most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #241
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
Look up Axis Mundi...thats what the island is

Oh and the reason why Hurly's winning lotto numbers are everywhere on the island is because he does it, probably as a reminder to himself
 9 years ago '08        #242
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 _Monk said:
what a retarded post... but then again, i would expect nothing less from a Heroes fan...

it's hilarious to see how HORRIBLY the writers for Heroes handle the whole time travel thing.. and then you watch LOST and realize the RIGHT way to handle that kind of thing...

i dont even hate Heroes.. i only hated it during the 2nd season... but sofar, this new stuff hasnt been that bad.. i find it pathetic that people seem to have to choose.. or, at least it seems that way... you cant love both shows? it's like The Office.. i see people say they HATE the UK version because the US version is better... why not just watch them both and realize they both kick a.ss?

now, Heroes isnt more awesome than LOST or anywhere NEAR it but it is a good show that has definitely picked up a lot since the horribleness that was season 2...

Heroes needs to set up an end game... i mean, how many seasons can they run together? it's gonna get really old REALLY quick.... hopefully they can come up with a realistic end date for the show and make it cool again.... we'll see!

but yea, while i do sort of like the new episodes of Heroes.. it will never top the greatness that is LOST!

Actually, you're wrong. The writers of Heroes took the most commonly used approach pertaining to time travel. Its the same approach Back to the future used, the same as the Terminator trilogy, and the same as the Butterfly Effect. The problem with Heroes is they used it too much causing confusion between so many alternate time lines. The whole "save the world in the future" has been used 3 times which gets redundant.

Lost on the other hand used different methods that aren't really seen in typical movies/comics/shows. And IMO its a risky move because these methods have yet to be seen. The whole concept of "not changing the future no matter what" adds a new approach.

Anyways, both shows are great and I fail to understand how people can't enjoy both of them.
 9 years ago '08        #243
KarteL13 
space
space
space
And BTW, the ratings are dropping dramatically for lost too. Its now in the 9 milly mark even though this season has been pretty interesting....and hyped as well.
 9 years ago '05        #244
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,969 | Props total: 3230 3230
People won't really know how good of a show lost is until the end. It could end up being an awful show in the end if the ending sucks. Lost is basically like a really long movie...you think the movie is good when you're watching it and you're interested..but if the very end sucks..the series is gonna end up sucking.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the show so far, but how the show is seen 5 years from now is all gonna depend on the next season...so saying Lost >> anything, IMO is stupid.
 9 years ago '08        #245
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
People won't really know how good of a show lost is until the end. It could end up being an awful show in the end if the ending sucks. Lost is basically like a really long movie...you think the movie is good when you're watching it and you're interested..but if the very end sucks..the series is gonna end up sucking.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the show so far, but how the show is seen 5 years from now is all gonna depend on the next season...so saying Lost >> anything, IMO is stupid.
I said the same shiit. If they dropped the ball with the ending the show will all go for nothing.
 9 years ago '04        #246
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
 HeavenlySword said:
*season 4 spoilers below*

*watches the first 15 minutes of the season 4 finale and wonders if Ben knew all this bad stuff would happen why did he let Kate and Sayid off the island so easily after they beat up that army general*

Kate: "So thats it?! We can get off the island?"

Ben: "That's it."

hmm....

i think its because he wanted to get revenge for the death of his daughter. he wants to k!ll penny. thats why imo he let them off the island and didnt let locke turn the wheel thingy, cuz he had a plan in mind from the beginning to k!ll penny. i can be reachin but it sounds logic.
 9 years ago '04        #247
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
tonites episode "the life and death of jeremy benthem" and next weeks "316" should be dope.

Supposedly orginally the writers ploted out the last seasons as being 4 & 5 with 24 episodes each and not 4 5 & 6 with 16 episodes each. These two episodes are thought to be the 2 hour season finale for last season and that "theres no place like home" wuld have been the finale before the break in the season. That way season 4 would be them trying to leave, what happened when they left, and them coming back, and season 5 would be their back and now the final problems.

but instead they got 4, 5, 6. 4 would be them leaving the island, 5 being what happened after and how they got back plus the beginning of the final problem. and 6 being the series finale and end of the problem.

shuld be guud then! seen that over at imdb.
 02-18-2009, 07:59 PM         #248
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
316 is tonight, TPTB switched it up.
 02-18-2009, 08:04 PM         #249
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow...this is like 48 days.

Jake woke up just the same as the Pilot. That was awesome.

New Dharma station called the Lamp Post.

Last edited by DHARMA; 02-18-2009 at 08:06 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #250
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
jack a ol sucka for love as n*gga. how he aint gon ask about his nephew
 02-18-2009, 08:48 PM         #251
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ben has the best lines.

Jack: "What happens to everyone else on this plane?"

Ben: "Who cares?"

---

Lapidus is the pilot, what do you know...

Last edited by DHARMA; 02-18-2009 at 08:51 PM..
 02-18-2009, 08:52 PM         #252
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupidus fu*k this just gets crazy!
 02-18-2009, 08:54 PM         #253
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"We're not going to Guam are we?"- Lapidus

*dies*
 02-18-2009, 08:56 PM         #254
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"my mother taught me" :lachen001:
 02-18-2009, 09:02 PM         #255
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ben watched Locke die...:jawdrop:
 02-18-2009, 09:02 PM         #256
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*t jin???? wtf!!
 02-18-2009, 09:03 PM         #257
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
frank lupidis is a boss
 02-18-2009, 09:06 PM         #258
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
Ben watched Locke die...:jawdrop:
and he just told jack he didnt know locke k!lled himself

i wanna know who fu*ked ben up before the flight

and jin fu*kin cruisin around in the VW bumpin music with the AK
 02-18-2009, 09:14 PM         #259
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
and he just told jack he didnt know locke k!lled himself

i wanna know who fu*ked ben up before the flight

and jin fu*kin cruisin around in the VW bumpin music with the AK
I say Desmond.
 02-18-2009, 09:16 PM         #260
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
I say Desmond.
i was leaning towards sayid, i mean he has a history of fu*kin people up, but its probably someone we have yet to see.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy