LOST Season 5 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 149
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
64 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-12-2009, 03:46 PM         #221
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We still have 27 episodes and 2 finale's, that is def. enough time for an awesome ending...I have no doubts in TPTB (Damon, Carlton).
 9 years ago '06        #222
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 2996 2996
Dont forget the grand scheme plot of Charles Widemore wanting to get the island back in his control hes still out there scheming to get back and once the O6 get back (doubt itll be as easy as we think) we will see Mr Widemore back in action.
 02-12-2009, 03:57 PM         #223
xtrapimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In case most of you forgot,

Christian isn't Jacob but he speaks for him. Which is what he said in one of the later episodes of season 4.

They didn't continue the Walt story cuz the kid grew up so fast

Mr. Ecko died cuz the real life actor hated being in Hawaii to shoot the shot(thats's crazy)

And earlier this season Faraday told Desmond because as he said during that episode "you're unique and the rules don't apply to you"

If you want a really nice breakdown of the theology and events and names of characters from last nights episode check out this recap at EW.com. It's really informative and makes that episode even more awesome than it already was



really good read IMO
 9 years ago '08        #224
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 xtrapimpin said:
In case most of you forgot,

Christian isn't Jacob but he speaks for him. Which is what he said in one of the later episodes of season 4.

They didn't continue the Walt story cuz the kid grew up so fast

Mr. Ecko died cuz the real life actor hated being in Hawaii to shoot the shot(thats's crazy)

And earlier this season Faraday told Desmond because as he said during that episode "you're unique and the rules don't apply to you"

If you want a really nice breakdown of the theology and events and names of characters from last nights episode check out this recap at EW.com. It's really informative and makes that episode even more awesome than it already was



really good read IMO
You're wrong. He asked to be written off the show because he wanted to direct a film as well as return to London because of his parents passing.
 9 years ago '05        #225
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
The whole Walt thing couldn't they just got another actor to play him so they could do the Walt stories?

And Mr Ecko left becuase his brother was sick? or a family member and he didn't want to sign another contract. Shame tho he was a sick character.
 9 years ago '05        #226
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,377 | Props total: 4431 4431
 Wasted said:
The whole Walt thing couldn't they just got another actor to play him so they could do the Walt stories?

And Mr Ecko left becuase his brother was sick? or a family member and he didn't want to sign another contract. Shame tho he was a sick character.
Yea, I find a hard time believing they couldn't. They always do that with other characters when they age or something...I'm sure nobody would have been angry with them if they changed Walt's original character's actor.
 9 years ago '06        #227
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 2996 2996
Something that I just remembered was that Locke visited Walt off the island from last seasons Hurely Flash Forward so that could mean that Walt will be back into the mix sometime in the future and Hurely also mentioned that hes grown.
 02-13-2009, 02:35 PM         #228
xtrapimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"He asked to be written off the show because he wanted to direct a film as well as return to London because of his parents passing."

Discussing how Mr. Eko became a much shorter-lived character than originally intended, Lindelof noted how it stemmed from actor Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, who did not like living in Hawaii. Lindelof said, " Our Mr. Eko plans very quickly derailed. Adawele's unhappiness was almost instantaneous. On his second episode, he was expressing extreme dissatisfaction." This led to them quickly changing Mr. Eko's storyline to one that would only last one season. Asked what might have happened with Eko had he been the long term character he was going to be, Lindelof answered, "Originally he was going to be someone who challenged Locke for the spiritual leadership of the castaways."

I'm just going by what the creators of the show said in an interview
 9 years ago '05        #229
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 -Phase One- said:
Who said Richard is Jacob? If you're referring to me, I said CHRISTIAN could be Jacob. I first thought this idea when Locke went to Jacob's cabin and found Christian there, and Ben told Locke Jacob would tell him what to do. (Instead Christian tells Locke what to do.) I don't fully believe the idea, but it's just a speculation I tossed out there.


Ben's dad? Who the hell brought up Ben's dad in this thread?

It looks like you need step your reading game up.
lol, you ethered me. It was 1:20 in the morning when I made that post, I was drunk as sh*t. I meant Jack, not Ben. And I mis-read you saying Christian, I read Richard somehow lmao.

Score one for you.
 9 years ago '04        #230
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
 Reppindaburghh said:
lol, you ethered me. It was 1:20 in the morning when I made that post, I was drunk as sh*t. I meant Jack, not Ben. And I mis-read you saying Christian, I read Richard somehow lmao.

Score one for you.
someone that can admit they are wrong on bx?
WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?

score one for you as well my friend... no one else can admit they are wrong on this forum..

ps...
i cannot wait for next episode lol
 9 years ago '06        #231
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,578 | Props total: 325 325
 Reppindaburghh said:
lol, you ethered me. It was 1:20 in the morning when I made that post, I was drunk as sh*t. I meant Jack, not Ben. And I mis-read you saying Christian, I read Richard somehow lmao.

Score one for you.

Ethered? I wasn't trying to ether you or start sh*t. I wouldn't have responded, but your post seemed like you were coming at me sideways. It's all good though. I'm just here to throw out my speculations (even though some of them are me reaching) and read up on people's opinions and speculations as well.

 9 years ago '04        #232
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,704 | Props total: 4905 4905
 xtrapimpin said:
"He asked to be written off the show because he wanted to direct a film as well as return to London because of his parents passing."

Discussing how Mr. Eko became a much shorter-lived character than originally intended, Lindelof noted how it stemmed from actor Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, who did not like living in Hawaii. Lindelof said, " Our Mr. Eko plans very quickly derailed. Adawele's unhappiness was almost instantaneous. On his second episode, he was expressing extreme dissatisfaction." This led to them quickly changing Mr. Eko's storyline to one that would only last one season. Asked what might have happened with Eko had he been the long term character he was going to be, Lindelof answered, "Originally he was going to be someone who challenged Locke for the spiritual leadership of the castaways."

I'm just going by what the creators of the show said in an interview
i herd it was because of his parent's passing too...


i already seen that plot as what was going to happen
 02-16-2009, 07:23 PM         #233
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think richard has 4 toes
 9 years ago '07        #234
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 64 64
 RicFlair said:
i think richard has 4 toes
lost sucks ball go heroes
 02-16-2009, 07:38 PM         #235
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
lost sucks ball go heroes

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #236
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 64 64
 RicFlair said:

[pic - click to view]

:D
 02-16-2009, 11:09 PM         #237
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
lost sucks ball go heroes
what a retarded post... but then again, i would expect nothing less from a Heroes fan...


it's hilarious to see how HORRIBLY the writers for Heroes handle the whole time travel thing.. and then you watch LOST and realize the RIGHT way to handle that kind of thing...


i dont even hate Heroes.. i only hated it during the 2nd season... but sofar, this new stuff hasnt been that bad.. i find it pathetic that people seem to have to choose.. or, at least it seems that way... you cant love both shows? it's like The Office.. i see people say they HATE the UK version because the US version is better... why not just watch them both and realize they both kick a.ss?

now, Heroes isnt more awesome than LOST or anywhere NEAR it but it is a good show that has definitely picked up a lot since the horribleness that was season 2...

Heroes needs to set up an end game... i mean, how many seasons can they run together? it's gonna get really old REALLY quick.... hopefully they can come up with a realistic end date for the show and make it cool again.... we'll see!

but yea, while i do sort of like the new episodes of Heroes.. it will never top the greatness that is LOST!

 -Phase One- said:
Who said Richard is Jacob? If you're referring to me, I said CHRISTIAN could be Jacob. I first thought this idea when Locke went to Jacob's cabin and found Christian there, and Ben told Locke Jacob would tell him what to do. (Instead Christian tells Locke what to do.) I don't fully believe the idea, but it's just a speculation I tossed out there.


Ben's dad? Who the hell brought up Ben's dad in this thread?

It looks like you need step your reading game up.
Christian is definitely not Jacob... imo, Jacob's identity will be revealed after Locke is brought back to the island.. and is resurrected.. which will be just in time for the season 5 finale.. Locke = Jacob... either that, or Locke is being prepared to REPLACE Jacob.. i mean, we all can clearly see that Locke is the most important character on the show... just the way everyone speaks of him... sh*t, even Ben said that if anything happened to Locke's body this whole "thing" would be worthless............

i cant WAIT to see the next Locke/Jack conversation... the one where Jack HAS to tell Locke that he was right all along... this will be after the O6 return to the island and Locke is resurrected... it will be in the finale... i hope!


Last edited by _Monk; 02-16-2009 at 11:30 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #238
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,704 | Props total: 4905 4905
 _Monk said:
what a retarded post... but then again, i would expect nothing less from a Heroes fan...


it's hilarious to see how HORRIBLY the writers for Heroes handle the whole time travel thing.. and then you watch LOST and realize the RIGHT way to handle that kind of thing...


i dont even hate Heroes.. i only hated it during the 2nd season... but sofar, this new stuff hasnt been that bad.. i find it pathetic that people seem to have to choose.. or, at least it seems that way... you cant love both shows? it's like The Office.. i see people say they HATE the UK version because the US version is better... why not just watch them both and realize they both kick a.ss?

now, Heroes isnt more awesome than LOST or anywhere NEAR it but it is a good show that has definitely picked up a lot since the horribleness that was season 2...

Heroes needs to set up an end game... i mean, how many seasons can they run together? it's gonna get really old REALLY quick.... hopefully they can come up with a realistic end date for the show and make it cool again.... we'll see!

but yea, while i do sort of like the new episodes of Heroes.. it will never top the greatness that is LOST!



Christian is definitely not Jacob... imo, Jacob's identity will be revealed after Locke is brought back to the island.. and is resurrected.. which will be just in time for the season 5 finale.. Locke = Jacob... either that, or Locke is being prepared to REPLACE Jacob.. i mean, we all can clearly see that Locke is the most important character on the show... just the way everyone speaks of him... sh*t, even Ben said that if anything happened to Locke's body this whole "thing" would be worthless............

i cant WAIT to see the next Locke/Jack conversation... the one where Jack HAS to tell Locke that he was right all along... this will be after the O6 return to the island and Locke is resurrected... it will be in the finale... i hope!
yeah man christian cant be jacob. Jacobs been a ghost for aminute while christian only died a couple days b4 they landed on the island.

locke was never mentt to lead the others. Its supposed to be jack.
 02-17-2009, 03:06 AM         #239
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*season 4 spoilers below*


















*watches the first 15 minutes of the season 4 finale and wonders if Ben knew all this bad stuff would happen why did he let Kate and Sayid off the island so easily after they beat up that army general*



Kate: "So thats it?! We can get off the island?"


Ben: "That's it."


hmm....


Last edited by HeavenlySword; 02-17-2009 at 03:07 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #240
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 64 64
 _Monk said:
what a retarded post... but then again, i would expect nothing less from a Heroes fan...


it's hilarious to see how HORRIBLY the writers for Heroes handle the whole time travel thing.. and then you watch LOST and realize the RIGHT way to handle that kind of thing...


i dont even hate Heroes.. i only hated it during the 2nd season... but sofar, this new stuff hasnt been that bad.. i find it pathetic that people seem to have to choose.. or, at least it seems that way... you cant love both shows? it's like The Office.. i see people say they HATE the UK version because the US version is better... why not just watch them both and realize they both kick a.ss?

now, Heroes isnt more awesome than LOST or anywhere NEAR it but it is a good show that has definitely picked up a lot since the horribleness that was season 2...

Heroes needs to set up an end game... i mean, how many seasons can they run together? it's gonna get really old REALLY quick.... hopefully they can come up with a realistic end date for the show and make it cool again.... we'll see!

but yea, while i do sort of like the new episodes of Heroes.. it will never top the greatness that is LOST!



Christian is definitely not Jacob... imo, Jacob's identity will be revealed after Locke is brought back to the island.. and is resurrected.. which will be just in time for the season 5 finale.. Locke = Jacob... either that, or Locke is being prepared to REPLACE Jacob.. i mean, we all can clearly see that Locke is the most important character on the show... just the way everyone speaks of him... sh*t, even Ben said that if anything happened to Locke's body this whole "thing" would be worthless............

i cant WAIT to see the next Locke/Jack conversation... the one where Jack HAS to tell Locke that he was right all along... this will be after the O6 return to the island and Locke is resurrected... it will be in the finale... i hope!
holy sh*t dude, i was kidding......i neva came in here i just came in here to joke with ric flair......you taking a TV SHOW WAYYYYYYYYYY to serious :lachen001:


Last edited by Syphernix; 02-17-2009 at 05:13 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA LeBron James donated $41 MILLION to send 1,100 kids to college!
106 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
86 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy