LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #661
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 KarteL13 said:
Sayid was NOT always a part of it.
I am so exhausted of this right now.

Yes...he was dude.

Seriously.

Your a complete idiot.

:hang:s self.
 9 years ago '08        #662
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Reppindaburghh said:
I am so exhausted of this right now.

Yes...he was dude.

Seriously.

Your a complete idiot.

:hang:s self.
The irony of misspelling a word and then calling someone an idiot. Take your own advice, breh.

But riddle me this;

If you and I met one day just sporadically. We were chillin' and you noticed I was a complete slime ball. I shot someone in cold blood. I'm very manipulative as well as just an overall a$$hole.

Well, it comes to find out that YOU, in the future, will eventually go BACK in time and shoot me while I'm an innocent kid. The result is a saving procedure that eventually makes me this slimeball that you've come to know. But you don't remember it because its your present. I won't remember it because my mind was wiped.

This is how you people see it, right?

Last edited by KarteL13; 04-02-2009 at 10:06 PM..
 04-02-2009, 10:06 PM         #663
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares, stop going back and forth with this s**t haha
 9 years ago '05        #664
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
That's bull. They are stretching this story out because they have to. This past episode just confirms it. The kate story was useless. We didn't need a whole episode of Kate struggling to give Aaron up.

And this time travel mythology is bullshiit which is why a lot of casual fans are confused. Don't believe me? Google it up.

Theoritcally, Sayid should and the Losties should not be responsible for Ben's shady character. His character has been established when he was introduced a few season ago. If they would of hinted all of this stuff a few seasons ago then it will makes sense.

But they had to stretch out this story and tried to connect it as much as possible to give you that "WOW" factor.

Instead, it got fans confused and they pulled a huge cop out by saying ben won't remember anything.
Actually, a s**t ton of fans of the show were wondering what happened to Aaron. Those flashbacks were directed towards them.

And this isnt streching the story out. This whole season thus far has been dedicated to explaining the s**t that has already happened on the show. The ratio of things that have been explained from past seasons to new questions popping up is GREATLY in favor of s**t that has been explained. If you disagree then you obviously havnt been watching the show since season one episode one.
 9 years ago '05        #665
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
The irony of misspelling a word and then calling someone an idiot. Take your own advice, breh.

But riddle me this;

If you and I met one day just sporadically. We were chillin' and you noticed I was a complete slime ball. I shot someone in cold blood. I'm very manipulative as well as just an overall a$$hole.

Well, it comes to find out that YOU, in the future, will eventually go BACK in time and shoot me while I'm an innocent kid. The result is a saving procedure that eventually makes me this slimeball that you've come to know. But you don't remember it because its your present. I won't remember it because my mind was wiped.

You're.

I'm very sorry for shortening a word on the internet you f**king idiot. You said breh. Thats not even a word. If you want to get into a grammar argument.

You and Phase One are officially the biggest idiots in the thread. Phase One just happens to have admitted that he misunderstood what was being said. So your officially not only an idiot. But an ignorant idiot at that.

Admit you were wrong, and move on.

Your one of the VERY few in this thread who dont understand whats going on.

Phase One, kudos to you for admitting you misunderstood what we were trying to explain to you.

Kartel.....stop watching the show, stop posting in this thread. Your more welcome on the Streets of Boxden. Stick to that section of the forum. You can still use the jukebox, I wont take that away from you. But please stop posting in any other section of this forum.
 9 years ago '08        #666
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
You're.

I'm very sorry for shortening a word on the internet you f**king idiot. You said breh. Thats not even a word. If you want to get into a grammar argument.

You and Phase One are officially the biggest idiots in the thread. Phase One just happens to have admitted that he misunderstood what was being said. So your officially not only an idiot. But an ignorant idiot at that.

Phase One, kudos to you for admitting you misunderstood what we were trying to explain to you.

Kartel.....stop watching the show, stop posting in this thread. Your more welcome on the Streets of Boxden. Stick to that section of the forum. You can still use the jukebox, I wont take that away from you. But please stop posting in any other section of this forum.
Refute my theory. Believe me, the writers fukked up on this one.

Phase one just said what I've been saying all along that Sayid was not a part of Ben becoming a slimey fukk. It's a plot hole and has caused confusion amongst many fans.

Google Lost + Time Travel + Confusion if you don't believe me.
 9 years ago '08        #667
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Actually, a s**t ton of fans of the show were wondering what happened to Aaron. Those flashbacks were directed towards them.

And this isnt streching the story out. This whole season thus far has been dedicated to explaining the s**t that has already happened on the show. The ratio of things that have been explained from past seasons to new questions popping up is GREATLY in favor of s**t that has been explained. If you disagree then you obviously havnt been watching the show since season one episode one.
smh

The fact that Lost was originally planned as a 5 season show = FACT

Lost being now a six season show = the need to stretch the show

Don't bother arguing because you'd lose.
 9 years ago '06        #668
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Reppindaburghh said:
You're.

It was like 2 a.m. and I was studying for a Powerpoint exam and my eyes were heavy and I was just skimming through all of these posts, therefore, that's why I mis-read what he was saying.

Ya know, I come here to argue and just to get a good laugh. People shouldn't take what I say serious because I don't take this place serious. People calling me an idiot and such are just mad, because honestly I like f**king with people on here.

Like when I said "No he wasn't " above, was a joke.

I am going to come back in here and laugh at everyone if the Lost writers throws out a curve ball and everything that everyone said in here were wrong.
 9 years ago '05        #669
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
It was like 2 a.m. and I was studying for a Powerpoint exam and my eyes were heavy and I was just skimming through all of these posts, therefore, that's why I mis-read what he was saying.

Ya know, I come here to argue and just to get a good laugh. People shouldn't take what I say serious because I don't take this place serious. People calling me an idiot and such are just mad, because honestly I like f**king with people on here.

Like when I said "No he wasn't " above, was a joke.

I am going to come back in here and laugh at everyone if the Lost writers throws out a curve ball and everything that everyone said in here were wrong.
I clearly stated your the lesser idiot of the two of you. What're you mad about?

9 years ago '06        #670
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Reppindaburghh said:
I clearly stated your the lesser idiot of the two of you. What're you mad about?

i'm not mad. i've been laughing this whole time. the people typing up paragraphs to my posts and saying names are the ones who are mad.
 9 years ago '05        #671
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 KarteL13 said:

But riddle me this;

Yep pretty much.

Sayid, Sawyer, Kate, Jack, Juliet have a indirect link into Ben becoming a slime ball. His father Roger was probably the biggest link.

Don't you see how Ben has an indirect link to Sayid being a k!ller?

Don't you see the experience of Jack on the island lead him becoming a logic person to someone having faith?

These simple concepts you can't grasp.

9 years ago '06        #672
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
I cant believe some of the things i am reading on here.. The show is clearly laying out rules. they went as far as to dumb it down in last weeks episode... if anyone is unclear on anything i will try to explain it as best i can without getting in a f!ght about it..this thread is polluted with bull s**t right now..
 04-03-2009, 09:34 AM         #673
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
I cant believe some of the things i am reading on here.. The show is clearly laying out rules. they went as far as to dumb it down in last weeks episode... if anyone is unclear on anything i will try to explain it as best i can without getting in a f!ght about it..this thread is polluted with bull s**t right now..
yeah that whole Miles/Hurley convo was a ploy to fill in the people who werent really following what was happening..hurley is the character that most relates to those people since he's pretty much an easy going guy, doesnt have any features that stand out other than his size and supposed mental issues.
 9 years ago '06        #674
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
 EMS the God said:
yeah that whole Miles/Hurley convo was a ploy to fill in the people who werent really following what was happening..hurley is the character that most relates to those people since he's pretty much an easy going guy, doesnt have any features that stand out other than his size and supposed mental issues.
He did see the Cabin tho.. maybe there is more to him them we know already..
 9 years ago '08        #675
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Wasted said:
Yep pretty much.

Sayid, Sawyer, Kate, Jack, Juliet have a indirect link into Ben becoming a slime ball. His father Roger was probably the biggest link.

Don't you see how Ben has an indirect link to Sayid being a k!ller?

Don't you see the experience of Jack on the island lead him becoming a logic person to someone having faith?

These simple concepts you can't grasp.

I understand every concept except the some of time travel stuff.

Jack virtually becoming a hybrid of Locke and Sawyer is the easiest to grasp.

The biggest grip I have is the integration of Time lines between the Losties and Dharma. It seems like they tried to give you too much that "Wow" factor without touching upon it in the past seasons. For example, it would of been clever if they would of showed a bullet scar on Ben while Jack performed surgery a few seasons ago. Or old hints that there was a "Lafleur" back with the dharma.

Or, another thing that I saw someone else bring up was Daniella not recognizing Jin in the past seasons.

Like I said, I'm not the only one that is rejecting Lost's new concept of time travel. Google it up. There are a lot of people that are confused.
 9 years ago '06        #676
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 illathruz said:
my predictions:
young ben is going to come back to the camp all changed and s**t. he's going to start a rift between the "real dhamra" and the oceanic survivors. he pobably use the key against them and deny being one of the others.

and its all kates fault.

i wonder if jack is jacob...
i was just throwing the jack being jacob thing out there because they have the same name. no its not based on any evidence.

My other prediction is how ben will throw the survivors under the bus causing a rift with the dharma people.

anybody have any idea on why richard never seems to age?
 04-03-2009, 11:39 AM         #677
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
He did see the Cabin tho.. maybe there is more to him them we know already..
theres more to all of them, but if you look at each character blindly, Hurley appeals to the avg american person with his personal. thats what i was trying to say. it didnt have anything specific to do with his role in the show, dudes special and thats already been established and he's probably more important than alot of the characters who get more screentime than he does.
 04-03-2009, 11:41 AM         #678
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
either he's more important than we think..

or he's simply done all of this before

whatever it is, that statue is of his a.ss i guarantee it
 9 years ago '05        #679
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 illathruz said:
i was just throwing the jack being jacob thing out there because they have the same name. no its not based on any evidence.

My other prediction is how ben will throw the survivors under the bus causing a rift with the dharma people.

Richard doesn't age becuase I suspect he is immortal.

KarteL13 said:
I understand every concept except the some of time travel stuff.

Jack virtually becoming a hybrid of Locke and Sawyer is the easiest to grasp.

The biggest grip I have is the integration of Time lines between the Losties and Dharma. It seems like they tried to give you too much that "Wow" factor without touching upon it in the past seasons. For example, it would of been clever if they would of showed a bullet scar on Ben while Jack performed surgery a few seasons ago. Or old hints that there was a "Lafleur" back with the dharma.

Or, another thing that I saw someone else bring up was Daniella not recognizing Jin in the past seasons.

Like I said, I'm not the only one that is rejecting Lost's new concept of time travel. Google it up. There are a lot of people that are confused.

Whose to say the temple didn't wipe alway those scars? Richard said his innocence will be lost. Well the scars might have reminded Ben of that so the temple removed it.

Danielle didn't recognize Jin because there hasn't been any interactions with them. I can't recall Danielle ever seeing or meeting Jin.

There is still alot of stuff not explained yet the memory thing might be explained later on.
 9 years ago '08        #680
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Wasted said:

Richard doesn't age becuase I suspect he is immortal.

Whose to say the temple didn't wipe alway those scars? Richard said his innocence will be lost. Well the scars might have reminded Ben of that so the temple removed it.

Danielle didn't recognize Jin because there hasn't been any interactions with them. I can't recall Danielle ever seeing or meeting Jin.

There is still alot of stuff not explained yet the memory thing might be explained later on.
Then they are considered cop outs. Kind of like wiping Ben's mind to make him forget who shot him. The story is being stretched out to because the writers have no choice. The writers strike cut down season 4 making them add stories to complete the series. Remember, Lost was originally planned for 5 seasons.

Also,

Daniella met Jin in her past but in Jin's present while Daniella was pregnant.

They also meet in the present which is why Jin recognized her when they met this season.

Confused yet?

Last edited by KarteL13; 04-03-2009 at 12:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy