most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #401
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
This episode is mind blowing.

Anyone noticing Miles is ageing? He starting to get grey hairs.

I co sign the Egyptian thing.

I found this on another forum.

[pic - click to view]

This is what Hugo was drawing in the 316 episode when Locke came to see him.

The thing that I don't get is why isn't Sayid and Sun not in 1974?

I don't like the whole religious references theory that's going about. I think Lost is better than that.

===================================

I like to add this. I can see the story going as thus.

Sawyer mission is to find Locke. So he waits it out for the them to discover and build the time wheel. Once there, Sawyers crew caused the "Incident" which caused a huge skip in time. Some how Hugo's numbers was used as the code that someone must push every 180mins. Obviously before the incident Hugo somehow told the maker of the machine that those numbers must be installed.

Last edited by Wasted; 03-06-2009 at 07:49 PM..
 03-06-2009, 09:33 PM         #402
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
This episode is mind blowing.

Anyone noticing Miles is ageing? He starting to get grey hairs.

I co sign the Egyptian thing.

I found this on another forum.

[pic - click to view]

This is what Hugo was drawing in the 316 episode when Locke came to see him.

I don't like the whole religious references theory that's going about. I think Lost is better than that.

Sawyer mission is to find Locke. So he waits it out for the them to discover and build the time wheel. Once there, Sawyers crew caused the "Incident" which caused a huge skip in time. Some how Hugo's numbers was used as the code that someone must push every 180mins. Obviously before the incident Hugo somehow told the maker of the machine that those numbers must be installed.

sayid is indeed in the 70s so im a.ssuming sun is too

the previews for next episode confirm
 03-07-2009, 12:24 AM         #403
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
So Locke has already died once, and seemingly resurrected (John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life )... Anyway, what do people think about the possibilities of him taking on Richard Alpert-esk qualities in becoming 'ageless' both appearance / and in reality, perhaps from the day he originally died/sacrificed? Upon coming back to life on the island, I immediately saw a change in Locke's appearance; he was cleaner, lighter, dapper; reborn if you will.

Thoughts?

One of the things that struck me most in the episode was Locke's appearance ... and demeanor ... when he first arrived back on the island ....

He certainly looked dapper in that suit ....

Dirty old woman ogling aside, it was such a contrast to any Locke we have ever seen before ..... and even though he didn't seem entirely sure of "how" he got there at first ... there was just this confidence ...... it's hard to explain ... but refreshed and self a.ssured definitely would fit.

Loved the way he ate the mango and his comment about it .... seemed like a man who was experiencing something for the first time ... or in this case maybe from a different perspective ....

I don't think that it can be disputed really that Locke did experience some type of resurrection .... it is obvious that he died (nope, no Medusa spiders here, he was deader than a doornail) and yet now he is not dead .....

I am very interested in seeing if through his resurrection he has become ageless in a sense ... also very interested to see if Richard came to be what is a.ssumed to be such through a similar type of circumstance .....
i get what you're saying... so my question to you is, do you think Locke and Richard are more of equals in the grand scheme of things or do you think Locke truly IS special and is much higher up the "food chain" than Richard? also.. if they are equals, why do you think it's so important to find new leaders of the Others? why not just let Richard lead them if he is really that special?

also.. i know Ben lies all the time... but do you remember when Ben told Locke that not even Richard knew how to find Jacob? do you think he was telling the truth? do you think Richard too can speak with Jacob? and if he can.. why do you think he never brought Locke to meet Jacob? do you think that maybe Richard USED to know where Jacob was at.. but now doesnt know because Ben is, for lack of a better word, hiding him? i know you remember how the cabin was surrounded by some sort of ash that i think we all can agree is keeping Jacob trapped inside.. apparently the cabin can move.. it's just Jacob apparently that cannot...

and what about Hurley? we know he can see Jacob... where does he fit in in all of this? do you think he's more of a Miles type.. only other than just hearing the dead.. he can see them too? anyways... all of this stuff is freaking insane.. and that's why i love it! i cant wait to see more of Jacob... i hope we get at least a TASTE of some of that crazy mythology before the season it over... i find it hard to believe that Damon and Carlton wouldnt at least give us a little bit of Jacob this year.. at least a tidbit of new information about him would be the sh*t!

Wasted said:

[/B]
Sayid is definitely in 1974.. the promo for "Namaste" confirms this... Sun, however, is in the present time... along with Ben, Frank, Caesar, Illana, Locke and everyone else that actually crashed on flight 316... you can tell because the plane landed damn near on the runway that Sawyer, Kate and all the Others were working on at the beginning of season 3... this obviously wouldnt be there if they were all in the past... this is the problem we're going to run into... Ben or someone will know exactly where/when the rest of the people are and will know exactly what is going to happen (the purge) if someone doesnt do something crazy (i a.ssume) in order to bring them back to the present time... i have a feeling that Desmond is going to be the key... along with Locke.. but Locke will be the key to something MUCH bigger....

and when you say you dont like the whole "religious references theory"... what exactly are you talking about? are you referring to religion on LOST in general or are you speaking specifically about the Egyptian stuff? the reason i ask is because if you are against the regular religious stuff.. i have to ask you... what show have you been watching since season 1? it has always had the religious stuff... and if it's about the Egyptian references.. well.. LOST has had that kind of stuff since season 2.. and those things seem to be very important to the entire history of the island... and you may think LOST is better than that... but im my opinion.. we dont even know what, "that" is specifically.. you know? i mean, some people have these theories that could possibly make sense while others have theories that are incredibly off the wall... i prefer to wait and see how Damon and Carlton handle things, rather than Joe Blow Lost Fan..... just because something tells me that Damon and Carlton will probably handle things much better....

also.. the last part of your post... i like the general idea of it and i could see the plot moving in that direction... i could definitely see the whole "incident" being caused by some of the original Losties... you know what i mean? there are SOOOO many possibilities of things to come, i just cant fu*king WAIT to see what they do... i know it's going to be awesome!
 03-07-2009, 07:28 AM         #404
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 _Monk said:
i get what you're saying... so my question to you is, do you think Locke and Richard are more of equals in the grand scheme of things or do you think Locke truly IS special and is much higher up the "food chain" than Richard? also.. if they are equals, why do you think it's so important to find new leaders of the Others? why not just let Richard lead them if he is really that special?

also.. i know Ben lies all the time... but do you remember when Ben told Locke that not even Richard knew how to find Jacob? do you think he was telling the truth? do you think Richard too can speak with Jacob? and if he can.. why do you think he never brought Locke to meet Jacob? do you think that maybe Richard USED to know where Jacob was at.. but now doesn't know because Ben is, for lack of a better word, hiding him? i know you remember how the cabin was surrounded by some sort of ash that i think we all can agree is keeping Jacob trapped inside.. apparently the cabin can move.. it's just Jacob apparently that cannot...
Watching Richard walk into the Dharma compound on "LaFleur" this week got me to thinking. He walks right on in...by himself...carrying as his only possible defense a torch (BTW, the primary defense/security the DI has in it's favor also called "The Torch" too). I asked myself, "why doesn't Richard fear harm from the DI? If they were to attack and k!ll him, wouldn't the Others potentially crumble without their timeless leader?" That's when I realized something potentially very important that TPTB may have been trying to tell us: Perhaps Richard is immortal in both the "I never age" sense, as well as the "you can't possibly hurt me" sense?

.... remember that "What Happened, Happened." And remember that Richard *knows* that he's going to meet Locke again, in future decades and therefore that he won't die before he's had those meetings.

It's like the way Ben and Widmore seem to know that they can't k!ll each other.

Richard knows that he will still be alive in 2005 and this should let him act in rather bold ways.

So, for the purposes of this theory, let's a.ssume this is true.

The next thing I thought about was an a.ssumption I'd formed regarding John Locke after the previous week's episode. At least three times on the island we've seen him exhibit an ability to overcome what are seemingly impossible physical maladies. First he regains the ability to walk after spending considerable time as a paraplegic. Second, he is shot by Ben and left for dead, only to return days later fully healed. Third, he is strangled by Ben and spends a few days as a dead man before being resurrected on the island. After that third miraculous event, I'm feeling with rising certainty that, while he remains on the island, no physical harm can k!ll John Locke.

I know I'm making a tremendous logical leap here, but the notion that Richard shares the same invulnerability to death-by-physical-harm that Locke now seems to possess makes me wonder if, conversely, Locke now possesses the same "agelessness" that Richard enjoys. Could this be? Is it possible that John Locke and Richard Alpert are "special" in the very same way? Is John Locke now an ageless being destined to inhabit the island far beyond his years as Richard has done for so long?

I think that Richard was probably resurrected on the Island. I believe he arrived on Black Rock, dead. I think you stop aging at the point at which you die and resurrect. If so, yes, I do believe that Locke is now ageless, and so is Christian.

That would explain why Richard told John that he HAD to die. He needed to die to become immortal and a.ssist Richard in aiding the island.

Last edited by DHARMA; 03-07-2009 at 07:43 AM..
 03-07-2009, 02:20 PM         #405
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ no hotlinking photos bro... and while i personally have no problem viewing promotional photos.. i know a lot of people here will consider them spoilers... so why not just link people to them? here ya'll go if you want to see some VERY interesting promo shots from the next 2 episodes... check out the links below...

Episode 9- Namaste

Episode 10- He's Our You

DHARMA said:
Watching Richard walk into the Dharma compound on "LaFleur" this week got me to thinking. He walks right on in...by himself...carrying as his only possible defense a torch (BTW, the primary defense/security the DI has in it's favor also called "The Torch" too). I asked myself, "why doesn't Richard fear harm from the DI? If they were to attack and k!ll him, wouldn't the Others potentially crumble without their timeless leader?" That's when I realized something potentially very important that TPTB may have been trying to tell us: Perhaps Richard is immortal in both the "I never age" sense, as well as the "you can't possibly hurt me" sense?

.... remember that "What Happened, Happened." And remember that Richard *knows* that he's going to meet Locke again, in future decades and therefore that he won't die before he's had those meetings.

Richard knows that he will still be alive in 2005 and this should let him act in rather bold ways.

The next thing I thought about was an a.ssumption I'd formed regarding John Locke after the previous week's episode. At least three times on the island we've seen him exhibit an ability to overcome what are seemingly impossible physical maladies. First he regains the ability to walk after spending considerable time as a paraplegic. Second, he is shot by Ben and left for dead, only to return days later fully healed. Third, he is strangled by Ben and spends a few days as a dead man before being resurrected on the island. After that third miraculous event, I'm feeling with rising certainty that, while he remains on the island, no physical harm can k!ll John Locke.

I know I'm making a tremendous logical leap here, but the notion that Richard shares the same invulnerability to death-by-physical-harm that Locke now seems to possess makes me wonder if, conversely, Locke now possesses the same "agelessness" that Richard enjoys. Could this be? Is it possible that John Locke and Richard Alpert are "special" in the very same way? Is John Locke now an ageless being destined to inhabit the island far beyond his years as Richard has done for so long?

I think that Richard was probably resurrected on the Island. I believe he arrived on Black Rock, dead. I think you stop aging at the point at which you die and resurrect. If so, yes, I do believe that Locke is now ageless, and so is Christian.

That would explain why Richard told John that he HAD to die. He needed to die to become immortal and a.ssist Richard in aiding the island.

you may be on to a few things here.. especially that last part about Richard telling Locke that he has to die... maybe that was the final step Locke had to make to truly become the real leader of the Others.. sh*t, i really dont know at this point, it could be anything... Widmore, of course, tells Locke that he doesnt know why Richard would tell him he has to die, but i think Widmore knows exactly why... i mean, Widmore says Ben tricked him off the island... clearly Widmore was the leader of the Others at some point or else why would Ben care if Widmore was there or not? so, i dont see Widmore being the true leader of the Others without learning a thing or two from Richard...

and yea, i guess i could see Locke being the next Richard, in the sense that he doesnt age and seemingly can NOT be k!lled... lol.. that's some serious awesomeness.. the jury is still out on Richard as to what the hell his whole deal is.. lolz... something that would be the greatest thing ever would be a Richard Alpert flashback... yea... TPTB need to get something like that happening for the finale or the premiere... or.. sh*t.. get it happening ANYWHERE on the show.. as long as we get a complete Richard Alpert back story... agreed?
 9 years ago '05        #406
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 DHARMA said:

Doubt that first part. Possibly, but doubt it.

The more logical a.ssumption would be, since he said he knows how to bypass the security fence, that if they k!lled him, it would be all out war and the Others would storm Dharma and k!ll as many of them as they could before they were k!lled/captured themselves.

Thats typical war-movie sh*t, back in the british stand and shoot war days, if the generals wanted to negotiate real quick they could both go out in front of all the troops and talk, with no fear of taking a quick shot to the head by one of the opposing troops.

Its a rule of war. And i'm gonna guess that the same thing applies here.

Thats the most logical conclusion to come to, on that matter.
 9 years ago '05        #407
space
space
Oh and Monk, I agree whole heartedly.

If there was a Richard Alpert flashback episode as the finale of this season or something, that'd be the greatest 2 hours of television ever.
 9 years ago '05        #408
space
space
And by the way, if what your saying is true,
That'd make Jin immortal and ageless as well.

So....
 03-07-2009, 04:30 PM         #409
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Doubt that first part. Possibly, but doubt it.

The more logical a.ssumption would be, since he said he knows how to bypass the security fence, that if they k!lled him, it would be all out war and the Others would storm Dharma and k!ll as many of them as they could before they were k!lled/captured themselves.

Thats typical war-movie sh*t, back in the british stand and shoot war days, if the generals wanted to negotiate real quick they could both go out in front of all the troops and talk, with no fear of taking a quick shot to the head by one of the opposing troops.

Its a rule of war. And i'm gonna guess that the same thing applies here.

Thats the most logical conclusion to come to, on that matter.
I suspect the DI isn't 100% as scientific as they want everyone to think. There seem to be lots of hints they're involved in shadiness, perhaps even militaristic endeavors from various sources. Nothing 100% concrete of course, which is why I only have suspicions.

ARG info on Widmore (non-canon, but much is based on what the writers wanted) about him being tied to weapons-manufacturing in the past; hints Paik Heavy Industries is also tied to the DI & Widmore; the gas manufacturing at the Tempest (Darlton made vague comments about the DI's non-altruistic goals with it); Horace's comments about 'heavy ordinance' & weapons when Richard shows up (Of course I realize it the weapons could just be because they need to protect themselves against the natives); I think there are more possible hints, but those are the ones that come to mind right now.

If there is such stuff going on, I doubt all the DI people know about it. I'd believe there is a smaller secretive group doing research related to military or otherwise non-altruistic uses.
 9 years ago '05        #410
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Reppindaburghh said:

So....

How?

03-08-2009, 01:46 PM         #411
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

So....
Jin never died...
 9 years ago '05        #412
space
space
I guess it was never set in stone that Jin died, but he was standing on a boat that fu*king exploded and then was unconscious in the fu*king ocean for hours/days and didnt gain consciousness until he got back to the island.

If he somehow withstood a giant explosion under his feet, then lived without oxygen for hours/days, that doesnt make much sense.

I was under the impression the island brought him back to life. I thought thats what was laid down.
 9 years ago '08        #413
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
amid all the time travel, what's up with Desmond? Is he done or will be returning to the show?
 03-15-2009, 11:14 AM         #414
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Lavender Sweater Lady is the key to it all!
 9 years ago '06        #415
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 DHARMA said:

[pic - click to view]

Lavender Sweater Lady is the key to it all!
Are u being serious or is because she has luscious t*ts?
 03-16-2009, 10:59 AM         #416
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the finale episode is entitled, "The Incident"......

im sure most of you remember this reference..
 9 years ago '06        #417
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 _Monk said:

HOLY sh*t!! thats great news to me ive always wondered if we will ever see what that damn "incident" is.

Any word on whether the finale of this season will be two hours long??
 03-16-2009, 03:28 PM         #418
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Oh and Monk, I agree whole heartedly.

If there was a Richard Alpert flashback episode as the finale of this season or something, that'd be the greatest 2 hours of television ever.
well, it appears a Richard flashback isnt happening with this finale... the title of the 2hr finale is titled, "The Incident".. it was just released so i guess a Richard episode is coming next season... i hope :)

anyways.. the title alone gets me pumped... they've been mentioning this "incident" since the second season... now we're finally going to see what happened!

Reppindaburghh said:
I guess it was never set in stone that Jin died, but he was standing on a boat that fu*king exploded and then was unconscious in the fu*king ocean for hours/days and didnt gain consciousness until he got back to the island.

If he somehow withstood a giant explosion under his feet, then lived without oxygen for hours/days, that doesnt make much sense.

I was under the impression the island brought him back to life. I thought thats what was laid down.
nah.. i think he was just close to the edge of the boat when it exploded and managed to be blown into the water and thus was in the radius.. or in the "bubble" when the island moved... you just have to suspend disbelief when it comes to something like that with a main character like Jin... i never for a minute thought he was dead... maybe he sustained some minor injuries from the explosion and was healed by the island.. but i definitely dont believe he was dead and resurrected by the island... phenomenon's like that are reserved for people like John Locke... and... well... that's about it... as well as Christian... maybe Richard too.... and i dont think the island would allow Jack to die either...

KarteL13 said:
amid all the time travel, what's up with Desmond? Is he done or will be returning to the show?
"the island isnt done with you" - Ms. Hawking to Desmond

of course he'll be back on the show....

....my theory is that the reason we saw Ben all bloodied in 316 was because be managed to k!ll Penny and was probably injured by Desmond or someone else and then he took off to catch his flight... soon we'll get the Ben flashback and see exactly what happened.. but im certain Ben k!lled Penny.. he did tell Jack that he made a "promise to an old friend" and that was the promise to k!ll his daughter in retaliation to Alex's death... now my guess is that Desmond is now going to do everything in his power to get to the island and k!ll Ben.... ill be very surprised if im wrong...

modalee81 said:
HOLY sh*t!! thats great news to me ive always wondered if we will ever see what that damn "incident" is.

Any word on whether the finale of this season will be two hours long??
it is indeed 2hrs... written by Damon and Carlton and directed by Jack Bender... just like all the finales :applause:

also expect a VERY crazy secret final scene that will make you go crazy... as with all of the finales...

Last edited by _Monk; 03-16-2009 at 03:31 PM..
 03-16-2009, 08:09 PM         #419
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 _Monk said:

I can confirm from my ABC sources that the two-hour season finale of “Lost” is scheduled to air as a one time only telecast on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 in the 9:00 - 11:00 PM ET/PT time period.

Also a spoiler for those interested...(one of the following is going to die this season)

[S]Sawyer, Ben, or Daniel[/S]

Episode 5.11 - Whatever Happened, Happened - Press Release

KATE MUST TAKE DRASTIC MEASURES TO SAVE BEN'S LIFE WHEN JACK REFUSES TO HELP, ON ABC'S "LOST"

"Whatever Happened, Happened" - Kate goes to extreme measures to save Ben's life when Jack refuses to help. Meanwhile, Kate begins to tell the truth about the lie in order to protect Aaron, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Last edited by DHARMA; 03-16-2009 at 08:10 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #420
space
space
I cant fu*king wait for Wednesday!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy