LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
118 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 951 951
johns a lil bi*ch. he gon sit there and watch "one of his peoples" get there fu*kin neck broke then wont shoot the other dude. what type of leader would he be with no punishment to those who commit crimes.
 9 years ago '04        #102
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
This show is getting stupid. All the sudden they speak Latin now and can travel through time
Bring The Wire back

who told you to watch the show... if you do not like the show watch something else. just a suggestion.

go cardinals

Last edited by born wisdom; 01-28-2009 at 08:33 PM..
 01-28-2009, 08:55 PM         #103
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*t its widmore

young widmore
 9 years ago '04        #104
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
i thought the show was real good. also i think penny knows something.
 01-28-2009, 09:07 PM         #105
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*t widmore

and now its explained why richard visited john when he was younger (in the flashbacks of locke)!!

this show is getting better by the minute
 01-28-2009, 09:29 PM         #106
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"are they from the future too?"

"you told her!?"

*dies*

krish_2k4 said:
this show is getting better by the minute

:foodanddrink6:

Farraday is becoming a BEAST with all this new screen time! :applause:

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 01-28-2009 at 09:32 PM..
 01-28-2009, 09:32 PM         #107
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelerfan1 said:
This show is getting stupid. All the sudden they speak Latin now and can travel through time

Bring The Wire back :rant:
shut yo inbred darwin award winning a.ss up
 9 years ago '04        #108
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
Man I think that Blonde chick in richards group is faraday's mother. because Daniel kept staring at her cuz she looked familiar to him . plus later in the future desmond found out that widmore who was in the group with her on the island, continued to pay for her hospital care.
 9 years ago '06        #109
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
This was a great episode. Glad they answered some questions.

It makes sense that the lady who went with Faraday to the bomb, is his mom from the past. (mrs hawking) because we know her name was Eloise (or something like that) and her name was Ellie. And when he mumbled "you look just like her" means that was his mother.

and now I understand why that button had to be pushed every 108 minutes, because that bomb was buried there. Hence all the radiation that was in the hatch. (Maybe I'm wrong about this part, but it does make sense in a way)
 9 years ago '04        #110
RuFfRyDa_336 
space
space
$887 | Props total: 38 38
 -Phase One- said:
It makes sense that the lady who went with Faraday to the bomb, is his mom from the past. (mrs hawking) because we know her name was Eloise (or something like that) and her name was Ellie. And when he mumbled "you look just like her" means that was his mother.
Yup....and I think Richard Alpert is his father....both don't age and timetravel...also both have black hair where his mothers is blonde.
 9 years ago '06        #111
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 RuFfRyDa_336 said:
Yup....and I think Richard Alpert is his father....both don't age and timetravel...also both have black hair where his mothers is blonde.
That's a good point, never thought of that.

At first I was thinking maybe Whidmore is his father, since he's supplying Faraday's funds for the time travel research, but then again I think Whidmore is using Faraday to get back to the island, so that's why he's paying for everything. Or it could be both.

I love this show because there's so many ways the story could turn out. Nothing is predictable about this show.

But I have this feeling that Faraday doesn't age either.
 9 years ago '04        #112
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4285 4285
i cant fu*king stand faraday...

also i have a feeling if they k!ll off miles itll be from the smoke monster...

the bomb and the hatch and the button makes exact sense... so does that gurl being faradays mother...

haha wen locke found out he was lil widmore i was shocked...sh*ts gettin guud agen
 9 years ago '06        #113
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2262 2262
ANOTHER GREAT fu*kING EPISODE. SIMPLY FLAWLESS!
 9 years ago '04        #114
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 -Phase One- said:
That's a good point, never thought of that.

At first I was thinking maybe Whidmore is his father, since he's supplying Faraday's funds for the time travel research, but then again I think Whidmore is using Faraday to get back to the island, so that's why he's paying for everything. Or it could be both.

I love this show because there's so many ways the story could turn out. Nothing is predictable about this show.

But I have this feeling that Faraday doesn't age either.
co signs i have a feeling Charles Wildmore and Ellie (chick pointin da gun @ Faraday) are Daniel's parents.

The Light that we seen in the preview for episode 4 is from season 1.....in the episode when Locke was banging on the hatch....which leads to my theory on the whispers...are the voices of Daniel, Charlotte, Sawyer, Locke, Juliet, and Miles
 9 years ago '06        #115
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 goke11429 said:
co signs i have a feeling Charles Wildmore and Ellie (chick pointin da gun @ Faraday) are Daniel's parents.

The Light that we seen in the preview for episode 4 is from season 1.....in the episode when Locke was banging on the hatch....which leads to my theory on the whispers...are the voices of Daniel, Charlotte, Sawyer, Locke, Juliet, and Miles
The whisper idea is pretty good. I remember reading that some where. I like that idea, it's like during the crash era, Daniel/Charlotte/Sawyer/Locke/Juliet/Miles were passing through-time travel wise- (Kind of hard to explain.)

I'm wondering if the current people on the island will meet themselves when they crash. (Kind of like Back to the Future when Doc Brown warned Marty to not run into his other self. ) But that's what Mrs Hawking probably meant when she said "70 hours" cause that's when the plane is suppose to crash and them meeting their other self will cause something major to happen.
 01-29-2009, 11:56 AM         #116
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the hatch numbers and the bomb thing could be intresting.

but how did hurley pick the exact same numbers and end up on the island were they press the same exact numbers!! maybe he is somehow linked to the time travelled to....
 9 years ago '08        #117
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
Anyone notices how Miles looks old as fu*k now, even the girl from the others said "and the old chinese guy" something's happening to that dude he dont look the same as when they first got to the island....
 9 years ago '06        #118
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it it would be cool if....

Black Rock crew are the founding family of the island, passed down several generations. Jacob is the leader, and the island will go to his sons - Charles Whidmore and Christian Shepherd (Jack & Claire's father.)

Something happens - Jughead, whatever caused the problems for pregnant women, who knows. Charles makes the big sacrifice of turning the wheel to protect the island, and is knocked off it for good.

We don't know yet what happened to Christian, but he left too.

Richard, as the keeper of the island on behalf of the family (think of him as an employee, perhaps a slave from the Black Rock, a being who manifests himself in human form), realizes he can't handle the job, not being one of the family, when Dharma arrives. But he desperately wants to keep it, and perhaps grab it permanently from the family.

So he recruits Ben to do his dirty work, starting with k!lling off Dharma and dealing with future threats to come, notably Charles' current activities.

Ben starts to fail - or not listen to Richard - fantasizing that he is the rightful heir. Remember he once said he was born on the island, and we know he wasn't, and he's really upset that he can't see Jacob. Richard goes for Locke to be his next Ben, so Ben makes the same sacrifice Charles did - turning the wheel and being banished.

Meanwhile, the unknown threat is perhaps Christian - who lured his offspring toward the island (Jack, and his pregnant daughter), and k!lled himself with drink knowing he could only return to the island as a corpse. (Kind of like how Locke does to get jack/kate/sun/hurley/syid back to the island.)

Similarly, Widmore sent his offspring - lured Penny there through Desmond, also possibly Charlotte and Daniel - knowing he can't set foot there as a living being.

Where is all this going? Charlie Hume and Aaron, that's where - the true heirs to the island.

Last edited by -Phase One-; 01-29-2009 at 12:40 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #119
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2262 2262
^^Wack
 9 years ago '05        #120
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3225 3225
This was a decent episode and they're actually starting to go in the right direction with answering questions..I just don't see how they're gonna actually get to answer every question but I guess we'll see in the future. And good call on that lady being Faraday's mother.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago