AFC Championship: Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers [Sun. Jan 18th - 6:30 PM ET]

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

???
Ravens 16 53.33%
Steelers 14 46.67%
Voters: 30. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #341
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4686 4686
 NYGallday said:
Hope he aint paralyzed

ya man, he went straight down with arms up with no movement, scary sh*t
 01-18-2009, 09:16 PM         #342
PizzaFace07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty good game thru the first 3 quarters
 9 years ago '06        #343
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4686 4686
 JCWhy83 said:
:applause:

*daps u up*:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #344
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,247 | Props total: 13760 13760
 iThink said:
Mods need to ban Steelersfan1 and Smoke Yoshi.

edit: and RealTalk4YoAss, damn, don't you fu*kers understand there are just some things that you don't joke about? Recluses, each of you!
i think your overreacting.
 9 years ago '06        #345
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
Tomlin Vs Wiz. Final two candidates for Steelers job. All Steelers SB.
 01-18-2009, 09:20 PM         #346
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealTalk4YoAss said:
i think your overreacting.
Nah, motorcycle accidents have k!lled some people, I just don't like to hear it joked about is all.

sh*t, well, the best to McGahee, I'm out. I just hope y'all dudes don't really feel like that in real life or else I feel bad for you.
 9 years ago '05        #347
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
and while your at it shut the fu*k up and watch the superbowl all you guys did was talk sh*t and make ed reed threads (like he's underrated or some sh*t) but look what happened

i feel bad for what happened to willis but as for some of you crab a.ss fans im laughing my a.ss off

i dont need to be on here blowing hot air like it makes a difference to the outcome if a game...

peace fu*k-o's
 01-18-2009, 09:21 PM         #348
Smoke Yoshi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man you n*ggas cryin is soft! I dont give a fu*kkkkk you come across the middle you better expect to get knocked the f*ck out, this game aint for pussies! No i dont want to see ppl hurt, but thats the game! Thats the #1 defense, we are on the field trying to knock n*ggas out! So all you soft a.ss boxden b!tches eat that sh!t... This is a rivalry! So when i see a n!gga get knocked out, im not gonna sit here moaning, like omg willis i hope your ok, why oo0o0o why! No i hate the ravens, so ima say, n*gga you got knocked the fu*k out, dont come over my middle and guess what b!tch you got a whole offseason to recover, and if you cant! Well just remember wtf we did to you!!! The superbowl is on the line and you kids is talking soft, i see none of you b!tches played the sport!!! Its all fun and games until somebody gets hurt...... Hahahaha fu*k a raven!
 01-18-2009, 09:22 PM         #349
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well this is football thats a risk you take when you play such a physical sport like that...my hat goes off to mcgahee hope hes ok and can come back strong next season.... and my bad for saying r.i.p CAUSE I POSTED IT AS SOON AS IT HAPPENED but it got worse after that...

oh and smh at the steeler fans man classless acts B, forreal...
 9 years ago '05        #350
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
dumbass ravens fans
 9 years ago '08        #351
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,482 | Props total: 575 575
guess its not so hard to get three wins against the same team... Ravens I feel ya pain... Titans beat my Jags three times in a row the same year they LOST the super bowl
 01-18-2009, 09:24 PM         #352
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn @ that hit

Congrats to Pits, looks like you're gettin #6 before us :angry12: :lachen001:
 01-18-2009, 09:25 PM         #353
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at being a Raiders fan, but jumping on the Steelers bangwagon to make yourself feel better

**Just playing with you. Dont know if thats really the case**
 9 years ago '05        #354
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,247 | Props total: 13760 13760
 iThink said:
Nah, motorcycle accidents have k!lled some people, I just don't like to hear it joked about is all.

sh*t, well, the best to McGahee, I'm out. I just hope y'all dudes don't really feel like that in real life or else I feel bad for you.
ok, i can understand where your coming from.
 9 years ago '05        #355
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
at being a Raiders fan, but jumping on the Steelers bangwagon to make yourself feel better

**Just playing with you. Dont know if thats really the case**
well its not but i can take a joke...your not gonna be the last to speak on that anyway
 01-18-2009, 09:28 PM         #356
start X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
and while your at it shut the fu*k up and watch the superbowl all you guys did was talk sh*t and make ed reed threads (like he's underrated or some sh*t) but look what happened

i feel bad for what happened to willis but as for some of you crab a.ss fans im laughing my a.ss off

i dont need to be on here blowing hot air like it makes a difference to the outcome if a game...

peace fu*k-o's

ur a raiders fan, why are u happy. u cant have two teams, whos the third. let me guess, the cardinals huh?

Last edited by start X; 01-18-2009 at 09:56 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #357
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4596 4596
 Dosia said:
That hit was nasty. I hope that guy is alright.
This the first thing that came to my mind

[pic - click to view]

01-18-2009, 09:30 PM         #358
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke Yoshi said:
man you n*ggas cryin is soft! I dont give a fu*kkkkk you come across the middle you better expect to get knocked the f*ck out, this game aint for pussies! No i dont want to see ppl hurt, but thats the game! Thats the #1 defense, we are on the field trying to knock n*ggas out! So all you soft a.ss boxden b!tches eat that sh!t... This is a rivalry! So when i see a n!gga get knocked out, im not gonna sit here moaning, like omg willis i hope your ok, why oo0o0o why! No i hate the ravens, so ima say, n*gga you got knocked the fu*k out, dont come over my middle and guess what b!tch you got a whole offseason to recover, and if you cant! Well just remember wtf we did to you!!! The superbowl is on the line and you kids is talking soft, i see none of you b!tches played the sport!!! Its all fun and games until somebody gets hurt...... Hahahaha fu*k a raven!
Real talk my n*gga. bi*ch n*ggas acting all soft. n*gga this football. This is beef. Ravens are formerly the cleveland browns. sh*t is years of hard hitting and sh*t talking. I saw that n*gga get layed out and laughed. I said damn when he stayed down but as soon as that n*gga started moving i went back to laughing and hoping his career is over. fu*k the ravens.
 9 years ago '04        #359
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400

[pic - click to view]

01-18-2009, 09:39 PM         #360
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's a raiders fan?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy