LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-24-2009, 03:32 PM         #81
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is future Sun evil?

She's not the young woman who crashed on 9/22/2004, that's for sure. She's a powerful industry mogul who seems hell bent on revenge. I see nuances in here eyes and inflection, even when she talks to Kate, of serious resentment towards her, although she says otherwise.

She's also working with Widmore. She want's to k!ll Ben, and maybe who else?

She's not too happy with Jack either.

Will she turn into a villain in S5 and S6? I think it's plausible. If Jin is actually alive, will she experience a great catharsis in seeking revenge in vain? It would be an amazing, albeit tragic, story arc for our favorite philandering Korean woman.
 01-25-2009, 02:55 PM         #82
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ will you continue to post like a d*ck

are you a p*nis

so many questions
 01-25-2009, 04:46 PM         #83
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
^^ will you continue to post like a d*ck

are you a p*nis

so many questions
My bad I forgot this was a DISCUSSION thread.
 01-26-2009, 05:20 PM         #84
E.Point 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in regards to the people who tried to cut off juliets hands:
if it was happening in the future they are either...
the 815 kids all grown up or widmores team finally took back control of the island. (those kids will come into play one way or another)
if it was in the past
they might be the squad who took control of the island for Alvar Hanso. Hansos and his financial backers are the ones who started DHARMA. Widmore is probably one of his backers and....Yall have seen the sri lanka video right? there was definitely a military presence on the island sometime before DHARMA. Alvar was a munitions magnet before he became a humanitarian and those dudes we saw with the old guns were probably there protecting his island.
 9 years ago '04        #85
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 951 951
smh at people wanting the whole season summed up in this episode... do you really think they wont touch base on all the questions? there are still many episodes to clear things up. so be patient and enjoy the ride.
 9 years ago '05        #86
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 -Phase One- said:
I took it as, the reason she has nose bleeds is because she doesn't have a constant. OR all the time traveling back and forth is messing with her brain, since she would have been a little kid in the past.

Remember back when Desmond was having the same thing happen to him on the ship?

I liked how near the end of the show when Sawyer and Juliet were captured by the crew (before Locke k!lled them) I think that was Danielle's crew. It looked like the same suit, and the same rifle she had from the previous seasons. It seems like they are going back even further in time.

It was a good show, however, I'm still trying to figure out certain things. I can't wait to see how this all turns out.

I thought everyone has a constant? Just they have to find one another in order to stay alive during the time travel? I think Ben is widmore constant becuase they can't k!ll each other.

all3rd said:
So hmmm I guess Mrs Hawkings in Farday and Charlotte mom?>??

Since when did Farday and Charlotte become brother and sister? When was that revealed?

Alsi Sun to me has a secrete hate for Kate? Anyone picking this up?

Last edited by Wasted; 01-26-2009 at 08:45 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #87
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
Also Sun to me has a secrete hate for Kate? Anyone picking this up?

i didnt get this feeling but please explain why you got this feeling. she did seem to have a sort of seriousness about her when she was with kate.
 9 years ago '06        #88
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Wasted said:

I thought everyone has a constant? Just they have to find one another in order to stay alive during the time travel? I think Ben is widmore constant becuase they can't k!ll each other.

Since when did Farday and Charlotte become brother and sister? When was that revealed?

Alsi Sun to me has a secrete hate for Kate? Anyone picking this up?

I don't know for sure. I just a.ssumed from the nose bleeds. (Same way with Desmond.) We do know she's been on that island before, possibly born on the island.

And as for Charlotte and Faraday being brothers and sisters, I don't believe that was mentioned. I don't believe that is true. I also don't believe that Mrs Hawking is Faraday's mom.
 01-27-2009, 12:04 AM         #89
E.Point 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
I also don't believe that Mrs Hawking is Faraday's mom.
For real, thats just to easy....almost like thats what they want you to think.... only to find out in a later episode his mom turns out to be someone weve never seen or she end up being karen degroot or something.

LOST has only been that predictable on 2 occasions for me and thats only because if you payed enough attention you figured out
season 3 spoiler---------------------------

claire was jacks half sister and the real sawyer was lockes dad

..........way before "Par Avion" and "The Brig"

I would be absolutely shocked if Mrs HAwking does end up being his mom. the only true argument I can see anyone making for that would be that they have never referred to her as MRs Hawking on the show, thats only a name that the producers of the show gave to her for the time being...so technically, since none of us(the viewers) know her last name yet...it could be Faraday. but i doubt it.

If "Mrs Hawking" is anybodies mom, id guess shes Charlottes.
 9 years ago '04        #90
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
crazy clip....
 9 years ago '06        #91
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 goke11429 said:
crazy clip....
Props. Checked it out and it looks interesting. Can't wait till Wednesday.
 9 years ago '05        #92
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 born wisdom said:
i didnt get this feeling but please explain why you got this feeling. she did seem to have a sort of seriousness about her when she was with kate.
When she spoke about her forgiveness for her making that hard decision of making Sun go on the helicopter and leaving Jin behind. She had one of those shady looks on her plus she is sliding with Widmore to have Ben k!lled but I think she secretly blames Kate.

Other signs - the way she opened the door and invites her in
The way she looked at her and said you should do what ever you can to stop the lawyers coming back to get her (meaning k!ll them off so they are no problems, but that would give Kate more problems with the cops).

Also I got a feeling Ben hired those lawyers to get Kate on the run since it will probably be easier for Ben to convince her to go back to the island where it is safer.

9 years ago '08        #93
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
So Jin is alive living in a different city or something? What was up with his fast forwards?
 9 years ago '05        #94
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
What was he doing in his flash forwards? I dont remember
 9 years ago '04        #95
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
jin never had flash fowards.... they were flashbacks....
 9 years ago '04        #96
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
Episode 5.03 - Jugead - IGN Review

Lost is a show about time travel and I couldn't be more pleased. I've always been a bit of a geek when it comes to time travel. Doctor Who has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid and recent shows like Journeyman have only heightened my excitement for this often used but rarely mastered sci-fi mechanic. Recently we've seen Heroes completely fail when it comes to using time travel so I was happy to see the writers of Lost use Faraday to establish very specific rules in "Because You Left" – Irish lasses will sleep soundly tonight. Now that it appears our time-hopping island dwellers will be thrown about in the fourth dimension for the next few weeks, it's going to be interesting to see if the writers of Lost can properly infuse this new development into the series.

If you thought that after the first couple of episodes the constant barrage of major developments was going to slow down – you would be wrong. We learn quite a bit both off the island and on the island this week about Charles Widmore, Daniel Faraday and Desmond Hume. The veil is lifted on what could be the motivation for both Faraday and Widmore while we also learn why Desmond might want to take a step back and not pursue Faraday's request for help.

Almost every scene in this episode contained some sort of surprise, development or unexpected twist that had my mouth gaping. If you loved "Before You Left" but found yourself slightly disappointed by "The Lie," this episode will renew your excitement. It still amazes me that this show can throw so much "shock-value" at its audience and still keep much of its core mystery intact week after week. I'd be astonished if the rest of the fifth season can maintain this pace but I suspect that it just might.

Along with all the hair-raising twists, "Jughead" does reveal one frightening new bombshell that could spell doom for the survivors who have been left behind. Obviously I'm not going to reveal what it is, but it's another layer of danger that the survivors will have to contend with.

One thing that surprised me is that only two of the characters who appear in this episode were actually in the show's first season. This alone is a testament to the wonderful array of new characters that have been introduced to the show. Jeremy Davies as Faraday continues to amaze me with his performance. His offbeat, nuanced style is wonderfully entertaining to watch. Also, for those who love Desmond and Penny, there are a few moments here that will leave you very pleased.

Time travel opens up a plethora of opportunities that weren't previously available. While "Before You Left" cemented the rules and the nature of time travel in the Lost universe, "Jughead" is the first to capitalize on the concept and have a little fun. There is one encounter that completely caught me by surprise and it wouldn't have been possible without time travel. So, how long until the island sends its inhabitants back to the Jurassic Period? Sawyer riding a dinosaur would be the greatest moment in television history. For some reason, I suspect we'll learn that traveling that far back isn't possible.

9 years ago '08        #97
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Propel Water said:
jin never had flash fowards.... they were flashbacks....
Are you sure about that? Its been a while but they were showing Suns and Jins flash whatevers during the same episode if I'm not mistaken.
 9 years ago '04        #98
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
Jin had flashbacks when he was buying the Panda I believe for a business partner of Sun's father whose daughter was having a baby. Everyone thought he was bringing the stuffed animal to Sun but in actuality it was in the past. Step your lost game up!
 9 years ago '06        #99
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 goke11429 said:
Episode 5.03 - Jugead - IGN Review

Lost is a show about time travel and I couldn't be more pleased. I've always been a bit of a geek when it comes to time travel. Doctor Who has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid and recent shows like Journeyman have only heightened my excitement for this often used but rarely mastered sci-fi mechanic. Recently we've seen Heroes completely fail when it comes to using time travel so I was happy to see the writers of Lost use Faraday to establish very specific rules in "Because You Left" – Irish lasses will sleep soundly tonight. Now that it appears our time-hopping island dwellers will be thrown about in the fourth dimension for the next few weeks, it's going to be interesting to see if the writers of Lost can properly infuse this new development into the series.

If you thought that after the first couple of episodes the constant barrage of major developments was going to slow down – you would be wrong. We learn quite a bit both off the island and on the island this week about Charles Widmore, Daniel Faraday and Desmond Hume. The veil is lifted on what could be the motivation for both Faraday and Widmore while we also learn why Desmond might want to take a step back and not pursue Faraday's request for help.

Almost every scene in this episode contained some sort of surprise, development or unexpected twist that had my mouth gaping. If you loved "Before You Left" but found yourself slightly disappointed by "The Lie," this episode will renew your excitement. It still amazes me that this show can throw so much "shock-value" at its audience and still keep much of its core mystery intact week after week. I'd be astonished if the rest of the fifth season can maintain this pace but I suspect that it just might.

Along with all the hair-raising twists, "Jughead" does reveal one frightening new bombshell that could spell doom for the survivors who have been left behind. Obviously I'm not going to reveal what it is, but it's another layer of danger that the survivors will have to contend with.

One thing that surprised me is that only two of the characters who appear in this episode were actually in the show's first season. This alone is a testament to the wonderful array of new characters that have been introduced to the show. Jeremy Davies as Faraday continues to amaze me with his performance. His offbeat, nuanced style is wonderfully entertaining to watch. Also, for those who love Desmond and Penny, there are a few moments here that will leave you very pleased.

Time travel opens up a plethora of opportunities that weren't previously available. While "Before You Left" cemented the rules and the nature of time travel in the Lost universe, "Jughead" is the first to capitalize on the concept and have a little fun. There is one encounter that completely caught me by surprise and it wouldn't have been possible without time travel. So, how long until the island sends its inhabitants back to the Jurassic Period? Sawyer riding a dinosaur would be the greatest moment in television history. For some reason, I suspect we'll learn that traveling that far back isn't possible.

:applause: Only 5 more hours.
 9 years ago '04        #100
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
Who do yall think the lady in the butcher shop was??? She seemed to know ben real well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy