LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-15-2009, 09:48 PM         #781
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
So, hopefully, people will stop thinking that two versions of people can't coexist at the same time. Miles was within yards of himself. The universe did not start becoming unglued.

However, that one bush did start to go a little hazy ...
shoulda been pretty damn obvious when sawyer saw kate helping claire give birth

sawyer was obviously on the island at the same time that claire was giving birth

dont see how people would think two versions couldnt co exist
 04-15-2009, 09:48 PM         #782
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
:banghead: I was thinking that after my 2nd post earlier.

And that guy in the passenger side van, wasn't he the one who was with that girl on the island when they hit Frank Lapidus?
Yes his name is Bram ...
 9 years ago '05        #783
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1264 1264
Ha ha..........Miles looks like Ru-fi-ohhhhhhhhhhhh:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '04        #784
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 DHARMA said:
Bram and Ilaina work for Ben ...

Ben had a pretty good organization going in L.A. for the two years he was off-island (2005-2007). I wouldn't doubt that he either partnered up with folks already existing, or that whatever group he was a part of is going to be his backup.

Hence the whole 3.2 million ... just like Miles asked Ben for ... no one else thinking this?
caught that also...maybe we'll see another miles flashback
 9 years ago '04        #785
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
Did anybody notice the chalkboard in the school classroom that jack was cleaning? It was talking about egyptian languages. This show clearly has an Egyptian mythology.
 9 years ago '06        #786
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 442 442
A few thoughts on Bram and Illanas group

I think after tonight its pretty clear that they are not working for Widmore as many people (including myself) have theorized. I have a few Questions

A) How did they know about Flight 316?

it seems that the only way to know about it was from the lamp-post station. Are they connected to Mrs Hawking?

B)Who are they? Who are they working for?

I think that its possible they are the new Dharma Initiative, based on Chang's video requesting that it be reformed.

Im just confused cause Bram and Illana were obviously working together. but Bram told Miles not to work for Widmore, and Illana told Sayid that she was involved with the guy who he k!lled on the golf course (who i believe worked for Widmore based on the fact that he was on Ben's List) it is contradictory.

C) What are their motives?

i think the answer to this will become clear once B) is answered.

Discuss
 9 years ago '06        #787
space
space
I think i have an idea of Why Farady was Crying in S4

Maybe when he is off the island in the 70's he meets his mother. and then she tells him about their meeting when he is older. (maybe when she finds out that he is working wit TT at Oxford.) He most likely does not believe her, but once he sees the plane crash he knows that she was telling the truth. Even if its not his mom i think that this is the case and that someone tells him whats going on..
 04-16-2009, 01:28 AM         #788
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the best episode of the season imo..
 9 years ago '05        #789
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
Not a great great episode, but it was a good episode. Definitely one of the better episodes of the season. Miles/Hurley make a good combo for comic relief. Didn't expect Chang to be Miles' dad, definitely got me there.
 04-16-2009, 06:51 AM         #790
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

I think after tonight its pretty clear that they are not working for Widmore as many people (including myself) have theorized. I have a few Questions

it seems that the only way to know about it was from the lamp-post station. Are they connected to Mrs Hawking?

I think that its possible they are the new Dharma Initiative, based on Chang's video requesting that it be reformed.

Im just confused cause Bram and Illana were obviously working together. but Bram told Miles not to work for Widmore, and Illana told Sayid that she was involved with the guy who he k!lled on the golf course (who i believe worked for Widmore based on the fact that he was on Ben's List) it is contradictory.

Discuss

people lie
 9 years ago '06        #791
space
space
 RicFlair said:
people lie
Word. But im pretty sure they dont work for Ben either evidenced by their reaction to him in Dead is Dead last week when he asked them if they needed help. they seem weary of him.. im thinkin they are definitely the new dharma initiative and they are working with Eloise Hawking. she was the only other person that could have told them about the flight.. either that or there is more than one way to locate where the island is besides the Lamp-post station.. i dunno man they do this s**t every year buildin up to the finale.. you think you got somethin figured out and it turns out to be something unexpected.. so im gonna chill with all these theories and just let the s**t play out
 9 years ago '05        #792
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
Could be Eloise, could be Richard. After all, the episode after The Variable seems like it could be Richard-centric.
 9 years ago '05        #793
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
looks like its a 3-way war for the island

ben vs. widmore vs. dharma 2.0

i`m pretty sure that bram and that chic are working for the new dharma... i thinkthat this entire time the dharma 2.0 has been regrouping under the leadership of the original founders.. this would explain the food drops.. remember when they get a crate of food.. i think its in season 2...
 9 years ago '08        #794
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
What an underwhelming shiitty episode. Miles is one of my favorite characters and this was a let down.
 9 years ago '07        #795
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
That episode when Chang woke up and turned the record on and grabbed the baby, I knew that baby was significant, because there was no reason to show that baby.

If Miles told Chang who he was, Chang would probably believe him.
 9 years ago '06        #796
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

Discuss
I think they are working for one of Widmore's equals/competitors but not Ben.
 9 years ago '05        #797
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
this show is one big mindf**k..
 04-16-2009, 12:51 PM         #798
mblock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some stuff i noticed:

in the beginning, the microwave says 3:16 - flight 316
and when jack was cleaning the chalk board, it had a bunch of stuff about egypt -
more linking to the whole egyptian stuff going on in the show
 9 years ago '04        #799
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 BlaznHizzle said:
this show is one big mindf**k..
wats wrong wit dat
 9 years ago '05        #800
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
 goke11429 said:
wats wrong wit dat
not a damn thing, it's actually the reason why it's my favorite show quite possibly of all time..
ya'll pick up on crazy s**t that I dont even realize when i watch it for the first time..
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy