Lil Wayne on 1st and 10 (Updated with Video)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2009, 09:10 AM         #21
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is HORRIBLE. first off he looks like whoopi goldberg on slim fast and just as i expected he never said anything enlightening,he just regurgitated everything they gave him on the prep sheet. now nelly was great when he appeared, they should stick to rappers that actually know about sports, skip just turned his a.ss from weezy to queezy wayne was captain obvious "when tebow has the ball and does what he does,he's comfortable" lol wayne lost
 01-06-2009, 09:10 AM         #22
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank god he cleaned himself up for this
 9 years ago '06        #23
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
dude cleaned himself up for the show but he still got that lip piercing sh*t going on... I only usually a.ssociate that sh*t with the females
 01-06-2009, 09:13 AM         #24
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude was horrible as suspected
 9 years ago '08        #25
shush456 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 58 58
son espn aint dumb there is a reason he is on 1st and 10 compared to a jayz... weezy knows sports and he loves espn.. the nicca got it tatted on his arm... he has a blog with espn too so i dont understand the hate... i think espn has done a game job of having ppl we can relate compared to just older white males or former white players.
 9 years ago '07        #26
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
i aint never realize dude was tatted up like that.
 9 years ago '04        #27
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
Wow Wayne really is stupid. Dude said nobody ever talked trash about Tebow so he thinks he won't respond well to the idiot from OU talking sh*t about him when everybody knows Tebow always gets sh*t from the other team and always makes them pay. This dude is retarded.
 01-06-2009, 09:15 AM         #28
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '04        #29
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,668 | Props total: 2198 2198
 01-06-2009, 09:19 AM         #30
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne gives no stats,no players names,he generalizes everything, "there just a good team" and this n*gga is now comparing college football coaches to college basketball coaches
 9 years ago '04        #31
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
^^^Wayne knows his sh*t. Stop it. He especially knows his sh*t bcuz he said in a playoff system, USC Trojans would take care of business and he's right, but...we'll never know
 9 years ago '05        #32
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
this guy skip said "tha carter 3 is a masterpiece" and "this is ur purple rain"

i recall him saying jay-z was overrated awhile ago
 9 years ago '07        #33
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
lol... he aint start out good, but he may improve on 2nd down
 01-06-2009, 09:23 AM         #34
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wr8201 said:

Skip's just afraid that Wayne will k!ll him or some sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #35
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Phreaky41 said:
^^^Wayne knows his sh*t. Stop it. He especially knows his sh*t bcuz he said in a playoff system, USC Trojans would take care of business and he's right, but...we'll never know
Okay so he likes sports, so do I. His argument about the kid talking sh*t about Tebow negatively effecting Tebow was dumb as fu*k as he stated nobody ever talks trash about him, which we all know is untrue. FSU did it last year and he sh*t on them. LSU did it this year and he sh*t on them. Others have done it as well. Trash talking Tebow is not a smart thing for the opposing team to do as it brings out the best in him and everybody in the world knows this. Wayne's mad because UF k!lled LSU this year. The dumbass even wrote about how Florida was the best team in the country and would beat OU head up in the latest issue of ESPN magazine.
 9 years ago '04        #36
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
 wr8201 said:

skip prolly heard the damn album like yesterday or earlier this morning...i did hear the same thing when he called jay-z overrated. I was thru with his credibility right there
 9 years ago '04        #37
1000bluntz 
space
space
That sh*t is scripted. No way Skip fu*king Bayless listens to rap music and The Carter III is probably Wayne's worst album, his mixtapes always been better than his albums anyways. Skip probably listens to Pat Benetar or some type sh*t.
 01-06-2009, 09:32 AM         #38
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow wayne just put the load of the eagles game on special teams and desean kick off return against the gians lmaoooo he just said "if desean can get good returns and make the feild very short for mcnabb then it will be easier for him" lol captain obvious,he stopped just short of saying "who ever scores the most points is gonna win the game" not that the eagles need to stop the giants run game,or get pressure on eli or run the ball well themselves,or get good play from there receiver no this n*gga said "deseans kickoff returns" ohhh this n*gga is the sara palin of espn

Last edited by rawproduct03; 01-06-2009 at 09:33 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #39
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 1000bluntz said:
That sh*t is scripted. No way Skip fu*king Bayless listens to rap music and The Carter III is probably Wayne's worst album, his mixtapes always been better than his albums anyways. Skip probably listens to Pat Benetar or some type sh*t.
dude your such a homer f*g**t...1st its "o lil wayne said florida is gonna win the BSC NC game, he knows sports man wayne is the man"

than its "oh he said no1's ever talked sh*t about tebow before, thats BS, this clown wayne dont know sh*t about sports"

u literally make me sick to my stomach w/ ur constant UF d*ck riding...just STFU, god i pray the Sooners take care of u clowns
 9 years ago '04        #40
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
wow wayne just put the load of the eagles game on special teams and desean kick off return against the gians lmaoooo he just said "if desean can get good returns and make the feild very short for mcnabb then it will be easier for him" lol captain obvious,he stopped just short of saying "who ever scores the most points is gonna win the game" not that the eagles need to stop the giants run game,or get pressure on eli or run the ball well themselves,or get good play from there receiver no this n*gga said "deseans kickoff returns" ohhh this n*gga is the sara palin of espn
dude, relax. what he said was that against the giants D, it would do them justice if Desean gets good field position. He would make it easier for McNabb and or Akers. Im pretty sure field position will play a good role in this game
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy