Giant fans, I know you hear them footsteps....

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #161
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12475 12475
 01-06-2009, 02:24 PM         #162
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:

Sorry but I'm not a giant fan....i dont quit on the team only to say after they make an improbable run, "i was there all the way" :rolleyes:
but you do say your team doesnt deserve to make the playoffs only to be c*cky as sh*t when they beat probably the worse team in the playoffs
 01-06-2009, 02:25 PM         #163
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles fans restore their c*ckiness. watch the Jay-Z stan delete this thread and start crying like a bi*ch after this weekend.
 01-06-2009, 02:26 PM         #164
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
you were calling for the coaches head and demanded the team rebuild after that benching of mcnabb.

don't front doggy!
 9 years ago '08        #165
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12475 12475
 RicFlair said:
but you do say your team doesnt deserve to make the playoffs only to be c*cky as sh*t when they beat probably the worse team in the playoffs
when i Beat my chest n*ggas hate, when i keep it 100 n*ggas hate, Hop off ....they had everything on the line and laid an egg against the foreskins, did you want me to jump up in joy? Do you really think that I thought oakland would go down to tampa and win there, when only one team all season had did it? Sorry but I'm a realist ....but it happened and im happy it happened....the vikings are 6-2 at home and 5-1 there last 6 games, hardly the worst team in the playoffs but keep talking out your a**hole

Andre3000 said:
Eagles fans restore their c*ckiness. watch the Jay-Z stan delete this thread and start crying like a bi*ch after this weekend.
where them foreskins at?

StateZFinest said:
you were calling for the coaches head and demanded the team rebuild after that benching of mcnabb.

don't front doggy!
please bring up the post where i said i wanted the team to rebuild....i never once agreed with the benching of mcnabb but it was the right decision....he played his worst 3 game stretch of his career ....why would a team rebuild with a number one defense?
 01-06-2009, 02:34 PM         #166
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
please bring up the post where i said i wanted the team to rebuild....i never once agreed with the benching of mcnabb but it was the right decision....he played his worst 3 game stretch of his career ....why would a team rebuild with a number one defense?
so you wanted andy reid fired but after his decision turned out for the better your changing your mind. you're doing exactly what your criticizing giants fans of doing.
 9 years ago '04        #167
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 1335 1335
prediction as to what will happen.

1. Eagle k!ller plaxico burress no longer exists as a factor.

Manning's only hope is Boss. period. and please believe the pressure is coming.
3 to 4 sacks at least. ya'll better hold on to Trent Cole for dear life.
interceptions as well.
the eagles pass rush is official.

as for RB's, Brandon Jacobs is a.ss right now. ya'll better off wit the backup gettin his work in. he's been pretty sufficient for NY.

2. Westbrook, the Giant k!ller, is in full effect.

ya'll can say whatever you want about the vikings game, they got the #1 run defense in the league. Westbrook almost hit 1,000 yards and missed 3 games. so if you sayin you dont fear him, you lyin to yourselves.

also, buckhalter is holdin his spot down all crazy as a supporting role.

with that said, if the eagles establish the run, McNabb will absolutely DESTROY your secondary.

D Jack is burnin somebody deep, Westbrook will have a RUSHING TD and a Reception for touchdown, and look for Brent Celek to have a big game.

AND LOOK OUT FOR CLEMONS! THAT BOY IS CROSSIN NAMES OFF HIS HITLIST!

and thats really all i can call.
i will also that this is an NFC east game.
having said that, any and everything can and will happen.
very physical game but i see the eagles taking the upper hand in physicality and pulling this one off.

NFC Championships, YET AGAIN! (let me hear the Redskins, Cowboys, or Giants fans say somethin bout that one...)

consistent is a word ya'll know nothing about.
 01-06-2009, 02:40 PM         #168
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
NFC Championships, YET AGAIN! (let me hear the Redskins, Cowboys, or Giants fans say somethin bout that one...)

that's why ya'll are losers.

ya'll are complacent with consistently being NFC champions.

funny thing is, we're not even at the nfc championship game and your'e crowning the eagles Nfc champions? why not dream big and call yourselves superbowl champs? i guess you know where to draw the line

@ you having the balls to talk to cowboys giants and redskins fans abotu consistency and championships. nuff said

Last edited by StateZFinest; 01-06-2009 at 02:41 PM..
 01-06-2009, 02:40 PM         #169
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
when i Beat my chest n*ggas hate, when i keep it 100 n*ggas hate, Hop off ....they had everything on the line and laid an egg against the foreskins, did you want me to jump up in joy? Do you really think that I thought oakland would go down to tampa and win there, when only one team all season had did it? Sorry but I'm a realist ....but it happened and im happy it happened....the vikings are 6-2 at home and 5-1 there last 6 games, hardly the worst team in the playoffs but keep talking out your a**hole

i still say they were the worst team in the playoffs
 9 years ago '04        #170
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 Grisly said:

interceptions as well.

as for RB's, Brandon Jacobs is a.ss right now. ya'll better off wit the backup gettin his work in. he's been pretty sufficient for NY.

ya'll can say whatever you want about the vikings game, they got the #1 run defense in the league. Westbrook almost hit 1,000 yards and missed 3 games. so if you sayin you dont fear him, you lyin to yourselves.

with that said, if the eagles establish the run, McNabb will absolutely DESTROY your secondary.

D Jack is burnin somebody deep, Westbrook will have a RUSHING TD and a Reception for touchdown, and look for Brent Celek to have a big game.

very physical game but i see the eagles taking the upper hand in physicality and pulling this one off.

superbowl champs is a word y'all know nothing about.

dirty a.ss philly n*ggas,go braid ya beards.
 01-06-2009, 02:57 PM         #171
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:

it can't get more pathetic than this. Happy cuz all you got is NFC Championships yet wasted opportunities to win the Bowl, might as well have given it to another team as much chances as ya'll had
 01-06-2009, 03:07 PM         #172
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
Roy Williams has done nothing to be a hall of famer

Romo a HOFer? don't he have to win 1 play-off game first fu*kin choker

Zack Thomas is old and washed up he won't go to the Hall as a cowboy

Barber? lmao n*ggas softer then your moms satin sheets
:iagree:
 9 years ago '05        #173
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3240 3240
 Grisly said:

interceptions as well.

Keep thinking that. Hixon is still a deep threat and Amani Toomer still catches almost anything thrown his way. You're kidding yourself thinking Giants have no threats except Boss. Giants have more threats at the wide receiver position than the Eagles do. And what..you don't think the Giants pass rush is in effect?

One thing I noticed during the Eagles/Vikings game was when Minnesota collapsed the pocket(Which they actually did pretty effectively) the Vikings were playing so far off the receivers as if they didn't want to get burned, but all the receivers were doing was running a curl and coming back to get the ball for a 7 or 8 yard gain. If the Giants start stepping in front of the routes, Mcnabb will have nowhere to go with the ball when our pass rush comes.

I'm not really worried about Westbrook running the ball. I'm a lot more worried about his screens. IMO, thats when he's most dangerous, when he's running in open field nobody can catch him. Regardless yes, he's still a threat.

Once again you're kidding yourself saying Jacobs isn't a threat. You brought up that Westbrook almost had 1,000 yards and missed 3 games, well Jacobs also missed 3 games and DID get over 1,000 yards. So did Ward, and they're only the third pair to do that in history(I think.) You should be just as afraid of Jacobs(Or our rushing attack in general) as we are of Westbrook.

D Jack doesn't scare me either. He had 1 catch last week and I've watched him drop multiple balls. He is a deep threat that we should be concerned about, but he isn't nearly as scary as Westbrook. I'm more worried about Avant than D Jack. Mcnabb went to Avant on so many third downs on Sunday.

I agree it's an NFC East battle, but I think the Giants will be prepared this time. Last time we just couldn't match the Eagles emotion because they needed to win that game to get into the playoffs. We were already in at that point.
 01-06-2009, 03:23 PM         #174
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLLiePerezez said:
its funny living in NY and seeing too many people with giants shirts this and that

bunch of pathetic closet fans/bandwagonners..just cheer for the new up and coming team

i can bet 75% of giant fans on BX juss started liking the giants after the Bowl win.

please do urself a favor and stick to ur team.

idk how many times i seen people say here"well my knicks suck.yankees have fu*ked up.mets have fu*ked up.jets have fu*ked up.BUT AT LEAST THE GIANTS WON"

str8 shows plenty of new yorkers desperate for a win from a team from NY

what do i call that? PATHETIC.

dont get mad

and ill say it again

TRUTH HURTS DONT IT????

PHIL RIVERSSSSSSS>>>>>SHELI.

give hate all u want.if u got the time to click the lil button n talk sh*t.fu*kin pus*ys.

this fu*kin guy

most of the giants fans i see posting here have been around for a while

and yeah there probably are some jets fans who claimed the giants, cant blame em.
 01-06-2009, 03:24 PM         #175
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eli has a ring, rivers does not
 01-06-2009, 03:41 PM         #176
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=WiLLiePerezez;13173427]
 RicFlair said:
this fu*kin guy

most of the giants fans i see posting here have been around for a while

and yeah there probably are some jets fans who claimed the giants, cant blame em.[/QUOTE]

cant blame em?

then they got no right to call themselves diehard fans. or post talkin sh*t about the giants like they been giant fans theyre whole life. Giants gona choke harder the the yanks in that series v. boston when they were one out from winning it all and endeing up loosin and this comes from a yankee fan

mannn i stick to reality. im not gona sit here and bullsh*t.oh my team is this and that.when in reality. my team sucks

my knicks suck
my jets sucked
my rangers suck
yes im a pats fan.i drive to games there
and yes this season sucked.
sh*t my highschool team sucked. and i averaged two picks in games
im not gona b in fantasy land over any team.i stick to reality. point given

so to me reality is= giant fans. 95% of em are new.juss cuz they beat the pats

sh*t even the 72 dolphins team became giant fans cuz they didnt want their record broken

my i cant blame em comment was just a small joke to diss the jets

and in reality even if the giants do lose against the eagles its hardly a choke, most people had them finishing 3rd or last in the division, and they had a great season. beat that whole superbowl hangover thing.

and reality isnt that 95percent of giants fans are new. simply false, most of the ones that post on here have for years, most giants fans i know outside of here have been giants fans for life who were born into it.
 9 years ago '08        #177
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 WiLLiePerezez said:
no sh*t cuz his last name is manning
damn kid... get over it

pats lost, giants won... move on
 01-06-2009, 03:43 PM         #178
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLLiePerezez said:
no sh*t cuz his last name is manning

if you seriously think the nfl somehow gave it to them you are insane.

convinced competitive a.ss bellicheck to throw the game? yeah ok. if anything the nfl wanted the pats to have the perfect season but the giants ruined it for them.
 01-06-2009, 03:45 PM         #179
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah shockey got the fu*k outta there to a team who didnt make the playoffs

meanwhile giants got an extra 2nd round and 5th round pick out of the deal.
 9 years ago '04        #180
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 WiLLiePerezez said:
yeah i worry bout my own team but this is gona b any gpus*ys fans once they get knocked out >:sad34:

u prob one of the million of emergin giant fans after they won the bowl.

admit it.

nfl wanted the giants to be americas new team so they had em beat the :evil patriots"

and had the manning brothers win bowl after bowl

bradys career>>>Elis

bretts career>>>Elis

fu*k outa here. this is like pourin salt on u slugs.

truth hurts dont it.

i member comin on bx once and seein NEW giants fans sayin" oh man i juss like the giants cuz they beat the pats"

ur prob one of em.
@ this dumbass, i been reppin teh giants since i been postin here years ago. i also rep the knicks to let you know before you say some dumb sh*t a couple years from now

n*gga wanna talk about giants fan but actin like a lot of jets didnt start to wear blue at the ticker tape parade

now that i mention it, didnt the jets fan in the last jets home game started to say "Go Giants"
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy