Giant fans, I know you hear them footsteps....

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #201
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 The Blueprint said:

Drop them gems son :dancingcool:

so once again we gonna act like this match up didnt happen.....

9 years ago '04        #202
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
Desean Jackson on the cover of SI

title "Phillys Dangerous....Bring on the Giants."

you mad?
 9 years ago '07        #203
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Grisly said:
Desean Jackson on the cover of SI

title "Phillys Dangerous....Bring on the Giants."

you mad?
looks to me people are looking past the giants again
 01-06-2009, 06:10 PM         #204
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the giants are going to lose to Carolina next week.... so that means the eagles will choke in a close one eli isnt tavaris settle down eagles fans................either way the NFC south will be in the Superbowl
 9 years ago '08        #205
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$32,876 | Props total: 12573 12573
^Certainly not the aints,
 9 years ago '07        #206
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 The Blueprint said:
^Certainly not the aints,
damn n*gga didnt you JUST say you was out and wasnt gonna talk more sh*t cant help it, its in your nature
 9 years ago '08        #207
space
space
 Syphernix said:
damn n*gga didnt you JUST say you was out and wasnt gonna talk more sh*t cant help it, its in your nature

I didnt make any mention of the giants or eagles...
 9 years ago '04        #208
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 WiLLiePerezez said:
its funny living in NY and seeing too many people with giants shirts this and that

bunch of pathetic closet fans/bandwagonners..just cheer for the new up and coming team

i can bet 75% of giant fans on BX juss started liking the giants after the Bowl win.

please do urself a favor and stick to ur team.

idk how many times i seen people say here"well my knicks suck.yankees have fu*ked up.mets have fu*ked up.jets have fu*ked up.BUT AT LEAST THE GIANTS WON"

str8 shows plenty of new yorkers desperate for a win from a team from NY

what do i call that? PATHETIC.

dont get mad

and ill say it again

TRUTH HURTS DONT IT????

PHIL RIVERSSSSSSS>>>>>SHELI.

give hate all u want.if u got the time to click the lil button n talk sh*t.fu*kin pus*ys.
It sounds like you are mad . So when you say you have stuck with your team your entire life we are supposed to believe you but when someone says they have been a Giants fan all their life its skeptical because the Giants just won the Super Bowl. Uh, that just doesn't add up.
 9 years ago '04        #209
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 WiLLiePerezez said:
not to mention where the fu*k were all the giant fans when they got nowhere?and eagles were dominating the NFC?

WHERE??????????
please i wanna KNOW
every so "called " giant fan. the same dudes that wanted coughlins and sheli's head. after fu*ked up seasons............
yes or no??
i know "die hard" giant fans for years, that before the bowl win were like:man fu*k coughlin and fu*k sheli. i want em out"
and now since the supposely did something all i hear is " haha pats suck.haha we won"
99% of bxers that r giant fans r like that.once they win something thyere mind chances.
so get the fu*k outa here callin eagle fans out.
i will say this.idk if eagles will win or not some sunday..
and honestly idk if giants will make it to the bowl again
but if they loose anygame before the bowl
ill be guzzling beers like stone cold after a match
eagle fans. im with u on this one.lets toast one!:ernaehrung004:
:guns1:giant fans
1) How would you know where anyone was during that time when you have only been on this board for a year and some change .
2) I love how you generalize the "Giant fans that you know" with all of the Giants fans out there. That's easy. Most of the Giants fans that I know have been Giant fans through thick and thin but since you don't know me or any other Giants fan on this board you wouldn't know that.
3) Plenty of fans get upset with their teams and the players performance. You never called out a player on your team and cheered the next second they made a play? You are fu*king lying to yourself if you didn't.
4) Last, why you putting so much stake in boxden posters? Did someone on here hurt your feelings or something? You just came in a thread about 2 teams that aren't even yours and you hopped on one of their d*cks to try to p!ss of the other. Keep crying that river homie.
 9 years ago '04        #210
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 Grisly said:
some of what you said, i honestly couldnt even understand.
and as far as hope, the eagles have lots of it.

i said it once. ill say it again.

expect big games from Westbrook, D. Jackson, Brent Celek, Trent Cole, B. Dawk, and i expect one of the db's like Hanson to come out of there with a pick.
My only question is, will you stfu when the Eagles lose? That goes for you and every one of the Eagles fan poppin sh*t in here. Don't disappear like a bi*ch at the end of the game. Take all of the sh*t we throw back at you and eat it. And don't dare make no fu*kin excuses. Would bet with yall fools but too many a.ss betting n*ggas on boxden including some eagle fans.
 9 years ago '07        #211
24/7foamz 
space
space
 tazbk said:
My only question is, will you stfu when the Eagles lose? That goes for you and every one of the Eagles fan poppin sh*t in here. Don't disappear like a bi*ch at the end of the game. Take all of the sh*t we throw back at you and eat it. And don't dare make no fu*kin excuses. Would bet with yall fools but too many a.ss betting n*ggas on boxden including some eagle fans.
same sh*t im saying lol look back at that thread the week leading up to the 2nd game between these two and there was no sh*t talking from eagle fans they was all .i give blueprint credit he was the only one holding em down and even he wasnt so c*cky
 9 years ago '04        #212
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 WiLLiePerezez said:
oh and last.did i say bx ppl?????

i said GIANT FANS I KNOW could be people at work.people at school

but admit it.before they did anything last year.dont act like u didnt want coughlin n sheli out. juss please admit that.

and yea our knicks r fu*kin up. fu*kin bullsh*t man:angry12:
No I didn't want Eli out nor Coughlin fired. You wont find a quote of ME saying that sh*t. Was I pissed off? Hell yeah I was pissed when they fu*ked up, cursing them out. But like you said, that is the nature of a fan. Why would I be happy when a team false starts 27 times up in Seattle during a big game? Why would I be happy when my team underperforms and closes with an 8-8 record and then lose in the first round. Come on.

My point was, you don't know ALL Giant fans and you don't even know a majority. You don't have a big enough sample size to put us all in one box.

Just like our sorry Knicks, you probably wanted Isiah fired just as bad as me. And you probably want bi*ch a.ss Trust Fund Dolan to do something else with his life and leave Basketball for the new braintrust........but if we start winning, of course you are gonna talk about it and support your team. I'ma ride with the Knicks to the death just like I do the Rangers, the Yankees, The Giants, sorry a.ss Maryland Terps basketball and Football, and any other sport or athelete I'm a fan of. Nothing fairweather here homie.

Bottom line is, unless it is absolutely obvious (Isiah) then accolades and blame go to the players first and foremost.
 9 years ago '08        #213
space
space
 tazbk said:
Of course we'll stfu IF we lose....but when we WIN, you aint going to hear the end of it

24/7foamz said:
same sh*t im saying lol look back at that thread the week leading up to the 2nd game between these two and there was no sh*t talking from eagle fans they was all .i give blueprint credit he was the only one holding em down and even he wasnt so c*cky
Maybe i should bump it, because i was talkin reckless the whole thread...you must have amnesia.
 9 years ago '08        #214
space
space

@ my n*gga mcnabb at the end, lets get it.
 01-07-2009, 11:01 AM         #215
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the person talkin the most sh*t is neither a giants or an eagles fan
 9 years ago '05        #216
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
Giants will win 30-10
 01-07-2009, 04:45 PM         #217
AKfoy0face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thinking that philly will beat the giants is like me thinking dolphins were gunna beat the ravens.
 9 years ago '04        #218
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 AKfoy0face said:
thinking that philly will beat the giants is like me thinking dolphins were gunna beat the ravens.
Says the n*gga with Final Fantasy in his avy

Go LARP or something weak n*gga
 9 years ago '06        #219
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,089 | Props total: 1296 1296
WHats good with the avy bet till next training camp smeagles fans?
 9 years ago '07        #220
24/7foamz 
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Of course we'll stfu IF we lose....but when we WIN, you aint going to hear the end of it

Maybe i should bump it, because i was talkin reckless the whole thread...you must have amnesia.
i dont recall u guranteeing a victory i do recall you saying the eagles having a shot with plax being out.the point being your fellow eagle fans wasnt holding the eagles down like they are now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
121 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
319 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy