LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-16-2009, 10:32 PM         #421
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
I can confirm from my ABC sources that the two-hour season finale of “Lost” is scheduled to air as a one time only telecast on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 in the 9:00 - 11:00 PM ET/PT time period.

Also a spoiler for those interested...(one of the following is going to die this season)

[S]Sawyer, Ben, or Daniel[/S]

Episode 5.11 - Whatever Happened, Happened - Press Release

KATE MUST TAKE DRASTIC MEASURES TO SAVE BEN'S LIFE WHEN JACK REFUSES TO HELP, ON ABC'S "LOST"

"Whatever Happened, Happened" - Kate goes to extreme measures to save Ben's life when Jack refuses to help. Meanwhile, Kate begins to tell the truth about the lie in order to protect Aaron, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

if its the 1st one in your spoiler im going to be heated.
 03-16-2009, 10:49 PM         #422
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
if its the 1st one in your spoiler im going to be heated.
:iagree:
 9 years ago '06        #423
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 RicFlair said:
if its the 3rd one in your spoiler im going to be heated.
fixed.
 03-17-2009, 01:20 AM         #424
enterthepac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey, anyone know whats goin on with the rest of the people from 316
like, where are Rose and Bernard and the other survivors?
 03-18-2009, 12:13 AM         #425
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks like you enjoy Dark's site as much as i do, eh Dharma? ;)

and i know which of those 3 die.....
 9 years ago '07        #426
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
maybe I missed a guess you all made previously, but who do you think Amy's baby is? I think it will be someone important.
 9 years ago '07        #427
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
why did you have to say a main character is going to die? that in itself is a spoiler...
 9 years ago '06        #428
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
ethan
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-18-2009, 12:32 PM         #429
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
why did you have to say a main character is going to die? that in itself is a spoiler...
i agree... while i knew this, i didnt post it here because i know it's not fair to those who want to remain 100% spoiler free...
 03-18-2009, 08:48 PM         #430
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, people obviously DIE during the Incident and the Purge.
 03-18-2009, 08:55 PM         #431
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #432
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
Good episode. Next week's looks better.

Guess the baby was Ethan after all.

The show has made Sawyer's character into a tool.

and where the hell is Faraday? Did I miss something? (Or is this where he was underground with the workers in the 1st episode, while everything in this episode was going on?)
 9 years ago '05        #433
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
When he said Faraday is "gone" I think he just meant is mind is elsewhere, he is like a mad scientist now and sh*t never leaves whatever hut hes living in. And how is this show making Sawyer look bad? This was one of Sawyers best episodes in the series. When he told Julliet that Jack and company were back on the island he did some solid a.ss acting, actually sent chills down my spine.

Anyway, the baby being Ethan, whoever in this thread called that, props to you. But Ben at the end was fu*king awesome.

Anyway, for some reason the episode overall didnt meet my expectations. It should have been GREAT after a two week hiatus. There were some good parts, but they didnt explain a God damn thing!

Also, I was drunk as sh*t when I saw it, but what episode ended with Locke and the new arab character from the movie Traitor walking through that dark room with all the injured people and finding Ben laying there. And why the fu*k wasnt that explored during this episode?
 9 years ago '05        #434
space
space
Wow I just realized something...

If Ben met Sayid when he was a kid, and i'm gonna a.ssume he meets Jack, Kate, Sawyer and company also while hes a kid, that means him as an adult always knew them. I mean when they crashed on the island and he saw them, he knew exactly who they were. Thats why he knew all of there names when he first met them in season 1 or 2 or some sh*t. God damn thats fu*king ill as fu*k.
 03-18-2009, 10:04 PM         #435
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^yeah thats some crazy sh*t, kinda like getting 6 rings!
 9 years ago '06        #436
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
When he said Faraday is "gone" I think he just meant is mind is elsewhere, he is like a mad scientist now and sh*t never leaves whatever hut hes living in. And how is this show making Sawyer look bad? This was one of Sawyers best episodes in the series. When he told Julliet that Jack and company were back on the island he did some solid a.ss acting, actually sent chills down my spine.

Anyway, the baby being Ethan, whoever in this thread called that, props to you. But Ben at the end was fu*king awesome.

Anyway, for some reason the episode overall didnt meet my expectations. It should have been GREAT after a two week hiatus. There were some good parts, but they didnt explain a God damn thing!

Also, I was drunk as sh*t when I saw it, but what episode ended with Locke and the new arab character from the movie Traitor walking through that dark room with all the injured people and finding Ben laying there. And why the fu*k wasnt that explored during this episode?

The baby situation could have been better, in my opinion. I was kind of hoping it was someone more "important" than Ethan, but oh well. It's all good.

And Sawyer owned in the first few seasons, then he had to be involved in the whole corny love stories, and he seems "watered" down now. He stills has his "badass" moments, but it's just "eh" overall. Although, it's funny how he keeps fu*kin' Jack's women. First Jack falls in love with Kate, and bam Saywer hits that. Then finally Juliet gets Kate off Jack's mind, and bam Sawyer hits that, too. Poor Jack can't catch a break. Not to mention Jack is now working as a janitor.

I do agree about the episode not meeting your expectations. Same here with me. I was hoping something "mind-blowing" would happen in this episode, but it didn't. Don't get me wrong though, I liked this episode. Hell, there isn't an episode yet that I haven't enjoyed.
 03-18-2009, 10:33 PM         #437
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Wow I just realized something...

If Ben met Sayid when he was a kid, and i'm gonna a.ssume he meets Jack, Kate, Sawyer and company also while hes a kid, that means him as an adult always knew them. I mean when they crashed on the island and he saw them, he knew exactly who they were. Thats why he knew all of there names when he first met them in season 1 or 2 or some sh*t. God damn thats fu*king ill as fu*k.

^^that deserves another
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 03-18-2009 at 10:35 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #438
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
It'll be cool to see how Ethan ended up with the others...
 03-18-2009, 10:49 PM         #439
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
frank lapidis is your favorite pilots favorite pilot
 9 years ago '05        #440
space
space
^^^

I'm Frank Lapidus' favorite Boxden poster.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy