Lil Wayne on 1st and 10 (Updated with Video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
Didn't catch the whole show the first go round, and I was waiting for this... But from what I saw, Wayne isn't on a NELLY level with his sports knowledge... he's a fan, but he doesn't seem like an observer... When he said that sh*t about Darren Sproles I was like :wtf:

I think Skip took it easy on him honestly, he coulda destroyed this guy...

I'm watching the 2nd showing right now...
 01-06-2009, 11:07 AM         #102
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngt22 said:
1st of all who is joe budden 2nd of all maybe he can debate with somebody in the barbershop about sports if they will listen, aint no way in hell espn would invite him to do any damn thing for them lol
^^^that wasn't the point of who espn would invite,the point is there sports knowledge >>>>wayne's i mean this is espn....a sports network sh*t they might as well get miley cyrus to debate skip
 01-06-2009, 11:08 AM         #103
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Niggy said:
Aren't you the same person who's had to make up multiple aliases to stay on your message bored??? Seems like you take the internets that seriously.
Yes im using aliases thats why i put my orignal username over this name .

Your most likely a alias tho
 9 years ago '05        #104
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^really??? cuz i could have sworn i said in that thread that blazers were a solid team even without roy but still didn't have a chance against the lakers wow your a dumb fu*k, at least if your gonna make a point don't have it back fire on you idiot
they are not a good team without him moron and u were popping sh*t til the beat down started... ur sports knowledge is avg. just like everybody else that gets all their info from watching shows like 1st and 10 skip bayless is a moron its kinda like listenin to Tony Kornheiser
 9 years ago '04        #105
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
I think they're re showing it now.....

kinda hard to understand Wayne tho

103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 01-06-2009, 11:11 AM         #106
Mr.Smoke-A-Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne sound like he has been smokin way to many blunts and sippin wayyy to much. Raspy a.ss voice. He holdin is own though against skip. It looks like dude does know sports.
 01-06-2009, 11:12 AM         #107
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^ hating??? no it's called calling it like it is, why should i turn the tv off when i can watch weezy palin,stop reading my post if its that serious dumb a.ss, you mad cuz weezy sucks????
your 1 dumb bi*ch . n*gga got up extra early to make sure he didnt miss 1 line wayne said.

Wayne is wack his music is wack and i knew hed be wack on first and 10 which is why i turned it off. Sitting their hanging on his every line than posting it here shows your obessed with the man. I mean 1st and 10 has wack hosts every week who say dumb sh*t. Skip is one of the worst and hes on everyday. Why are you acting like wayne is diff. Most of the n*ggas on first and 10 talk out their a.ss.

@ u acting like wayne destroyed agood show, this shows always wack. If it was PTI youd have a point.
 9 years ago '07        #108
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
question do yall n*ggas have jobs that say 9-5 grind....if ya do wtf you doing watching espn in the middle of the day, i mean i understand those who in college, just asking
 01-06-2009, 11:15 AM         #109
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^that wasn't the point of who espn would invite,the point is there sports knowledge >>>>wayne's i mean this is espn....a sports network sh*t they might as well get miley cyrus to debate skip
@ this stupidity. You really think espn is about sports knowledge? No wonder you dont know sh*t about sports and you think AI is one of the leagues best. Espn hasnt been about true sports knowledge in awhile. Its entertainment.

Saying ESPN is about sports knowledge would be like saying MTV is about good music.

on top of that your acting like skip is some sports guru...off urself...

Last edited by FlashP3; 01-06-2009 at 11:16 AM..
 01-06-2009, 11:16 AM         #110
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
they are not a good team without him moron and u were popping sh*t til the beat down started... ur sports knowledge is avg. just like everybody else that gets all their info from watching shows like 1st and 10 skip bayless is a moron its kinda like listenin to Tony Kornheiser
^^^they are a solid team without him dumb a.ss they just not as good without him then they are with him stupid a.ss, they're not a one man team,rudy is good,oden shows glimpses,lamarcus is a beast,blake is on point just not that night, you know nothing about sports whatso ever, and show me were i was poppin sh*t??? you mad gasol got sh*tted on by batum???? i said in the beginning of the thread the lakers would win so you obviously just reaching, mad cuz wayne got owned????
 9 years ago '05        #111
booker20 
space
space
 FlashP3 said:
@ this stupidity. You really think espn is about sports knowledge? No wonder you dont know sh*t about sports and you think AI is one of the leagues best. Espn hasnt been about true sports knowledge in awhile. Its entertainment.

Saying ESPN is about sports knowledge would be like saying MTV is about good music.

LMAO for once Icedout makes a good point...
 9 years ago '05        #112
booker20 
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
& yes he was...n*gga switched his tone up....but so did you Told yall it was the only the first quarter
had money on them(Lakers) i was pissed because how the day was goin coulda lost a lot of money if it wasnt for the Lakers, Eagles, and Ravens.... Celts fu*ked up

Last edited by booker20; 01-06-2009 at 11:21 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #113
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,960 | Props total: 1463 1463
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^wow is wayne your boyfriend cuz you defending him like crazy, hmmm this is a thread about wayne on 1st and 10....hmmm who would have thought that people ACTUALLY talk about wayne in a thread titled WAYNE ON 1ST AND 10 hmmmm who the fu*k else did you think we were gonna talk about???
I'm not watching the show, can't view it here in the Netherlands.. I hate Wayne with a passion though, I can't stand him.

But you're taking it to another level man. Calm down already. Seems like you're ramming your keyboard in rage every thirty seconds to type some hateful remarks.
 01-06-2009, 11:19 AM         #114
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was pretty much what I expected from Wayne. It amused me a little bit. I wasn't expecting some Chris Mortensen sh*t.
 01-06-2009, 11:19 AM         #115
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:

^^^who said A.I was the best??? and espn is a all sports network so you should have sports knowledge, the opinions may be stupid stephen a smith ect ect but they all have great sports knowledge, skip is a fu*kin retard with his opinions but he has sports knowledge, and espn is not the mtv of music dumb fu*k, espn is 24/7 sports mtv is not 24/7 music stop reaching.
 9 years ago '05        #116
booker20 
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^they are a solid team without him dumb a.ss they just not as good without him then they are with him stupid a.ss, they're not a one man team,rudy is good,oden shows glimpses,lamarcus is a beast,blake is on point just not that night, you know nothing about sports whatso ever, and show me were i was poppin sh*t??? you mad gasol got sh*tted on by batum???? i said in the beginning of the thread the lakers would win so you obviously just reaching, mad cuz wayne got owned????
Why would I be mad? the Lakers won me money... Im not a Lakers fan, I just bet... i have to know sports to make bets, if i didnt I'd be broke :greetings10:
 01-06-2009, 11:23 AM         #117
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
& yes he was...n*gga switched his tone up....but so did you Told yall it was the only the first quarter
^^^show me when i even hinted that the lakers would lose??? i said gasol got sh*tted on 4 times which he did and the refs were giving the lakers sooo many calls which they did look at the foul discrepancy in the first half, and even then i said the lakers would end up winning in the first quarter i said that
 01-06-2009, 11:25 AM         #118
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
Why would I be mad? the Lakers won me money... Im not a Lakers fan, I just bet... i have to know sports to make bets, if i didnt I'd be broke :greetings10:
^^^so betting on the laker against portland without roy makes you knowledgeable on sports???? any retard could have made that bet.
 01-06-2009, 11:26 AM         #119
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^who said A.I was the best??? and espn is a all sports network so you should have sports knowledge, the opinions may be stupid stephen a smith ect ect but they all have great sports knowledge, skip is a fu*kin retard with his opinions but he has sports knowledge, and espn is not the mtv of music dumb fu*k, espn is 24/7 sports mtv is not 24/7 music stop reaching.
wrong again...stephen a may know some basketball but his overall sports knowledge is lower than most of the ppl on this board. this n*gga said why didnt the jets attempt the fg on 3rd down because if they missed it they could kick it again on fourth down.

skips sports knowledge is also a.ss as is most of the n*ggas they put on 1st and 10. espn is about entertainment. have u ever watched sportscenter. with those gay little remarks the hosts make.

Espn is like MTV in that neither are what they were suppose to be when they came out. Espn was not like this all the time, although your proably to young to remember that.

You goto espn for your serious sports...That just proves why your sports knowledge is so low.
 01-06-2009, 11:29 AM         #120
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-Clutch said:
I'm not watching the show, can't view it here in the Netherlands.. I hate Wayne with a passion though, I can't stand him.

But you're taking it to another level man. Calm down already. Seems like you're ramming your keyboard in rage every thirty seconds to type some hateful remarks.
^^^i have no reason to be hateful homie he just sucked that bad on the show, now if he was as good as nelly or even seemed to have any kind of knowledge on sports then i'd give him props no problem but he doesn't. he sucked to the fullest and n*ggaz trynna act like he didn't if you don't know sh*t about any sports then don't take your money a.ss up to espn and make a fool of yourself, especially for a n*gga who has a espn blog.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy