Lil Wayne on 1st and 10 (Updated with Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2009, 10:34 AM         #81
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne is compairing football with hiphop artist??? not only are has rap metaphors a.ss,this n*ggaz life metaphors are horrible. wayne "you can't discount kurt warner skip,he has a knack for winning big games" oh sh*t the train wreck continues
 01-06-2009, 10:37 AM         #82
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
whose a wayne stan?

no1 is pissed.

Its just funny how hard your hating over something as stupid as first and 10.

turn the tv off n*gga it ain tthat serious.

Aren't you the same person who's had to make up multiple aliases to stay on your message bored??? Seems like you take the internets that seriously.
 01-06-2009, 10:39 AM         #83
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
whose a wayne stan?

no1 is pissed.

Its just funny how hard your hating over something as stupid as first and 10.

turn the tv off n*gga it ain tthat serious.
^^^ hating??? no it's called calling it like it is, why should i turn the tv off when i can watch weezy palin,stop reading my post if its that serious dumb a.ss, you mad cuz weezy sucks????
 9 years ago '05        #84
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 757 757
FOR ALL YOU HATERS CAN YOUR FAV. RAPPER DO ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT LIL WAYNE IS DOING NOW

CLOSE THREAD.......CONTINUE HATING (BUT REMEMBER U STILL WATCHING LOL)
 01-06-2009, 10:41 AM         #85
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
i think this is the first blood affiliated gang member to be on 1st & 10
^^^naw a couple of football n*ggaz bang on the low or are affiliated which wayne isn't anyway but i think wayne is the first grown a.ss man to kiss his daddy on the mouth and be on 1st and 10
 9 years ago '04        #86
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,326 | Props total: 11369 11369
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^ hating??? no it's called calling it like it is, why should i turn the tv off when i can watch weezy palin,stop reading my post if its that serious dumb a.ss, you mad cuz weezy sucks????
Exactly motherfu*kers are mad and calling people haters for simply speaking the truth. Wayne is a fu*king idiot on this show, no other way to put it. And they say we can turn it off, well no sh*t but I wanna see just how stupid this motherfu*ker is because it's funny. I thought he would come better than this but I guess I expected too much, don't know what I was thinking as Lil' Wayne is obviously the result of way too many brain cells being deleted.
 01-06-2009, 10:45 AM         #87
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngt22 said:
FOR ALL YOU HATERS CAN YOUR FAV. RAPPER DO ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT LIL WAYNE IS DOING NOW

CLOSE THREAD.......CONTINUE HATING (BUT REMEMBER U STILL WATCHING LOL)
^^^first off wayne hasn't been dope on the mic since the carter 2 but thats another story we talkin sports and joe budden,nelly ect ect sports knowledge is leaps and bounds over weezy. at wayne stans only come back is "your still watching" of course n*gga who wouldn't wanna see a trainwreck?? same reason anybody watched palin or bush debate, cuz we wanna watch the idiocracy
 9 years ago '06        #88
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^im up and ain't sh*t else on so when i turn to espn last thing i wanna see is lil wayne non sports a.ss talkin like an idiot

N!gg@ stop stunt'n like u didn't know Wayne was gon be on there 2day
 9 years ago '05        #89
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^he should just say "they've struggled" which they really haven't been playing soft like he claimed,vander bosh and haynsworth been injured that ain't got sh*t to do with playing soft. and nba season and nfl season are totally different. you just sound like a wayne stan you mad cuz whoopi goldberg is gettin owned on tv????
VandEN BosCH mr my sports knowledge is great
 01-06-2009, 10:52 AM         #90
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:
N!gg@ stop stunt'n like u didn't know Wayne was gon be on there 2day
^^^who said i didn't know he was gonna be on here, don't change the fact that he's still the last person i wanna see on 1st and 10 and it still doesn't change the fact that dude knows nothing about sports get mad
 01-06-2009, 10:54 AM         #91
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
VandEN BosCH mr my sports knowledge is great
^^^my sports knowledge is great didn't say my spelling was perfect uh ohhh internet spelling police are on the lose,
 9 years ago '07        #92
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
the music video
 01-06-2009, 10:54 AM         #93
Lamont Sanford 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
diarrhea juice > lil wayne
 9 years ago '05        #94
booker20 
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Exactly motherfu*kers are mad and calling people haters for simply speaking the truth. Wayne is a fu*king idiot on this show, no other way to put it. And they say we can turn it off, well no sh*t but I wanna see just how stupid this motherfu*ker is because it's funny. I thought he would come better than this but I guess I expected too much, don't know what I was thinking as Lil' Wayne is obviously the result of way too many brain cells being deleted.
the point directed towards u was ur blatant d*ck riding.... when he said UF would win it all it was all good but the minute he makes a negative comment towards them hes an idiot
 01-06-2009, 10:55 AM         #95
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bayless video>>>the amillie video
 9 years ago '05        #96
booker20 
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^my sports knowledge is great didn't say my spelling was perfect uh ohhh internet spelling police are on the lose,
really? im pretty sure u were the dude that got real quiet the other night when LA put that a.ss whooping on the Blazers... u were talking about how good they were even without Roy when they were up by 8...
 9 years ago '07        #97
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Damn, is wayne your father ? You are obsessed with him dawg. You need help...
 9 years ago '05        #98
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 757 757
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^first off wayne hasn't been dope on the mic since the carter 2 but thats another story we talkin sports and joe budden,nelly ect ect sports knowledge is leaps and bounds over weezy. at wayne stans only come back is "your still watching" of course n*gga who wouldn't wanna see a trainwreck?? same reason anybody watched palin or bush debate, cuz we wanna watch the idiocracy
1st of all who is joe budden 2nd of all maybe he can debate with somebody in the barbershop about sports if they will listen, aint no way in hell espn would invite him to do any damn thing for them lol

Last edited by youngt22; 01-06-2009 at 11:01 AM..
 01-06-2009, 11:02 AM         #99
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
really? im pretty sure u were the dude that got real quiet the other night when LA put that a.ss whooping on the Blazers... u were talking about how good they were even without Roy when they were up by 8...
^^^really??? cuz i could have sworn i said in that thread that blazers were a solid team even without roy but still didn't have a chance against the lakers wow your a dumb fu*k, at least if your gonna make a point don't have it back fire on you idiot
 01-06-2009, 11:04 AM         #100
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Damn, is wayne your father ? You are obsessed with him dawg. You need help...
^^^wow is wayne your boyfriend cuz you defending him like crazy, hmmm this is a thread about wayne on 1st and 10....hmmm who would have thought that people ACTUALLY talk about wayne in a thread titled WAYNE ON 1ST AND 10 hmmmm who the fu*k else did you think we were gonna talk about???
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago