most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #801
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 BlaznHizzle said:
not a damn thing, it's actually the reason why it's my favorite show quite possibly of all time..
ya'll pick up on crazy s**t that I dont even realize when i watch it for the first time..
i kno... that is one of the reasons this show has been the best since day one...
im so glad my buddie let me see the pilot epsiode halfway thru season 1...

since then i have been addicted to this show like i am with my weed lol

when u can watch a whole season of lost without having to wait a week inbetween is the best...

i used to save 3 new episodes before watchin one, just so i could watch more than one in a row lol...

i havent seen anyone ask about the body so far...

does anyone have any idea what hte f**k that was all about? OTHER THAN MILES' STORY
im glad they had a miles episode... was his mom Sun wiht a bunch of make up on? sorta looked the same as her
 9 years ago '06        #802
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 restless4207 said:
i kno... that is one of the reasons this show has been the best since day one...
im so glad my buddie let me see the pilot epsiode halfway thru season 1...

since then i have been addicted to this show like i am with my weed lol

when u can watch a whole season of lost without having to wait a week inbetween is the best...

i used to save 3 new episodes before watchin one, just so i could watch more than one in a row lol...

does anyone have any idea what hte f**k that was all about? OTHER THAN MILES' STORY
im glad they had a miles episode... was his mom Sun wiht a bunch of make up on? sorta looked the same as her
miles' mom was not sun. mile's mom died. sun was korean. mile's mom looked chinese.. its not the same chick. trust me
 9 years ago '04        #803
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
 Eddie.. said:
That episode when Chang woke up and turned the record on and grabbed the baby, I knew that baby was significant, because there was no reason to show that baby.

If Miles told Chang who he was, Chang would probably believe him.
i wouldnt be suprised if he did know and just wasnt letting on. i mean he is asian and named miles. that to me would seem like too big of a coincidence. but thats just me.
 9 years ago '04        #804
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,400 | Props total: 4298 4298
 restless4207 said:

the body was easy... the swan was being built in hostile territory out of the truce area thats why it was sooo secret... the guy "alverez" who died and miles picked up was workin on diggin the whole where they were gona put the hatch. If yu remeber the swan also has a area of ridikulous electormagnitism. It ripped out the dudes tooth filling and sent it straight thru his brain. so he died.

miles told hurley that.

well besides why it happened he doesnt no how... better question is how da f**k did daniel faradays f*g**t a.ss get off the island

also great character development for miles... that scene at the end wit him and chang and littlle him was awsome...

wats the deal wit next week's episode is it like a fkn promo or clip show or sumtin?

Last edited by Propel Water; 04-16-2009 at 02:58 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #805
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
Those people on the van and Illana and her crew from Ajira flight could be a group that Faraday created in the 70s when he left the island to Ann Arbor so that they can continue on the research of Dharma and to possibly save the guys stuck in 1977.

EDIT: Also remember the comic con 08 video of Chang trying to communicate with us (the present day outside world) to continue the research of the Dharma Initiative and that he knew they purge would happen. Faradays voice is heard as the camera man for that video.

Last edited by modalee; 04-16-2009 at 04:21 PM..
 04-16-2009, 03:39 PM         #806
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Those people on the van and Illana and her crew from Ajira flight could be a group that Faraday created in the 70s when he left the island to Ann Arbor so that they can continue on the research of Dharma and to possibly save the guys stuck in 1977.
interesting..
 9 years ago '05        #807
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
my question is why did miles mother tell him his father was dead and never cared about him. in the last few minutes of the epidode it showed chang holding him as a baby, playing and loving him. the mother must of been on the island when the baby was born? what could have drove the mother away and make her never speak to miles about his father??
 9 years ago '05        #808
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
The episode was kind of whack to me. I mean Hurley man, the hell is up with him not being able to keep a secret? I mean Miles said he didn't want Chang knowing and he goes all out talking about Chang's family, Chang's wife and then his kid Miles.

I found it strange that Chang couldn't put two and two together and figured out his kid Miles and the present Miles are linked. Especially when Hurley said "don't you find it strange he's called Miles too? I mean how many Miles are there etc etc" I mean Chang is a scientist for f**ks sakes he should have noticed that.

The same thing happen in the other episode when Jin rushes in and starts shouting if anyone has seen a plane. Then 15mins later Sawyer takes Sayid to see Mr "He's Our You" and Sayid blurts out he crashed here on a plane. They couldn't link that together?
 9 years ago '05        #809
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3240 3240
Hurleys the man. Him and Miles are hilarious together.
 9 years ago '05        #810
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1685 1685
 BlaznHizzle said:
my question is why did miles mother tell him his father was dead and never cared about him. in the last few minutes of the epidode it showed chang holding him as a baby, playing and loving him. the mother must of been on the island when the baby was born? what could have drove the mother away and make her never speak to miles about his father??
Maybe his mother didn't want Miles to know about all the outrageous ish that happened on the island.

What I know is that The Incident (finale) is most likely about the hatch (remember the Dharma Orientation video for the Swan? "there was an incident that happened...that's why you have to press the numbers for every 108 minutes to prevent it from happening") Something like that.

What I'm speculating is that Rose and Bernard are Adam and Eve, which is a shame. Though I'm still confused how the hell they could see their own corpse in the caves back in S1/2.

I was also going to mention the Comic Con '08 video of Dr. Chang talking about the purge, and the credible source it came from (Daniel, as you can hear from the clip). This is a.ssuming that the video is canon. Maybe Faraday came back with tangible proof to Chang (the Variable in time travel), Chang believes him, makes the video, tells his wife and son to get out of the island, and he stays on the island.

This would explain the Miles situation, and we'll probably get closure with the daddy issue once Chang believes that Miles is his son. It'll also explain the Comic Con video.

With the Brahm and Ilana issue, it's too early to call. They're definitely not working with Widmore or Ben, and that leaves Eloise, Richard, or as many have stated Dharma 2.

But either way, they should never have hit Frank. That guy's the man :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #811
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Rose and Bernard saw their own corpse because they died in the 70's but was reborn again off island then travelled back onto the island in 2004.
 9 years ago '05        #812
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1685 1685
 Wasted said:
Rose and Bernard saw their own corpse because they died in the 70's but was reborn again off island then travelled back onto the island in 2004.
If this is the case then Rose and Bernard must be living two timelines (one where they live their normal lives chronologically), and one where they die in the 70's and deteriorate.

Confusing
 04-17-2009, 11:28 AM         #813
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Maybe his mother didn't want Miles to know about all the outrageous ish that happened on the island.

What I know is that The Incident (finale) is most likely about the hatch (remember the Dharma Orientation video for the Swan? "there was an incident that happened...that's why you have to press the numbers for every 108 minutes to prevent it from happening") Something like that.

What I'm speculating is that Rose and Bernard are Adam and Eve, which is a shame. Though I'm still confused how the hell they could see their own corpse in the caves back in S1/2.

I was also going to mention the Comic Con '08 video of Dr. Chang talking about the purge, and the credible source it came from (Daniel, as you can hear from the clip). This is a.ssuming that the video is canon. Maybe Faraday came back with tangible proof to Chang (the Variable in time travel), Chang believes him, makes the video, tells his wife and son to get out of the island, and he stays on the island.

This would explain the Miles situation, and we'll probably get closure with the daddy issue once Chang believes that Miles is his son. It'll also explain the Comic Con video.

With the Brahm and Ilana issue, it's too early to call. They're definitely not working with Widmore or Ben, and that leaves Eloise, Richard, or as many have stated Dharma 2.

But either way, they should never have hit Frank. That guy's the man :dancingcool:
i wouldnt go as far as to say they "definitely" arent working for ben.

1. nothings definite with this show
2. ben wanted all O6 on the plane, the only person who didnt come willingly was sayid, ben didnt look surprised to see him there.

im leaning towards them working for dharma but i think its possible they work for ben

and maybe they dont even know what ben looks like but work for him.
 9 years ago '05        #814
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Left Hook said:
If this is the case then Rose and Bernard must be living two timelines (one where they live their normal lives chronologically), and one where they die in the 70's and deteriorate.

Confusing
Yeah they all do. Miles saw himself as a kid. I don't understand why people have a problem with this concept. Its the same concept emplyed by Back To The Future.
 9 years ago '06        #815
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
yo, do yall remember when faraday said to ellie that she looked familiar? i think that ellie is eloise... daniel's mother

not to mention they both have a british accent

I think that the 4 people chosen for the mission:
Frank
Miles
Daniel
Charlotte

had all been on the island previously.. perhaps.

Last edited by illathruz; 04-17-2009 at 12:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #816
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
yes the part where miles said his filling went thru his brain i remembered... like when jack walked past that hall and the key on his necklace was attacted to the magnetism same thing must of happened and buddies filling went thru his brain lol

miles has been dope for a while... im so glad they finally explained his whole hearing the dead thing.... now all we need is Faradays episode... that is gonna be dope...

how many more episodes this season?

Last edited by restless4207; 04-17-2009 at 01:40 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #817
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$828 | Props total: 67 67
I agree we need a faraday episode and a Richard Alpert episode......those ones would be dope
 9 years ago '06        #818
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
I still cant believe people think there is time traveling similar to back to the future going on
 04-17-2009, 03:37 PM         #819
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:

yeah i watched all 4 seasons leading up to this one in like a 3 weeks span maybe. a friend got me into it from work and i caught up really fast. and also finished the entire series of The Wire before the new season of Lost began.
 04-17-2009, 03:42 PM         #820
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:

I found it strange that Chang couldn't put two and two together and figured out his kid Miles and the present Miles are linked. Especially when Hurley said "don't you find it strange he's called Miles too? I mean how many Miles are there etc etc" I mean Chang is a scientist for f**ks sakes he should have noticed that.

to me it seems like everyones ruled out the possibility of Chang being merely a pawn in this entire game. i know he seems interesting(and to me, probably is) but i mean you cant discount the fact that he could just be another guy playing a role in a huge system that we havent really seen unravel to that point yet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago