LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2267 2267
At this point of the show i dont expect it to have huge ratings like the first few seasons because the story is much more complex and the average american is a dumbass who watch American Idol.
 9 years ago '05        #62
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
lmao at how confused everyone is...

They explained everything perfectly in this episode. Nothing was unexplained.

The time travel concept we had pinned down on this forum before last season even ended.

This show is fu*king great and they do a great job of tying everything together in perfectly explainable ways. If you cant understand the sh*t that happened in this episode, stop watching, because its only gonna get more confusing, and better.

Cant wait for the jughead episode.

This seasons gonna be great.

9 years ago '05        #63
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3225 3225
 modalee81 said:
At this point of the show i dont expect it to have huge ratings like the first few seasons because the story is much more complex and the average american is a dumbass who watch American Idol.
I always find it funny how people call people dumbasses for liking a particular show. Why does watching American Idol make you an idiot? People are just mad that it's as popular as it is. I'm not a huge watcher of the show, but regardless I could give a fu*k what somebody else watches.

As long as Lost stays on TV I could care less what the ratings are.
 9 years ago '08        #64
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Reppindaburghh said:
lmao at how confused everyone is...

They explained everything perfectly in this episode. Nothing was unexplained.

The time travel concept we had pinned down on this forum before last season even ended.

This show is fu*king great and they do a great job of tying everything together in perfectly explainable ways. If you cant understand the sh*t that happened in this episode, stop watching, because its only gonna get more confusing, and better.

Cant wait for the jughead episode.

This seasons gonna be great.

no, its confusing and I'm sure it was purposely done that way. That's the way it is with"Lost". I'm sure they'll explain it as the season goes.
 01-22-2009, 05:47 PM         #65
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"If it didn't happen, it can't happen..."

Ok, if Daniel is so sure about these time-travel rules and we as viewers are supposed to follow the logic of the statement, then it directly explains/confirms two things:

1) This is why Ben is so shocked over Alex being able to be k!lled by Keamy. Ben has either been through this loop or point in time before or also firmly believed in Daniel's philosophy and felt confident that she wouldn't "be allowed" to die.

2) The theory is flawed and it's NOT ONLY Desmond who isn't bound to it. If Alex can be k!lled, and the prevailing a.ssumption is that this is "not supposed to happen", then Widmore is also able to violate the rules.

If that means there are 2 people not subject to the rules...can we say it's limited to just them? Who else can bounce? I'm just saying that things don't connect and the "changing of the rules" seems pretty important when discussing the relevance of Daniel's confident lifelong studies of TT.
 9 years ago '04        #66
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 Switchc2390 said:
I always find it funny how people call people dumbasses for liking a particular show. Why does watching American Idol make you an idiot? People are just mad that it's as popular as it is. I'm not a huge watcher of the show, but regardless I could give a fu*k what somebody else watches.

As long as Lost stays on TV I could care less what the ratings are.

Have you ever watched American Idol? It invovles ZERO thinking at all. Pesonally I hate American Idol because I think those that win don't really get that much and too many people think they can "sing" when they really can't. I also think its rather idiotic that more people are willing to sit and text/call/jump online to vote then are willing to vote for our president that is going to run the country.
 01-22-2009, 06:22 PM         #67
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So, any theories on who those guys were that jumped Sawyer & Juliet in the Jungle after the Arrow Attack ???

They didn't appear to be DHARMA or OTHERS. They were wearing some type of Military uniforms with big name patches over the left shirt pockets.

I'm thinking they are from the Island's future or Rousseau's Team.
 9 years ago '08        #68
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 DHARMA said:
So, any theories on who those guys were that jumped Sawyer & Juliet in the Jungle after the Arrow Attack ???

They didn't appear to be DHARMA or OTHERS. They were wearing some type of Military uniforms with big name patches over the left shirt pockets.

My first guess is Rousseau's team. I actually thought it was her at first.
 9 years ago '06        #69
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 DHARMA said:

I believe it was Rousseau's team, because of the suits and the same rifle (Or so it looked like.) that she had.

Unless they want to throw people off with that.
 9 years ago '06        #70
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Roussaus team was French while those dudes were not and remember that US army knife ana lucia found back in i think season 2 i think that was left behind from those guys that grabbed juliet and sawyer.

Also the point about the rules and Alex i dont think Ben meant as in time travel but as the rules of him and widemore not k!lling any family members although that theory of Ben already knowing that time loop is interesting i think it would be devasting to the logic and consistency of time travel on the show because then Faraday would be wrong which i dont see happening because it would make Desmond not so special because it has already been shown that he is special.
 9 years ago '04        #71
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 modalee81 said:
nuff said...
 01-22-2009, 08:53 PM         #72
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my show. glad Aaron's mom aint been around, she's mad annoying to me.

im waiting for Walt to pop back up
 9 years ago '06        #73
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
are u kidding me? Claire is fu*king hot her real name is Emile De Ravin im hoping we see more of her and an explanation of what the hell happened to her.
 9 years ago '05        #74
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3225 3225
 lilsnatch770 said:
Have you ever watched American Idol? It invovles ZERO thinking at all. Pesonally I hate American Idol because I think those that win don't really get that much and too many people think they can "sing" when they really can't. I also think its rather idiotic that more people are willing to sit and text/call/jump online to vote then are willing to vote for our president that is going to run the country.
Who the fu*k cares? Does watching a football game require any thinking? No, all your doing is watching..not everybody sits in front of a television set every night to think. Some people just want to hear people sing..is that a crime?
 9 years ago '05        #75
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
lmao at this thread...

Listen...the only question that is even close to being a real mystery is who the crew that grabbed juliette and sawyer were.

Considering the dharma initiative was in a previous flashback in the episode, I am gonna a.ssume they were members of the dharma initiative in its inital phase.

The reason Ben was mad that his daughter was k!lled and he said the rules were broken was because family was off limits. That much is obvious.

All i'm saying is you guys are making this much more of a mystery then it really is. Everything in this episode was perfectly explained. If you dont get it...your fu*king stupid.
 01-22-2009, 10:08 PM         #76
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
lmao at this thread...

Listen...the only question that is even close to being a real mystery is who the crew that grabbed juliette and sawyer were.

Considering the dharma initiative was in a previous flashback in the episode, I am gonna a.ssume they were members of the dharma initiative in its inital phase.

The reason Ben was mad that his daughter was k!lled and he said the rules were broken was because family was off limits. That much is obvious.

All i'm saying is you guys are making this much more of a mystery then it really is. Everything in this episode was perfectly explained. If you dont get it...your fu*king stupid.
I still think there's things they didn't explain, they didn't come out and say if its the islanders or the island that's moving through time. They sure hint that it's the islanders but no confirmation.

We don't know who sent those men to Kate's house about Aaron but I think it was Ben, what better way to get her to run like she always does than to have her think she might lose Aaron.

They didn't explain why Ms. Hawking is working with Ben and they didn't explain why they only have 70 hours either.

There's probably more too if I thought about it.
 9 years ago '06        #77
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Reppindaburghh said:
lmao at this thread...

There are more mysteries than just what you mentioned. You act like you know exactly what is going to happen and what's going on. No one really knows what's going on "for sure" till we get further in the season.
 9 years ago '07        #78
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Been waiting all this time for the show to come back on....watched the episodes and they were sh*t.

Better pick up
 9 years ago '04        #79
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
lost should have ended two years ago its terrible the story is over complicated plus the creator fess up that they didn't know where the story line was going
 9 years ago '06        #80
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
only idiots dont like Lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy