (UnLocke). A lot of people are saying that John Locke had no DESTINY....which I now realize is most certainly not the case. Read all these points before you dispute.

First of all....Jacob revived Locke when he fell 40 stories from a building and brought him back for a specific purpose. Throughout the season, Locke has been like a holy/spiritual figure believing in his divine/greater purpose. He carried his father on his back throughout an entire episode which reminds me of Jesus carrying the cross and couldn't even k!ll the man who ruined his life and left him in misery.

Also, remember JACOB VISITED ILLANA and said I need your help....

WILL YOU HELP ME?

ILLANA BRINGS LOCKE'S BODY BEFORE RICHARD AND QUESTIONS HIM WHAT LIES IN THE SHADOW OF THE STATUE?

RICHARD REPLIES...

"Ille qui nos omnes servabit," or “He who will protect/save us all.”

AND IT IS AT THIS POINT SHE SHOWS RICHARD LOCKES DEAD BODY.

THIS DEF. IMPLIES LOCKE HAS A DIVINE PURPOSE AND IS INDEED THE SAVIOR. HE HAS ALWAYS HAD FAITH EVEN THOUGH IT MIGHT OF BEEN SHAKEN THROUGHOUT. DID YOU REALLY THINK JACOB WOULD TOUCH ALL THE LOSTIES LIVES INCLUDING NONE OTHER THEN JOHN LOCKE WITHOUT HAVING A DIVINE PLAN.

Lets be serious...if Jacob didnt believe Locke did not have a crucial role to play in all of this, he would of never ressurected him. Also, Jacob whispers to Locke I am sorry you had to go through all of this, its going to be alright. If you believe those words spoken by Jacob then you would have to believe Locke is destined for great things because right now we are left with locke who never fulfilled his destiny and was murdered in cold blood by Ben.

Doesn't sound like everything is alright to me?

Jacob visited Locke at that point because he is one of the Losties that will play a huge role when all is said and done in Season 6. For all we know now that UnLocke used Locke for what he needs...he could take on his original form and that Locke in the coffin will be used for a purpose.

Jacob has a master divine plan. Right now, of course you believe that there is no hope for Locke because what has been clearly shown to you. If Lost has proven nothing else to us it is that nothing is what it seems in the show. Locke has been thrown out a building, shot in a spot which would of k!lled him if it wasnt for losing his kidney, had a miraculous birth and was able to walk after crashing on the island which is a true miracle in itself and still remains one of the most beautiful, impressive and touching things that has happened to a Lostie. Anything is possible now that the bomb went off. And the last season is called destiny found...

LOCKE IS DESTINY ALL THE WAY. The real Locke will play a crucial role, i just know it. I have faith in the writers just like Locke's real character had faith in the island.
Convinced. Nicely put.
 05-31-2009, 02:43 PM         #1198
xtrapimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is my theory and its probably wrong but it makes sense to me.
Jack is probably the candidate that Illana was talking about. The candidate is probably who will become Jacob next season.
So the last season will have a John vs Jack story similar to season 1 and those early parts of season 2. Jack will become Jacob and John is man in black

And Walt will wind up back on the island somehow as well, I remember him mentioning that John would be surrounded by people wit guns that want to hurt him, which will be the season premiere
 05-31-2009, 02:51 PM         #1199
xtrapimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But jack and john will wind up working things out and there's your happy ending

thats my theory and I'm sticking to it
 9 years ago '09        #1200
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 xtrapimpin said:
This is my theory and its probably wrong but it makes sense to me.
Jack is probably the candidate that Illana was talking about. The candidate is probably who will become Jacob next season.
So the last season will have a John vs Jack story similar to season 1 and those early parts of season 2. Jack will become Jacob and John is man in black

And Walt will wind up back on the island somehow as well, I remember him mentioning that John would be surrounded by people wit guns that want to hurt him, which will be the season premiere

they were saying lapidis is a candidate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now