most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2009, 08:50 PM         #921
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mi head asplode.
 9 years ago '04        #922
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
wtf was that commercial before the flea commercial??

anybody else see that s**t?
 9 years ago '04        #923
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
i just posted the same ? s**t is weird i want to know what they are all about there have been a couple of them already
 9 years ago '04        #924
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 born wisdom said:
what is up with those "what did you see" clips during the commercials? anybody have an idea or even noticed.

btw episode is great
yeah wtf is that s**t??
 9 years ago '04        #925
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
knew it
 9 years ago '04        #926
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh man
 9 years ago '07        #927
agentSNAKE 
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 0 0
Damn great ep so great
getting so intense I love this
I love lost
 04-29-2009, 09:02 PM         #928
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow.

wow.
 9 years ago '06        #929
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 illathruz said:
major spoiler for thursdays episode (highlight to be spoiled)

[EVIL]Yes, Faraday is the son of Widmore & Eloise. Faraday arrives back to the island by sub. He tries to get Chang to evacuate the island by telling him the truth about the island and Miles. He ventures into the Other's camp to talk to his mother who shoots and k!lls him prior to talking to him.

Eloise is not portrayed as a villain because she doesn't know (at the time she k!lls Faraday) he's her son. She learns of his plans through Jack and Kate, and tries to see them through with the help of Richard.
[/EVIL]
told you... although i don't know if faraday is dead... hope not.
 9 years ago '04        #930
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
sick episode im speechless :applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '09        #931
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
mindf**k
 9 years ago '07        #932
agentSNAKE 
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 0 0
wonder how many Emmy Lost is getting
 04-29-2009, 09:19 PM         #933
sirhc2077 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

great episode
 9 years ago '08        #934
TheHighLife 
space
space
$335 | Props total: 54 54
R.i.p
 9 years ago '04        #935
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
figured faraday was gona get popped by the end of the episode...

but forrreal.... how annoyingggg is radzinsky....

dope episode...next week i gess will wrap up the season or what?
 9 years ago '05        #936
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
^^^

No, theres a few episodes left.

So Fardays done.

Tonight wrapped up his life cycle.

Eloise always knew Faraday was going to die, she told him to go to the island in the present time because she knows whats done is done and it always had to happen like that.

Faraday tried to break the rules, the rules HE explained to us initially, and before he could do it he was k!lled.

It is clear now, what is done, IS DONE. There is no changing the past. Faraday tried, he died.

Everythings gonna pan out just as it was supposed to.

The last episode of this series is gonna be the original plane crashing on the island and then the series is gonna end, go black, Sopranos style.

If its anything other then that ending next season, then this show will be for nothing.

If they end it like that, it'll go down as one of the greatest shows of all time.

Anyway, i'm off to watch last nights episode of Fringe.

J.J Abrams>>>>>>
 9 years ago '09        #937
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
^^^

So Fardays done.

Eloise always knew Faraday was going to die, she told him to go to the island in the present time because she knows whats done is done and it always had to happen like that.

Faraday tried to break the rules, the rules HE explained to us initially, and before he could do it he was k!lled.

It is clear now, what is done, IS DONE. There is no changing the past. Faraday tried, he died.

The last episode of this series is gonna be the original plane crashing on the island and then the series is gonna end, go black, Sopranos style.

If its anything other then that ending next season, then this show will be for nothing.

If they end it like that, it'll go down as one of the greatest shows of all time.

J.J Abrams>>>>>>

or

If all goes well and the hydrogen bomb effectively prevents the energy at the Swan from exploding, and thus, the crash never happens, and the series ends with the oceanic flight landing safely in los angeles
 04-29-2009, 10:37 PM         #938
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cannot wait for Radinsky to k!ll himself in Season 6, I a.ssume we will not make it that far into the future by the Finale.

Pretty Epic episode....

Simply astounding if for no other reason than the fact that it literally turned this entire season up on it's head. This whole time we've been walking hand in hand with whatever happened happened, destiny, fate, supposed to be there, purpose, etc.. and then BAM! You're not supposed to be here, maybe we can change things, :wtf: is going on, and :sprachlos020: Faraday is dead.

So in 1977, Eloise shoots Daniel. Later, she and Widmore desperately convince Daniel to go to the island -- to fulfill the time line of her shooting him (Eloise says it is her job to get people where they need to be -- WHH). This then leads to Daniel telling the hostiles to bury the H-bomb, and leading up to when he wants to prevent the energy discharge (of course, leading to the swan, button, plane crash).

And, Widmore said he sacrificed his relationship with his daughter for all of this. His disapproval of Desmond was all a ruse to get Des on the sailing race to the island so that he would miss the button and cause the plane crash. Could we go as far to say that he intentionally had Penny for just this purpose, to engineer the whole Desmond storyline? Since he was kicked off the island for relationships with an outsider (Penny's mother)... he must have done that after Eloise shot Daniel in 1977, and also Daniel might have been born at that point (anyone know about that?), so maybe he engineered Penny's existence, knowing that he would be kicked out of the Hostiles for it...

We know that Hawking and Widmore both had parts in making sure both Desmond and Daniel got to the island to do what they were supposed to do...
 04-29-2009, 10:40 PM         #939
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
^^^

So Fardays done.

J.J Abrams>>>>>>
Un-Crashing 815 would be a very, very disappointing ending and, I'm not sure that TPTB would go there........but, then again......it's possible.

The bomb isn't going to go off. Locke and Sun will do what needs to be done to fix the time shift or whatever the appropriate term is, and they'll all go back to what should be there present 2008 or 2009 I don't remember.

If they ended up not crashing in the first place it would defeat Locke's purpose of being on the Island and would defeat the purpose of the Island itself. This show is about the Island, as well as the people.

There has to be a reason why these people are there.. And judging by the name of the season finale I don't think whatever Faraday wants them to do ends up happening.

I don't think the show will end with the plane crash never happening and thus the majority of LOST never happening. I say this because I still believe that Whatever Happened, Happened. Daniel may think he can change it because it is their present but he can't, because they are in the past and what happened, happened regardless if the LOSTIES are there or not.
 9 years ago '09        #940
space
space
or maybe jack and them end up detonating the h-bomb but instead of preventing the incident its actually what causes the incident.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy