LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-25-2009, 09:10 PM         #321
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Poor Sawyer.

Sawyer ... "Is 3 years enough to get over someone!"
 9 years ago '08        #322
McBreezy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 1 1
Next weeks will be amazing. Ben is such a sadistic, manipulative, ruthless dude. I love it.
 02-25-2009, 09:14 PM         #323
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have come to realize...

LOST is first and foremost a story, not an abstract puzzle or opportunity to feel like the smartest kid in class by manufacturing the most quixotic explanation possible for everything that happens.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DHARMA; 02-25-2009 at 09:19 PM..
 02-25-2009, 09:21 PM         #324
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who do you think is the good guy now?

Ben or Charles Widmore?

---

I'm sticking to Ben forever. I think this episode is clearly a ploy to make us support Widmore.

Last edited by DHARMA; 02-25-2009 at 09:22 PM..
 02-25-2009, 09:46 PM         #325
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think either one is good
 9 years ago '06        #326
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 DHARMA said:
Ben needed to k!ll Locke because Locke is special and if he had k!lled himself it would have been sin making him not special.

Thoughts?
Same thing I was thinking. I still have doubts that Ben is the bad guy. They want to make it seem like he's a bad guy, but there's got to be a twist to it, because it's Lost.

And did Ben purposely injure himself so he would fit in with the inured people? Or was that just coincidence?

I can't wait to learn more about this "war" that Whidmore was speaking about.

Any ideas on who the girl was that had the bag over her head? At first I was thinking it was Kate, but now I'm not so sure. From Sawyer's reaction, it's someone "unexpected" Possibly the lady that he tried to con, and ended up being con partners?
 9 years ago '06        #327
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Widemore said that there is a war coming and that the Island needed John so that the right people win. I have no idea what that means but it makes me wonder who the fu*k is the war going to be against. Also wtf was that place that all the survivors of Ajira plane crash were staying at and the room Caesar was in where he found the shot gun? This season of Lost has been the best one yet imo.
 9 years ago '06        #328
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
I think Jack's dad was murdered! Maybe Ben was trying to recreate everything that has happened. Chrsitian was murdered, so Locke had to be k!lled by Ben. I don't think Christian k!lled himself
 9 years ago '04        #329
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
ben k!lled locke because "jin was alive" and "eloise hawking" as soon as locke mentioned that ben bugged..

abbadon was the one who got john to get to the island in the first place. He was immediatly ben's nemisis. I do think widmore will wind up being the right one.. even tho i feel that neither are good or bad jus both power hungry...

kinda always a.ssumed widmore was a "chosen one"

stil lthink its going to be jack tho...

fu*k the next episode being about kate and sawyer...sawyer is my dude but i cant fkn stand kate makin him a pus*y
 9 years ago '08        #330
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Ben is the obvious villain.
 9 years ago '06        #331
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Propel Water said:
fu*k the next episode being about kate and sawyer...sawyer is my dude but i cant fkn stand kate makin him a pus*y

I agree. I don't even think Kate is all that good.

Ana Lucia & Juliet > *
 9 years ago '05        #332
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
lmao at you guys wondering who the girl with the bag over her head is.

If it isnt Kate i'll paypal you 3,000 dollars.
 9 years ago '05        #333
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
By the way, :laughing19::hyper:

This episode was insane!
 9 years ago '08        #334
KarteL13 
space
space
space
uggghhh, last thing this show needs is religious undertones.

Lame.
 02-26-2009, 10:28 AM         #335
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:

Lame.
you musta missed the whole mr. eko character
 02-26-2009, 10:30 AM         #336
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
I agree. I don't even think Kate is all that good.

Ana Lucia & Juliet > *
juliet looks like she had a stroke when she talks half the time

i sorta think when locke said eloise' name it proved to ben that locke was really gonna go back to the island, ben wants to be the leader when he goes back and in his mind if locke goes back alive he will be the leader.

thats if ben doesnt realize the island will bring locke back to life
 02-26-2009, 01:08 PM         #337
xtrapimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I think Ben just can't let go of the fact that he isn't suppose to be the leader anymore.
He tried to k!ll John when Jacob spoke to him in season 3, and he actually k!lls him this season, fortunately that's what was suppose to happen, if John had told Ben that Richard and Christian told him he had to die, Ben would have done something else to stop John.

Like Christian said before John turned the wheel " when has listening to Ben ever gotten you anywhere"

As far as Widmore, who knows...
 9 years ago '06        #338
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:

Lame.
What the fu*k show have you been watching then? Lost has ALWAYS had religious/biblical undertones
 9 years ago '08        #339
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 RicFlair said:
you musta missed the whole mr. eko character
No, I remember it vividly. And I also remember people bi*ching about that too. Google it up.
 9 years ago '04        #340
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
 xtrapimpin said:
Yeah I think Ben just can't let go of the fact that he isn't suppose to be the leader anymore.
He tried to k!ll John when Jacob spoke to him in season 3, and he actually k!lls him this season, fortunately that's what was suppose to happen, if John had told Ben that Richard and Christian told him he had to die, Ben would have done something else to stop John.

Like Christian said before John turned the wheel " when has listening to Ben ever gotten you anywhere"

As far as Widmore, who knows...
I gots to agree my n*gga, I gots to agree. I think Ben wants to be the leader, when he clearly isn't and he hasn't accepted that fact yet. He probably got widmore kicked off the island, purged all the old dharma folks and etc. I mean how many times is he going to lie Locke until Locke starts to realize that Ben is full of sh*t.

When does Ben get his medicine. That's what I wanna know, and why the fu*k did they show Walt for a few minutes, that sh*t seemed pointless to me.

Widmore, I'm not sure about. I think he may be on the right side of things. I mean, I just dunno. I want to think he is and he hates ben, but there has to be a reason he hates ben and from what I gather, everyone hates Ben, so there has to be some reason why everyone hates ben. I don't fu*king know.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy