most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #21
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
number of records they've sold....lmfao
 9 years ago '07        #22
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,271 | Props total: 15132 15132
 Chief Dee said:
When a NY n*gga says "I ride the 5", its a code for, "Im a fake corny a.ss New York n*gga that needs to get off Chicago's d*ck."
pretty much
 9 years ago '06        #23
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 1558 1558
 Chief Dee said:
When a NY n*gga says "I ride the 5", its a code for, "Im a fake corny a.ss New York n*gga that needs to get off L.A.''s d*ck."
fixed
 9 years ago '04        #24
azzhole 
space
space
$154 | Props total: 30 30
real boods/pirus dont ride the 5, but yea jim is 9-3, been reppin 9-3 tre since the early dip mixtapes
 01-12-2009, 09:12 PM         #25
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ the brudda who said I was white, u fu*king fool. cant u see my avi

but skeen, obviously I knew it was a gang ting but not what gang.

I bang for Allah

Last edited by A6249CF; 01-12-2009 at 09:17 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #26
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 Flavor Flav said:
this cat said, maybe a 5 series beamer. You suburban, in your parents addict a.ss kids need to die.

... that's funnnny.
its attic homie...you urban chilling on the street corner ditching english class a.ss kid need to get an education
 9 years ago '05        #27
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10723 10723
 Salty Nuts said:
i think it's a train..
"Me entire staff, ride the 5 like we going up to Dyre ave"

-Killa
 01-12-2009, 09:38 PM         #28
KiddKidd45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i kno n*ggas who rep da 5 like a astro star
- un kasa

its like u gotta be a blood to be down wit dipset i guess.... fu*k dem n*ggas
 9 years ago '07        #29
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 mahallic said:
n*gga, they mean that they blood. it aint just harlem either, thats universal. Where are you'll from the burbs?:disdain2:
he from a police department near you
if you dont know you dont need to know

and anybody who say they ridin the 5 aint real right

bloods embrace the 5

Last edited by getGwap; 01-12-2009 at 11:55 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #30
getGwap 
space
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
pretty much
and when a chicago or la rapper

says they rap they need to get off of new york's d*ck cause hiphop started in ny right
 9 years ago '07        #31
getGwap 
space
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^hangin out with n*ggaz do not make you a blood. jim is not a blood nor has he even been a blood. who's his big homie??? who put him on?? what turf work has this n*gga put in??? has this n*gga ever been in fonk with cross town rivals??? no this n*gga is a corn ball like wayne. these n*ggaz never been on the block reppin the set
dont put jim in the same category as wayne now you got baby jumpin around wit red bandanas and shawty low throwin b's up that sh*t is disgusting

wayne just jumped on the sh*t when it started to get poppin recently and ran wit it

Jim been claimin blood before he even got in the game back in 97-98 dj's on interviews would even say before they knew Jim Jones as Jim Jones he was just that kid always running behind cam wearing red and rockin Beads

Hell Rell-Mac Baller Brim 5'9 brim set
Jim Jones-9 trey gangstas aka ntg nine teks n grenades aka whateva
Cam-s3x money murder Bloodline 252

Last edited by getGwap; 01-13-2009 at 12:01 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 getGwap said:
and when a chicago or la rapper

says they rap they need to get off of new york's d*ck cause hiphop started in ny right
rappin and gangbangin are two different things...
 9 years ago '07        #33
getGwap 
space
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
rappin and gangbangin are two different things...
so are desert eagles and 9's but they both shoot right

you basically saying since gangbanging started on the west coast anybody on the eastcoast doing it is d*ckriding and im saying since hiphop started on the east anyone one the west doing it is doing the same thing d*ckriding

even though a west coast dude brought that sh*t to the east His name O.g Mack even though he's food now

anything to do with banging basically happens in prison and then is brought to the street o.g mack a west coast o.g was locked up wit some east coast dudes and started the first 5 east coast sets

i believe it was s3x money 9 treys 1-8-treys g.k.b and one other set maybe valentine and he told the east coast dudes to go spread it to there hood just like hip hop spread from new york to the rest of the world get over that bullsh*t banging started in l.a talk
 01-13-2009, 12:12 AM         #34
godhood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
When a NY n*gga says "I ride the 5", its a code for, "Im a fake corny a.ss New York n*gga that needs to get off Chicago's d*ck."
...and hoe-azz Dekalb biitches need to stop wishing they could c*m to tha Dirty Dec !!!!!!!!
 01-13-2009, 12:14 AM         #35
godhood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^hangin out with n*ggaz do not make you a blood. jim is not a blood nor has he even been a blood. who's his big homie??? who put him on?? what turf work has this n*gga put in??? has this n*gga ever been in fonk with cross town rivals??? no this n*gga is a corn ball like wayne. these n*ggaz never been on the block reppin the set

...word..... im sure tha trife streets of Portland, Orgeon put you on to all this knowledge right ?!?!!!... what yawl naggs do out there !?!!...... beefin over incense spots ?!?!!
 9 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 getGwap said:
so are desert eagles and 9's but they both shoot right

you basically saying since gangbanging started on the west coast anybody on the eastcoast doing it is d*ckriding and im saying since hiphop started on the east anyone one the west doing it is doing the same thing d*ckriding

even though a west coast dude brought that sh*t to the east His name O.g Mack even though he's food now

anything to do with banging basically happens in prison and then is brought to the street o.g mack a west coast o.g was locked up wit some east coast dudes and started the first 5 east coast sets

i believe it was s3x money 9 treys 1-8-treys g.k.b and one other set maybe valentine and he told the east coast dudes to go spread it to there hood just like hip hop spread from new york to the rest of the world get over that bullsh*t banging started in l.a talk
naw what Im sayin is, these dudes are false reppin sh*t like a muhfu*ka. I dont know/havent come into contact with every blood/crip in NYC but Im sayin most of these dudes aint even recognized by OG's on the West and runnin around claimin sh*t they dont know about.

and I aint actin like the only false claimin goin on is on the East coast, sh*t happens down here in H-Town too.

if you put on by a real OG and recognized out West, then you get respect but fu*k all the wannabes
 01-13-2009, 12:36 AM         #37
godhood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:

and I aint actin like the only false claimin goin on is on the East coast, sh*t happens down here in H-Town too.

...i wuz at an IHOP and the busboy had a real shiity jail tat on his forearm that said "3rd Ward Hero".... and i asked him what it meant and he lifted up his shirt and had a red flag hangin out his waistband. .. and said "its a Houston thang my naggah". . .. but we wuz more than 500 miles away from TX . . so i asked why he left . and he said that Hurrican Katrina fukked up his house and he got no where to go . ..
 01-13-2009, 12:52 AM         #38
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how dude is getting clowned for not knowing gang terminology. Like that type of stuff is required to post on a hip-hop board. So what if someone is from the suburbs.
 9 years ago '04        #39
Salty Nuts 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
 Flavor Flav said:
this cat said, maybe a 5 series beamer. You suburban, in your parents addict a.ss kids need to die.

... that's funnnny.
You looking for high fives with that look at me sh*t?...Saying suburbs like thats a bad place, really? Thats real cute, you must be poor.
 9 years ago '07        #40
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
 Jayborne23 said:
I love how dude is getting clowned for not knowing gang terminology. Like that type of stuff is required to post on a hip-hop board. So what if someone is from the suburbs.
lol, i didnt know what it meant either, n how would i

but sure everyone is either a crip or blood on the internet :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
73 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
87 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
188 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy