NFC Divisonal: Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers [Sat. Jan 10th - 8:15 PM ET]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

???
Cardinals 15 45.45%
Panthers 18 54.55%
Voters: 33. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #61
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Majestic_GMMB said:
At don't hate that we got some supports we need all that we can get...admit dough is you afraid for ur giants?
no dumbass im saying he love startin arguments saying the giants alreay celebrating a parade

and also he dont support your team he just a hating a.ss dude

why else would he mention the GIANTS in a panther/cards thread
 9 years ago '05        #62
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Syphernix said:
no dumbass im saying he love startin arguments saying the giants alreay celebrating a parade

and also he dont support your team he just a hating a.ss dude

why else would he mention the GIANTS in a panther/cards thread
whoa whoa player I was just playing no need to get off to some bi*ch sh*t...I know dude isn't really a fan I haven't seen him all year....I was just asking a real question...Do you fear the Eagles? I mean I would too if they was playing Carolina...
 9 years ago '07        #63
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
whoa whoa player I was just playing no need to get off to some bi*ch sh*t...I know dude isn't really a fan I haven't seen him all year....I was just asking a real question...Do you fear the Eagles? I mean I would too if they was playing Carolina...
look n*gga dont make me whup yo a.ss in real life and in the digital world :cool:
 9 years ago '05        #64
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:
look n*gga dont make me whup yo a.ss in real life and in the digital world :cool:
Let me go and see if you online...I need some practice...haven't played in a while so I need to get some easy wins in...
 9 years ago '08        #65
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
hoping for some injuries in this game:)
 9 years ago '07        #66
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
I think panthers got this. Their 8-0 at home I think. It will be a shootout though. I think the Cards will stop D-will for a bit, then he's gonna bust all over them in the 4th...Can't wait for this weekend...
 9 years ago '04        #67
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
we're 100% healthy
 9 years ago '04        #68
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,871 | Props total: 8200 8200
I'm gonna be completley hammered for this game, just tore the fu*k up.
 9 years ago '08        #69
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,470 | Props total: 562 562
I always root for the Panthers come playoff time at least for the NFC, but don't sleep on the Cards they got a chip on their shoulder and their defense played pretty well if they shut Steve Smith down I think it's a done deal.
 9 years ago '05        #70
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
<-----Got Beat....Was a good game though...took that sh*t into Overtime but fu*king Jake throw the INT and this fu*ker took out Williams in the first quarter :angry12: I got to get my pay one day...
 9 years ago '04        #71
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I always root for the Panthers come playoff time at least for the NFC, but don't sleep on the Cards they got a chip on their shoulder and their defense played pretty well if they shut Steve Smith down I think it's a done deal.
not really. they have to pick their poison. double Smith, and we'll run all over em. single cover Smith, and he'll beat them
 9 years ago '05        #72
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 GhostNinja said:
hoping for some injuries in this game:)
Thats Man Law #1405: They shoult not commence to hoping a player from the Panthers be hurt.....:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #73
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
smh n*gga you shoulda got beat 23-10 but john carney weak a.ss leg couldnt kick them fg it iight tho good game real defensive...........oh yea that last pick i knew you were goin to smith, that why i had butler shadow him:)

and you probably thought i wasnt goin deep in this game but hixon sh*tted on you the first quarter even tho u shut him down later on
 9 years ago '05        #74
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
I think panthers got this. Their 8-0 at home I think. It will be a shootout though. I think the Cards will stop D-will for a bit, then he's gonna bust all over them in the 4th...Can't wait for this weekend...
sh*t me and you both...fu*k any other sport for me right now...Carolina been waiting 3 years to get another shot and they better do this sh*t right...
 9 years ago '05        #75
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:
smh n*gga you shoulda got beat 23-10 but john carney weak a.ss leg couldnt kick them fg it iight tho good game real defensive...........oh yea that last pick i knew you were goin to smith, that why i had butler shadow him:)

and you probably thought i wasnt goin deep in this game but hixon sh*tted on you the first quarter even tho u shut him down later on
Should Coulda Woulda didnt' happen...and I wasn't throwing to Smith I was throwing to Hackett on a comeback route but you somehow slide right in place...but thats okay....like I said we can get it done again....this time Williams will be apart of my 2 headed monster and not fu*king Goings...who also got injured...We playing at your stadium next time I don't like the rain...
 9 years ago '07        #76
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Should Coulda Woulda didnt' happen...and I wasn't throwing to Smith I was throwing to Hackett on a comeback route but you somehow slide right in place...but thats okay....like I said we can get it done again....this time Williams will be apart of my 2 headed monster and not fu*king Goings...who also got injured...We playing at your stadium next time I don't like the rain...
muahahahaha YOU CANNOT TAKE THE HAILING WINDS OF THE MEADOWLANDS

admit it you were sh*tting yourself with 8 sec left and i was lined up for a fg

Last edited by Syphernix; 01-07-2009 at 03:35 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #77
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:
muahahahaha YOU CANNOT TAKE THE HAILING WINDS OF THE MEADOWLANDS

admit it you were sh*tting yourself with 8 sec left and i was lined up for a fg
lol yeah I was scared but the rain helped a n*gga out...but I can take the Winds up there...sh*t that mean you can't pass on me and I can't pass on you...but you know I'll figure out an way to get the win out...I'm shock you level 4 dough I can't get pass fu*king one...
 9 years ago '07        #78
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
lol yeah I was scared but the rain helped a n*gga out...but I can take the Winds up there...sh*t that mean you can't pass on me and I can't pass on you...but you know I'll figure out an way to get the win out...I'm shock you level 4 dough I can't get pass fu*king one...
i beat some bi*ches with high levels on there that did cheap a.ss plays and I put a stop to that ASAP and then they didnt kno what to do, so they either quit and i finished against the cpu or they just took the loss
 9 years ago '05        #79
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:
i beat some bi*ches with high levels on there that did cheap a.ss plays and I put a stop to that ASAP and then they didnt kno what to do, so they either quit and i finished against the cpu or they just took the loss
Thats what the fu*k I need to do....sh*ts hard though...If I have no running game I'm not sh*t on there...I can pass but some people know how to stop me..plus that 3rd and 18 k!lled me after that sack...fu*king bullsh*t...lol
 9 years ago '07        #80
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Thats what the fu*k I need to do....sh*ts hard though...If I have no running game I'm not sh*t on there...I can pass but some people know how to stop me..plus that 3rd and 18 k!lled me after that sack...fu*king bullsh*t...lol
:cool:
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy