LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1021
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
maybe the island disappeared then came back while jin was floating around a area the island reappeared at. who the hell knows.
 9 years ago '07        #1022
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
 born wisdom said:
maybe the island disappeared then came back while jin was floating around a area the island reappeared at. who the hell knows.
yea that's what I'm saying.

and I get your logic athruz but Jack Kate Hurley and Sayid kind of ruins it for you..

Last edited by Eddie..; 05-07-2009 at 02:41 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1023
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
I swear if Juliet gets her heart broken by Sawyer I'm going to hurt someone. Juliet is so pretty (she also has an a.ss on her too, unlike Kate). Not to say Kate isn't pretty I just like Juliet more as a character. Kate is a tornado, hurting everyone she is around. She doesn't even seem sure about wanting to be with Jack. And Sawyer is obsessed with her when he has a perfectly good woman by his side.

Sawyer and Kate can do whatever but hopefully Juliet ends up happy.
 9 years ago '06        #1024
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Eddie.. said:
yea that's what I'm saying.

and I get your logic athruz but Jack Kate Hurley and Sayid Kind of ruins it for you..
touche, but does that mean that we support the theory that the island flashed right next to the freighter as its second flash? if so, then might i say that the flashes weren't back to back until about 20 flashes in...

can we not just all accept this as a continuity error?
 9 years ago '06        #1025
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 OMEGAMAN said:
I swear if Juliet gets her heart broken by Sawyer I'm going to hurt someone. Juliet is so pretty (she also has an a.ss on her too, unlike Kate). Not to say Kate isn't pretty I just like Juliet more as a character. Kate is a tornado, hurting everyone she is around. She doesn't even seem sure about wanting to be with Jack. And Sawyer is obsessed with her when he has a perfectly good woman by his side.

Sawyer and Kate can do whatever but hopefully Juliet ends up happy.
Kate is turning into a b***h. The only reason she went back was for Claire but she barely tried to find her. When Jack proposes blowing up the bomb, she doesn't want to do that cus she's supposed to be going to jail. She saved baby Ben Linus, she's f**king up Juliet's chance of happiness by giving Sawyer googly eyes in the sub...

Kate is Jacob.
 9 years ago '04        #1026
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,401 | Props total: 4299 4299
juliet aint gona last past the season finale...im calllllin it now....

the thing that really bothers me is johnn thinks he knows soo much wen he doesnt no s**t....
 05-07-2009, 04:12 PM         #1027
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I know. God DAMN Sun is the most annoying character on TV. Dumb b***h!
Sun isn't even the most annoying character on LOST ... , but that is your opinion.

NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
I think its crazy how John Locke pretty much created his own "specialness" the only reason Richard knew who he was is because Locke told him in 1954. if that meeting never occurred than none of this other stuff we are seeing now would have happened. It goes to show how much the writers are on their game. people b***h and complain about tiny continuity errors and s**t like that it just really annoys me. Damon and Carlton have produced one of the most advanced complete stories ever told on film. i cant think of anything else even remotely close to LOST as far as a Plot goes.. Another thought is that besides being ageless Richard doesn't really have anything special about him as we previously thought he had. All of his advanced knowledge of situations is a result of his meetings with Locke and Sawyer in the past.
It's funny how everything "special" that has happened to Locke in his life has been orchastrated by Locke himself. From Richard at his birth, to Richard showing up at the beechcraft to save Locke and tell him to bring everyone back. He also tells Richard he will become leader of the Others.

---

So who here knows how to set an old H-bomb off?

Is it surgeon Jack, Richard, Eloise, Ben, Sayid?

Too bad Leslie Artz blew himself up, he could do it.

My childhood education by various Bugs Bunny and Road Runner cartoons enable me to say with great confidence: All you have to do it tap it on the tip of the bomb with a hammer, right?

Presumably Faraday included those instructions in his journal ...

Last edited by DHARMA; 05-07-2009 at 04:23 PM..
 05-07-2009, 04:25 PM         #1028
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why I think Jack will set off the bomb...

It's TV and the Finale centers around it and they can't tease something like this and have it not happen. The bombs going to be detonated.

---

Here is the GIF of Ben...

Last edited by DHARMA; 05-07-2009 at 04:41 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1029
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
KILL JACOB!?!?!?!

Lost is mindf**king me as usual and I love it
 05-07-2009, 04:47 PM         #1030
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
KILL JACOB!?!?!?!

Lost is mindf**king me as usual and I love it
John Locke is "off to see the wizard". He wants to see Jacob so that he can "pull back the curtain" and show all his followers just what a fraud Jacob is; metaphorically k!lling Jacob. Obviously, Ben and Richard want John to pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Here we all are theorizing who or what Jacob is, but what if that scene right after the Jacob interaction was right?

What if when Locke said ... "I'm not buying that show you put on back there" ... was true and it really was some bullcrap.

The only thing I can think of related to that right now is Locke only a.sserts that Ben never saw Jacob; I don't think he said anything about hearing him.

Ben and Richard want the rest of their crew to believe in some false leader like Jacob just to get them to do what they want.

Doesn't anyone think that for the first time in his life, John Locke has the ability to be a leader. To have a purpose, and be worshiped by followers. Locke knows that Richard is not as powerful as he seemed when we first met him. Ben is no longer a factor. The only thing standing between John Locke, and total control, is the all knowing, all powerful Jacob.

With Jacob dead, Locke can finally live his life ...
 9 years ago '07        #1031
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Naw Jacob is real. Remember the episode where Hurley sees the cabin with 2 men inside. 1 through the peephole the other in the rocking chair.
 9 years ago '05        #1032
beast3636 15 heat pts15
space
space
$699 | Props total: 0 0
never posted in this thread before but heres my 2 cents

Jacob is real to much revolves around him. who he is.....no tellin this is LOST we are talkin about here (Walt) lol. but the end all be all here is the island so i say jack fails with the bomb the island has put everyone where they are supposed to be thats why ben,locke,sun, and frank are in present day and jack, kate and hurley went to the past. because thats where they are supposed to be. locke , ben, sun and frank will br the ones to stop the statue people (dont know what else to call them lol)

oh yeah just one more thing yall keep talkin about sun is annoying well.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................... jack is the biggest p***y on the island all he does is whine and b***h and f**k things up for everybody he is almost as annoying as micheal whining about walt every f**king time you saw him.
 9 years ago '04        #1033
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
Ben and Richard want the rest of their crew to believe in some false leader like Jacob just to get them to do what they want.
this is similar to religion. just thought i would throw that out there.
 9 years ago '08        #1034
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 399 399
 illathruz said:
anybody else disgusted with the CGI of the submarine?
C/S.

It was a GREAT episode...but that threw me off.
 05-07-2009, 08:47 PM         #1035
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
anybody else disgusted with the CGI of the submarine?

[pic - click to view]

I must agree that the CGI in Season 5 is not that great (airplane landing, smoke monster in Dead is Dead, and the submarine) but it is a TV show not a movie. I honestly couldn't care less about the CGI. I watch the show for the mystery and the characters, not to be awed by CGI.

They could use a paper-mache sub in a bath tub for all I care, I'd still love the show

...but just so you know, Lost has better CGI than most TV shows.
 05-07-2009, 08:47 PM         #1036
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast3636 said:
never posted in this thread before but heres my 2 cents

Jacob is real to much revolves around him. who he is.....no tellin this is LOST we are talkin about here (Walt) lol. but the end all be all here is the island so i say jack fails with the bomb the island has put everyone where they are supposed to be thats why ben,locke,sun, and frank are in present day and jack, kate and hurley went to the past. because thats where they are supposed to be. locke , ben, sun and frank will br the ones to stop the statue people (dont know what else to call them lol)

oh yeah just one more thing yall keep talkin about sun is annoying well.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................... jack is the biggest p***y on the island all he does is whine and b***h and f**k things up for everybody he is almost as annoying as micheal whining about walt every f**king time you saw him.
<--- Louisville as welll...:greetings10:
 05-07-2009, 09:05 PM         #1037
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Found this floating around...

[pic - click to view]

Epic ...

Who you taking? What round? ...
 9 years ago '06        #1038
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
 9 years ago '05        #1039
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
 DHARMA said:
Found this floating around...

[pic - click to view]

Epic ...

Who you taking? What round? ...
lmao!
 05-08-2009, 12:48 AM         #1040
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that poster is brilliant

and dharma you are still a massive f*g**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy