AFC Divisonal: Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans [Sat. Jan 10th - 4:30 PM ET]

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got
Ravens 11 57.89%
Titans 8 42.11%
Voters: 19. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-06-2009, 06:59 PM         #41
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
This game looks like a classic in the making.

i still remember in 2000 when the Titans stole Trent Dilfer's playbook and still got their a.sses kicked.
That was based off the accusation of Dilfer alone, long after the game. With the way Dilfer forgets all the sh*t he says on ESPN's airwaves from week to week I wouldn't be surprised if he lost it. As if the Titans really needed to steal a playbook to defend that offense. Like it was THAT potent, when Stover carried them for a quarter of the season.

And if they did, they should have been smart and stole a defensive playbook.
 01-06-2009, 07:49 PM         #42
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HR_Paperstacks said:

[pic - click to view]

"Here take the football Mr. Lewis, just don't hurt me!"
 9 years ago '04        #43
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 HR_Paperstacks said:
That was based off the accusation of Dilfer alone, long after the game. With the way Dilfer forgets all the sh*t he says on ESPN's airwaves from week to week I wouldn't be surprised if he lost it. As if the Titans really needed to steal a playbook to defend that offense. Like it was THAT potent, when Stover carried them for a quarter of the season.

And if they did, they should have been smart and stole a defensive playbook.

I can't even disagree.
That offense was putrid.
 01-06-2009, 08:04 PM         #44
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelerfan1 said:
Gotta love the AFC Central. This was the best division of all times
Agreed. I believe it was....

Tennessee
Baltimore
Pittsburgh
Jacksonville
Cincy
Cleveland
 01-06-2009, 08:16 PM         #45
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '04        #46
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3056 3056
 Steelerfan1 said:
Gotta love the AFC Central. This was the best division of all times
 9 years ago '06        #47
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 str8_akademiks said:
who??

Evan Oglesby he play cornerback. He is a backup, and He does'nt get any burn onthe field forreal. But hey fu*k it, atleast he's on the team. Anyway my boy came through with the tickets, so looks like i will be headed to Nashville for the game, eventhough it's suppose to rain

With that said lets go Ravens:applause:
 01-10-2009, 12:37 AM         #48
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ravens should smash Most slept on team in the playoffs. n*ggas keep sleepin.

Im bout to jump on the Ravens bandwagon!!! Str8 make way!!! :rasta:
 01-10-2009, 03:04 AM         #49
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Ravens should smash Most slept on team in the playoffs. n*ggas keep sleepin.

Im bout to jump on the Ravens bandwagon!!! Str8 make way!!! :rasta:
The Titans are the most slept on # 1 seed in Nfl history. Everyone expects them to lose every game for some reason.
 01-10-2009, 09:16 AM         #50
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Against D Grain said:
Evan Oglesby he play cornerback. He is a backup, and He does'nt get any burn onthe field forreal. But hey fu*k it, atleast he's on the team. Anyway my boy came through with the tickets, so looks like i will be headed to Nashville for the game, eventhough it's suppose to rain

With that said lets go Ravens:applause:
really? we just resigned him like....2 months ago id say. he was on our team a few years ago. i cant remember how we acquired him

i have a few buddies that are down there now.
 01-10-2009, 09:18 AM         #51
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
The Titans are the most slept on # 1 seed in Nfl history. Everyone expects them to lose every game for some reason.
i disagree. plenty of people are picking the titans to win this one. i think its just that the ravens are finally getting some props because of michael jord....i mean ed reed.
 01-10-2009, 09:22 AM         #52
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so how do you guys see leroy harris stacking up against haoloti ngata? :D
didnt harris give up 3 sacks in his first start against the colts in a garbage game? i want to see if cj is gonna be able to do anything today.

im wondering how haynesworth and vander bosch (w/e his fu*king name is...van something) are going to look as well as hold up throughout the game. also want to see mason, the one armed bandit battle with finnegan. hopefully finnegan doesnt go apesh*t and start f!ghting his team mates again. they honestly couldve thrown him out of the last matchup.

Last edited by ill800; 01-10-2009 at 09:23 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #53
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
lmao at the f*g**t a.ss thread starter deleteing both of my threads so he can take ova
 9 years ago '04        #54
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,688 | Props total: 311 311
go baltimore
 9 years ago '06        #55
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
RAVENS....

fu*k the Titans...fu*k that sack of sh*t franchise...i hope they go bankrupt....fu*k that team, fu*k bud adams, fu*k the titans...fu*k em all in that franchise and as a mutha fu*kin crew. And if you down with them, then fu*k you too, Chino XL, fu*k you too....wait went toooooo far...but yes, i hate the titans with a passion....Go Ravens!!!!

I got 2 teams in the nfl....the texans and whoever is playin the titans.:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #56
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
^

ill800 said:
i disagree. plenty of people are picking the titans to win this one. i think its just that the ravens are finally getting some props because of michael jord....i mean ed reed.
no they arent....

either way should be a good one....Im ready for this one to get started

Last edited by BrBHZ; 01-10-2009 at 02:50 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #57
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 ThaShark316 said:
RAVENS....

fu*k the Titans...fu*k that sack of sh*t franchise...i hope they go bankrupt....fu*k that team, fu*k bud adams, fu*k the titans...fu*k em all in that franchise and as a mutha fu*kin crew. And if you down with them, then fu*k you too, Chino XL, fu*k you too....wait went toooooo far...but yes, i hate the titans with a passion....Go Ravens!!!!

I got 2 teams in the nfl....the texans and whoever is playin the titans.:applause:
Well fu*k you, fu*k the Longhorns and fu*k the Houston Rockets.......Naw I take the Rockets one back Rockets is my team without a doubt.
 9 years ago '06        #58
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 ill800 said:
Im sorry but you must be watching Spanish ESPN or something b/c ESPN, FOX, and anyone else you can think of is predicting Ravens to beat us Its been like that all season as far as I know....If ESPN predictions were right?? The Titans would be 1-15 with a win over the Lions
 9 years ago '04        #59
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
 titanreese said:
Im sorry but you must be watching Spanish ESPN or something b/c ESPN, FOX, and anyone else you can think of is predicting Ravens to beat us Its been like that all season as far as I know....If ESPN predictions were right?? The Titans would be 1-15 with a win over the Lions
in the words of Bill Simmons, "the Ravens are felling kinda Bandwagony this week and thats never a good thing" of course he was talkin about betting...usually everybody picks the dog in a game and everybody loses
 01-10-2009, 03:03 PM         #60
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Picked the Ravens for the PG, but wouldn't matter to me if the Titans pulled off a win as long as one of ya'll beat the Pits, if they make it by the Chargers
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy