Lil Wayne on 1st and 10 (Updated with Video)

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #41
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
lol @ anybody that expected Wayne to sound articulate on this program.
 9 years ago '04        #42
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
 1000bluntz said:
That sh*t is scripted. No way Skip fu*king Bayless listens to rap music and The Carter III is probably Wayne's worst album, his mixtapes always been better than his albums anyways. Skip probably listens to Pat Benetar or some type sh*t.
Lebron listens to Barry Manilow you'll b surprised about people
 9 years ago '05        #43
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 Phreaky41 said:
skip prolly heard the damn album like yesterday or earlier this morning...i did hear the same thing when he called jay-z overrated. I was thru with his credibility right there
right

i think he just read about it and saw he sold a lot of records

lil wayne had to think "there is no way u listened to my album,ur like 60 years old"
 9 years ago '04        #44
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
 rawproduct03 said:
wow wayne just put the load of the eagles game on special teams and desean kick off return against the gians lmaoooo he just said "if desean can get good returns and make the feild very short for mcnabb then it will be easier for him" lol captain obvious,he stopped just short of saying "who ever scores the most points is gonna win the game" not that the eagles need to stop the giants run game,or get pressure on eli or run the ball well themselves,or get good play from there receiver no this n*gga said "deseans kickoff returns" ohhh this n*gga is the sara palin of espn
 9 years ago '04        #45
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11371 11371
 El Fuerte said:
dude your such a homer f*g**t...1st its "o lil wayne said florida is gonna win the BSC NC game, he knows sports man wayne is the man"

than its "oh he said no1's ever talked sh*t about tebow before, thats BS, this clown wayne dont know sh*t about sports"

u literally make me sick to my stomach w/ ur constant UF d*ck riding...just STFU, god i pray the Sooners take care of u clowns
Dude shut the fu*k up. You hate on me because I'm a Gator, get off my d*ck. You act as if I'm personally speaking to your f*g**t a.ss. Dude is not coming off like he knows sh*t about sports like his little blogs would lead you to believe. Sorry if I thought he was more knowledgeable about sports but he looks dumb as fu*k up there, maybe it's the cameras but he's saying stupid a.ss sh*t. You can pray all you want for Florida to lose because you're a hater but that won't help them, they have to do it themselves. And you the one who cheers for a fu*king clown college you bi*ch. fu*king FSU fans always wanna talk sh*t for no apparent reason.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 01-06-2009 at 09:47 AM..
 01-06-2009, 09:48 AM         #46
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phreaky41 said:
dude, relax. what he said was that against the giants D, it would do them justice if Desean gets good field position. He would make it easier for McNabb and or Akers. Im pretty sure field position will play a good role in this game
^^^no sh*t good field position would be great,that's obvious as fu*k,hence the reason why wayne is captain obvious, good field position against any team at any time is a great thing.
 01-06-2009, 09:48 AM         #47
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did Skip just call it "That Carter III"
 9 years ago '06        #48
#1assassin 
space
space
$1,049 | Props total: 648 648
I wonder how many people who "hate" Lil' Wayne actually sat down and waited for this to come on so they could talk about it......hmmmmm
 01-06-2009, 09:49 AM         #49
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Wayne forgetting the Titans and the Ravens already played each other.
 9 years ago '04        #50
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
lol he said lendale white is some sh*t
 9 years ago '08        #51
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
Wayne is horrible.
 01-06-2009, 09:52 AM         #52
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao skip is talkin to wayne like a 2 year old, wayne just said titans have no chance because lindel white isn't fast lmaooo what an idiot, now ravens may win against the titans but it ain't gonna have sh*t to do with lindel white and now this n*gga just compair the titans to the celtics weezy palin is always good for a laugh
 9 years ago '07        #53
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
wayne sure doesn't sound like he has any sports knowledge at all. I think my mom knows more about football than him.
 9 years ago '06        #54
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
lol

Wayne fans mad
 9 years ago '07        #55
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 1149 1149
damn, nelly came across a lot better than wayne is
 9 years ago '04        #56
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11371 11371
All those drugs really fu*ked dude's brain right on up. Motherfu*ker would lose a debate to Billy Bob's character from Slingblade.
 01-06-2009, 09:56 AM         #57
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
All those drugs really fu*ked dude's brain right on up. Motherfu*ker would lose a debate to Billy Bob's character from Slingblade.
^^^
 9 years ago '06        #58
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 HR_Paperstacks said:
Skip's just afraid that Wayne will k!ll him or some sh*t

U ain't lie'n I ain't never seen Skip cop'n dueces like he is wit Wayne. & Wayne fumble'n his words 2, anybody else would get ate(no homo) by Skip.
 01-06-2009, 09:58 AM         #59
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne watches alot of sports and you can tell. he really doing good on there and knows his stuff. props to wayne
 01-06-2009, 10:00 AM         #60
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
lmao skip is talkin to wayne like a 2 year old, wayne just said titans have no chance because lindel white isn't fast lmaooo what an idiot, now ravens may win against the titans but it ain't gonna have sh*t to do with lindel white and now this n*gga just compair the titans to the celtics weezy palin is always good for a laugh
why wouldnt he, there in similar situations. The celtic havent played well after there loss to the lakers, the titans didnt play well after their first loss of the season. He saying the titans have lost that edge they had before. lol your just a hater man
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy