LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1041
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3

@ that pic
 05-08-2009, 06:04 AM         #1042
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jacks the master of faces! I feel you on the Juliet thing, she's the best on there. Got a little firm a.ss and some great t*tties, plus she's shown them before on screen. I don't think Sawyer is gonna leave for Kate, but he might do some dumb s**t over/for her.

f**k Kate I haven't liked her since season 1. I don't understand how such a sympathetic character became so hated across the board. She's just a f**k up, everything she does f**ks something up, then she wants to get smart with others. I just want Jack to spazz and backhand the s**t outta her one good time like, "b***h! IT AIN'T EVEN YOUR BABY! HE'S MY f**kIN NEPHEW!"

I was dying when she was like "It wasn't all misery, " and that n*gga Jack just deadpanned her a.ss like, "Enough of it was." Then turned away like f**k outta here hoe. I ain't fallin for that bulls**t anymore. Then she wanna have the smart a.ss pouty attitude after she get put in her place cuz she don't know how to take a loss and shut the f**k up. I think I hate her cuz she remind me of my girlfriend.........I hate spoiled hoes, but they got money so I gotta keep em around like a security blanket. f**k I'M STILL HIGH AND BEEN ON BX FOR LIKE 3 HOURS!
 9 years ago '07        #1043
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1523 1523
Did anybody else catch that question Chang asked Hurley? Who is the President of the United States? lmao. I know I'm not the only one who picked up on that.

Just in case I am, when Sawyer saw Hurley, Jack, and Kate for the first time in three yrs, Hurley was worried about being exposed by Dharma as a fraud, and said something like "but dude, what if they ask me who the President of the United States is?" to Sawyer, and Sawyer said something like "this is not a trivia contest Hugo." lmao
 05-08-2009, 07:16 AM         #1044
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
Did anybody else catch that question Chang asked Hurley? Who is the President of the United States? lmao. I know I'm not the only one who picked up on that.

Just in case I am, when Sawyer saw Hurley, Jack, and Kate for the first time in three yrs, Hurley was worried about being exposed by Dharma as a fraud, and said something like "but dude, what if they ask me who the President of the United States is?" to Sawyer, and Sawyer said something like "this is not a trivia contest Hugo." lmao

Yeah I remember that too.
 9 years ago '05        #1045
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 -Phase One- said:
Tonight's episode was better than last week's. Next week looks even better. s**tty that the season is almost over.

I can't wait to see how the whole Lock & Jacob thing turns out. Jacob probably doesn't exists and Richard is about to get exposed for making him up. (Hence Locke is going to k!ll Jacob, to prove he doesn't exist, that's why he's taking the whole camp. To make them open their eyes.)

Just my opinion.

Jacobs is "real" we saw flashes of him in the cabin with Hugo and Locke remember?

illathruz said:
2 questions about jin and sun:

1) why didn't sun get transported back to the 70s like the rest of the original survivors?

2) how was jin "inside the islands flash perimeter" when the boat blew up but the helicopter carrying hurly jack and kate wasn't?

Locations at time of island disappearance

[pic - click to view]

1. Locke promised Jin he would not bring Sun back.

2. Pretty sure there was a flash in the helicopter scene and Hugo said "Dude what was that?" I remember Kate and Sun holding their hands up to their eyes to block the light.

Locke k!lling Jacobs is the fuunest s**t ever.

:guns3:

I was thinking the other day if I was on that island and all that s**t happen, I would get a gun and shoot kamikaze style just to f**k up the whole time, space "whatever happened, happened" theory.
 9 years ago '05        #1046
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1265 1265
 Wasted said:

Jacobs is "real" we saw flashes of him in the cabin with Hugo and Locke remember?

2. Pretty sure there was a flash in the helicopter scene and Hugo said "Dude what was that?" I remember Kate and Sun holding their hands up to their eyes to block the light.

Locke k!lling Jacobs is the fuunest s**t ever.

:guns3:

I was thinking the other day if I was on that island and all that s**t happen, I would get a gun and shoot kamikaze style just to f**k up the whole time, space "whatever happened, happened" theory.
Yeah, but you would be signing your own death warrant like Farraday. Just because you think you would have the power to radically change things doesn't mean you do. Even if you k!lled a lot of those people, you wouldn't k!ll anybody important to the future and you would be stopped before you did. This is why I think Jack and Farraday were/are dumb as hell for thinking they can.
 9 years ago '07        #1047
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Schavez98 said:
Yeah, but you would be signing your own death warrant like Farraday. Just because you think you would have the power to radically change things doesn't mean you do. Even if you k!lled a lot of those people, you wouldn't k!ll anybody important to the future and you would be stopped before you did. This is why I think Jack and Farraday were/are dumb as hell for thinking they can.
nothing is impossible
 9 years ago '06        #1048
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Wasted said:
[B]

[B]Locke k!lling Jacobs is the fuunest s**t ever.
1. has nothing to do with my graphic
2. yes, there was a flash. and only one. that was when the island disappeared.

why can't people accept it as a continuity issue?
 9 years ago '07        #1049
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 illathruz said:

because Lost has never done that. not one that would be so noticeable. That just happen to miss that detail after 5 seasons?

and you're right that first point he made was so awkward and pointless lol
 9 years ago '04        #1050
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4287 4287
jacob is very real.... he is the reason they all wound up there....
 9 years ago '05        #1051
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
jacob is vincent

naw but on the real jacob has to exist.. the writers are the best on t.v and know that would be a s**tty plot line.. not having him exist

plus didnt they cast the actor playing jacob already
 9 years ago '04        #1052
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4287 4287
 stillers09 said:
all i wanna kno is the mystery of the ageless richard alpert

maybe hes jacob
cant be they have different names....

vincent is the one of the most important characters in the show...
 9 years ago '06        #1053
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2279 2279
Vincent the dog is not important at all
 9 years ago '05        #1054
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3236 3236
Why do people in here talk like they know s**t? You guys only know what you've watched..any of that other knowledge you think you have is irrelevant. Stop stating your theories as facts.
 9 years ago '05        #1055
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
Everything's mere speculation, but some people here have speculated correctly over and over again. I don't doubt their judgment on what's to come.
 9 years ago '09        #1056
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 modalee81 said:
Vincent the dog is not important at all
hahah this guy comin through with the serious rebuttal
 9 years ago '05        #1057
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 illathruz said:

You asked "why didn't sun get transported back to the 70s like the rest of the original survivors?" No?
 05-09-2009, 12:51 PM         #1058
enterthepac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey just wondering...
are we suppose to be a.ssuming that all of the other islanders besides Sawyer and Juliet are still alive? Like Rose and Bernard and the rest of the survivors. Or did they die the night of the flaming arrows?
And if they are alive, have they also been traveling thru time?
 9 years ago '05        #1059
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
since the hydrogen bomb is buried under where the dharma ppl live maybe thats the reason why the women ppl cant have kids b/c of the radiation leaks.

and Juliet is lookin fine as hell this season. i should pop in Gia to watch those lesbo senses w/ angelina jolie
 05-09-2009, 01:13 PM         #1060
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastyNate718 said:
i should pop in Gia to watch those lesbo senses w/ angelina jolie

...your welcome...:greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy