Free XBL Codes (Month Cards & Microsoft Points)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-10-2009, 09:49 AM         #81
therandgr81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got points?
 9 years ago '04        #82
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
the last digit on the most recent set of codes are gone, last edited by ill one

not that I care anyway. its still funny though
 01-10-2009, 11:42 AM         #83
Kapice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why was my post edited out by a moderator ?
 01-10-2009, 11:45 AM         #84
Kapice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boogambino said:
:laughing9:HA HA HA look at u all worshiping him like hes god for some freakin free codes and sh*t please quit leechin and get a job or sumtin :disdain2:
Does someone have hurt feel bads? What was the point of this comment but to come in here trollin'?

It is better to be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

AND...

Next time you wanna come in one of my threads pretending to be the big bad wolf, huffin and puffin just to blow your ego down...

Use your big boys voice.... ok? Thanks.
 01-10-2009, 11:47 AM         #85
Kapice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BT9R8-442H7-BWHC7-FFDJ8-CX2TW
HVY88-KHT7Q-DGJ4W-GT6YH-MHMW6

one is points, one is time.
figure it out, so many people crying and having emo fits I'm just gonna chill on this for a bit I think.

til i figure out a way to do it right.
 9 years ago '04        #86
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
The first code is invalid, second code is used already. or the other way around.
 9 years ago '04        #87
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Yo man get at me on aim

Shakazulu Wahari

I'll pay you for some 1600 or 4000 point cards and 12 month XBL cards
 9 years ago '04        #88
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Comic Book Guy said:
da ill one, youre lucky this forum has censors cause you are a straight up bi*ch a**hole f*g**t c*cksucking motherfu*ker

#1 - THESE ARENT EVEN YOUR CODES. why are you editing the post? because youre a mod of the forum you get to edit posters contributions to other contributors?
#2 - i actually sat there and entered every number and letter on the end of those codes that bi*ch edited. actually wasted my time thinking one would be left.

nope.. this is what you should do, make a post, then the first 10 people who actively contribute get codes,, this way the person posts and you can see if theyre really a contributor or not. then email or pm them out.
First off fu*k you...I don't have to explain anything to your dumb fu*king a.ss...the reason it said edited by me...was I went to hit the reply to button with the quote but I accidentally hit edit...and I started typing thinking it was quoting then when i went to send it I saw what happened...so I had to undo what I typed which caused it to say "last edited by me" so don't fu*king ever type my name in a negative tone again without asking me what happened...don't ever come at me a.ss backwards man for real that's some fu*ked up foul sh*t...I gave dude my email address to see if he would send me points...he didn't and that's cool...as far as the last number missing or whatever that E G O said...I didn't take anything off his original post...so I have no idea what that's about...
 01-10-2009, 03:09 PM         #89
Rose Gold  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just need a membership mines just ran out

if it aint trouble hook it up son
 9 years ago '06        #90
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
i was blown out my mind last night, came on saw that the newest codes were recently posted, so i took the time to type them in, the first thing that came to my mind was a digit was missing and da ill one edited his post. so i put two and two together, like anyone would have. i jumped the gun, shouldnt have came off that sour about it.

im all about being fair, but all the leechers here that contribute nothing, deserve nothing. as far as this section of boxden is concerned, i contribute. and i can name 30 other people who do, too.

i wonder how many pm's or im's this guy gets from leechers or people who really dont deserve sh*t. ruining it for the rest of us.
 9 years ago '04        #91
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
i was blown out my mind last night, came on saw that the newest codes were recently posted, so i took the time to type them in, the first thing that came to my mind was a digit was missing and da ill one edited his post. so i put two and two together, like anyone would have. i jumped the gun, shouldnt have came off that sour about it.

im all about being fair, but all the leechers here that contribute nothing, deserve nothing. as far as this section of boxden is concerned, i contribute. and i can name 30 other people who do, too.

i wonder how many pm's or im's this guy gets from leechers or people who really dont deserve sh*t. ruining it for the rest of us.
I feel you man...I contribute as well even though I don't have contests giving out prizes...but really who would want to get a prize that someone probably bought with money he "stole" from someone else...not me
 9 years ago '04        #92
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I feel you man...I contribute as well even though I don't have contests giving out prizes...but really who would want to get a prize that someone probably bought with money he "stole" from someone else...not me
I would :D
 9 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
I would :D
alot of people would fam...but me i'd give it away to someone less fortunate then me...I don't want something...that got "Scammed" from someone else...now if it "fell" off a truck and was presented to me in good condition then it's on...but I'd feel bad taking sh*t from someone who got scammed to get the thing...
 9 years ago '04        #94
boogambino 
space
space
$193 | Props total: 0 0
 Kapice said:
Does someone have hurt feel bads? What was the point of this comment but to come in here trollin'?

It is better to be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

AND...

Next time you wanna come in one of my threads pretending to be the big bad wolf, huffin and puffin just to blow your ego down...

Use your big boys voice.... ok? Thanks.

For one im not in your thread "trollin" and a closed mouth never gets feed so im not going to sit here and act like everyone and blow u of for some microsoft points that by time you open the thread either they will be gone or
some "mod" will have edited them for themselves to harness .

So i really think its nice that your giving away stuff for free. I think its cool your giving away something for nothing.

OH AND BY THE WAY
:thx: for the 1600 points i needed them for fallout 3 add/on:cooter:
 01-10-2009, 10:29 PM         #95
Kapice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never asked to be blown, and its fed not feed.

Moving along, I've ignored everyone flooding my PM box so far because I havent established who deserves what around here since I'm new to the site my damn self. Yah dig.

So before you take me for some lame with a hookup trying to feel special online for a moment, re-adjust your vision and realize that aint me.

I could be selling these on the low like I do World of Warcraft time cards and xpansions keys but I figured I'd toss 'em around here free.

Knowledge.
 9 years ago '04        #96
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
Well, how much do you want?
 01-10-2009, 10:36 PM         #97
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you want to throw me some points, I'd appreciate it, but I'm not going bother asking.
 01-10-2009, 11:17 PM         #98
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayborne23 said:
If you want to throw me some points, I'd appreciate it, but I'm not going bother asking.
wink wink hint hint

9 years ago '04        #99
jp5032 
space
space
space
$40 | Props total: 2 2
 Kapice said:
chillin' on this til i figure out a sure fire way to do this so everyone isnt flippin lids.

Yo can you send me a 12 mo membership I need this in my life right now. Holla at your boy
 9 years ago '07        #100
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
If the codes work in the uk I'm willing to pay. let me no
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy