AFC Championship: Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers [Sun. Jan 18th - 6:30 PM ET]

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

???
Ravens 16 53.33%
Steelers 14 46.67%
Voters: 30. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #361
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
No worries here, we are building a contender for many years to come.....
 9 years ago '04        #362
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Congrats to the Steelers and their fans..

It was a good season for the Ravens.. All I can hope for is health & more depth on defense for next season. I hope Willis is alright though.. Didn't hear any updates about him yet. He's had a sh*tty season to say the least.

We'll be back next season & hopefully Flacco can progress to the next level.

Good luck in the Superbowl.
 9 years ago '08        #363
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
:cool-smiley-009:

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 9 years ago '04        #364
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Steelerfan1 said:
I dont wanna hear any sh*t from Ravens fans ever again. 3 times in one season. Just give up
Oh, I must have been mistaken.
Were you out there on the field too?

Sit the fu*k down internet thug.
 01-18-2009, 09:54 PM         #365
Smoke Yoshi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:
Real talk my n*gga. bi*ch n*ggas acting all soft. n*gga this football. This is beef. Ravens are formerly the cleveland browns. sh*t is years of hard hitting and sh*t talking. I saw that n*gga get layed out and laughed. I said damn when he stayed down but as soon as that n*gga started moving i went back to laughing and hoping his career is over. fu*k the ravens.
Exactly, it was cool when baltimore put a bounty on rashard mendenhall and ended his season! they broke my dudes shoulder and were happy about it! its ok for them to threaten hines ward! but i come on boxden and say thats football and fu*k a ravens fan, and a mod with "fu*k the jets" gives me a warning and deletes my post??? like you cant be serious, these mods are losing it! i didnt even know bx was soft like this, but im deff gonna have to report this to danny and ronnie, cuz this sh!t is lame! but fu*k the ravens steelers are goin to the superbowl......
 01-18-2009, 09:55 PM         #366
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is only one true bi*ch a.ss Ravens fan.
 9 years ago '05        #367
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
The Ravens are building a contender for many years to come....the steelers have had our number this year. But that's ok......ya'll weak a.ss steelers fans better watch your back in AFC North.

Oh yeah, I wll be rooting for the Cardinals for ya'll downfall come Feb 1st.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 01-18-2009 at 09:59 PM..
 01-18-2009, 09:56 PM         #368
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveMachine said:

[pic - click to view]

Looked like a UFC knockout. Willis thought he was still holding the ball and running for a minute on the ground there... glad he's ok though.
 9 years ago '04        #369
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Smoke Yoshi said:
Exactly, it was cool when baltimore put a bounty on rashard mendenhall and ended his season! they broke my dudes shoulder and were happy about it! its ok for them to threaten hines ward! but i come on boxden and say thats football and fu*k a ravens fan, and a mod with "fu*k the jets" gives me a warning and deletes my post??? like you cant be serious, these mods are losing it! i didnt even know bx was soft like this, but im deff gonna have to report this to danny and ronnie, cuz this sh!t is lame! but fu*k the ravens steelers are goin to the superbowl......
Literacy and grammar should be your friend.
fu*k your inbred existence.
 01-18-2009, 09:58 PM         #370
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Congrats to the Steelers and their fans..

It was a good season for the Ravens.. All I can hope for is health & more depth on defense for next season. I hope Willis is alright though.. Didn't hear any updates about him yet. He's had a sh*tty season to say the least.

We'll be back next season & hopefully Flacco can progress to the next level.

Good luck in the Superbowl.
Spoken like a true, classy gentleman.
 9 years ago '05        #371
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4899 4899
Gratz to the Steelers and their fans. Last time they won they beat an NFC West team. Pretty much sets up for em to beat another this year. And in 3 years they'll roll the 49ers. NFC West = beat down from the Steelers. Maybe Ben will actually do something in this Superbowl.
 9 years ago '04        #372
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Smoke Yoshi said:

i can really make u leave this site fo real
 9 years ago '06        #373
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i knew big ben vs. flacco would be the difference in this game. ppl were praisin rookie a lil too much i mean steelers defense IN pitts is somethin different. i think it was marshall faulk on nfl channell who gave flacco the edge in the QB battle b4 the game too LMAO..he also gave ravens WR the edge too....hmmm

anyway at least bmore made a game of it for a lil while. u guys werent supposed to get this far anyway, kudos to getting this far
 9 years ago '04        #374
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
And I gotta say that Willis McGahee was playing really well tonight too.. He picked up 4 or 5 blitzes that were sure to be sacks. I just heard that he doesn't have any brain or spinal damage so that's a good sign.
 9 years ago '04        #375
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Steelerfan1 said:

Take your loss. And dont post again:dancingcool:
I feel sorry for your insignificant life if you're taking it that seriously.

You don't play for the Steelers.
Nobody you know plays for the Steelers.
Nobody on the Steelers knows you exist.

Oh my bad, do you think you're gonna get a SB ring through the mail? Jostens got a special order made for u?
 9 years ago '04        #376
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT
J. Flacco 13/30 141 0 3

@ believing a rookie would carry you to the promised land this year.

Good learning experience though. Ravens will be back. It would be nice to see them open up the passing game and establish a legitimate passing game.

Go Cardinals.
 9 years ago '04        #377
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 tazbk said:
Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT
J. Flacco 13/30 141 0 3

@ believing a rookie would carry you to the promised land this year.

Good learning experience though. Ravens will be back. It would be nice to see them open up the passing game and establish a legitimate passing game.

Go Cardinals.
I'm starting to think that Marty-Ball in San Diego wasn't necessarily Schottenheimer's fault...
Cam Cameron's playcalling in the playoffs was subpar at best..
Flacco will learn though.. You only learn from mistakes. He'll be back stronger next year, and hopefully with some more weapons at WR.
 9 years ago '06        #378
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 str8_akademiks said:
I feel sorry for your insignificant life if you're taking it that seriously.

You don't play for the Steelers.
Nobody you know plays for the Steelers.
Nobody on the Steelers knows you exist.

Oh my bad, do you think you're gonna get a SB ring through the mail? Jostens got a special order made for u?
is that what u need to resort to upon losing? really? pulling out the ol okay well u don't actually play on the team so... lol cmon now.

truth be told u ravens fans, not neccessarily you were doin a lotta sh*t talking and actin pretty confident leading up. well we dominated pretty much. i think a little sh*t talking isn't off base
 01-18-2009, 10:33 PM         #379
Smoke Yoshi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:

i can really make u leave this site fo real
Lmao, what you dont understand is i post with a proxy, and i only have 14 post, you think i give a flying f*ck??? you think im some fat loser mod with 60k post, who sits on the net all day, trying to moderate others activity?? your a f*cking joke! now delete my post like the b!tch you are, cuz boxden isnt my life its yours! and str8akedemicks spell your name right then come holler at me, until then eat that steeler d*ck, try not to choke and be mad we own the ravens and smoked you not once, not twice, but three, count em three timesssss!!!! the last being in the afc championship, the furthest you could get w/o having to come see us again!!!!:greetings10:
 01-18-2009, 10:35 PM         #380
Smoke Yoshi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you mother fu*kers had less than 200 yards, your only scores came off of three and one yard runs after pass interference calls, you f*g**ts dont want it!! be mad we own you, we own the north! we own the leagues!
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago