Lil Wayne on 1st and 10 (Updated with Video)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #121
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
just what I expected, an idiot.
 9 years ago '05        #122
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^so betting on the laker against portland without roy makes you knowledgeable on sports???? any retard could have made that bet.
thats not the only bet i've ever made u stupid fu*k...-11 points is a tough call no matter who it is, do understand bettin and point spreads? I make bets daily on CBB, CFB, NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL... Im well rounded but specialize in football make pretty good money from the sh*t... to bet and be effective u have to have good knowledge of teams, injuries, schedules, and match ups inside the game :greetings10:

Last edited by booker20; 01-06-2009 at 11:32 AM..
 01-06-2009, 11:35 AM         #123
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
wrong again...stephen a may know some basketball but his overall sports knowledge is lower than most of the ppl on this board. this n*gga said why didnt the jets attempt the fg on 3rd down because if they missed it they could kick it again on fourth down.

skips sports knowledge is also a.ss as is most of the n*ggas they put on 1st and 10. espn is about entertainment. have u ever watched sportscenter. with those gay little remarks the hosts make.

Espn is like MTV in that neither are what they were suppose to be when they came out. Espn was not like this all the time, although your proably to young to remember that.

You goto espn for your serious sports...That just proves why your sports knowledge is so low.

^^^so a stupid stephen a smith remark discredits his years and years as a sports writer like him or not??? he still knows sports period, so mcnabb made a retarded comment about overtime so does he know nothing about football???skip has retarded opinions and is an attention wh0ore but he still has a lot of sports knowledge. it's impossible to watch every single game of every team every season so that's why espn shows scores,STATS, player updates ect ect that's what you need besides watching all the games. don't act like you don't get sh*t from espn, or espn.com ect ect how the fu*k else would you know about stats ect ect do you have a black book that you pencil in everybody's stats from every game you watch???? just proves how low you sports knowledge is
 01-06-2009, 11:40 AM         #124
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
thats not the only bet i've ever made u stupid fu*k...-11 points is a tough call no matter who it is, do understand bettin and point spreads? I make bets daily on CBB, CFB, NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL... Im well rounded but specialize in football make pretty good money from the sh*t... to bet and be effective u have to have good knowledge of teams, injuries, schedules, and match ups inside the game :greetings10:
^^^wanna cookie??? i could careless what you bet on n*gga, you mad cuz wayne did sh*tty so you cried about it then you said i was poppin sh*t in the lakers/blazer thread which you've yet to back up. sounds like you poppin the most sh*t :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #125
booker20 
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^wanna cookie??? i could careless what you bet on n*gga, you mad cuz wayne did sh*tty so you cried about it then you said i was poppin sh*t in the lakers/blazer thread which you've yet to back up. sounds like you poppin the most sh*t :greetings10:
when in this discussion did i mention Wayne, cause i could careless? dude is a rapper not an analysis I dont watch 1st and 10 because Skip Bayless is a moron... like i said ur sports knowledge is about equal to everybody else that watches 1st and 10 religiously :greetings10:
 01-06-2009, 11:48 AM         #126
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
when in this discussion did i mention Wayne, cause i could careless? dude is a rapper not an analysis I dont watch 1st and 10 because Skip Bayless is a moron... like i said ur sports knowledge is about equal to everybody else that watches 1st and 10 religiously :greetings10:
^^^who said i watch 1st and 10 religiously??? obviously you watch it, and this coming from a n*gga with 3 different favorite college basketball teams??? 2 of every team??? n*gga who needs sports knowledge when you can just pick every team and cover all the basis and i can do that too see...:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #127
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 Sivraj said:
Damn thats whats up he's doing big thangs.
big things isn't being nominated for grammy's it's appearing in front of skip bayless
 9 years ago '05        #128
booker20 
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^who said i watch 1st and 10 religiously??? obviously you watch it, and this coming from a n*gga with 3 different favorite college basketball teams??? 2 of every team??? n*gga who needs sports knowledge when you can just pick every team and cover all the basis and i can do that too see...:greetings10:
what the fu*k is wrong wit u n*gga? when did i say i watch 1st and 10? SKIP BAYLESS IS A MORON why would sit for 30 minutes or an hour watching him? now this n*gga is subject hoppin typical boxden clown... come with something serious not teams i like to watch play
 01-06-2009, 11:55 AM         #129
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
what the fu*k is wrong wit u n*gga? when did i say i watch 1st and 10? SKIP BAYLESS IS A MORON why would sit for 30 minutes or an hour watching him? now this n*gga is subject hoppin typical boxden clown... come with something serious not teams i like to watch play
and when did i say i watched 1st and 10??? n*gga you obviously seen it b4, and im still waiting to see were i popped sh*t in the blazer/laker thread???? you gotta come with something serious :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #130
booker20 
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
and when did i say i watched 1st and 10??? n*gga you obviously seen it b4, and im still waiting to see were i popped sh*t in the blazer/laker thread???? you gotta come with something serious :greetings10:
u was actin like Portland shouldve been dominating the Lakers, u said they were a good team without Roy... might wanna clarify that what is a good team? 50 win team, playoff team? the answer to both is no... thats like me saying the Magic are a good team without Howard, yea they'd win a couple games over good opponents but wouldnt come close to the POs, IMO that doesnt equal a good or even solid team... and No I've never watched 1st and 10 ever, Skip Bayless has been on other ESPN sh*t and I refuse to watch anything with that Moron, stop a.ssuming and listen to what im saying

serious enough for u
 9 years ago '06        #131
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 FlashP3 said:
wait watching 1st and 10 is your sports time?

the show is a.ss and ur taking it this seriously...
I know!! its by far the worst sports show that's on during the day... sad thing there isn't much else to watch but I never take anything on this show seroiusly. The two talk show hosts should be fired by now i would think.
 01-06-2009, 12:13 PM         #132
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
u was actin like Portland shouldve been dominating the Lakers, u said they were a good team without Roy... might wanna clarify that what is a good team? 50 win team, playoff team? the answer to both is no... thats like me saying the Magic are a good team without Howard, yea they'd win a couple games over good opponents but wouldnt come close to the POs, IMO that doesnt equal a good or even solid team... and No I've never watched 1st and 10 ever, Skip Bayless has been on other ESPN sh*t and I refuse to watch anything with that Moron, stop a.ssuming and listen to what im saying

serious enough for u

^^^did i ever say they were a good or playoff team without roy??? no i beleieve i said they were a solid team without roy meaning they're not just a one man team. so they have the ability to at least compete with a team even with roy on the bench (which obviously they can do considering they beat the celtics without him) even though i already stated that kobe would turn it on and the lakers would win (i said that in the first quarter) so stop a.ssuming and listen

serious enough 4 you :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #133
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 beantown85 said:
I know!! its by far the worst sports show that's on during the day... sad thing there isn't much else to watch but I never take anything on this show seroiusly. The two talk show hosts should be fired by now i would think.
What other sports show is on besides Sportscenter?
 9 years ago '05        #134
booker20 
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^did i ever say they were a good or playoff team without roy??? no i beleieve i said they were a solid team without roy meaning they're not just a one man team. so they have the ability to at least compete with a team even with roy on the bench (which obviously they can do considering they beat the celtics without him) even though i already stated that kobe would turn it on and the lakers would win (i said that in the first quarter) so stop a.ssuming and listen

serious enough 4 you :greetings10:
I left the thread during the 1st quarter where u didnt say sh*t beside talkin about how Pau was gettin dunk on and how they are a solid team... if a solid teams means they can compete and lose by 14 to the back ups playin the last 7 minutes of the 4th then every team in the league is solid even the Thunder on a given night

Last edited by booker20; 01-06-2009 at 12:22 PM..
 01-06-2009, 12:37 PM         #135
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
I left the thread during the 1st quarter where u didnt say sh*t beside talkin about how Pau was gettin dunk on and how they are a solid team... if a solid teams means they can compete and lose by 14 to the back ups playin the last 7 minutes of the 4th then every team in the league is solid even the Thunder on a given night
^^^oh so now your story is you left the thread after the 1st quarter hmm ok and it's called having a bad night, so the lakers lost to the kings should we just say there not as good as the kings??? no dumb a.ss it's called having an off night, now im not saying they would beat the lakers but they have the talent to compete just not that night. and the blazers without roy are still better then the thunder :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #136
booker20 
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^oh so now your story is you left the thread after the 1st quarter hmm ok and it's called having a bad night, so the lakers lost to the kings should we just say there not as good as the kings??? no dumb a.ss it's called having an off night, now im not saying they would beat the lakers but they have the talent to compete just not that night. and the blazers without roy are still better then the thunder :greetings10:
what fu*k are u talkin about... u make no sense at all go check my post I bounced after the 1st quarter and watched the game til half then I knew it was a wrap... A solid team doesnt mean sh*t in the league is what im trying to say a lot of team qualify as solid by your definition... it really doesnt mean sh*t all the teams in the league should be able to compete... go ahead and do some research and tell what they're record is over the last 3 years without Roy in the line up
 9 years ago '05        #137
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
i wish i could punch that white dude thats rapping in the fu*king face
 9 years ago '06        #138
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
1st & 10 just sold Wayne another Milli. & what happen 2 da other 2 topics(NBA & Bret Favre)
 01-06-2009, 12:58 PM         #139
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
what fu*k are u talkin about... u make no sense at all go check my post I bounced after the 1st quarter and watched the game til half then I knew it was a wrap... A solid team doesnt mean sh*t in the league is what im trying to say a lot of team qualify as solid by your definition... it really doesnt mean sh*t all the teams in the league should be able to compete... go ahead and do some research and tell what they're record is over the last 3 years without Roy in the line up
^^^who said a solid team meant anything?? did i say they would beat the lakers?? did i say they would make the playoffs without roy??? no so sounds like your just talkin out your a.ss, i said the blazers were not just a one man team and they were still a solid team and is not just an automatic lose team without roy. im still waiting for you to tell me when did i every say they would win anything???? you mad :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #140
booker20 
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^who said a solid team meant anything?? did i say they would beat the lakers?? did i say they would make the playoffs without roy??? no so sounds like your just talkin out your a.ss, i said the blazers were not just a one man team and they were still a solid team and is not just an automatic lose team without roy. im still waiting for you to tell me when did i every say they would win anything???? you mad :greetings10:
why would i be mad? I have nothing to be mad about, this is a pointless argument if a solid team doesnt mean anything...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy