AFC Championship: Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers [Sun. Jan 18th - 6:30 PM ET]

most viewed right now
 90
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
211 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

???
Ravens 16 53.33%
Steelers 14 46.67%
Voters: 30. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #381
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 SHootar said:
is that what u need to resort to upon losing? really? pulling out the ol okay well u don't actually play on the team so... lol cmon now.

truth be told u ravens fans, not neccessarily you were doin a lotta sh*t talking and actin pretty confident leading up. well we dominated pretty much. i think a little sh*t talking isn't off base
Yes, you're not supposed to be confident at all, being 60 minutes away from the super bowl
 9 years ago '04        #382
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 Smoke Yoshi said:
Lmao, what you dont understand is i post with a proxy, and i only have 14 post, you think i give a flying f*ck??? you think im some fat loser mod with 60k post, who sits on the net all day, trying to moderate others activity?? your a f*cking joke! now delete my post like the b!tch you are, cuz boxden isnt my life its yours! and str8akedemicks spell your name right then come holler at me, until then eat that steeler d*ck, try not to choke and be mad we own the ravens and smoked you not once, not twice, but three, count em three timesssss!!!! the last being in the afc championship, the furthest you could get w/o having to come see us again!!!!:greetings10:
Spell my name right, retard.


Last edited by A.G; 01-18-2009 at 09:39 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #383
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,498 | Props total: 2115 2115
 str8_akademiks said:
Yes, you're not supposed to be confident at all, being 60 minutes away from the super bowl
ok but the spread was like a touchdown...and...we covered. there was maybe 2 min in the game when ppl had hope that the ravens had a chance. just take ur medicine...
 01-18-2009, 09:48 PM         #384
Smoke Yoshi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Spell my name right, retard.
your name is spelled wrong theres only one way to spell it right "straight academics" you remedial bastard! but i dont give a fu*k about your name, im talking about my boys taking your boys heads off! LITERALLY! your feelings are hurt, your lurking in this thread salty as hell, im in this thread like yo we own these d*ck faces, they arent sh*t, never have been sh*t, never will be sh*t, and we spanked that a.ss up 3 times now we can go to the super bowl... hows that sound??? we won a game by beating the ravens, we won the north by beating the ravens, we won the afc by beating the ravens!!! catch up n*gga! we are making history on you bastards! eat it bi*ch, keep posting and be mad! you are a loser, the ravens are losers, those are the facts! your bus stops here!
 9 years ago '04        #385
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 SHootar said:
ok but the spread was like a touchdown...and...we covered. there was maybe 2 min in the game when ppl had hope that the ravens had a chance. just take ur medicine...
I already gave props to the Steelers & some of their fans.
But if someone wants to talk sh*t, I have no problem doing that as well.

As far as I'm concerned, the Ravens were playing with house money and were underdogs in every single game, so I'm not gonna lose sleep over the loss. The team still has a bright future.
 9 years ago '06        #386
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,498 | Props total: 2115 2115
fair enough...just don't let that childish maneuvre happen again lol. we're all 'just fans'. pulling that card is pretty weak.
 9 years ago '04        #387
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 Smoke Yoshi said:
your name is spelled wrong theres only one way to spell it right "straight academics" you remedial bastard! but i dont give a fu*k about your name, im talking about my boys taking your boys heads off! LITERALLY! your feelings are hurt, your lurking in this thread salty as hell, im in this thread like yo we own these d*ck faces, they arent sh*t, never have been sh*t, never will be sh*t, and we spanked that a.ss up 3 times now we can go to the super bowl... hows that sound??? we won a game by beating the ravens, we won the north by beating the ravens, we won the afc by beating the ravens!!! catch up n*gga! we are making history on you bastards! eat it bi*ch, keep posting and be mad! you are a loser, the ravens are losers, those are the facts! your bus stops here!
Lol @ me being remedial, yet you coming with that illegible garbage you call a post.
You really have no clue who you're talking to, so just leave it at that. I can guarantee my level of education exceeds yours and most likely everyone in your family, so it's just best to make an effort not to sound like an idiot the next time you try to call me out..
And in terms of my screen name.. Have you ever heard of context?
 9 years ago '04        #388
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,351 | Props total: 14314 14314
ravens got fu*ked on that illegal hit no call
should of been ravens ball
 9 years ago '05        #389
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,837 | Props total: 7896 7896
Ok Baltimore...you have a good team. Its a shame your stuck in a division with us, and the majority of our best players havnt even hit there prime yet.

Anyway...str8, dont go a.ssuming dude doesnt know the players on the Steelers. If you were from Pittsburgh, you'd know that the Steelers players are always out at the bars in our downtown area, and you will run into them if your down there. I was just at a bar with fu*king Jerome Bettis last Thursday night. This is a great city, and everyones cool with eachother, we arent like fu*king Baltimore where everyone wants to be a cast member of The Wire, and everyones just gritting on eachother tryin to start beef n sh*t.

And anyway, the bar I was at last night was insane. Little local joint in my area, we had everyone screamin "HEREEE WE GOOOO, STEELERS, HERE WE GOOOOO, PITTSBURGHS GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL." We didnt know any of the updated lyrics so we just kept repeating that sh*t over and fu*king over again, pounding on the bar and sh*t. Only like 5 of us young dudes at the bar, we had all these old heads goin crazy haha.

Hope Wards back for the big game.

And I love how in other threads people get away with saying the foulest sh*t, talkin about dead babies and raping old women and sh*t, and nobody bats an eye, but someone talks sh*t about a Ravens player getting hit hard in a game of football, and 10 posts get deleted.
 9 years ago '04        #390
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ok Baltimore...you have a good team. Its a shame your stuck in a division with us, and the majority of our best players havnt even hit there prime yet.

Anyway...str8, dont go a.ssuming dude doesnt know the players on the Steelers. If you were from Pittsburgh, you'd know that the Steelers players are always out at the bars in our downtown area, and you will run into them if your down there. I was just at a bar with fu*king Jerome Bettis last Thursday night. This is a great city, and everyones cool with eachother, we arent like fu*king Baltimore where everyone wants to be a cast member of The Wire, and everyones just gritting on eachother tryin to start beef n sh*t.

And anyway, the bar I was at last night was insane. Little local joint in my area, we had everyone screamin "HEREEE WE GOOOO, STEELERS, HERE WE GOOOOO, PITTSBURGHS GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL." We didnt know any of the updated lyrics so we just kept repeating that sh*t over and fu*king over again, pounding on the bar and sh*t. Only like 5 of us young dudes at the bar, we had all these old heads goin crazy haha.

Hope Wards back for the big game.

And I love how in other threads people get away with saying the foulest sh*t, talkin about dead babies and raping old women and sh*t, and nobody bats an eye, but someone talks sh*t about a Ravens player getting hit hard in a game of football, and 10 posts get deleted.
I might be mistaken, but don't you WATCH 'The Wire'???
 01-19-2009, 09:51 AM         #391
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was a cheap shot on mcgahee. refs didnt make a call. the bias for the steelers in the playoffs is unbelievable. that being said, thank your good graces pittsburgh that everyone on our team was hurt and we had a rookie qb. next year we will dominate the division.

god i hate pittsburgh. i hope the cards wax the sh*t out of them.
 01-19-2009, 09:54 AM         #392
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke Yoshi said:
Lmao, what you dont understand is i post with a proxy, and i only have 14 post, you think i give a flying f*ck??? you think im some fat loser mod with 60k post, who sits on the net all day, trying to moderate others activity?? your a f*cking joke! now delete my post like the b!tch you are, cuz boxden isnt my life its yours! and str8akedemicks spell your name right then come holler at me, until then eat that steeler d*ck, try not to choke and be mad we own the ravens and smoked you not once, not twice, but three, count em three timesssss!!!! the last being in the afc championship, the furthest you could get w/o having to come see us again!!!!:greetings10:
a proxy? do you even know what a proxy is?

and for the mods, this is big hommie 85. hes just using an alias. hes also spamming my notification box, again.
 9 years ago '06        #393
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,498 | Props total: 2115 2115
 ill800 said:
that was a cheap shot on mcgahee. refs didnt make a call. the bias for the steelers in the playoffs is unbelievable. that being said, thank your good graces pittsburgh that everyone on our team was hurt and we had a rookie qb. next year we will dominate the division.

god i hate pittsburgh. i hope the cards wax the sh*t out of them.
lol i would expect nothing more from a f*g**t ravens fans. push all the blame and make up excuses. we dominated you hoes for like 57 minutes. because of us u'll never get back to the SB lol 0-3 in ONE season??
 9 years ago '05        #394
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,837 | Props total: 7896 7896
 str8_akademiks said:
I might be mistaken, but don't you WATCH 'The Wire'???
No?


Anyway...

To the dude talking about your team being hurt and sh*t...

We beat you guys 3 times this year....

Gtfoh with that bullsh*t.

We are better then you right now, simple as that.

If we beat you one time by 3 points or something, you could have a little room for arguing, but we straight beat you 3 times in one season.

Quit making excuses.

And the refs helping us out? I know that TD catch that got called back wasnt a TD, but if they were helping us out they easily could've given us that catch.

We got fu*ked quite a few times during this game as well.

The hate the Steelers get because they are the most popular team in the World is just fu*king insane...
 01-19-2009, 09:59 AM         #395
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol i would expect nothing more from a f*g**t ravens fans. push all the blame and make up excuses. we dominated you hoes for like 57 minutes. because of us u'll never get back to the SB lol 0-3 in ONE season??
push around blame? do you realize how many guys on our team were/are hurt. fu*king EVERYBODY. we were playing with a 5th string defensive back.

you do realize we were supposed to be 5-11 this year and have a rookie qb right? dont act like this is some big accomplishment.

fu*k the steelers and fu*k pittsburgh.
 9 years ago '06        #396
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,498 | Props total: 2115 2115
 ill800 said:
push around blame? do you realize how many guys on our team were/are hurt. fu*king EVERYBODY. we were playing with a 5th string defensive back.

you do realize we were supposed to be 5-11 this year and have a rookie qb right? dont act like this is some big accomplishment.

fu*k the steelers and fu*k pittsburgh.
yeah ur right we injured a bunch of ur secondary lol at our rookie LIGHTIN that a.ss up

0-3 AHAHAA. if the steelers didnt exist ur squad woulda been 13-3 and heading to the SB...ahahahha. u'll always be numero 2 at best.
 01-19-2009, 10:11 AM         #397
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
yeah ur right we injured a bunch of ur secondary lol at our rookie LIGHTIN that a.ss up

0-3 AHAHAA. if the steelers didnt exist ur squad woulda been 13-3 and heading to the SB...ahahahha. u'll always be numero 2 at best.
yea because the ravens have never beaten the steelers before. :rolleyes: you kids have a short term memory.
 01-19-2009, 10:44 AM         #398
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK.. first off this Shootar cat is like the most fairweather of all football fans. So anything you say is void.

Congrats to Pitt....beat us three times...no denying they're the better team.... I can't help but think of what we could have done without such a depleted secondary. I'm not making excuses by no means... but I know if we weren't playing with TE's on the line and our worst possible corners playing alot of the game.... we would have put up a better effort. I like this teams future though....hopefully Flacco can have a good sophomore year.

But I fu*king hate the Steelers so let's go Cards!
 9 years ago '06        #399
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,498 | Props total: 2115 2115
 MY_name said:
OK.. first off this Shootar cat is like the most fairweather of all football fans. So anything you say is void.

Congrats to Pitt....beat us three times...no denying they're the better team.... I can't help but think of what we could have done without such a depleted secondary. I'm not making excuses by no means... but I know if we weren't playing with TE's on the line and our worst possible corners playing alot of the game.... we would have put up a better effort. I like this teams future though....hopefully Flacco can have a good sophomore year.

But I fu*king hate the Steelers so let's go Cards!
who are you ...e-stalking aint cool son

and lol @ fairweather...i've only had this avy up all season, and throughout my entire "BX career" been riding with the steelers. but whatever gets u sleep.


Last edited by SHootar; 01-19-2009 at 11:22 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #400
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,837 | Props total: 7896 7896
Excuses excuses.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
131 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
9 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
24 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Mitchy Slick: Nick Cannon's Father Is One Of The Original Lincoln Park ..
44 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy