most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #841
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
I curious to see if Daniel Faraday's Father will be relevant to anything. Or if they tell us who is father is.
 9 years ago '04        #842
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 Eddie.. said:
I curious to see if Daniel Faraday's Father will be relevant to anything. Or if they tell us who is father is.
what if Daniel impregnates Ellie and she gives birth to Daniel in the 70's. Ellie told him that he is his own father and that is why he was crying.
Discuss?
 9 years ago '06        #843
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 tonymann said:
what if Daniel impregnates Ellie and she gives birth to Daniel in the 70's. Ellie told him that he is his own father and that is why he was crying.
Discuss?
 9 years ago '04        #844
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
not that i think that is true. but what if someone was their own father? lol

Last edited by tonymann; 04-20-2009 at 11:48 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #845
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
in terminator john connor basically made his own birth happen so maybe it could be possible but extremely unlikely
 04-20-2009, 10:33 PM         #846
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
in terminator john connor basically made his own birth happen so maybe it could be possible but extremely unlikely
:angry12: if something like that actually happened on Lost haha
 9 years ago '08        #847
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 DHARMA said:
Don't know if this has been mentioned before (did some searching) according to Nielsen rating, Dead is Dead had around 8.5 million viewers, the lowest count for an episode of Lost ever. In fact, if the data is correct, Lost has been under 10 million viewers for several episodes now, a rare occurrence for the show, as it's usually around 12 mil.

Ben episodes usually do better than most.

Why is this? Are more people watching it online than ever before? Or is the show shedding its less "hardcore" audience as we get down to the final episodes?

More importantly, does any of this matter?

People with IQ's of room temperature or less might be watching American Idol instead, but I doubt they were ever watching LOST.

Discuss.
A lot of folks I know gave up on the show. But I'm sure they will still watch it by seasons end or via DVD.

From what I heard, ABC really doesn't care about the ratings because its done next season.

But for reals, why in the fukk are people still watching American Idol?
 04-21-2009, 04:10 PM         #848
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So was the "Claire and her baby getting into a helicopter" storyline dropped?

This is what Desmond said would happen if Charlie turned off the jamming equipment and drowned. Charlie did this, but Claire never made if off the island. Then some of you say, Desmond mistaked Claire for Kate. First off all, how can you mistake a blonde and a brunette? And according to the line "Claire and her baby getting into a helicopter. A helicopter that lifts off--leaves this Island. " This never happens with Kate and Aaron anyways. Aaron went with Sun on the zodiac raft to the freighter. So will this ever be addressed? My theory is that, Desmond experienced himself reuniting with Penny, so he lied about Claire and Aaron getting into the helicopter. Then that doesn't seem like the Desmond we know though, but he did let Charlie almost die in Catch-22 because he thought the woman who parachuted on the island was Penny.
 9 years ago '06        #849
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
We wont know any answers about Claire and Aaron storyline until next season dammit cuz of the actress not being under contract for this season.

Also Im watching the Constant episode right now on Sci Fi (best thing the channel is good for is Lost re runs) and its f**king amazing the way they do the traveling back and forth between consciousness and how Faraday is a genius cant wait til next week for his episode he always gives the best explanation of the island.
 9 years ago '05        #850
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 DHARMA said:
1. No proof of who Henry Gale was, or was working for.
2. No proof of who placed the fake 815. Just because each faction a.ssumes the other did it doesn't make either of them right.
3. No proof that Christian takes orders from Jacob.
4. No reason WHY Jacob was asking Locke for help.
1. The producers said that Henry Gale was unimportant and done with in the storyline
2. The past episode confirmed that Widmore placed the fake 815
3. True, I don't think he takes "orders" from Jacob
4. My theory on this goes back to the chick Faraday left laying in the hospital bed. The woman told Desmond that she comes in and out of consciousness, sort of like how Desmond did during The Constant. My guess is she is somewhat "trapped" in time. This is what I think Jacob is, trapped between timelines, explaining why he asked Locke for help.
 9 years ago '08        #851
TheHighLife 
space
space
$335 | Props total: 54 54
 Truth33 said:
1. The producers said that Henry Gale was unimportant and done with in the storyline
2. The past episode confirmed that Widmore placed the fake 815
3. True, I don't think he takes "orders" from Jacob
4. My theory on this goes back to the chick Faraday left laying in the hospital bed. The woman told Desmond that she comes in and out of consciousness, sort of like how Desmond did during The Constant. My guess is she is somewhat "trapped" in time. This is what I think Jacob is, trapped between timelines, explaining why he asked Locke for help.

awwwwww really they said Henry Gale is unimportant?? BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #852
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
f**k Henry Gale
 9 years ago '06        #853
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Ya who gives a f**k about Henry Gale, what really should be of concern is whether or not they will explain the rest of Walts storyline and why he was so damn special.
 9 years ago '09        #854
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
so is tonights episode just a compilation of past clips?
 9 years ago '05        #855
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 PabloDiablo said:
so is tonights episode just a compilation of past clips?
pretty much but i think i read somewhere that we will gain some new knowledge after watching it.. its the story of the oceananic six from an all new perspective

prolly not gonna be that good but who are we kiddin, u know at 9pm your a.ss is gonna watch that s**t
 9 years ago '06        #856
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
Lost Theory: The New Group Who Asks "Do You Know What Lies in the Shadow of the Statue?" is run by Eloise "Ellie" Hawking

Eloise Hawking is a mysterious British chick that is "special". A "special person" is one of those people on Lost that has insight into the inner workings of the major plot. She is also mother to Daniel Faraday

[pic - click to view]

Ellie is a young woman on the island in the 50s and knows "special people" such as Charles Widmore and Richard Alpert. Daniel Faraday told her that she looked familiar for some reason.

[pic - click to view]

The both have a British accent.

Ellie and Eloise are the same person and I'll now refer to her as Ellie.

Ellie plays a major role in the show. She was able to communicate with Desmond in his past (in London) much how her son Faraday communicated with Desmond in his past (while Desmond was punching the numbers in the jungle for a living). Probably the result of being exposed to a high amount of radioactive material.

There is also this mysterious group who shot Sayid in the hospital. If you remember, the black guy pretended to be a medic had Kate's address in his pocket. This group seems to not be Widmore's group because they tried to convince Miles otherwise. Speaking of Widmore, he happened to have Daniel Faraday's mother's phone number on hand at the office. But back to this mysterious group, they could be working with Ben. There was a scene at the beach where Illyana seemed to be on the same page as Ben.

So Ben and Illyana might really be working for Ellie or use Ellie's advice like how Neo used the Oracle.

Last edited by illathruz; 04-22-2009 at 07:21 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #857
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 illathruz said:
Lost Theory: The New Group Who Asks "Do You Know What Lies in the Shadow of the Statue?" is run by Eloise "Ellie" Hawking

Eloise Hawking is a mysterious British chick that is "special". A "special person" is one of those people on Lost that has insight into the inner workings of the major plot. She is also mother to Daniel Faraday

[pic - click to view]

Ellie is a young woman on the island in the 50s and knows "special people" such as Charles Widmore and Richard Alpert. Daniel Faraday told her that she looked familiar for some reason.

[pic - click to view]

The both have a British accent.

Ellie and Eloise are the same person and I'll now refer to her as Ellie.

Ellie plays a major role in the show. She was able to communicate with Desmond in his past (in London) much how her son Faraday communicated with Desmond in his past (while Desmond was punching the numbers in the jungle for a living). Probably the result of being exposed to a high amount of radioactive material.

There is also this mysterious group who shot Sayid in the hospital. If you remember, the black guy pretended to be a medic had Kate's address in his pocket. This group seems to not be Widmore's group because they tried to convince Miles otherwise. Speaking of Widmore, he happened to have Daniel Faraday's mother's phone number on hand at the office. But back to this mysterious group, they could be working with Ben. There was a scene at the beach where Illyana seemed to be on the same page as Ben.

So Ben and Illyana might really be working for Ellie or use Ellie's advice like how Neo used the Oracle.

Congrats on finding old news that was already talked about a few pages back. :applause:
 9 years ago '06        #858
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 -Phase One- said:
Congrats on finding old news that was already talked about a few pages back. :applause:
link f**kface?

before you go looking for the link, just know that i was the first person to type that ellie and eloise were the same person in this thread. i am expanding on my theory by incorporating other theories.

so if you are trying to belittle me by congratulating me on "finding old news" that i came up with in first place, you can go k!ll yourself. slowly.

Last edited by illathruz; 04-23-2009 at 10:35 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #859
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 illathruz said:
link f**kface?

before you go looking for the link, just know that i was the first person to type that ellie and eloise were the same person in this thread. i am expanding on my theory by incorporating other theories.

so if you are trying to belittle me by congratulating me on "finding old news" that i came up with in first place, you can go k!ll yourself. slowly.

Listen here dumbass, just go back a few pages in this thread and you'll see where a few people were saying they were the same person. You're not the first person.

Still think jack is jacob?
 9 years ago '06        #860
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
Oh and I know you meant to give me hate, but thanks for the props.

You really are f**king dumb.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy