Giant fans, I know you hear them footsteps....

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
189 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #181
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 RicFlair said:
i still say they were the worst team in the playoffs
Nice way to backup your argument, f*g**t.
 01-06-2009, 04:06 PM         #182
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Nice way to backup your argument, f*g**t.
barely beat the giants backups
they have the worst players and worst coaching than the other teams in the playoffs, homo.

Last edited by RicFlair; 01-06-2009 at 04:17 PM..
 01-06-2009, 04:07 PM         #183
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLLiePerezez said:
u never know. just as i its a hypothetical statement.but do U and I really know? NO. so who knows

who knows if billy n tom got paid millis to throw the game out.

and for anybody to say "eli>>>phil"

fu*kin retarded. do u know how much heart phil has. Afc championship game duded limped out on the field to play cuz of the torn acl.no?

LT is a diff. story.

could Eli do that? wait till he gets a hit big enough that hell be :sad34: over.

not to mention Brady was injured also before the bowl.

and man.PATS FAN ON BX!!!!!!

is it only me? but did Brady take that hit n make it an xcuse to get the season off?? after i read all the sh*t he was goin thru all off season.it seems like he was hurt still to begin with. and they were juss waitin for a small hit to happen, to juss take him out all season. maybe even next to let him heal right.

if it takes 2 years for Brady to comeback....that str8 up says.hell never be the same again.:angry12: sadly

ill throw this on giant fans again

BRETT & BRADYS CAREER>>>>>ELMER FUDD.:dancingcool:

eli is only behind brett and peyton for longest active streak for qb's. its easier to injure rivers than to injure eli.

and of course brett and bradys careers>>>elis. theyve been in the league longer and have done more.

whos arguing that?
 01-06-2009, 04:09 PM         #184
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and why watch football if you think its rigged?
 9 years ago '04        #185
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1293 1293
 Switchc2390 said:
Keep thinking that. Hixon is still a deep threat and Amani Toomer still catches almost anything thrown his way. You're kidding yourself thinking Giants have no threats except Boss. Giants have more threats at the wide receiver position than the Eagles do. And what..you don't think the Giants pass rush is in effect?

One thing I noticed during the Eagles/Vikings game was when Minnesota collapsed the pocket(Which they actually did pretty effectively) the Vikings were playing so far off the receivers as if they didn't want to get burned, but all the receivers were doing was running a curl and coming back to get the ball for a 7 or 8 yard gain. If the Giants start stepping in front of the routes, Mcnabb will have nowhere to go with the ball when our pass rush comes.

I'm not really worried about Westbrook running the ball. I'm a lot more worried about his screens. IMO, thats when he's most dangerous, when he's running in open field nobody can catch him. Regardless yes, he's still a threat.

Once again you're kidding yourself saying Jacobs isn't a threat. You brought up that Westbrook almost had 1,000 yards and missed 3 games, well Jacobs also missed 3 games and DID get over 1,000 yards. So did Ward, and they're only the third pair to do that in history(I think.) You should be just as afraid of Jacobs(Or our rushing attack in general) as we are of Westbrook.

D Jack doesn't scare me either. He had 1 catch last week and I've watched him drop multiple balls. He is a deep threat that we should be concerned about, but he isn't nearly as scary as Westbrook. I'm more worried about Avant than D Jack. Mcnabb went to Avant on so many third downs on Sunday.

I agree it's an NFC East battle, but I think the Giants will be prepared this time. Last time we just couldn't match the Eagles emotion because they needed to win that game to get into the playoffs. We were already in at that point.
difference is though, B Jacobs is a RB in a RB system
Westbrook beasted and all the eagles do is throw the damn ball.

you're lying to yourself if you ever discredit that kid.

and to all the other dudes throwin in cheap shots on my opinion.....

....yall even worse than them cowboys fans talkin sh*t and then got whopped by 40 fu*kin points.

ya'll MIGHT show a LITTLE more heart.

maybe.
 01-06-2009, 04:36 PM         #186
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
difference is though, B Jacobs is a RB in a RB system
Westbrook beasted and all the eagles do is throw the damn ball.

you're lying to yourself if you ever discredit that kid.

and to all the other dudes throwin in cheap shots on my opinion.....

....yall even worse than them cowboys fans talkin sh*t and then got whopped by 40 fu*kin points.

ya'll MIGHT show a LITTLE more heart.

maybe.

except maybe you didnt notice the lack of production by the other giants runningbacks when jacobs wasnt there to soften up the D before.

if it was merely a system then all the other backs would have the same success no matter what
 9 years ago '08        #187
space
space
 RicFlair said:
barely beat the giants backups
they have the worst players and worst coaching than the other teams in the playoffs, homo.
at worst players when they got Apete, and one of the best Defenses in the NFC....6-2 home record aint nothing to dismiss either.....if they were so easy to beat your starters should have been k!lling them first half but instead it was a close tight ballgame....vikings are like a divisional opponent to us, so i knew that there wasnt going to be any blowout....brad childress knows our offense better then anyone being that he was here for 5 years coordinating mcnabb....keep sleeping though, eagles arent expected to win this game anyways.
 9 years ago '07        #188
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Grisly said:
prediction as to what will happen.

1. Eagle k!ller plaxico burress no longer exists as a factor.

Manning's only hope is Boss. period. and please believe the pressure is coming.
3 to 4 sacks at least. ya'll better hold on to Trent Cole for dear life.
interceptions as well.
the eagles pass rush is official.

as for RB's, Brandon Jacobs is a.ss right now. ya'll better off wit the backup gettin his work in. he's been pretty sufficient for NY.

2. Westbrook, the Giant k!ller, is in full effect.

ya'll can say whatever you want about the vikings game, they got the #1 run defense in the league. Westbrook almost hit 1,000 yards and missed 3 games. so if you sayin you dont fear him, you lyin to yourselves.

also, buckhalter is holdin his spot down all crazy as a supporting role.

with that said, if the eagles establish the run, McNabb will absolutely DESTROY your secondary.

D Jack is burnin somebody deep, Westbrook will have a RUSHING TD and a Reception for touchdown, and look for Brent Celek to have a big game.

AND LOOK OUT FOR CLEMONS! THAT BOY IS CROSSIN NAMES OFF HIS HITLIST!

and thats really all i can call.
i will also that this is an NFC east game.
having said that, any and everything can and will happen.
very physical game but i see the eagles taking the upper hand in physicality and pulling this one off.

NFC Championships, YET AGAIN! (let me hear the Redskins, Cowboys, or Giants fans say somethin bout that one...)

consistent is a word ya'll know nothing about.
u saying the giants only hope is boss?! like the eagles only hope is westbrook yea he k!lled the giants last time these teams played,but did u forget the first game when he was held to just a total of 59 yards?! the vikes have the #1 rush defense but yet the giants still rushed for 135 yards without JACOBS! and i guess u didnt see what they did to carolina the week before and i know these teams was bringing 8 and 9 men in the box and they still was running overthem.so y they cant do it to the eagles when ur defense is undersized?!

u talking about buckhalter like the giants dont have a running back name ward who been doing damage the past two weeks.i recall last game none of ur wrs made any big plays,what i do remember is hixon burning ur DB for a TD but dropping the pass or smith dropping a key 4th and 2 drop that.

u gonna act like this rest is not gonna help the giants dline to get after mcflurry?!
 9 years ago '04        #189
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 RicFlair said:
except maybe you didnt notice the lack of production by the other giants runningbacks when jacobs wasnt there to soften up the D before.

if it was merely a system then all the other backs would have the same success no matter what
whoa, now dont get me wrong.
i have nothing against Jacobs.
in fact, to be perfectly honest, i get mad every time i see him that the eagles didnt make a move to get him.
he is a beast in every form of the word.
its unhuman to be that size and stature at that position and posess the speed he has.
overall as a player, im a personal fan.
he is like a coach's dream come true.

but, i think against the eagles this sunday, his results will be subpar.
that's simply all i'm saying.

Eagles just have a way of making players, even if they are on a roll, just straight up disappear.
they used to do it to LT, they did it to petersen just last sunday.
aside from that one big play Petersen had, he gained no real yardage.
his first two plays were negative runs.

as far as talent, i think jacobs has it all.
as far as matchups, i think the Giants get the worst of this one.
 9 years ago '07        #190
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Confidance said:
Falcons now, Panthers now ( my new favorites to win the NFC ), Cardinals now ( they beat those Cowboys ), Saints now ( bad breaks cost them the season, wow bt the other 3 in their division made the playoffs ).

The East plays them guys next season, we'll see wuddup.

Foo u know half that sorry a.ss squad is goin to Canton. My thing is that they sucked an egg and vomited chicken wings on ur field.
lol falcons?! a rookie qb wouldnt beat the giants
cardinals?! the same cardinals that the giants beat without plax and jacobs?! IN THEIR HOUSE!!!!!
saints?! the giants without plax would have a field day on that weak secondary and would run all over em too

the only team i would give u is the panthers
 9 years ago '04        #191
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
u saying the giants only hope is boss?! like the eagles only hope is westbrook yea he k!lled the giants last time these teams played,but did u forget the first game when he was held to just a total of 59 yards?! the vikes have the #1 rush defense but yet the giants still rushed for 135 yards without JACOBS! and i guess u didnt see what they did to carolina the week before and i know these teams was bringing 8 and 9 men in the box and they still was running overthem.so y they cant do it to the eagles when ur defense is undersized?!

u talking about buckhalter like the giants dont have a running back name ward who been doing damage the past two weeks.i recall last game none of ur wrs made any big plays,what i do remember is hixon burning ur DB for a TD but dropping the pass or smith dropping a key 4th and 2 drop that.

u gonna act like this rest is not gonna help the giants dline to get after mcflurry?!

some of what you said, i honestly couldnt even understand.
and as far as hope, the eagles have lots of it.

i said it once. ill say it again.

expect big games from Westbrook, D. Jackson, Brent Celek, Trent Cole, B. Dawk, and i expect one of the db's like Hanson to come out of there with a pick.
 9 years ago '08        #192
space
space
24/7 is f*gggot. be prepared to be on sunday
 9 years ago '08        #193
space
space
Whats good my n*gga Gris?

n*ggas still sleeping on them birds fam
 9 years ago '04        #194
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
what else is new.

everybody wanna sleep, til they get woke up, then its a million and one excuses.

then soon as we lose, they wanna hate.
we been to 7 of the last 9 playoffs, and yet they still manage to try and discredit us cus we aint make it to the superbowl, when they teams be struggling to make it through the first round the last 10 years.

sh*t is comedy.
 9 years ago '07        #195
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Grisly said:
some of what you said, i honestly couldnt even understand.
and as far as hope, the eagles have lots of it.

i said it once. ill say it again.

expect big games from Westbrook, D. Jackson, Brent Celek, Trent Cole, B. Dawk, and i expect one of the db's like Hanson to come out of there with a pick.

well let me make it clearer for u.

last time the giants/eagles played your wrs made no big plays.the giants wrs had opportuntity to make plays but dropped the ball.webster been shutting who ever lines up infront of him so that wr gonna be on smash.put one big hit on jackson and he folds up(look what landry did to him) he dropped every pass thrown his way the rest of the game.the giants running game is back on track look at the last two games.

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 01-06-2009 at 05:20 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #196
24/7foamz 
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
24/7 is f*gggot. be prepared to be on sunday
dont be mad because im dropping the gems on u eagle fans and ya dont have no comebacks
 9 years ago '08        #197
space
space

Drop them gems son :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '04        #198
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
^^ for your sake, i hope so
 9 years ago '04        #199
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
lol fu*k outta here giants

Dawk and Clemons headhuntin
 9 years ago '05        #200
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
NOBODY right now is sleepin on the Eagles. Everybody is calling them last year's G-Men, so don't try to pull that card right now. Everybody knows how dangerous the Eagles have the potential to be...unfortunately the Giants are k!lling that momentum they have going for them this Sunday.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy