LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #1001
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
maybe richard is actual a villain of some sort and we've been fooled.

jacob exists, locke heard him say "help me"

maybe k!lling him is helping him. maybe richard has held him in some sort of lockdown.

s**t is gettin crazy

next week is finale?
 9 years ago '05        #1002
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 all3rd said:
So now I understand that random part in the spoiler but still how does John know to tell Richard that hmmmm.
Because it already f**king happened to him. The f**k? Did you just start watching the show a couple episodes ago or something?
 9 years ago '05        #1003
space
space
Well that episode was just plain awesome.

2 hour finale next week?

Should be epic.
 9 years ago '05        #1004
space
space
By the way, Suns definetly my least favorite character.

I cant f**king stand her.

Never could.

But shes just plain useless now.

Kill her off, already.
 05-06-2009, 11:32 PM         #1005
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jacob is John..............................ruined the whole s**t for ya'll how bout that!
 9 years ago '06        #1006
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
I wonder what happens to the submarine? Since we see Sawyer and then back on the island for next week's episode.
 9 years ago '04        #1007
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
great episode

locke = that dude

and wow @ locke going to k!ll jacob

ben was like

didn't really feel like this episode was about richard but its all good episode was great

sayid coming out of no where was epic and jack gettin knocked out was priceless

can't wait for next week
 9 years ago '05        #1008
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3232 3232
This s**t is insane. Richard/John/Ben...every time those three are on camera together it's classic..they truly make the show. The other storyline bores me though with the constant Jack/Kate getting together/pissed off at each other every 2 seconds..and Sawyer is p***y now cause of Juliet. They both are pretty annoying now too...
 9 years ago '04        #1009
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
locke doesnt really no s**t about the island. He acts like he knows a lot but all he knows is about jacob and his cabin and that there are hostiles with a temple. he doesnt no wherre they came from what their purpose is or nuthing... i think hes gona be really suprised this finale about his people and jacob.

jacks plan isnt going to work at all...
 9 years ago '04        #1010
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
What a mindf**k of an episode!!! LOCKE WANTS TO DO WHAT TO JACOB?! Woooooow!

I was happy as f**k to see Sayid back. Too bad he was the one who shot someone instead of Kate being the one who got shot. God my heart was jumping for joy when I heard that gunshot and saw Kate's face.

Hahaha @ Locke straight showing his godliness to Richard and Ben. They were like WTF when they saw that s**t. Haha. Great stuff.

I dunno what to say, but this episode was just f**king crazy on so many levels. Lost is the greatest f**king show today.
 9 years ago '04        #1011
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
Either Sawyer and Co takeover the ship or they convince DI to go back cause we saw the previews with Sawyer and CO back on the island. Jacob will def make an appearance next week, finally. Sun is annoying, especially when John was tellin the others that he was takin them all to see Jacob, again she comes out with "will he help us find Jin and our friends". Yes b***h he will. SOmething seems off with John, like hes not himself. Maybe by k!lling Jacob he frees him??
 9 years ago '07        #1012
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
I think the sub turns around because Kate reveals the plan about Jack and the bomb.
 9 years ago '06        #1013
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,259 | Props total: 443 443
I think its crazy how John Locke pretty much created his own "specialness" the only reason Richard knew who he was is because Locke told him in 1954. if that meeting never occurred than none of this other stuff we are seeing now would have happened. It goes to show how much the writers are on their game. people b***h and complain about tiny continuity errors and s**t like that it just really annoys me. Damon and Carlton have produced one of the most advanced complete stories ever told on film. i cant think of anything else even remotely close to LOST as far as a Plot goes.. Another thought is that besides being ageless Richard doesn't really have anything special about him as we previously thought he had. All of his advanced knowledge of situations is a result of his meetings with Locke and Sawyer in the past.
 9 years ago '05        #1014
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1667 1667
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
I think its crazy how John Locke pretty much created his own "specialness" the only reason Richard knew who he was is because Locke told him in 1954. if that meeting never occurred than none of this other stuff we are seeing now would have happened. It goes to show how much the writers are on their game. people b***h and complain about tiny continuity errors and s**t like that it just really annoys me. Damon and Carlton have produced one of the most advanced complete stories ever told on film. i cant think of anything else even remotely close to LOST as far as a Plot goes.. Another thought is that besides being ageless Richard doesn't really have anything special about him as we previously thought he had. All of his advanced knowledge of situations is a result of his meetings with Locke and Sawyer in the past.
Don't rule out Richard, he might have a card up his sleeve. Plus, we still don't know who or what Jacob is, and I doubt Locke really knows either.

But today's episode was crazy, and I can't believe Faraday's dead, damn. Anyway, good to see Sayid back, good to know Chang found out Miles was his actual son from the future and good to know Jack isn't acting all p***y like Sawyer.

And as someone had stated before, Ben + Richard + Locke in the same scene = CLASSIC!
 9 years ago '06        #1015
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
anybody else disgusted with the CGI of the submarine?
 9 years ago '06        #1016
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
2 questions about jin and sun:

1) why didn't sun get transported back to the 70s like the rest of the original survivors?

2) how was jin "inside the islands flash perimeter" when the boat blew up but the helicopter carrying hurly jack and kate wasn't?

Locations at time of island disappearance

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #1017
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
oh yeah, john is being manipulated... as usual. this time, not by richard, not by ben, but by the island.
 9 years ago '07        #1018
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 illathruz said:
2 questions about jin and sun:

1) why didn't sun get transported back to the 70s like the rest of the original survivors?

2) how was jin "inside the islands flash perimeter" when the boat blew up but the helicopter carrying hurly jack and kate wasn't?

Locations at time of island disappearance

[pic - click to view]

during the flashes the island may have appeared where the freighter was?

just a wild guess. but it also doesn't suggest Jin was on the island when it starts to flash.
 9 years ago '06        #1019
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
during the flashes the island may have appeared where the freighter was?

just a wild guess. but it also doesn't suggest Jin was on the island when it starts to flash.
when the island started to flash, then jin should have been in the flash zone or he would have been left. if he missed the first flash, then he wouldn't be able to flash because the island would be gone already.

if the island flashed to where the freighter was, jin would not have flashed when the island would flash away from where the freighter was.

Last edited by illathruz; 05-07-2009 at 11:33 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #1020
space
space
 shookid said:
Either Sawyer and Co takeover the ship or they convince DI to go back cause we saw the previews with Sawyer and CO back on the island. Jacob will def make an appearance next week, finally. Sun is annoying, especially when John was tellin the others that he was takin them all to see Jacob, again she comes out with "will he help us find Jin and our friends". Yes b***h he will. SOmething seems off with John, like hes not himself. Maybe by k!lling Jacob he frees him??
I know. God DAMN Sun is the most annoying character on TV. Dumb b***h!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy