Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
71 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #681
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,452 | Props total: 7096 7096
 EMS the God said:
either he's more important than we think..

or he's simply done all of this before

whatever it is, that statue is of his a.ss i guarantee it
No way hes more important then we think considering I think hes the most important character on the show other then the mysterious Jacob.
 9 years ago '05        #682
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,452 | Props total: 7096 7096
 KarteL13 said:
Then they are considered cop outs. Kind of like wiping Ben's mind to make him forget who shot him. The story is being stretched out to because the writers have no choice. The writers strike cut down season 4 making them add stories to complete the series. Remember, Lost was originally planned for 5 seasons.

Also,

Daniella met Jin in her past but in Jin's present while Daniella was pregnant.

They also meet in the present which is why Jin recognized her when they met this season.

Confused yet?

The Daniella, Jin thing is the single flaw they have had on the show thus far. Thats the only one though. That first thing about them copping out is you just searching for reasons to hate the show. If you hate it so much, stop watching. Why watch a show you disagree with?

And the Daniella, Jin thing still has a season and a half for them to try and fix that and explain it.
 9 years ago '06        #683
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 444 444
 Reppindaburghh said:
The Daniella, Jin thing is the single flaw they have had on the show thus far. Thats the only one though. That first thing about them copping out is you just searching for reasons to hate the show. If you hate it so much, stop watching. Why watch a show you disagree with?

And the Daniella, Jin thing still has a season and a half for them to try and fix that and explain it.
Jin/Danielle thing doesn't bother me that much. the only time we ever see them on screen together is in Exodus Part I (Season 1 Finale) it was 16 years prior to that meeting that she met him. He had much shorter hair and dint speak any English except maybe a few words here and there that he learned phonetically...Plus Danielle was bat s**t crazy from all the years on paranoia and loneliness and i think that this what the writers were banking on us believing.. im sure 90% of viewers dont even know that they ever shared screen time. i think the bigger mistake that they made was Charlotte's age. the f**ked up on that. i dunno how the editing dept. can miss that s**t. These are all relatively small things i think that most viewers will not even raise a brow to most of the "goofs"
 9 years ago '06        #684
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Jin/Danielle thing doesn't bother me that much. the only time we ever see them on screen together is in Exodus Part I (Season 1 Finale) it was 16 years prior to that meeting that she met him. He had much shorter hair and dint speak any English except maybe a few words here and there that he learned phonetically...Plus Danielle was bat s**t crazy from all the years on paranoia and loneliness and i think that this what the writers were banking on us believing.. im sure 90% of viewers dont even know that they ever shared screen time. i think the bigger mistake that they made was Charlotte's age. the f**ked up on that. i dunno how the editing dept. can miss that s**t. These are all relatively small things i think that most viewers will not even raise a brow to most of the "goofs"
:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '08        #685
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Reppindaburghh said:

LOL @ me hating the show. Really breh? Is that what you're resorting to?

Lost is my favorite show and has been for a while now. There was a reason why I love the show because they were clever with their writing.

This season not so much. This season has been a rollercoaster and its pretty obvious that the writers strike had an effect. Like I said, these plot holes aren't anything that will made the show less great. Its just really confusing. And cop outs is something Lost is NOT known for.
 9 years ago '08        #686
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
BTW, doesn anyone see the shared ideas between Heroes and Lost?

The Losties making Ben into this slimey monster

HRG and elle making Sylar into the monster he was/is
 04-03-2009, 05:43 PM         #687
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasted,

didnt richard clearly say that with him healing ben that ben wouldnt remember what had happened?

it seemed that was the writers explaining why ben didnt know the losties from his childhood past.

or as i typed this i thought maybe richard meant ben wouldnt remember being healed.
 9 years ago '05        #688
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3259 3259
 RicFlair said:
wasted,

didnt richard clearly say that with him healing ben that ben wouldnt remember what had happened?

it seemed that was the writers explaining why ben didnt know the losties from his childhood past.

or as i typed this i thought maybe richard meant ben wouldnt remember being healed.
I think what Richard said was Ben wouldn't remember how HE used to be. As in he would turn into a much colder person and s**t, but I think he will still remember the events and s**t that happened...and didn't Ben k!ll his Dad in one of the flashbacks? I think that obviously means he remembers how his Dad was in the past and wanted to seek revenge.
 9 years ago '08        #689
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 399 399
 KarteL13 said:
Like I said, I'm not the only one that is rejecting Lost's new concept of time travel. Google it up. There are a lot of people that are confused.
...that's just a lot of idiots...nothing new.

People are easily confused. After all, lack of knowledge and the ability to grasp a basic concept currently reigns supreme in this landscape of America where we like things dumbed down for easy digestion.

...expand your goddamn mind and realize this concept is so elementary that you'll be embarrassed at how basic it truly is.
 9 years ago '06        #690
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
It's going to turn out that the Others were really the good guys, and the Dharma were the bad guys.
 04-03-2009, 11:40 PM         #691
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
No way hes more important then we think considering I think hes the most important character on the show other then the mysterious Jacob.
someone who blindly watches the show tho might not recognize his appearances like you and i would. ive been asking questions about d**k alpert for while now
 9 years ago '05        #692
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 RicFlair said:
wasted,

Not sure on the exact exchange of conversation but I remember Richard saying Ben would lose his innocence. If someone can get me that full transcript that'll be good. If he did say Ben would not remember what happened, then I'm guessing Ben wouldn't remember being healed. Ben remembered his father treating him badly so I'm guessing Richard didn't erase his past memories.
 04-04-2009, 10:32 PM         #693
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
It's going to turn out that the Others were really the good guys, and the Dharma were the bad guys.
thats not a bad theory

it seems like everyones a f**k at some point in the scenario
 04-05-2009, 12:28 AM         #694
GoldenNupe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wish someone would go ahead and off Ben. This dude manipulates eveyrone on the damn show. Sun seems like the only one that has made up in her mind that he's not worth trusting. Everyone else has given him too many chances!!!
 9 years ago '04        #695
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,405 | Props total: 4301 4301
 -Phase One- said:
its been known that.... the others been on the island wayyyyy b4 the US army and the Dharma Initiative got there tryn to run s**t... US army planting bombs and s**t... then the DI trying to make sum fkn utopia type s**t and run test like nice lil scientist but also start beef with the natives....

the others were always just trying to live their life... they wulda never treated jack and them like that had ben been in charge. Ben was just doing what he wanted thru what jacob says...
 9 years ago '04        #696
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Propel Water said:
its been known that.... the others been on the island wayyyyy b4 the US army and the Dharma Initiative got there tryn to run s**t... US army planting bombs and s**t... then the DI trying to make sum fkn utopia type s**t and run test like nice lil scientist but also start beef with the natives....

the others were always just trying to live their life... they wulda never treated jack and them like that had ben been in charge. Ben was just doing what he wanted thru what jacob says...
wasn't it the US army?

they had english {UK} accents
 9 years ago '04        #697
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
just watched last week's ep....

guess Ben didn't know that the island would resurrect Locke.
 04-06-2009, 10:25 PM         #698
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
always on edge for wednesday
 9 years ago '06        #699
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 GoldenNupe said:
I just wish someone would go ahead and off Ben. This dude manipulates eveyrone on the damn show. Sun seems like the only one that has made up in her mind that he's not worth trusting. Everyone else has given him too many chances!!!
Ben is awesome, and I love his character. He's probably one of the best actors on the show, followed by Lock.

I think if there was no Ben & Lock, then Lost would not be the same.
 9 years ago '04        #700
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
 -Phase One- said:
Ben is awesome, and I love his character. He's probably one of the best actors on the show, followed by Lock.

I think if there was no Ben & Lock, then Lost would not be the same.

Sayid + Locke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anyone else out there
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc