LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #961
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2269 2269
 divine5 said:
Faraday isn't dead he is in stasis shock. They will take him to the temple and he will become the smoke monster
 9 years ago '07        #962
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Faraday is dead!
 9 years ago '05        #963
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 youngmec said:
I still don't think Faraday is dead... s**t just doesn't make sense. Most of the season has been about him and time travel and etc. He became an integral part of the show, so the producers give him a crucial role, then k!ll him off?? s**t just doesn't make sense. He's suppose to have answers and s**t and he really doesn't explain s**t, then he's dead? Shot by his own mother???

Come on LOST......please start making some kind of sense.. What was his f**king gift??? How and why was he gifted? WTF did he actually do?? If he died like the timeline suggested or whatever, then he would've never been alive to begin with if u think about it and he would've been a figment of someone's imagination.

This is the only problem I have with LOST, no consistency.... WTF about Locke? WTF about Sun, Ben and the Pilot?

Another idiot enters the thread.

How does him dieing make him never alive to begin with? Wtf kind of dumb s**t is that?

You think because he traveled back in time to the 70s and died that means he never lived in the 80s, 90s, and current time? Are you seriously that dumb? There have been like 3 episodes directed directly to idiots like you, and you still dont get it?

Faraday always died the way he did.

Whatever happened, f**king happened. You still dont understand this, bro?
 9 years ago '05        #964
space
space
Anyone who thinks Faraday isnt dead is a f**king idiot.

I'll delete this post and deny it till the end of time if he really isnt dead, .
 05-01-2009, 09:13 AM         #965
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmec said:
I still don't think Faraday is dead... s**t just doesn't make sense. Most of the season has been about him and time travel and etc. He became an integral part of the show, so the producers give him a crucial role, then k!ll him off?? s**t just doesn't make sense. He's suppose to have answers and s**t and he really doesn't explain s**t, then he's dead? Shot by his own mother???

Come on LOST......please start making some kind of sense.. What was his f**king gift??? How and why was he gifted? WTF did he actually do?? If he died like the timeline suggested or whatever, then he would've never been alive to begin with if u think about it and he would've been a figment of someone's imagination.

This is the only problem I have with LOST, no consistency.... WTF about Locke? WTF about Sun, Ben and the Pilot?
They covered this in the show...

Did you not watch "What Happened Happened"?

I suggest you watch the Hurley- Miles convo from WHH again. Even Daniel himself explained that to Jack in The Variable, about why Daniel wasn't k!lled by Radzinsky ...

Daniel grew up, went to school, got pressured by his mother, did experiments on himself, lost his memory, got sent to the Island on the freighter, went back in time and got shot. There only ever is one Daniel. One time line for him. It just so happens that his time line jumps a bit. Him going to the Island on the freighter is in his past, even though it takes place in a later year.

All the answers you are looking for are still going to come through Daniel.

Daniel's notebook >>> /your thread ...

Reppindaburghh said:
Anyone who thinks Faraday isnt dead is a f**king idiot.

I'll delete this post and deny it till the end of time if he really isnt dead, .
Daniel is dead, nothing to worry about. No taking him to the Temple for a resurrection or any of that nonsense.

That is why Ms. Hawking was so angry when she was talking to Widmore and slapped him. She already KNEW she k!llED Daniel, b/c it had already happened to her. Why other ppl in this thread don't understand that I will never know. Atleast a few of us understand.
 9 years ago '06        #966
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 divine5 said:
Faraday isn't dead he is in stasis shock. They will take him to the temple and he will become the smoke monster
haha! i don't know if he'll become the smoke monster but he might take an episode or two to actually die from the gunshot wound... something like when boone died.

why did he want to explode the atomic bomb scientifically?
 9 years ago '09        #967
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
burgh i agree with you saying he is dead and that the guy is wrong about him never being alive if he is dead

but you dont need to be calling people idiots and s**t

makes you look like an a*****e
 9 years ago '05        #968
space
space
 PabloDiablo said:
burgh i agree with you saying he is dead and that the guy is wrong about him never being alive if he is dead

but you dont need to be calling people idiots and s**t

makes you look like an a*****e
Well that'd be because I am an a*****e.

, naw, not really. I'm actually a pretty nice guy. I'm just sick of this s**t. We've been explaining it to these people for like 40 pages now.
 9 years ago '04        #969
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
That episode wasn't even that great:

1st - It wasn't shocking that Widmore was Daniel's father.
2nd- It wasn't shocking that Daniel was shot/killed (His mother says don't tell me about sacrifice or whatever it was)
3rd - That gun f!ght f**king sucked a.ss. I wanted to take a nap during it
4th - Daniel takes two shots and everyone gets up and puts their hands in the air. Yeah because with all of those guns around they are really going to just stand there and be like "Please don't shoot, please"
 9 years ago '04        #970
Triple D 
space
space
$665 | Props total: 0 0
and what was up with the opening thingy , Lost with an UFO coming thru the O..?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Triple D; 05-02-2009 at 06:47 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #971
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
maybe its that star trek bollocks thing
just a guess though

glad farraday died,maybe jack can die next though
 9 years ago '06        #972
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Triple D said:
and what was up with the opening thingy , Lost with an UFO coming thru the O..?

[pic - click to view]

The USS Enterprise NCC-1701 is hardly an unidentified flying object... the real question is will ben return before or after the incident.
 9 years ago '05        #973
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 illathruz said:
The USS Enterprise NCC-1701 is hardly an unidentified flying object... the real question is will ben return before or after the incident.
lol geek

but ya lost is the s**t.. i gotta admit though when they introduced time travel i was thinking im done with this s**t its getting too nerdy for me but they somehow made this s**t work and its mad entertaining

props to the writers.. by far the best writers on t.v

on another note, anyone know if adventures in hollyhood is ever gonnna come back? lol that was the best show on t.v
 9 years ago '05        #974
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 R-iZZy;13730980[B said:
]Great f**king episode. Faraday's parents must suck major a.ss to know that they were setting their son up for his death.Daniel figured it all out as he was dying too. f**king a*****es. Worst part was she steered Daniel in this direction ever since he was a young kid. What a horrible f**king mother she is. [/B]

The f**k are you talking about fool? She was suppose to steer him there and shoot him becuase it already happen.

PabloDiablo said:
or

If all goes well and the hydrogen bomb effectively prevents the energy at the Swan from exploding, and thus, the crash never happens, and the series ends with the oceanic flight landing safely in los angeles
No one can change their destiny. Faraday thought he cracked the equation by saying that but failed to realize that Sayid tried and failed, Micheal tried and failed and countless others tried and failed.

Whoever said Faraday isn't dead because he holds the answers isn't true. Faraday book will act as the answers from now on.

Wasted said:
You know the episode where they travelled back in time and saw Widmore and Ellie (Mrs Hawkins) I got the feeling Widmore is Faradays father you know.

BY THE WAY. I SAID THIS IN 02-20-2009
http://slumz.boxden.com/showpost.php?p=13401711&postcount=303

Wasted said:
You know the episode where they travelled back in time and saw Widmore and Ellie (Mrs Hawkins) I got the feeling Widmore is Faradays father you know.

GO ME!!!:celebrate0:

Also from that point when Mrs Hawkings was talking to Penny in the hospital about how she doesn't know if Desmond will recover that is Mrs Hawkings PRESENT. Mrs Hawkings will be useless from now on.

Last edited by Wasted; 05-03-2009 at 08:42 AM..
 05-03-2009, 10:26 AM         #975
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This $HiT had me laughing this morning so hard...

Here are a few others...

Last edited by DHARMA; 05-03-2009 at 10:34 AM..
 05-03-2009, 10:53 AM         #976
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one who is REALLY......REALLY sick of Stu Radzinsky ????

I am getting kind of anxious to see that suicide scene....... :rolleyes:

I was dying to see a Radzinsky/Horace/Faraday scene, that woulda been Geektastic!

That being said, I am counting the minutes until we see Radzinsky blow his brains out. I somehow think it's quite ironic-- I mean, he was really obsessed with building the Swan, but then when he gets stuck in there he gets fed up with it to the point of k!lling himself (if Kelvin's story is any indication).

This is the Montand thing all over again for me. From season 1 on I always a.ssumed Montand was a decent guy who mysteriously lost an arm. Then he was a jerk to Jin for his fifteen minutes of fame and I didn't care about his arm. Now I'm looking forward to Radzinsky becoming that ceiling stain.

...but at least he gave us the Blast Door Map that I ended up pondering over for probably 20+ total hours of my life...
 9 years ago '07        #977
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
how many episodes left till the season is done im waiting for it all to be done so i can watch it all at one ....And is it me or does it look like this show is getting like all great show do when they stay around too long ..It doesnt look as good
 9 years ago '04        #978
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Drk said:
how many episodes left till the season is done im waiting for it all to be done so i can watch it all at one ....And is it me or does it look like this show is getting like all great show do when they stay around too long ..It doesnt look as good
Yeah... This season has been absolute garbage IMO.
The first few seasons I was completely addicted but now I'm just watching this s**t to see how they'll finish this show off.
5 seasons and the only thing that's really happened is questions followed by more questions, followed by some answers, followed by even more questions.

s**ts f**king trash.
 9 years ago '06        #979
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2269 2269
This is the best season of Lost by far its answered the most question out of any season and has progressed the overall story and mythology of the island substantially. Only reason why i could see people be displeased is cuz they dont understand the time travel.
 9 years ago '05        #980
space
space
Wasted, why do you think Ms. Hawking wont be relevant any longer?

I would bet she'd still be in at least a couple episodes before the series ends.

I understand she has now completed her destiny by getting Daniel to go to the island and die, like he was supposed to. But that doesnt mean she isnt still relevant. Like she said, for the first time in her life, she doesnt know whats going to happen. She always knew she was gonna live long enough to send her son to the island, because she remembered Daniel telling her that she sent him there in the 70's in her past. Now she doesnt know whats gonna happen, nothings concrete.

By the way, off topic but what year was Desmond in when he was having those flashes and he met Faradays mother in one of them. What was that, the 90s or something?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy