LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 65
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #461
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Whats funny is that Sawyer and Juliett now have known and been with the Dharma initiative longer than they were with the Oceanic survivors.
 9 years ago '04        #462
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 951 951
if its one big loop wouldnt they all have to leave the island again then crash again. and if so how come nobody can remember. im confused. can some one explain.
 9 years ago '05        #463
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
All I gotta fu*king say is.

"Well hold on there quick draw Mcgraw" ~ Sawyer

fu*kING CLASSIC LINE.

Loved how Sawyer got Jack to be a cleaner due to his low IQ LMAO.
 9 years ago '05        #464
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 magatsu said:
I want to see how they sort out all of this time travel sh*t, its one of the trickiest plot devices to pull off right. I mean are they changing the past or were they always a part of it? Would Ethan been born if not for Juliet? Did Ben always know of Sayid and the rest? If they were in the past how did they get back to the present and have no knowledge of their past on the island. yadda yadda yadda.

Still can't get enough of this show.
Its not really that tricky to figure out.

They are not changing the past. Ben has known them all along and he has always knew them because he met them as a kid. He just didnt reveal that ever. Ethan would not have been born if it were not for Juliette. And your last question makes no sense. I mean, I get what your trying to say, but it doesnt make any sense. Just fall back and look at the situation with a level head and quit making it more confusing then it is.
 9 years ago '05        #465
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 born wisdom said:
if its one big loop wouldnt they all have to leave the island again then crash again. and if so how come nobody can remember. im confused. can some one explain.
Wtf dont you understand bro? When they finally do leave the island (if they do leave the island) and go back to the states, they will be 3+ years older then they were when they initially crashed on the island. That exact crash will happen over and over again the time at the exact same point it always did. They are 3+ years beyond that point at this time.

Although, I wouldnt be terribly surprised if everyone ends up dieing besides a couple of'm before the end of it all.
 03-19-2009, 09:12 PM         #466
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*plans to watch the season 2 finale again*
 03-19-2009, 09:50 PM         #467
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said:
*plans to watch the season 2 finale again*
by far my favorite finale of all 4 so far!
 03-20-2009, 01:27 AM         #468
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 _Monk said:
by far my favorite finale of all 4 so far!
i agree. its really between 2 and 3. The "gamechanger" in finale 3 was amazing by far but the overall storytelling in season finale 2 is better than most movies.
 03-20-2009, 02:46 AM         #469
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*is watching now*

oh and btw the reason for this was I wanted to see if Ben acted like he recongized Jack, Kate and co. and any clues to the time travel plotline when he captured them but i forget Ben was already captured by them earlier in the season....

*looks for those episodes*
 03-21-2009, 12:14 PM         #470
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ben has known this whole time that he could never die, because he was alive in 2007. I bet he found this out off-camera at some point during his childhood and that is why he has committed all the violent acts he has has carried out thus far.
 03-21-2009, 12:55 PM         #471
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
Ben has known this whole time that he could never die, because he was alive in 2007. I bet he found this out off-camera at some point during his childhood and that is why he has committed all the violent acts he has has carried out thus far.
how would childhood ben find out he was alive in 2007?
 9 years ago '07        #472
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Great episode. Did anyone notice how Christian specifically chose 1977 and skipped over 1978+. I wonder where the Losties go after the "incident" and what part they'll play in the purge.
 9 years ago '06        #473
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
That Pierre Chang distress video that they showed at last years comic con is gonna have a bigger importance than I thought especially if people were right about Faradays voice being the camera man.


 9 years ago '05        #474
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
^^^

Never saw that before.

Good lookin out.
 9 years ago '08        #475
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
so do you think the castaways will eventually be sent back to their original timelines? What happens if they stay in Ben/Dharma's timeline when the time of the initial crash happens?
 9 years ago '04        #476
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 KarteL13 said:
so do you think the castaways will eventually be sent back to their original timelines? What happens if they stay in Ben/Dharma's timeline when the time of the initial crash happens?
personally i think that their going to go back to their orginal timeline, i think not untill the season finale tho bc there is still a lot that has to be explained that went on in the past.

I feel that the incident, and the pruge will be playing roles into the character arcs of certain characters proving that, whatever happened, happened.

i for one think that juillet and young ben will spend extra time together for some reason. Ben always had a thing for juliet based off the fact that she "looks just like her" someone from his past. Maybe it really was juilet?

Ethan wuldnt of been born without the help of her either.

i think this upcoming episode will prove that they cant change the future bc it already has happened.

We obviously know sayeed goes a lil looney next week and sawyer and jin can't protect him no more. Maybe his meeting with young ben sparks it?

i also like to think that we will be losing some big characters this season during the incident and the purge along with the obvious breaking relationships between the oceanic 6, sawyer and his dharama group, and the newcomers caeser and illana...specficilly them.

caesar seems like a hugeee protaganist. hes going to take charge of the ajira airlines crew.

anyone else think that guy phil? who told jack were to find sawyer is up to something? i think hes going to blow up their spot.

a better question is where did faraday go? maybe hes searchign for a way to get back to the present.

i also dont understand why sun was not transported back to the 70s with the rest of the oceanic 6.

juilet obviously going to beef wit kate. she blew up her spot on purpose at first...she dont want her touching sawyer.


is jack redy for to play the sidelines and let sawyer do his thing? tension is building like crazy, thats the first time i seen sawyer mad since last season like that.

but ! what im really hoping for this season is for a ben and henry gale flashback. since obviously we will never find out about libby....
 9 years ago '08        #477
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Propel Water said:
personally i think that their going to go back to their orginal timeline, i think not untill the season finale tho bc there is still a lot that has to be explained that went on in the past.

I feel that the incident, and the pruge will be playing roles into the character arcs of certain characters proving that, whatever happened, happened.

i for one think that juillet and young ben will spend extra time together for some reason. Ben always had a thing for juliet based off the fact that she "looks just like her" someone from his past. Maybe it really was juilet?

Ethan wuldnt of been born without the help of her either.

i think this upcoming episode will prove that they cant change the future bc it already has happened.

We obviously know sayeed goes a lil looney next week and sawyer and jin can't protect him no more. Maybe his meeting with young ben sparks it?

i also like to think that we will be losing some big characters this season during the incident and the purge along with the obvious breaking relationships between the oceanic 6, sawyer and his dharama group, and the newcomers caeser and illana...specficilly them.

caesar seems like a hugeee protaganist. hes going to take charge of the ajira airlines crew.

anyone else think that guy phil? who told jack were to find sawyer is up to something? i think hes going to blow up their spot.

a better question is where did faraday go? maybe hes searchign for a way to get back to the present.

i also dont understand why sun was not transported back to the 70s with the rest of the oceanic 6.

juilet obviously going to beef wit kate. she blew up her spot on purpose at first...she dont want her touching sawyer.


is jack redy for to play the sidelines and let sawyer do his thing? tension is building like crazy, thats the first time i seen sawyer mad since last season like that.

but ! what im really hoping for this season is for a ben and henry gale flashback. since obviously we will never find out about libby....
Damn, I'm still confused. Time travel plots are one big mind fukk.
 9 years ago '06        #478
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
 KarteL13 said:
Damn, I'm still confused. Time travel plots are one big mind fukk.
Thats because it has not been discovered or possible yet or maybe ever so anyone can just have their own interpretation of how to use in film or tv which is why people cant say that this time travel theory is wrong and this one is right cuz its all just a theory that isnt even close to being a fact.
 9 years ago '08        #479
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 modalee81 said:
Thats because it has not been discovered or possible yet or maybe ever so anyone can just have their own interpretation of how to use in film or tv which is why people cant say that this time travel theory is wrong and this one is right cuz its all just a theory that isnt even close to being a fact.
Yeah, technically there's no right or wrong to time travel which makes it so mind boggling.

But we've been accustomed to the "Butter Fly Effect" that's been incorporated in most movies and TV Shows (Back to the future, Terminator, Heroes, etc.).

However, Lost used time travel to explain the history of the Island which I thought was cool. But they eliminated the "Butterfly effect" which kind of threw everything off. Once they integrated everyones timeline...I kind of got confused.
 9 years ago '04        #480
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 KarteL13 said:
Yeah, technically there's no right or wrong to time travel which makes it so mind boggling.

But we've been accustomed to the "Butter Fly Effect" that's been incorporated in most movies and TV Shows (Back to the future, Terminator, Heroes, etc.).

However, Lost used time travel to explain the history of the Island which I thought was cool. But they eliminated the "Butterfly effect" which kind of threw everything off. Once they integrated everyones timeline...I kind of got confused.
the lost timeline is easy to understand - You cant change the future, bc its destiny.

destiny and fate play a key role in the show... i used to think that they culd in fact change the future... but im just going have to say that faradays theory is rite as far as we know so far.

the only thing i dont understand is why desmond can change it ie, postponing charlies death
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy