LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1101
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 agentSNAKE said:
Juliet gone
maybe not...
 9 years ago '04        #1102
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 illathruz said:
maybe not...
yup she can't be dead...i think she saved everyone
 9 years ago '04        #1103
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
damn lost-forum is down
 9 years ago '06        #1104
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 goke11429 said:
damn lost-forum is down
Works for me. I'm there right now posting.
 9 years ago '04        #1105
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 all3rd said:
So guy talking to Jacob was basically the devil or smoky?
yup...i think it's clear that guy is also the smoke monster who can take on the form of dead bodies like
"Christian" gave directions to locke to begin the loophole
"Alex" gave directions to ben to guarantee that this loopole work
therefore, after taking the body of locke he just had to manipulate ben w/o richard being there to k!ll jacob

what i wanna find out is who was in that boat @ the beginning of the final

Last edited by goke11429; 05-13-2009 at 10:38 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #1106
TheHighLife 
space
space
$335 | Props total: 54 54
just another game of backgammon .... black won this time ... pieces are reset and played again

Last edited by TheHighLife; 05-13-2009 at 10:40 PM..
 05-13-2009, 10:50 PM         #1107
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't be smokey cuz smokey told Ben to follow faux Locke who was unaware of that fact. Unless he was faking surprise.

I saw this God/Lucifer religion thing coming a mile away, and if you didn't they made it so evident from the jump of this episode it was hard to ignore. I had been suspecting for a couple weeks now that Locke wasn't really Locke. They kept putting the nail in the coffin with the "Dead is dead" and "You have a free choice."

Then with the way Jacob was touching everybody ever so slightly. So now we have to wait till f**kin Feb. 2010 to see who Jacob's friend is, why/how was he banished from the island. Why/how did he have to go so much stuff to get back, what was the "loophole". Who is the "they" Jacob warned was coming. And what happened to everyone when the bomb went off.

Now excuse me a second I have to take a minute to mourn the passing of the best set of t*ts on the island.........

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'm about to go watch Gia............

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by magatsu; 05-13-2009 at 10:53 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1108
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 all3rd said:
White tiles when Lost was said at the end is that suppose to mean season 6 is something different?

the theme of good vs evil (white vs black) i guess....

here's an interesting theory i found

Jacob’s Twin Brother: Esau
In the old testiment, Rebecca (Jacob’s mom) is having twins, Jacob and Esau. She was having trouble during pregnancy and asks God why she was suffering. She received the prophecy that the twins were f!ghting in her womb and would continue to f!ght all their livs, and after they became two separate nations. The prophecy also said that the older would serve the younger, and the statement “one people will be stronger than the other,” has been taken to mean that the two nations would never gain power simultaneously: when one fell, the other would rise, and vice versa.

Read that last sentence of my statement, and then go read the title of the book Jacob is holding outside of the building where Locke is thrown by his father out the window. “Everything That Rises Must Converge.” So everytime one of the ‘nations’ takes power, they must f!ght for it.
 05-13-2009, 10:51 PM         #1109
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
yup...i think it's clear that guy is also the smoke monster who can take on the form of dead bodies like
"Christian" gave directions to locke to begin the loophole
"Alex" gave directions to ben to guarantee that this loopole work
therefore, after taking the body of locke he just had to manipulate ben w/o richard being there to k!ll jacob

what i wanna find out is who was in that boat @ the beginning of the final
I believe thats the same boat from the beginning of the show, the one Widmore was bidding on a painting on, and its been in the show a couple of times the past couple years, I forgot what the name of it was.
 9 years ago '08        #1110
TheHighLife 
space
space
$335 | Props total: 54 54
 magatsu said:
I believe thats the same boat from the beginning of the show, the one Widmore was bidding on a painting on, and its been in the show a couple of times the past couple years, I forgot what the name of it was.

black rock
 9 years ago '04        #1111
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
another insightful drop

The statue is of Anubis, the Egyptian God of death. Also, a picture of Anubis was shown in the temple where the black smoke came from. Thus, the black smoke is Anubis, the God of death. We have seen the smoke monster appear in the form of Eko's brother, Yemi, Alex, and as Christian. It can appear in the form of anyone whose dead body is on the island. Now, drumroll, the smoke monster is appearing as John Locke. the real John Locke is indeed dead.

Anubis is also the guy we saw at the begining on the beach with Jacob. Jacob is also a God, and normally God's can't k!ll each other. The loophole is that apparently only a mortal man is able to k!ll a God. This is why people don't get to see God until they are dead (when they go to heaven). This is why Ben never got to see Jacob. Anubis figured this out. First, Anubis tried to use the form of Christian to convince people on the island to do things against Jacob's will and change history. But Jacob kept rebalancing things back to the way they were supposed to happen (by power of persuasion when visiting everyone off the island, for example). So Aubis came up with Plan B, to pose as John Locke, then appear as Alex to convince Ben to k!ll Jacob.

Why does Anubis want to k!ll Jacob? Because Jacob is RA, God of life. Richard Alpert is his son, perhaps (initials R.A. or RA). We literally saw Jacob bring Locke back to life after he fell out of the window. With Jacob dead, Anubis can now alter history however he pleases and k!ll whomever he wants. He can again rule as God of death. This is the ultimate bad ending. We're doomed!

But wait, Juliet just got the bomb to explode, which will mean everything that happened on the show, including the k!lling of Jacob, never happened. She saved the day. In fact, everything done by the Losties for the whole series was a component leading up to this. And it was Jacob who led to them all coming to the island. So they all played a part in "keeping balance to the force."
 9 years ago '04        #1112
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 magatsu said:
"blackrock" i agree...my initial thought was dat boat looks like a slave ship
 05-13-2009, 11:12 PM         #1113
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
Works for me. I'm there right now posting.
what one? i only know 2 and they both suck in terms of people actually understanding the show.. ive been dying to find a forum that has some creative theories and discussion on the show
 9 years ago '06        #1114
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
what one? i only know 2 and they both suck in terms of people actually understanding the show.. ive been dying to find a forum that has some creative theories and discussion on the show
I only post/visit 2 lost forums.

I'm sure if you go to Google and type in "Lost Forums" you'll find a lot.
 9 years ago '06        #1115
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 444 444
imdb has the best lost forum in my opinion
 9 years ago '04        #1116
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
imdb has the best lost forum in my opinion
it's too unorganized and full of idiots
"Jacob told little Sawyer not to write the letter. "
 9 years ago '05        #1117
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,360 | Props total: 1265 1265
 goke11429 said:
another insightful drop

Props!!!!! Who is Ricardis?
 9 years ago '05        #1118
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
Who else got the blackout????? That better have been on some Sopranos s**t.:angry12:
 9 years ago '06        #1119
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Schavez98 said:
Props!!!!! Who is Ricardis?
richard.
 9 years ago '05        #1120
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
richard.
I meant in mythology.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy