LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
125 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1161
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
 Propel Water said:
s**ts crazy.... juilets dead... expected that but didnt expect it to be like that... sawyer is gona be dark as f**k next season...i think next season is gona be intense...
She isn't dead bro. She was alive when she detonated the nuke. So whatever happened to Kate, Sawyer, Sayid, Jack etc happened to her. If she had died before the bomb went off then the 'dead is dead' concept would apply.
 05-14-2009, 05:01 PM         #1162
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay964 said:
i dont think shes dead.. wudnt make sense.. if the bomb k!lled her it would have k!lled everyone that was around.. i think they just flashed to 2007 with the rest of the group
Why wouldnt she be dead tho? she fell dumb far down, and she let that bomb go off in her face.. regardless if she flash she died.
 9 years ago '04        #1163
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
^^ she might be dead. shes signed on to play a major character next season on an abc show. that doesnt mean they can't bring her back since shes still on the same network but its not a good sign.
 05-14-2009, 05:09 PM         #1164
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the original scene in the finale

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by IronMaiden; 05-14-2009 at 05:13 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1165
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
 shookid said:
^^ she might be dead. shes signed on to play a major character next season on an abc show. that doesnt mean they can't bring her back since shes still on the same network but its not a good sign.
Different network...worry

Same network...don't. It just depends how much she wants to travel since Lost is filmed in Hawaii.

In theory based on Lost mythology if that nuke k!lled her it k!lled everyone. I highly doubt it k!lled everyone. I guess if you want to drill down more you can ask whether or not the nuke k!lled her before it destroyed the energy pocket. Would I be surprised if she is dead? Of course not. But I really don't believe she is.

Last edited by iggyemu; 05-14-2009 at 05:32 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1166
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
great a year's worth of analyzing and theorizing :agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #1167
bluntwood 
space
space
space
$75 | Props total: 11 11
Damn they have us all by the balls
 9 years ago '06        #1168
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 442 442
I posted this theory over at IMDB and Lostpedia earlier today...

My mind was doing some wondering while i sit at work. i came up with this little theory: We have seen evidence that Jacobs Rival (who i will refer to as MIB (Man In Black) from this point on) can Manifest himself as other people namely Locke. Based on what we are given in the show so far we can a.ssume that it was him who also took the form of Christian, Alex and Yemi, all of whom are dead. We can also a.ssume that this MIB is the smoke monster. Evidenced by the episode Dead is Dead: MIB as Locke is not seen after Ben falls in the cavern. He appears in Smokey form and then appears as Alex. Alex(MIB) tells Ben he must do what Locke(also MIB) says in order to be spared. This is all manipulation and all necessary for MIB to k!ll Jacob.

i think the MIB was allowed to inhibit the bodies he did because they served a purpose in his side of the game. Christian - strong emotional connection to Jack, TPID: While in the form of christian he tells Locke that he has to die, reason being so MIB can take control of his body upon his return to the island, he also says tell my son i say hello which led to jack eventually wanting to go back to the island which led to Locke's dead body being brought back to the island. Yemi - Obvioisly emotionally connected to Eko. he used yemi to see if Eko could be manipulated, eko was not gonna be easy to control or manipulate as Locke would be therefore he was k!lled because he would only inhibit MIBs plans in the future. Alex - Emotional trigger for Ben. He appeared as alex in order to convince ben that he had to listen to Locke(MIB). but it goes deeper with Alex/Ben. lets go back to season 3 when Ben sees his "dead" mother. this is also a manifestation on MIB, that leads to ben being curious of whats outside the fences of dharmavile, leading to him becoming an other. Now lets also go to this place is death, the smoke monster k!lls or contributes to the deaths of all other members of the science team and therefore anyone who could possibly stop Ben from kidnapping alex a few months down the road.. he needed all these people these specific people so that he could manipulate all the players to do what he wants. To k!ll Jacob.

Here comes the kinda crazy part. It appears that these two guys are not human, and that they are opposing forces, or spirits, f!ghting this battle of good and evil. What if the MIB and Jacob are both just Smoke Monsters (Jacobs of course being White) or spirits that can only take the form of people who died. What im saying is they have no natural human form and maybe the two men we saw in the beginning of the Finale were two "host" bodies these two were occupying. What triggered this thought is when Bram and Illana are talking and they say that Lapidus is a Candidate. A candidate for what? Maybe a host for jacob to take over now that his old body is burnt to a crisp. Lets not forget, In the pilot episode the pilot of 815 is k!lled by who? MIB/Smokey. Maybe MIB has prior Knowledge that the pilot of 815 will be of some significant use to jacob as their game plays out. thats why he attacks him. He didnt know that Frank was actually supposed to pilot the flight. this could turn out to be one of the biggest twist in the series. I quote this from Lostpedia in franks bio "Frank J. Lapidus is an aircraft pilot who was originally scheduled to pilot Oceanic Airlines Flight 815. Frank is one of the few people in the world who believe that the wreckage of Oceanic Flight 815 found at the bottom of the Sunda Trench was staged. Matthew Abaddon described him as a "pretty good pilot", but Frank may be an alcoholic with some past issues." and this "He was the original intended pilot of Oceanic 815 but was replaced by Seth Norris under as yet unknown circumstances." yet unknown circumstances like maybe jacob pays Frank a visit and it happens to be in a bar, jacob buys frank some McCutcheon Whiskey. BOOM frank is too hungover to fly the next day. that would be crazy. If this were true i would a.ssume that frank will eventually be k!lled and Replace jacobs body with his own. im not sure why yet, but it makes sense at least to me. Maybe the first episode title means more than just "the first episode of a tv series" they always said that there was some big clue in The Pilot.
 05-14-2009, 10:29 PM         #1169
mblock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Locke is the smoke monster playing a trick on everyone. Thats why he didnt k!ll Jacob and made Ben do it. That explains the 2 Lockes
 9 years ago '04        #1170
nyk 
space
space
space
$424 | Props total: 126 126
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

My mind was doing some wondering while i sit at work. i came up with this little theory: We have seen evidence that Jacobs Rival (who i will refer to as MIB (Man In Black) from this point on) can Manifest himself as other people namely Locke. Based on what we are given in the show so far we can a.ssume that it was him who also took the form of Christian, Alex and Yemi, all of whom are dead. We can also a.ssume that this MIB is the smoke monster. Evidenced by the episode Dead is Dead: MIB as Locke is not seen after Ben falls in the cavern. He appears in Smokey form and then appears as Alex. Alex(MIB) tells Ben he must do what Locke(also MIB) says in order to be spared. This is all manipulation and all necessary for MIB to k!ll Jacob.

i think the MIB was allowed to inhibit the bodies he did because they served a purpose in his side of the game. Christian - strong emotional connection to Jack, TPID: While in the form of christian he tells Locke that he has to die, reason being so MIB can take control of his body upon his return to the island, he also says tell my son i say hello which led to jack eventually wanting to go back to the island which led to Locke's dead body being brought back to the island. Yemi - Obvioisly emotionally connected to Eko. he used yemi to see if Eko could be manipulated, eko was not gonna be easy to control or manipulate as Locke would be therefore he was k!lled because he would only inhibit MIBs plans in the future. Alex - Emotional trigger for Ben. He appeared as alex in order to convince ben that he had to listen to Locke(MIB). but it goes deeper with Alex/Ben. lets go back to season 3 when Ben sees his "dead" mother. this is also a manifestation on MIB, that leads to ben being curious of whats outside the fences of dharmavile, leading to him becoming an other. Now lets also go to this place is death, the smoke monster k!lls or contributes to the deaths of all other members of the science team and therefore anyone who could possibly stop Ben from kidnapping alex a few months down the road.. he needed all these people these specific people so that he could manipulate all the players to do what he wants. To k!ll Jacob.

Here comes the kinda crazy part. It appears that these two guys are not human, and that they are opposing forces, or spirits, f!ghting this battle of good and evil. What if the MIB and Jacob are both just Smoke Monsters (Jacobs of course being White) or spirits that can only take the form of people who died. What im saying is they have no natural human form and maybe the two men we saw in the beginning of the Finale were two "host" bodies these two were occupying. What triggered this thought is when Bram and Illana are talking and they say that Lapidus is a Candidate. A candidate for what? Maybe a host for jacob to take over now that his old body is burnt to a crisp. Lets not forget, In the pilot episode the pilot of 815 is k!lled by who? MIB/Smokey. Maybe MIB has prior Knowledge that the pilot of 815 will be of some significant use to jacob as their game plays out. thats why he attacks him. He didnt know that Frank was actually supposed to pilot the flight. this could turn out to be one of the biggest twist in the series. I quote this from Lostpedia in franks bio "Frank J. Lapidus is an aircraft pilot who was originally scheduled to pilot Oceanic Airlines Flight 815. Frank is one of the few people in the world who believe that the wreckage of Oceanic Flight 815 found at the bottom of the Sunda Trench was staged. Matthew Abaddon described him as a "pretty good pilot", but Frank may be an alcoholic with some past issues." and this "He was the original intended pilot of Oceanic 815 but was replaced by Seth Norris under as yet unknown circumstances." yet unknown circumstances like maybe jacob pays Frank a visit and it happens to be in a bar, jacob buys frank some McCutcheon Whiskey. BOOM frank is too hungover to fly the next day. that would be crazy. If this were true i would a.ssume that frank will eventually be k!lled and Replace jacobs body with his own. im not sure why yet, but it makes sense at least to me. Maybe the first episode title means more than just "the first episode of a tv series" they always said that there was some big clue in The Pilot.
i like this idea props u shall receive
 9 years ago '08        #1171
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
So I guess we can also a.ssume that the nuke is what destroyed the statue too.
 9 years ago '04        #1172
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
Lost is over and now I have to wait 8 months to see the next new episode......f**k my life :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #1173
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
Juliets dead.

Sawyers gonna be a bad a.ss next season.

And Jacob didnt put up a f!ght because he was supposed to die. The guy controlling Locke just didnt know that. Jacob is smarter then the guy controlling Locke.
 9 years ago '05        #1174
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
By the way, just rewatched the Locke/Ben k!ll Jacob scene and at the very end, right before getting kicked into the fire he says,

"Comming. They're comming."

And then Locke has a shocked look on his face and kicks him into the fire.

Who do we think is "they?" And why is it bad that "they" are "coming?"
 9 years ago '06        #1175
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,781 | Props total: 2260 2260
Hes either referring to Jack, Sawyer and them or Illana, Richard, and the Others.
 9 years ago '05        #1176
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
 nyk said:
i like this idea props u shall receive
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

Reminds me of the movie Fallen with Denzel Washington...maybe RFrank is a candidate for Jacobs spirit and thats why Locke2 looked worried when he said "theyre coming" maybe the loophole was for Jacob to be k!lled in the statue by human form...If youve seen the movie then you can feel where im going.

Last edited by Mannish-Yay; 05-15-2009 at 01:28 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1177
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
anyone remember the dream Walt had...when Locke(b4 he died) visit him right after he left school
 9 years ago '06        #1178
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 442 442
 goke11429 said:
anyone remember the dream Walt had...when Locke(b4 he died) visit him right after he left school
yeah......?
 9 years ago '05        #1179
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Wasted said:

When did Ben try to k!ll locke? Besides the first time around?

The reason why I say Locke IS dead is because "DEAD IS DEAD"

Ben said to Sun. "Locke is dead, when you dead you're dead. Dead IS dead Sun. The island can do alot of things, it can heal people it can fix things, but never have I've seen it bring the dead back like that. Locke walking around like he is alive scares the living dead day light out of me"

I think Locke is dead but the locke we see now is probably smokey. Like Christian IS dead
WHAT DID I SAY!!!! ^^^^
:celebrate3::celebrate3:

Wasted said:

I like to add this. I can see the story going as thus.

Sawyer mission is to find Locke. So he waits it out for the them to discover and build the time wheel. Once there, Sawyers crew caused the "Incident" which caused a huge skip in time. Some how Hugo's numbers was used as the code that someone must push every 180mins. Obviously before the incident Hugo somehow told the maker of the machine that those numbers must be installed.

WHAT DID I SAY!!!! ^^^^
:celebrate3::celebrate3:

:dancingcool::dancingcool:

I am your new leader people, I am your new leader.

===========================

My take on this episode.
  • Jacob planned to die - why because the way he said to Ben "Your not that important" (Something like that) which makes Ben pissed off and stabs him.
  • "Locke" is the guy talking to Jacobs in the beginning of the video, possibly the guy is somehow smokey
  • This whole show has nothing to do with the Losties, the battle is between Jacobs and the guy in the beginning of the video
  • When Juliet sets off the bomb at the end, I got a feeling that caused the Losties to fly back to 2009
  • Also Rose and Bernard's hut ends up being Jacobs Cabin

9 years ago '05        #1180
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
am i the only one who thinks that Juliet was pregnant w/ sawyer's baby and Bernard knew it

this had me thinkin when bernard ask juliet if she wanted tea
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy