most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #721
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Anyone else think it was hilarious when Ben Omar'ed Ceaser
Hardest moment in Lost history.

Somebody give Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn their f**king Emmys right the f**k now! This episode was hands-down my favorite on this season! Ben's backstories are just so great. Nice to know at a time he did have a heart. This episode sorta makes Alex' death all the more sad.
 9 years ago '06        #722
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 R-iZZy said:

Somebody give Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn their f**king Emmys right the f**k now! This episode was hands-down my favorite on this season! Ben's backstories are just so great. Nice to know at a time he did have a heart. This episode sorta makes Alex' death all the more sad.
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #723
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Anyone else think it was hilarious when Ben Omar'ed Ceaser
Ceaser was getting annoying anyway.
 9 years ago '06        #724
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
And I just realized after re-watching it, they pretty much show what the statue looks like from the hieroglyphs in "Smokey's pit"

and hopefully next week's episode looks better than what the previews showed.
 04-09-2009, 12:15 AM         #725
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope episode, wish it was two hours
 9 years ago '06        #726
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 EMS the God said:
dope episode, wish it was two hours
I agree, or at least have the show on 2 days a week instead of 1. I keep asking myself "Is it Wednesday yet?"

I'm gonna be lost (no pun intended) when this show goes off the air. It would be cool if they added an extra season, but I doubt they will.
 04-09-2009, 02:02 AM         #727
beauxjangles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mark Pellegrino, whom Dexter fans for certain will remember as Rita's hate-to-hate-him druggie/abusive husband, has been cast on ABC's Lost, sources confirm for TVGuide.com.

Pellegrino will likely make his first appearance in the two-hour Season 5 finale, airing May 13. His casting was first reported by EW's Ausiello.

Who is Pellegrino playing? "Officially," our source tells us, he is billed on the call sheet as "Man No. 1." That is obviously meant to be as generic as "s3xy Stewardess" - but perhaps more can be read into it, if one were (ahem) inclined. Ask yourself: Who is the BMOC in Lost-land?

Character name aside, Hawaii-based eyewitnesses tell the Dark UFO fansite that Pellegrino thus far has filmed a scene in which he is on hand for Locke's crippling fall from a window. The speculation is that Man No. 1 will also have a Zelig-like presence at other formative events in each castaway's pre-island life.

Who in Lost lore would be so omnipresent? Are you thinking what we're thinking?

04-09-2009, 02:03 AM         #728
beauxjangles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is playing jacob by the way
 9 years ago '06        #729
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2323 2323
:agreement6::agreement6::applause: :applause: :wow::wow:
 9 years ago '04        #730
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 BranPimpin2 said:
damn!! Ben is cold blooded...dude is smart, knows how to work people
i would actually disagree...
-refused to k!ll Rousseau
-fathered & didn't k!ll Alex....i felt the militant dude was going to k!ll her either way
-Although he shot Desmond, after seeing their child he did not k!ll Penny

i could go on to a more detailed analysis on why
 9 years ago '04        #731
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 206 206
great episode. suprised nobody is talking about wtf illana and that one dude were talkin about to lapidus and where the hell they are taking him.
 9 years ago '04        #732
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
^ Yeah, I was waiting on it. They obviously saw the smoke monster (I just call him Smokey, no Friday) near the statue, since that hieroglyphics showed a snake-like monster near an Egyptian god-like figure, the same figure represented by that statue (at least that's what one can perceive seeing that statue from the rear). So I think Illana's about to walk herself and her squad right to Smokey. Perhaps we'll see some flashbacks of her life if Smokey decides he needs to pass judgment on the b***h.
 beauxjangles said:
Mark Pellegrino, whom Dexter fans for certain will remember as Rita's hate-to-hate-him druggie/abusive husband, has been cast on ABC's Lost, sources confirm for TVGuide.com.

Pellegrino will likely make his first appearance in the two-hour Season 5 finale, airing May 13. His casting was first reported by EW's Ausiello.

Who is Pellegrino playing? "Officially," our source tells us, he is billed on the call sheet as "Man No. 1." That is obviously meant to be as generic as "s3xy Stewardess" - but perhaps more can be read into it, if one were (ahem) inclined. Ask yourself: Who is the BMOC in Lost-land?

Character name aside, Hawaii-based eyewitnesses tell the Dark UFO fansite that Pellegrino thus far has filmed a scene in which he is on hand for Locke's crippling fall from a window. The speculation is that Man No. 1 will also have a Zelig-like presence at other formative events in each castaway's pre-island life.

Who in Lost lore would be so omnipresent? Are you thinking what we're thinking?

LOL. That article made it too obvious who Pellegrino is playing, but the reports were already confirmed on the SpoilerTV Blog who he's playing as. I won't say it, because maybe some people are still too slow to figure it out (something I would envy for the sake of being surprised), but apparently him playing that omnipresent character isn't even going to be the biggest shock of the finale. Can't wait to see how the hell this season ends.
 04-09-2009, 03:15 AM         #733
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-iZZy said:
It's either that or when Locke's Dad straight shoved him out like a 15 story window. Either way, Ben Linus is that dude.

Ben Linus >>> your favorite TV character.

Last edited by HR_Paperstacks; 04-09-2009 at 03:17 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #734
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
What lies in the shadow of the statue? That question really had me going. We definitely see that some kind of Egyptians lived on the island and built the temple and statue. There's clearly a picture of the god Anubis and the smoke monster. I cant wait till they actually show the temple that ben was talking about that is a quarter mile away from that wall. Plus I think Illana and that dude are some of Widmore's people.
 9 years ago '06        #735
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2323 2323
I think that Illana and her "crew" with the guns and that suit case of equipment are hired by Widemore to take back the island once again. I remember in episode Jeremy Bentham Widemore said that Locke must get back to the island so that the right side wins the war.
 04-09-2009, 11:10 AM         #736
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
while its possible they were infected by the smoke monster i think its more likely and logical at this point that they are working for widmore.

to me the "shadow of the statue" question they ask is a code of some sort that anyone working for widmore on the plane would know how to respond and then theyd know each other works for widmore.

thats what i think is goin on.

and thats how they "found" guns like the guy told frank.

they didnt find s**t they just recovered them from where they had them stashed somewhere in the plane.

plus im not too sure smokey travels over the water off the main island over to where they are.
 9 years ago '04        #737
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 206 206
plus what the hell was that big a.ss container illana and them had. anybody think they might be there to recover jughead.
 9 years ago '06        #738
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
I've come to the conclusion that John Locke, Richard Alpert, and Christian Shepard are all dead. I think the island communicates to the living through dead people. I also think that the latina bounty hunter Yolana is infected with the same "disease" that the French had. I wonder whats in the crate.
 9 years ago '06        #739
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
anybody notice the crate had the number on it? 8 and 23

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #740
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7121 7121
^^^

Why 8, and 23? Why not 82 and 3? Or Just 823? What is the signifigance of the numbers 8 and 23?

Anyway, RicFlair, great post. I didnt think of that. Thats exactly right, I bet. Widmore told'm, "You wont know who else is working for me, when and if you get to the island you ask people THIS question, and if they dont know the answer, they arent working for me." And sent them on there way.

WOOOOO
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy