Dreadheads?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #21
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
lmao sonned.

All I'm doing is stating what the females who do mine have said, and how I've got my dreads done and what worked best for mine.

Beeswax isn't that bad, you just got make sure it's applied right and dried right. Gels don't work good with dreads for the fact they dry up and flake, which causes breakage. Beeswax is...a wax, so when it dries(which takes a while compared to gel) it doesn't flake, the only thing when it comes to beeswax is: not applying too much.

And out here in the bay area, most dreads are neat. Even though that crazy sh*t look kinda coo, when I seen Hood Life 3(Florida) all these n*ggas had ugly a.ss dreads that sat on top of their head like palm trees.
 9 years ago '08        #22
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,180 | Props total: 967 967

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Gunplay got some sh*tlocks

[pic - click to view]

Kymani's dreads look proper but you can't see tha parts no more

Last edited by CarmeloStarks; 01-13-2009 at 05:56 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #23
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,180 | Props total: 967 967
uppin!!!!!!!
 01-19-2009, 10:10 PM         #24
itsAllister!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
son dude dreds look like actual sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #25
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
^^ Yeah Gunplay Dreads are called Palm Trees is what them South Florida n*ggas called them if i am not mistaken..

I cut my dreads after 5 years Business move as well. I used to get mines retwisted every month. I always wanted to keep mines neat, and wanted them braided in cornrows. (hoes loved it) But like everybody else said, you got to have patience.

You are going to go through an Ugly Stage when you first get started, when ever you get over that hump its smooth sailing after that. When you grow your fro out, I would let a professional start you out, after that find you a girl or someone real cheap to re-touch you up, because shops are $$$$ these days..

Last edited by Against D Grain; 01-19-2009 at 11:06 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #26
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,647 | Props total: 2189 2189
^^word i pay $40 a month when I first started out that sh*t was k!lling me having to go every 2-3wks
 01-20-2009, 12:32 AM         #27
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So here's the deal with me, I've got curly hair that I used to pick out into a fro or whatever, but I've left it alone for about a year and a half and now I'm getting these weird a.ss alien curl/dread/clumps on the back of my head, but nowhere else... it looks weird as hell because they feel like baby dreads, but they're just curls that kinda went straight but got stiff.

Anyway, I'm looking to grow some real dreads, I've been looking around online at these dreadlock websites that have these methods and wax for sale... I was thinking about getting them done in a barbershop like one of the sites said, but to be honest, no one in my area code would know what to do (I don't even know that much either) and I'm not going to be able to ask Penelope Peaches to twist my sh*t up (unless I want pigtails, which I don't).

So should I just leave my hair alone and let it look all sh*tty like it does now, and hope that the front of my hair will just magically turn into dreads after a while and the little sh*t mounds in the back will somehow de-sh*t themselves? ()

Or should I go into Supercuts and confuse the fu*k out of the old jewish guy who cuts everyone's hair?

Last edited by GhostDigga; 01-20-2009 at 12:40 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy