most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #861
get_ate 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,853 | Props total: 416 416
 illathruz said:
link f**kface?

before you go looking for the link, just know that i was the first person to type that ellie and eloise were the same person in this thread. i am expanding on my theory by incorporating other theories.

so if you are trying to belittle me by congratulating me on "finding old news" that i came up with in first place, you can go k!ll yourself. slowly.
LOL

Rigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago '04        #862
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 get_ate said:
LOL

who the hell cares...

you lost fans arguing all the time make the show annoying
jsut wathc it and put up and shut up...

thanks im done!
 9 years ago '06        #863
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 -Phase One- said:
Listen here dumbass, just go back a few pages in this thread and you'll see where a few people were saying they were the same person. You're not the first person.

Still think jack is jacob?
link f**kface?
 9 years ago '06        #864
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 illathruz said:
link f**kface?
I'm not going through this thread to find the posts where it was discussed. You're not worth it.

Point is, it was already discussed and you brought up old news acting like it was just discovered.

thanks for the laugh, though.
 9 years ago '06        #865
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 get_ate said:
LOL

I see someone else remembers this.

hey, I just figured out that Widmore was on the island when he was younger. I'm the first person to discover this news. :dancingcool:

seriously, how dumb can people get?
 9 years ago '06        #866
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 restless4207 said:
who the hell cares...

you lost fans arguing all the time make the show annoying
jsut wathc it and put up and shut up...

thanks im done!

You're right about who cares, but this is a forum where people discuss things. If you don't want to see the arguing then easily skip right past them or don't come here in the first place.

It's just pathetic that people post up old news acting like they just discovered it. And when they get called out they get all emotional about it. Getting emotional over a forum = reality check that you need to hang yourself.

The whole "Ellie is Eliouse" topic was discussed when the "Jughead" episode aired. And this was a month ago. Same thing about Daniel Faraday is the son of "Ellie" All of it is old news.

Last edited by -Phase One-; 04-23-2009 at 02:57 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #867
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
3 posts in a row + no link = I won

I don't understand why its so hard to believe me. My theory has multiple tangent points that are open for discussion. My post isn't a "you suck as a person" post but rather talks about the show. This guy over here doesn't even talk about the show but talks about me for 3 different posts. Guess what, the thread isn't about me.

And guess what, I got props for my post so other people are obviously feeling what I said so for you to belittle me is retarded. They gave me props! They liked what I said! How many props did you get in those last 3 posts.

You know, I was also the first person to note that Richard Alpert doesn't age. I discovered that over at the Lost forum at Lostpedia and I actually got censored. Lost is such a sensitive topic.

When I typed in Ellie at lostpedia, I misspelt it and came across a person called M David Benson. Could this be faraday's father? I'm not sure if this character is cannon. any thoughts?

try it:

9 years ago '06        #868
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 illathruz said:

I don't understand why its so hard to believe me. My theory has multiple tangent points that are open for discussion. My post isn't a "you suck as a person" post but rather talks about the show. This guy over here doesn't even talk about the show but talks about me for 3 different posts. Guess what, the thread isn't about me.

And guess what, I got props for my post so other people are obviously feeling what I said so for you to belittle me is retarded. They gave me props! They liked what I said! How many props did you get in those last 3 posts.

You know, I was also the first person to note that Richard Alpert doesn't age. I discovered that over at the Lost forum at Lostpedia and I actually got censored. Lost is such a sensitive topic.

When I typed in Ellie at lostpedia, I misspelt it and came across a person called M David Benson. Could this be faraday's father? I'm not sure if this character is cannon. any thoughts?

try it:

@ you saying "you won" Seriously? ..... Wow

and I told you numerous times that you're not worth looking back through the pages to show you it was already discussed. If you were in here posting when season 5 started, you would have known it was discussed.

And the last posts were about you because it's funny making fun of you for you actually believing yourself that you were first. There's nothing else to talk about with Lost since this week's episode was a recap. What else should we talk about, bring up old news like it's new?

Seriously man, it was jokes at first but now it's just sad that you actually believe yourself. Do the world a favor and k!ll yourself. That will leave 1 less dumbass the world has to worry about.
 9 years ago '06        #869
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445
 illathruz said:

try it:

Thats quite a:

[pic - click to view]

I think Widmore is Dan's Father.. If not him it gotta be one of the other "Others" maybe Richard??
 9 years ago '07        #870
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 illathruz said:

try it:

nah fa real, you really weren't the first person to say this. I mean anybody with common sense would have realized it in the Jughead episode tho
 9 years ago '06        #871
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Thats quite a:

[pic - click to view]

I think Widmore is Dan's Father.. If not him it gotta be one of the other "Others" maybe Richard??
ahh, good to know people actually like to stay on topic in this thread. i thought it was a reach too but then i read the dude's bio and they said something about a baby in the 40s or 50s and something about the military, and something about leaving his wife to raise the kids son... then i was like, its entirely possible they misspelt ellie and had mistakenly typed elli.

so is the smoke inherently evil? cus the smoke k!lled eko but spared ben. if you ask me, a "good" smoke would have done the opposite.

you know, what bothers me, is that the so called "lost fan" and the "semi mod" are more interested in belittling me/proving me wrong than actually staying on topic. and i still don't have a link of somebody proposing this theory before me. not that it matters or that it ever mattered. do you people expect people new to this thread to read all 45+ pages of your off topic banter?

in all likelihood, i'm not the first person that these two have chosen to belittle. this thread is about the show lost. so for you to post saying "old news" is not only counterproductive, but it detracts from the usefulness of this thread. like this one guy made 3 posts about me and didn't even talk about the show once. instead, he should have talked about the show and ignored me. same with the "semi mod" how does telling me that I said something that was already posted add to the discussion? it doesn't. (and furthermore there is still no proof.)

in fact, it probably turns people off from posting. why? because who wants to read 45+ pages of this thread just to express a 30 second brainstorm? as a "semi mod" this person should have been the first to post the original link and end the banter at that. no. instead he goes on with a meaningless conversation that has nothing to do with the thread.

notice the first part of my post talked about the show. that is what you should be doing. talk about the show first, then talk about me. that way, at least the conversation continues. i brought up at least 5 other tangent points and you as the semi mod didn't even add to the discussion.

Last edited by illathruz; 04-24-2009 at 10:19 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #872
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 illathruz said:
you know, what bothers me, is that the so called "lost fan" and the "semi mod" are more interested in belittling me/proving me wrong than actually staying on topic. and i still don't have a link of somebody proposing this theory before me. not that it matters or that it ever mattered. do you people expect people new to this thread to read all 45+ pages of your off topic banter?
you know what bothers me, people who are blatant hypocrites (ie talking about me staying off topic and then in the next paragraph going off topic) and people who can't accept when they're wrong.

It really is not a big deal at all to me, it just annoyed me a little to see you two going back and forth when you were obviously wrong, so I figured if you maybe saw someone else say the same thing, because nobody is going to go search a 38 pg thread to find 5 posts, you would just drop the subject. But I see you hate to be wrong.
 9 years ago '07        #873
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 illathruz said:
ahh, good to know people actually like to stay on topic in this thread. i thought it was a reach too but then i read the dude's bio and they said something about a baby in the 40s or 50s and something about the military, and something about leaving his wife to raise the kids son... then i was like, its entirely possible they misspelt ellie and had mistakenly typed elli.

so is the smoke inherently evil? cus the smoke k!lled eko but spared ben. if you ask me, a "good" smoke would have done the opposite.
and I don't think Penny and Daniel are brother and sister. No real reason really, I just don't think they are.

And Smokey spared Ben because the Island obviously needed him, and he seemed actually be sorry. Also, it was actually unexpected that they would k!ll his daughter. I can't think of what ecko did right now to die, but he obviously deserved it.
 9 years ago '06        #874
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
and I don't think Penny and Daniel are brother and sister. No real reason really, I just don't think they are.

And Smokey spared Ben because the Island obviously needed him, and he seemed actually be sorry. Also, it was actually unexpected that they would k!ll his daughter. I can't think of what ecko did right now to die, but he obviously deserved it.
so you think that the smoke is inherently good?
 9 years ago '04        #875
restless4207 
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
You're right about who cares, but this is a forum where people discuss things. If you don't want to see the arguing then easily skip right past them or don't come here in the first place.

It's just pathetic that people post up old news acting like they just discovered it.
i agree man.. im not hating i just think it stupid that ppl argue over lost... over theories LOL

illathruz said:
i think smokey is "good" for the island... and k!lls whoever disobeys the island

i think that ecko got k!lled because he didnt follow yemis orders or somethig... i really need to rewatch alot of this show cuz its hard to remmeber what happened way back then
 9 years ago '07        #876
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 illathruz said:
good in terms of the Island's fate.
 9 years ago '04        #877
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
smokey judges you and then makes the decision whether or not to k!ll you. It spared Ben, John, and Julliet while k!lling Eko and others. Smokey is neither good nor bad but acts on how the person is, good or bad. I wonder how Des gets back in the mix of things. I think they really dropped the ball with Claire, I mean a whole season and not an answer or explanation of what happened to her.
 04-25-2009, 11:09 PM         #878
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
I'm not going through this thread to find the posts where it was discussed. You're not worth it.

Point is, it was already discussed and you brought up old news acting like it was just discovered.

thanks for the laugh, though.
you're taking this too serious, you really expect someone to follow thru and read all 50 pages of a thread? not happening man, if thats what you do
 9 years ago '04        #879
restless4207 
space
space
 shookid said:
smokey judges you and then makes the decision whether or not to k!ll you. It spared Ben, John, and Julliet while k!lling Eko and others. Smokey is neither good nor bad but acts on how the person is, good or bad. I wonder how Des gets back in the mix of things. I think they really dropped the ball with Claire, I mean a whole season and not an answer or explanation of what happened to her.
ya

but why did smokey k!ll ecko again? does anyone remmeber that ep??? i do remmeber something about what Yemi wanted him to do during the episode and he didnt do it... or he disobeyed... then Yemi appeared again and then he followed him into the jungle and then smokey SMOKED his a.ss lol no pun intended...
 9 years ago '06        #880
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 restless4207 said:
ya

but why did smokey k!ll ecko again? does anyone remmeber that ep??? i do remmeber something about what Yemi wanted him to do during the episode and he didnt do it... or he disobeyed... then Yemi appeared again and then he followed him into the jungle and then smokey SMOKED his a.ss lol no pun intended...
i don't remember what yemi asked him to do but i do remember eko refused to repent.

this leads me to another question... does the smoke or the island reanimate dead people. is the same force that animates christian shepard the same force that animated yemi or the force that animates john locke... or alex??
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy