LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #341
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 youngmec said:
I gots to agree my n*gga, I gots to agree. I think Ben wants to be the leader, when he clearly isn't and he hasn't accepted that fact yet. He probably got widmore kicked off the island, purged all the old dharma folks and etc. I mean how many times is he going to lie Locke until Locke starts to realize that Ben is full of sh*t.

When does Ben get his medicine. That's what I wanna know, and why the fu*k did they show Walt for a few minutes, that sh*t seemed pointless to me.

Widmore, I'm not sure about. I think he may be on the right side of things. I mean, I just dunno. I want to think he is and he hates ben, but there has to be a reason he hates ben and from what I gather, everyone hates Ben, so there has to be some reason why everyone hates ben. I don't fu*king know.
If that's the case, then why would Ben leave the island? Ben knew that moving the island exiles the person that turned the wheel. If Ben fears that Locke is the leader...then shouldn't of ben let locke do the turning and get him off the Island?
 9 years ago '06        #342
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
Ben moved the island and knew he would be exiled off of it because he had to get his revenge on Widemore by k!lling his daughter Penny and he also knew that he could probably get back with the O6. Ben knows WAYYY more than he is leading on and is a mastermind strategist.
 02-26-2009, 06:41 PM         #343
xtrapimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah that's what I like about Ben, he's a fu*king genius mastermind with manipulation, he talks his way in and out of everything, the actor that plays him does a great job.
Then he goes and does some super dirty sh*t that reminds you he's an a**hole in case you forgot.

As far as the religious undertones, john is man of faith jack is man of science, it's been like that since the show started. Which is why jack is so stubborn in not believing.
John believes but doubts himself sometimes which is why he was gonna hang himself last night cuz everybody he tried to convince made him doubt himself even more, and also why he wanted to stop pressing the button.

Pretty dope sh*t to me IMO, and the show references way more than just religion, way way more than just religion.
 9 years ago '05        #344
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 RicFlair said:
juliet looks like she had a stroke when she talks half the time

i sorta think when locke said eloise' name it proved to ben that locke was really gonna go back to the island, ben wants to be the leader when he goes back and in his mind if locke goes back alive he will be the leader.

thats if ben doesnt realize the island will bring locke back to life
One thing you n*ggas must understand. BEN ALWAYS HAS PLAN.

Ben k!lled Locke because he knew Locke wouldn't die, he knows it is a temporary thing. How many times have Ben tried to k!ll Locke in the past? Remember when he shot him and he fell in the pit then Walt appeared. Ben knows Locke is invincible so he k!lled him temporary to stop him from k!lling himself since you can't resurrect yourself if you k!ll yourself.

Also if Ben wanted Locke out of the picture out of the island so he stays leader, he would have left Locke in LA. But he didn't he even arranged Lockes body to be preserved in that butcher place. He even rearranged his body to be flown over.

xtrapimpin said:
Yeah I think Ben just can't let go of the fact that he isn't suppose to be the leader anymore.
He tried to k!ll John when Jacob spoke to him in season 3, and he actually k!lls him this season, fortunately that's what was suppose to happen, if John had told Ben that Richard and Christian told him he had to die, Ben would have done something else to stop John.

Like Christian said before John turned the wheel " when has listening to Ben ever gotten you anywhere"

As far as Widmore, who knows...

Christian and Ben never saw eye to eye in the first place. I don't even know if either of them ever interacted. Ben listens to Jacobs no one listens to Christian.

youngmec said:
I gots to agree my n*gga, I gots to agree. I think Ben wants to be the leader, when he clearly isn't and he hasn't accepted that fact yet. He probably got widmore kicked off the island, purged all the old dharma folks and etc. I mean how many times is he going to lie Locke until Locke starts to realize that Ben is full of sh*t.

When does Ben get his medicine. That's what I wanna know, and why the fu*k did they show Walt for a few minutes, that sh*t seemed pointless to me.

Widmore, I'm not sure about. I think he may be on the right side of things. I mean, I just dunno. I want to think he is and he hates ben, but there has to be a reason he hates ben and from what I gather, everyone hates Ben, so there has to be some reason why everyone hates ben. I don't fu*king know.
Widmore is more evil then Ben. He k!lled Alex, Bens daughter. Ben even said, "that wasn't suppose to happen, he changed the rules." What sort of n*gga goes personal like that to get on an island.

Also Widmore knows about the lamppost, he knows about the exit portal in Tunisia, he even sent his goons on the island, Charlotte, Faraday and Miles. So why doesn't Widmore get on the island now with his whole crew and get the island back? Why is he getting mad people to do his dirty work?

modalee81 said:
I think Jack's dad was murdered! Maybe Ben was trying to recreate everything that has happened. Chrsitian was murdered, so Locke had to be k!lled by Ben. I don't think Christian k!lled himself
Exactly, Ben has a plan.

Also Locke didn't even looked pissed at Ben for k!lling him in the last few mins of the show when Cseaser said who is that do you know him? Locke said "Thats the man that k!lled me" Locke wasn't even pissed because he knew he would be resurrected and probably figured out that Ben helped him get back on the island.

Edit: To me Ben is protecting the Losties, Kate, Sun, Jack, Walt. The island wants them back, Ben gets them back for the island. If anything Ben intentions always seem for the benefit of the island.

Last edited by Wasted; 02-26-2009 at 08:26 PM..
 02-26-2009, 09:47 PM         #345
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lost has gotten confusing this season.. it takes me like 2-3 days later to read theories to get half of the crap that has happen.

but did anyone see Harold Perrineau(Micheal.. Walts Dad) saying he doesnt understand what is even going on with Lost anymore?

I bet he got booted off the show...fu*kin hater..

WASTED.. good post man

Last edited by unkoricky; 02-26-2009 at 09:49 PM..
 02-26-2009, 09:52 PM         #346
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id have to say both ben and charles are bad guys. as they each want the island for their own reasonings.

I wish theyd explain something about jacob and jacks father though.
 9 years ago '04        #347
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,067 | Props total: 588 588
What a fu*king episode. I knew Ben was gonna k!ll Locke as soon as he mentioned the sh*t with Eloise Hawkings. This is just some "game" between Widmore and Linus to see who would be the one to get to the island. In the end, I don't think either really gave a sh*t about Locke. That's why Widmore was trying to get Locke to convince the other O6 to return to the island. I dunno what the hell is going on to where these both need to get to the island, but there's definitely some sh*t we still don't even know. It's one of those bigger picture deals.

Anyway, so many awesome moments in this episode: Locke talking to Walt, Hurley's mentally unstable a.ss having to be convinced Locke wasn't dead, us seeing Abaddon. Man, I can't believe Ben murked the fu*k outta Abaddon though.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Ben is going to somehow talk his way out of being Locke's pinata. After all, he did orchestrate for Jack to use Christian's shoes knowing that it would resurrect Locke. I dunno, I saw just how manipulative and grimy this dude can be; but you have to admit he did do the things to bring Locke back to life and he did that intentionally.

All I know is everyone's back on the fu*king island, some crazy sh*t's about to go down, and I'm gonna make someone's nose bleed after a flash [see what I did there?] because of the break that's coming soon.

All I know is this episode was great sh*t.
 02-27-2009, 04:54 PM         #348
xtrapimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Christian and Ben never saw eye to eye in the first place. I don't even know if either of them ever interacted. Ben listens to Jacobs no one listens to Christian."

Christian speaks on behalf of Jacob...he said that at the end of last season in the cabin when Locke asked how to save the island, he told Locke to move the island, he also told Locke you have to bring them all back, which is why Locke left the island, and why Ben was trying to help get them all back, also so he could get his sneaky a.ss back by using them.

So yeah they do listen to Christian
 9 years ago '06        #349
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Wasted said:
[B]Widmore is more evil then Ben. He k!lled Alex, Bens daughter. Ben even said, "that wasn't suppose to happen, he changed the rules." What sort of n*gga goes personal like that to get on an island.

Technically, Alex wasn't Ben's real daughter. Danielle (Alex's real mom) came to the island pregnant, before Ben came into the picture.

Just thought I'd point that out.
 9 years ago '05        #350
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
^^ Yeah I know but he looked after her like she was his. But the main point is. In the past both Widmore and Ben agreed not to k!ll each other and not to touch each other families cos then it becomes personal. Widmore crossed that line.
 9 years ago '04        #351
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,398 | Props total: 4290 4290
 Wasted said:
^^ Yeah I know but he looked after her like she was his. But the main point is. In the past both Widmore and Ben agreed not to k!ll each other and not to touch each other families cos then it becomes personal. Widmore crossed that line.
widmore aint do sh*t.

keamy did. They never said if widmore ordered the murder of ben's daughter. Ben didnt take alex from Danielle until he was the "chosen one" and widmore was off the island. So i can't even figure how widmore would of known about Alex unless he had connections onto the island.

Anybody who thinks Ben is even close to a guud guy is crazy. He's only trying to help himself.
 03-04-2009, 05:13 AM         #352
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it appears as tho Jack, Kate and Hurley have landed in the past with the Dharma folk.. as well as with Sawyer, Jin, Juliet, Faraday and Miles... while Ben, Lapidus, Sun, Locke and the rest of 316 have landed in the present time... on the Hydra island...

you'll notice that we see the runway that Sawyer and Kate we working on in season 3... when they show the plane, it lands right to the side of the runway... which tells me immediately that they are in the present, while the rest of them are in the past... which bums me out, only because i was hoping for a Locke/Jack conversation ASAP! but now im going to guess that we dont see much of Locke anymore.... at least not until the last 5 episodes of the season....

also.. just a little trivia for you guys.... this season premiere WAS going to start off the way The Life and death of Jeremy Bentham did... with Caesar all going through those files and with Locke appearing on the beach.... but it was decided that they were going with the whole Faraday in the past thing....

DHARMA said:
So there IS a break.
it appears as tho there will be AT LEAST 1 more break too.. sh*t, i wouldnt be surprised if there were 2 more breaks.. think about it.. LOST ALWAYS ends at the end of May with a 2hr finale... if we only have this one break after tonight's episode, the season would end on the first Wednesday in May... and that is something they've never done with LOST.. especially considering sweeps takes place in the middle/towards the end of May... so, if anything, we'll get another week off before the finale, like last year...

DHARMA said:
It suddenly occurred to me that Dharma were training polar bears to move the wheel to move the island.

Charlotte found the polar bear collar in Tunisia and Ben also ended up there after he moved the island. The wheel probably needs something with a soul or alive to move it and polar bears are one of the most intelligent animals.

That is why they were "studying" them after all...?
yea, this was mentioned last season.. it explains why the Dharma tag with the polar bear bones was found in Tunisia by Charlotte... it all makes perfect sense... i dont know about the whole, "something with a soul" thing... i just a.ssume Dharma scientists were using the polar bears to push the wheel due to the frozen temperatures down there and the fact that, sh*t, they may have not even known where the bears disappeared to... either way, there is no doubt that the polar bears were used to move the wheel... and the island for that matter...

RicFlair said:
on the polar bears thing, what about the whole "right person" moving the island

and it getting messed up with ben moved it and not locke
it appeared as tho Ben knocked the wheel off of it's axis.. which is partly the reason why the island stopped skipping through time so erratically when Locke turned it/fixed it... you'll notice the flashes stopped as soon as Locke got the wheel back on it's groove... getting the O6 back should, hopefully, help get everyone back to the right time... 2008... that's at least what the rest of the Losties want, i a.ssume...

modalee81 said:
wtf was that place that all the survivors of Ajira plane crash were staying at and the room Caesar was in where he found the shot gun? This season of Lost has been the best one yet imo.
well.. it was obviously some place at the Hydra Dharma Station....

modalee81 said:
I think Jack's dad was murdered! Maybe Ben was trying to recreate everything that has happened. Chrsitian was murdered, so Locke had to be k!lled by Ben. I don't think Christian k!lled himself
uhm... since when was it ever alluded to that Christian k!lled himself? i thought he clearly died of a heart attack in Australia.... never heard any theory on him k!lling himself or being k!lled for that matter...

Propel Water said:
ben k!lled locke because "jin was alive" and "eloise hawking" as soon as locke mentioned that ben bugged..

abbadon was the one who got john to get to the island in the first place. He was immediatly ben's nemisis. I do think widmore will wind up being the right one.. even tho i feel that neither are good or bad jus both power hungry...

kinda always a.ssumed widmore was a "chosen one"

stil lthink its going to be jack tho...

fu*k the next episode being about kate and sawyer...sawyer is my dude but i cant fkn stand kate makin him a pus*y
Abbadon was a nemesis of Ben's because Ben knew right away that he was one of Widmore's men... not because he got Locke to the island...

and Ben k!lled Locke because Locke had given Ben all the information he needed to get back to the island himself.. he now knew that he had to see Ms. Hawking and now he knew he had the leverage against Sun to get her to come back... and he already saw that Jack was in a dark place and wanted back to the island as it was... so with all that, Ben realized he could get everyone back on his own... as well as hitch a ride back with all of them...

Ben didnt "kill" Locke thinking he was dead for good.. although that whole, "i'll miss you John, i really will" thing DID seem rather out of place.. because later on we see Jack say to Ben, "he's dead, right?".... and Ben doesnt even respond.. he just says... "i'll see you at the airport, Jack"......

Ben knew Locke would come back to life once he got back to the island... that was obvious from the jump....

Reppindaburghh said:
lmao at you guys wondering who the girl with the bag over her head is.

If it isnt Kate i'll paypal you 3,000 dollars.
ill actually raise that bet... id be willing to put up $4,815,162,342 that it's NOT Kate... i guarantee that it's not her... did you see Sawyer's reaction? and where was Jack? nowhere to be seen? yea, right... not to mention the trailer alluded to the fact that we see the reunion towards the end when the Dharma van pulls up with Jin driving..... just watch... you're gonna owe me big time!

KarteL13 said:
uggghhh, last thing this show needs is religious undertones.

Lame.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ you just now watching LOST for the very first time.. EVER.... obviously...

Welcome to this little show called LOST... you might want to start watching it from the beginning... rather than starting at episode 7 of season 5....

KarteL13 said:
No, I remember it vividly. And I also remember people bi*ching about that too. Google it up.
Google what up? you're the one who is trying to defend some incredibly ridiculous point... maybe you should be the one to, "Google it up" for us... im really interested in seeing all of this so called, "bi*ching" that you're referring to...

Last edited by _Monk; 03-04-2009 at 05:19 AM..
 03-04-2009, 08:10 AM         #353
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
monk you're a f*g**t
 03-04-2009, 09:22 AM         #354
JizzInMyPants 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Found out some interesting things about tonight:

There are so many reveals in this. This episode opens up many cans of worms. [The hooded woman] leads into the whole shift in the storyline. But then the end is very cool, too. It widens the scope of the show even more, which is hard to believe! It's game-changing.

Also 2 sneak peak transcripts...

Juliet: Where's Charlotte?
Daniel: (sobbing) She's not here. She..she's gone.
Juliet: Where?
Daniel: She's uh, dead. She's dead. There was another flash and she was just gone. Her body just...disappeared. She moved on and we stayed.
Juliet: I'm so sorry.
Sawyer: Hold on, wait a minute...we stayed? We're not travelling through time anymore? You sayin' it's over?
Daniel: Course it's over. Wherever we are now..whenever we are now...we're here for good.
---

(Two unknown men are struggling with a female hostage. Another man lays dead nearby)
Juliet: Who do you think they are?
Miles: Who cares who they are? We don't even know when they are. Hey, Dan. We don't get involved right? That's what you said.
Daniel: It dosen't matter what we do. Whatever happened, happened.
Sawyer: Yeah thanks anyway Plato. I'm goin' over there. (to Juliet) You still got my back?
Juliet: Absolutely.
Man: (to unknown woman) On your feet, c'mon, now!
Sawyer: Alright drop the gun!
 03-04-2009, 10:43 AM         #355
enterthepac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone know whats goin on with claire?
we havent seen her fine a.ss in a minute..
i wanna know what Christian said to her to make her give up Aaron, and what she's been doin this whole time
 9 years ago '08        #356
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 399 399
Best show, hands down.

Only show that makes you do homework before and after watching it.
 9 years ago '04        #357
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,398 | Props total: 4290 4290
 _Monk said:

also.. just a little trivia for you guys.... this season premiere WAS going to start off the way The Life and death of Jeremy Bentham did... with Caesar all going through those files and with Locke appearing on the beach.... but it was decided that they were going with the whole Faraday in the past thing....
orginally instead of there being 6 seasons with 16 episodes, they were going to only have a 4 & 5 with 24 episodes. 316 nd Jeremy Benthem being the season finale/ season premeire, of the 4 and 5th season. but instead we got 3 seasons and a couple more episodes.

_Monk said:
yea, this was mentioned last season.. it explains why the Dharma tag with the polar bear bones was found in Tunisia by Charlotte... it all makes perfect sense... i dont know about the whole, "something with a soul" thing... i just a.ssume Dharma scientists were using the polar bears to push the wheel due to the frozen temperatures down there and the fact that, sh*t, they may have not even known where the bears disappeared to... either way, there is no doubt that the polar bears were used to move the wheel... and the island for that matter...
orginally the polar bears werent even going to be explained that way, they were going to be something walt created with his mind, IE how he used to read hurley's comic book with the polar bear in it. but they scrapped the whole "walt special" storyline.

_Monk said:
Abbadon was a nemesis of Ben's because Ben knew right away that he was one of Widmore's men... not because he got Locke to the island...

and Ben k!lled Locke because Locke had given Ben all the information he needed to get back to the island himself.. he now knew that he had to see Ms. Hawking and now he knew he had the leverage against Sun to get her to come back... and he already saw that Jack was in a dark place and wanted back to the island as it was... so with all that, Ben realized he could get everyone back on his own... as well as hitch a ride back with all of them...

Ben didnt "kill" Locke thinking he was dead for good.. although that whole, "i'll miss you John, i really will" thing DID seem rather out of place.. because later on we see Jack say to Ben, "he's dead, right?".... and Ben doesnt even respond.. he just says... "i'll see you at the airport, Jack"......

Ben knew Locke would come back to life once he got back to the island... that was obvious from the jump....
ben new about eloise hawking before that. Her and him new each other.

i wasnt saying adabbadon was bens nemesis, locke was.
i

idk what yur tryin to talk me into. I no ben is the one that cant be trusted.
 03-04-2009, 06:12 PM         #358
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enterthepac said:
anyone know whats goin on with claire?
we havent seen her fine a.ss in a minute..
i wanna know what Christian said to her to make her give up Aaron, and what she's been doin this whole time
Claire will not be back until Season 6. Contract and filming availability issues.
 03-04-2009, 06:33 PM         #359
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh, $HiT it playing early in Canada watching right now...

Sawyer talking with Horace Goodspeed.

[pic - click to view]

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
 03-04-2009, 07:52 PM         #360
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
orginally instead of there being 6 seasons with 16 episodes, they were going to only have a 4 & 5 with 24 episodes. 316 nd Jeremy Benthem being the season finale/ season premeire, of the 4 and 5th season. but instead we got 3 seasons and a couple more episodes.
actually.. there was no end date for LOST until after the first 6 episodes of season 3 aired... Damon and Carlton were in the process of working out some kind of end date with ABC... they knew the middle and end of their story.. they just didnt know how long they were going to have to take to get there... so, during writing/filming of season 3, Damon and Carlton were in talks with ABC to either do 2 more seasons of 24 episodes each... or 3 more seasons of 16 episodes each... ultimately they decided upon three 16 episode seasons because they said it would be easier to shoot and write 16 episodes a year, rather than 24... this way they dont have to rush the story telling and they can actually take their time on each script and make sure they have the rest of the show mapped out exactly how they want it to... we're not getting any more episodes with this 3 season deal they worked out with ABC... we will still get the same 48 episodes we would have gotten if the show were to end after the 5th season....

and as for the whole 316/The Life and death of Jeremy Bentham thing... that's just thinking that Damon and Carlton would have actually started/ended their seasons with the shows in this exact order.. which i highly doubt... they definitely would have written season premieres/finales specific for those seasons... 2hr finale and 1hr premiere episode.. definitely wouldnt be the same as the episodes we're getting now... like they said.. now they can take their time on the scripts and not worry about having to rush anything.... sh*t.. right now Damon and Carlton are writing the season 5 finale and not having to worry about being rushed to finish it or anything...

deciding to finish LOST after 3 16 episode seasons was the best idea.... it shows that they've had a plan for the show from the very beginning and have always known how they were going to end things... they dont want to run the show into the ground like a lot of these other stupid shows... we get 17 episodes this season and next because of the fact that last year we only got 14 episodes, due to the writers strike....

Propel Water said:

orginally the polar bears werent even going to be explained that way, they were going to be something walt created with his mind, IE how he used to read hurley's comic book with the polar bear in it. but they scrapped the whole "walt special" storyline.
uhm... where exactly can i read this from an official source? the Polar Bears were actually explained in season 3 as to having been used as test subjects by the Dharma Initiative... they never "scrapped" the whole "Walt is special" storyline... sh*t, watch the mobisodes... or how about the season 3 finale where Walt shows up to Locke... or how about in just last weeks episode where Walt tells Locke he is having dreams about him in a suit and being surrounded by people who want to k!ll him? id say that is HARDLY scrapping the storyline...

DHARMA said:
Claire will not be back until Season 6. Contract and filming availability issues.
it actually has nothing to do with her contract or filming availability... Damon and Carlton specifically said that they wouldnt be needing her character much or at all during this season... but that we would be getting a whole lot about her character in season 6... also.. there has been some talk that we will more than likely see Claire again before this season is over....

but yea, this is all on the LOST side of things... if they had needed Claire for every episode this season... then we would have gotten her...

Last edited by _Monk; 03-04-2009 at 07:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy