Giant fans, I know you hear them footsteps....

most viewed right now
 180
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
 Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
12 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
 Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-04-2009, 05:48 PM         #21
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Yall dudes acting like yall invincible when in reality, the team yall didnt want to face this playoffs in the nfc was us.....
Actually, I said for weeks and weeks I didn't wanna see the Cowboys...

So actually no, yall weren't.
 01-04-2009, 05:48 PM         #22
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Yall dudes acting like yall invincible when in reality, the team yall didnt want to face this playoffs in the nfc was us.....
my reason for not wanting to play yall in the playoffs is because i hate the eagles thus wanting them to lose in the first round.
 9 years ago '08        #23
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15544 15544
 Illstreet said:
Actually, I said for weeks and weeks I didn't wanna see the Cowboys...

So actually no, yall weren't.
Way to use logic buddy, so you'd rather face the team that dismantled them 44-6



your IQ must be well below 60.
 01-04-2009, 05:50 PM         #24
NyCBoRiQuA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody scared of y'all n*ggas over here dawg. We the champs, dethrone us next week then talk. Until then STFU.
 9 years ago '07        #25
st21 1375 heat pts1375
space
avatar space
space
$58,793 | Props total: 53331 53331
nothing better than an NFC East playoff game

I'm rollin with the Eagles.
 9 years ago '08        #26
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15544 15544
 RicFlair said:
my reason for not wanting to play yall in the playoffs is because i hate the eagles thus wanting them to lose in the first round.


Next week is going to be great.
 9 years ago '04        #27
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
 The Blueprint said:
Yall dudes acting like yall invincible when in reality, the team yall didnt want to face this playoffs in the nfc was us.....
Maybe but the fans ain't got sh*t to do with the players. The Giants damn sure ain't scared of the Eagles. Look we can do this sh*t all week, but like I said, when yall lose, you better go into hiding n*gga cause you gonna hear about it until next year.
 9 years ago '07        #28
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
lmao a full week of this sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #29
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
 #21 said:
nothing better than an NFC East playoff game

I'm rollin with the Eagles.
**points to the door**
 01-04-2009, 05:53 PM         #30
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eagles suck d*ck....

we gonna smash them with jacobs and ward again....

they have 0 chance against us in the playoffs....

egals postseason failers = classic

*what q will mpuke choke in*****************
 9 years ago '08        #31
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15544 15544
 tazbk said:
Maybe but the fans ain't got sh*t to do with the players. The Giants damn sure ain't scared of the Eagles. Look we can do this sh*t all week, but like I said, when yall lose, you better go into hiding n*gga cause you gonna hear about it until next year.


Next week is going to be great.
 01-04-2009, 05:54 PM         #32
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Way to use logic buddy, so you'd rather face the team that dismantled them 44-6



your IQ must be well below 60.
Fact: The Cowboys have more talent on their team than the Eagles.

So yes, I'd rather play yall than them...
 9 years ago '04        #33
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
i wonder if the thread starter knows the eagles record vs the giants alltime?

we have been busting that a.ss for years
 9 years ago '08        #34
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15544 15544
 CaLLaHaN said:
eagles suck d*ck....

we gonna smash them with jacobs and ward again....

they have 0 chance against us in the playoffs....

egals postseason failers = classic

*what q will mpuke choke in*****************
jacobs and ward were there when we whipped that a.ss in dec...but i dont expect retards to watch games.
 9 years ago '07        #35
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
smh too much over confidence from both teams
 9 years ago '08        #36
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 99 99
 #21 said:
nothing better than an NFC East playoff game

I'm rollin with the Eagles.
good choice
 9 years ago '04        #37
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 The Blueprint said:


NYG without Plax= FAIL.

more exposure next sunday.
basically.

Giants are good but they aint fu*kin with us and the way we playing right now.

We'll run them over next week.
 9 years ago '08        #38
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15544 15544
 Illstreet said:
Fact: The Cowboys have more talent on their team than the Eagles.

So yes, I'd rather play yall than them...
okay idiot.

 mt fuji said:
i wonder if the thread starter knows the eagles record vs the giants alltime?

we have been busting that a.ss for years
Again, I ask what does alltime record have to with this game next week? fu*king retards I tell you
 01-04-2009, 05:56 PM         #39
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles fans are stupider and more delusional than Red Sox fans, I didnt even know that was possible.
 01-04-2009, 05:57 PM         #40
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
jacobs and ward were there when we whipped that a.ss in dec...but i dont expect retards to watch games.
jacobs also had half the carries taht he had when the giants beat the eagles






whatever though


we beat yall once, yall beat us once, we have the better overall record though.


none of that matters anymore though, next week is what matters.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 83
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1293 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
48 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
75 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside MubuKrump (King Louie associate) Gunned Down In Chicago
78 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy