LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #881
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 illathruz said:
Lost Theory: The New Group Who Asks "Do You Know What Lies in the Shadow of the Statue?" is run by Eloise "Ellie" Hawking

Eloise Hawking is a mysterious British chick that is "special". A "special person" is one of those people on Lost that has insight into the inner workings of the major plot. She is also mother to Daniel Faraday

Although its a good possibility it could be her group...I'm pretty sure this whole season is building up to it being a new Dharma group
 04-26-2009, 06:46 PM         #882
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOST in 3 days...:dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #883
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
major spoiler for thursdays episode (highlight to be spoiled)

[EVIL]Yes, Faraday is the son of Widmore & Eloise. Faraday arrives back to the island by sub. He tries to get Chang to evacuate the island by telling him the truth about the island and Miles. He ventures into the Other's camp to talk to his mother who shoots and k!lls him prior to talking to him.

Eloise is not portrayed as a villain because she doesn't know (at the time she k!lls Faraday) he's her son. She learns of his plans through Jack and Kate, and tries to see them through with the help of Richard.
[/EVIL]
 9 years ago '04        #884
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
 illathruz said:
i don't remember what yemi asked him to do but i do remember eko refused to repent.

this leads me to another question... does the smoke or the island reanimate dead people. is the same force that animates christian shepard the same force that animated yemi or the force that animates john locke... or alex??
you are right. Yemi asked Eko to repent and he refused but for what I am not sure either. I think the smoke monster is all of the above. It was Alex just recently when ben was visited by the smoke monster and its gotta be Christian as well. Smokey may be using Christian's body to speak to those it wishes to communicate with. Maybe through the power of Jacob? through the island itself? Confusing show because you do not get all the answers at first but thats what makes this show so great.
 9 years ago '04        #885
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 shookid said:
you are right. Yemi asked Eko to repent and he refused but for what I am not sure either. I think the smoke monster is all of the above. It was Alex just recently when ben was visited by the smoke monster and its gotta be Christian as well. Smokey may be using Christian's body to speak to those it wishes to communicate with. Maybe through the power of Jacob? through the island itself? Confusing show because you do not get all the answers at first but thats what makes this show so great.
amen brothaaa (desmond voice)
 9 years ago '06        #886
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 shookid said:
good points. but riddle me this. why the wardrobe change? from my count, christian has worn 2 or 3 different outfits on the island. 1) the funeral suit 2) the getup when he met locke with claire 3) the getup when he met locke alone and when he met sun.

also, why use christians dead body to speak to the other people? there seems to be a fresh dead body on the island every other day.
 9 years ago '04        #887
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 illathruz said:
good points. but riddle me this. why the wardrobe change? from my count, christian has worn 2 or 3 different outfits on the island. 1) the funeral suit 2) the getup when he met locke with claire 3) the getup when he met locke alone and when he met sun.

also, why use christians dead body to speak to the other people? there seems to be a fresh dead body on the island every other day.
alot of good questions....
but no one is going to know the answer to these unless we know the writers themselves

makes u wonder why the f**k they did it like that tho eh
 9 years ago '07        #888
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
I don't think Christian is dead.
 04-27-2009, 10:22 PM         #889
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
maybe he has a deeper importance to the island past, present or future than random dead bodies
 9 years ago '06        #890
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 EMS the God said:
maybe he has a deeper importance to the island past, present or future than random dead bodies
just how like they knew john would come back to life?
 9 years ago '04        #891
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,401 | Props total: 4299 4299
CHristian obviously plays a hugeeee part in the island Bc he is jack's dad and jack is the mostttt important character on the show. He is thee Chosen one, not locke. Locke is also very important but not azzzz important. Kate and Walt were also supposed to be pretty important too i think but i think they might of scrapped that idea. Specifficly walt. Which i think is a completeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cop out.
 9 years ago '04        #892
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
and by thy way, what did Ben and Kate discuss in that secret meeting on the beach? Im not sure if they ever answered that but it could have something to do with how Kate was treating Bens dad. As for Christian wearing different clothing, maybe he isnt dead. Maybe he is just like Locke but that wouldnt explain him showing up to see Jack off island and just disappearing. Locke has obviously been wanted by the island for a while cause Richard came to see him when he was a little boy. Going back to Jack, when he saw his grandfather at the retirement home, it almost seemed as if the grandfather knew what was up. Like he purposely packed those black dress shoes so Jack would see them. Grandpappy seemed a little weird during that whole encounter.
 9 years ago '04        #893
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
can't wait for today's episode

100th episode is going to be epic
 9 years ago '07        #894
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
 shookid said:
and by thy way, what did Ben and Kate discuss in that secret meeting on the beach? Im not sure if they ever answered that but it could have something to do with how Kate was treating Bens dad. As for Christian wearing different clothing, maybe he isnt dead. Maybe he is just like Locke but that wouldnt explain him showing up to see Jack off island and just disappearing. Locke has obviously been wanted by the island for a while cause Richard came to see him when he was a little boy. Going back to Jack, when he saw his grandfather at the retirement home, it almost seemed as if the grandfather knew what was up. Like he purposely packed those black dress shoes so Jack would see them. Grandpappy seemed a little weird during that whole encounter.
yea, but remember Locke went to visit Richard back in the fifties, and even told Richard his DOB and place of birth.
 9 years ago '05        #895
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
some s**t is going downnnn 2nite
 9 years ago '06        #896
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
yea, but remember Locke went to visit Richard back in the fifties, and even told Richard his DOB and place of birth.
see what I'm saying. its like this dude never pops up unless he want to correct somebody. doesn't even bother to give an opinion on why christian always changes clothes. This is one of those dudes that can't stand to be wrong.

yes locke told richard to visit him at his birth. that is why richard was somewhat disgruntled when questioning locke. the richard episode will be epic.

Kate and ben have a special connection. He continuously makes his life hell while she continually tries to save him from tragedy. If by the conversation on the beach you mean when kate was dressed up nicely and they sat down for dinner, it was because ben was manipulating her. what I wonder is why she was on the list. we know why he wanted jack "for the surgery" but did we don't really know why he wanted kate and sawyer.
 9 years ago '05        #897
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
I have a feeling that Christian has been to the island before...can someone recall how they said that he had died?
 9 years ago '06        #898
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 Truth33 said:
I have a feeling that Christian has been to the island before...can someone recall how they said that he had died?
good question. i forgot that they completely skilled over that part this is from lostpedia

uring this time, Jack flew to Australia to find Christian, upon his mother's urging. He was told that Christian had been found dead in a Sydney alley, with his blood alcohol concentration so high that it was probably responsible for the massive heart attack that ostensibly led to his death.

definitely not conclusive. maybe christian is not dead...
 9 years ago '05        #899
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Did this thread get flooded with idiots?

I dont even have time to correct all the wrong s**t you guys have said in the past 2 pages because I have to get a shower and leave for work within the next half hour. But seriously. Wtf? Do you guys even watch the show?

Anyway, tonights episode will be great, hopefully.
 9 years ago '04        #900
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
Episode 5.14 - The Variable - Detailed Synopsis
WARNING

click here...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy