LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #621
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 OMEGAMAN said:
^^^"What happened, happened" was set up by Farraday. I don't think its a coincidence that this dude has been MIA for a minute now. He clearly wants to try and save Charlotte so that is the rule for now, but like you said lets see how the story plays out. They can definitely change things and probably will before everything is said and done.
They can't change things. Its fate. Just think of the movie 12 Monkeys. Its all suppose to happen like that.
 9 years ago '06        #622
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
my predictions:
young ben is going to come back to the camp all changed and s**t. he's going to start a rift between the "real dhamra" and the oceanic survivors. he pobably use the key against them and deny being one of the others.

and its all kates fault.

i wonder if jack is jacob...
 9 years ago '05        #623
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 goke11429 said:
]

url?
Sorry, it was from someone from Time Magazine. The link was on Twitter. I lost it now.
 9 years ago '05        #624
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
What you just said is what I've been thinking all this time.

But, if what Dharma posted is accurate (the Sawyer's time line) wouldn't that cancel out the whole idea of Sayid "has always shot Ben in the past", considering that would be Sayid's present? Knowhatimsayin? If that's the case, then maybe Ben did get shot in the past, but it wasn't by Sayid, it was just course correcting itself?
No...it was always Sayid for Ben.
 9 years ago '05        #625
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
When they had those flashes, they were in their present time, but when the flashes stopped, they continued their present time while living in everyone else's past time. (Ben, Richard, the whole Dharma camp.) Everything happening right now is similar to what happened in the past, but Sayid and the Losties were not apart of it. Evetything happens, happened, but it does not mean that everyone else was also in the past. No one knew Ben when they first met him, and vice versa.

Richard saying what he said on tonight's episode has nothing to do with it.

Dude, your wrong.

It always happened just as we are seeing it happen. Sayid always shot Ben. Why would 36 year old Sayid remember something 39 year old Sayid did? Your way over analyzing the situation bro.
 9 years ago '05        #626
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Heres the transcript of Hurley and Miles convo i found on another website:

Hurley: let me get this straight, all this has already happened?
Miles: Yes
H: So this conversation we are having right now, we already had?
M: Yes!
H: So what am I going to say next?
M: I donít know
H: Ha, then your theory is wrong
M: For the thousandth time you dingbat, the conversation already happened, but not for you and me, for you and me, its happening right now
H: Ok, answer me this, if this already happened to me, why donít I remember any of it?
M: Because once Ben turned that wheel, Time isnít a straight line for us anymore, or experiences in the past, and in the future happened before these experiences right now
H: say that again
M: Shoot me Please, please
H: Ha I cant shoot you because if I you die in 1977 you cant come back to the island thirty years from now
M: I can die, I have already come to the island on the freighter, any of us can die, because this is our present
H: But you said Ben cant die because he still has to grow up and be the leader of the others
M: Because this is his past
H: But when first captured Ben and Sayid tortured him, why wouldnít he remember being shot by that same guy when he was a kid
M: Huh I never thought of that
H: Huh

and the answer to their question about Ben remembering sayid was Richard said that if he helped Ben, he wouldn't remember the preceding events.

Exactly.
 9 years ago '05        #627
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
So after the O6 crashed, when they first met Ben, why didn't they remember him? Why didn't Sayid remember shooting him? Why didn't Juliet remember them as well?

I understand where you're coming from, but it doesn't make any sense.

When it comes to Lost, there's a lot of twists. How do we know that the writer's threw that scene in there to get people to believe that's what's going on? I would, just to f**k with people's heads. Like I said, Hurley's last question that Mile's couldn't answer was probably a "hint" of some sort.

And I love how certain people are acting like they're apart of the film crew and they know what's going on "officially" when they're just going to other sites and coping and pasting other people's opinions. Talk about being lame as f**k.

SWEET JESUS!

They didnt remember Ben because that was the first time they met him! They HADNT traveled back in time yet! When they were born, they werent born with memories of them as grown men/women on an Island. They had to live out there lives, crash on the Island, then travel back in time to experience the s**t we are witnessing now. You are seriously making a total fool of yourself. It baffles my mind that you do not understand what we are clearly explaining to you bro.
 9 years ago '05        #628
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Man, they are really fukken up this show. All this shiit is really starting to go down the toilet.

This was the second straight snoozer with a typical dope ending.

But Miles is still the dopest character on this show. Dude is hilarious. That last comment before Juliet threw them out telling her to ask Jack about time travel was classic.

And boy did they really k!ll Jack's character. Dude is like the Mohinder of Lost. Smh

This was my favorite episode of Lost ever. Sorry if you cant understand what they are simply explaining. I mean they had an two entire scenes specifically targeted to explaining the concept to idiots like yourself who dont understand it. If you cant understand whats going on after Miles explained it to you twice, then your a moron. The majority of us had this all figured out 2 seasons ago. You people that after 2 seasons of explaining it to you still cant understand it are just fools.
 9 years ago '06        #629
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Reppindaburghh said:

Dude, your wrong.

It always happened just as we are seeing it happen. Sayid always shot Ben. Why would 36 year old Sayid remember something 39 year old Sayid did? Your way over analyzing the situation bro.
yeah, he's also wrong because Sun, who is in the present, saw a picture of her friends from the 70s. But anyway, why doesn't somebody say something about my prediction?
 9 years ago '05        #630
space
space
 80sbabyent said:
LOL ill say it again the interpretations of what happens or what will happen on this show are subjective and endless... you may be right, but you may also be wrong, but either way until we actually find out on the show your theory and everybody else's is subjective... Im not one of the people that try to figure the show out in advance i watch and take it as it comes..
I know that will happen because as the show is so blatantly making obvious, the rules are laid out in stone. Nothing that has happened so far has gone against them, leading any rational person to believe the rules will never be broken. Thus, Faraday will eventually have to tell her what he doesnt want to tell her.
 9 years ago '05        #631
space
space
 illathruz said:
yeah, he's also wrong because Sun, who is in the present, saw a picture of her friends from the 70s. But anyway, why doesn't somebody say something about my prediction?
Dont even bring that up, that'll just confuse the little bastards even more.

But anyway, what was your prediction? I dont remember.
 04-02-2009, 12:58 PM         #632
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
explain why you think Jack might be Jacob... it might make sense for now
 9 years ago '05        #633
space
space
^^

Oh, that was your prediction?

Yeah, explain why you think that.

I'm off to work.
 9 years ago '06        #634
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
I really dont think Jack will become Jacob that would be very weak and lame
 9 years ago '04        #635
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
jack the most important character on the show.... the show was always about jack.

jacob is fkn jacob. jack will find his purpose soon.

how wuld jack be able to be jacob if jack cant get any farther into the past then he already is? jacob will be explained dont worrry...
 04-02-2009, 02:21 PM         #636
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I know that will happen because as the show is so blatantly making obvious, the rules are laid out in stone. Nothing that has happened so far has gone against them, leading any rational person to believe the rules will never be broken. Thus, Faraday will eventually have to tell her what he doesnt want to tell her.
I see what your saying but I really hope it doesnt turn out that way, I think that is the easy way out, but being that in last nights episode the writers punked out on the question of weather ben knew the 06 when he met them after the crash, by simply saying that ben wouldnt remember what happened.. That was wack, they didnt even explain why he wouldnt remember, it seems like they are dumbing the show down a little. so the writers probably will punk out again and make Faraday tell charlotte anyway
 9 years ago '06        #637
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
@ people calling me a "dumbass" but yet people are saying Jack is Jacob.

people on bx never cease to amaze me.
 04-02-2009, 02:34 PM         #638
jdash19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last night's episode was good when hurley and miles were talking about the past and the stream of time... and miles was making sense and then hurley asked him something and miles had no idea because i thought they were actually going to explain how this time thing is working out
 9 years ago '04        #639
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 80sbabyent said:
I see what your saying but I really hope it doesnt turn out that way, I think that is the easy way out, but being that in last nights episode the writers punked out on the question of weather ben knew the 06 when he met them after the crash, by simply saying that ben wouldnt remember what happened.. That was wack, they didnt even explain why he wouldnt remember, it seems like they are dumbing the show down a little. so the writers probably will punk out again and make Faraday tell charlotte anyway
well considering richard takes ben into the temple.... who knows wat the smoke monster did to him...maybe the same thing it did to roussaus crew...
 9 years ago '05        #640
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 -Phase One- said:
@ people calling me a "dumbass" but yet people are saying Jack is Jacob.

people on bx never cease to amaze me.
maybe you're not a dumbass but you're dimwitted for sure. The difference between the other people (that you mentioned) and you is that they are guessing/theorizing but none know for sure because it hasn't been shown/proven on LOST.

You on the other hand have already gotten an explanation as to how the time travel works and countless people have also tried explaining it to you and you still dont get it.

Everything happening right now is similar to what happened in the past, but Sayid and the Losties were not apart of it. Evetything happens, happened, but it does not mean that everyone else was also in the past. No one knew Ben when they first met him, and vice versa.
NO. Sayid and the losties were ALWAYS a part of it. Is that hard to understand that Sayid (for example) is lets say..38 yrs old in 1977..that means in 2004 he would be 64-65 years old. SO ITS NOT THE SAME SAYID THATS WHY HE DOESNT REMEMBER. As of now its probably safe to a.ssume (until we know for sure) that there are doubles of each character.

There are the losties in 1977 living on the island. And their baby counterparts living out their lives the way they originally did all over the world.

so for the last time

1. Sayid in the future wont remember shooting young Ben because he hasnt done it yet. The "old" Sayid has.
2. Sayid in the 70's may not even be around in 2004 when the plane crashes again.

Its an endless loop. If you dont understand it by now then you're a lost cause (no pun intended)
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago