Katt Williams VS Steve Harvey At Comedy Battle New Years Eve 2008 [Video Posted!]

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-01-2009, 05:37 PM         #101
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
link me
@ this n*gga's avy wit the black mothafu*ka in the background lurkin
 9 years ago '07        #102
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
The Beginning Of A Downfall Indefinitely.
 9 years ago '06        #103
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Grave said:
Harvey probably had some of his peeps on the crowd. You wouldnt boo cat for 50 bucks or maybe more or less?? Steve Harvey sucks and Im not saying this for cat, but because Steve Harvey REALLY sucks. As a matter of fact, in my house we call the vacuum Steve Harvey.

Damn only a white dude can say "peeps" and "Steve Harvey sucks." at the same time
 01-01-2009, 06:33 PM         #104
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
alot of people are hating on katt williams.... have they not seen his dvds? are they just hatin on him cause they havnt seen him?

if you seen one of his dvds you would die of laughter... i can watch them over and over and over and still be dieing.

lotta fu*kin haterz in the building

eat a d*ck and die slow

Go watch the dvd and die of laughter then you stupid fu*k:greetings10:
Oh and I see your reppin from D BLOCKThat sh*t's dead aswell. So all we need you to do is go watch that dvd and k!ll two birds with one stone.:greetings10:

Last edited by The 8th Wonder; 01-01-2009 at 06:36 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #105
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30548 30548
 iThink said:
That's not made up my dude. In show business it's a sign of disrespect to bring up the house lights when someone is on stage performing. House lights are meant to stay down when a performance is taking place no matter what.
From how I understand it....

Dude that went to the show said the set was over. He also said that katt was just addressing the crowd at the time the lights came on.

... and there IS a time limit that the acts, no matter who they are, must follow. That is precisely why katt said they were making him come off. They were making him.... come off!

If he was so big and mighty in the biz, why he just didn't stay on and ignore the time limit?

I ain't really even a Harvey fan but... that midget-pimp sh*t ain't hot. If it was... dude woulda been had his tv show and movie deals by now.
 01-01-2009, 07:52 PM         #106
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
alot of people are hating on katt williams.... have they not seen his dvds? are they just hatin on him cause they havnt seen him?

if you seen one of his dvds you would die of laughter... i can watch them over and over and over and still be dieing.

lotta fu*kin haterz in the building

eat a d*ck and die slow
Didn't you say Katt Williams was your favourite comedian EVER?

Like i told you, k!ll yourself.
 9 years ago '04        #107
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 8 8
sh*t kat and steve got paid like a motherfu*ker.thats what u suppose to do to beef eat off it.
 9 years ago '04        #108
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 5498 5498
lemme ask ya'll something....when was the last time you seen steve harvey say anything remotely funny? seriously. i'm an older dude, so i watched alot of comedians, but i can't stand giving a guy his props just because he's done it for a long time. even when steve was in his prime he wasn't that funny.....at all.

and those late people who watched kings of comedy, D.L. Hughely and Bernie Mac were the funniest, so don't act like katt willaims can't get at steve. i would rather see katt up against martin lawrence, that's a waaaay better match-up in style
 9 years ago '05        #109
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,006 | Props total: 1430 1430
smh at anyone that says Katt Williams can get at Steve Harvey.

Do you realize that Steve Harvey is a legend whether you think he is or not?

And according to most people, Katt Williams only had 1 GOOD standup and the other 2 were average. It is generally known that Katt Williams recycles his sh*t too...

Here's an analogy...
Katt Williams : Steve Harvey as Plies or Lil Jon: Snoop Dogg

No matter how popular Plies or Lil Jon gets/can get, he can never win if he went after an OG like Snoop Dogg (even though people say Snoop aint even a great rapper or anything); and the same thing goes with Katt Williams to Steve Harvey.
 9 years ago '04        #110
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,122 | Props total: 1155 1155
n*gga who gives a fu*k if he's a legend?

if KOBE gets in JORDANs a.ss (nohomo) for like 50 points, n*ggas gonna remember that.

if KAT destroys steve harvey in a comedy battle, n*ggas will remember it. but like dude said above, steve harvey is not really that funny.

martin > eddie > steve
 9 years ago '05        #111
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,006 | Props total: 1430 1430
 slimyellow said:
n*gga who gives a fu*k if he's a legend?

if KOBE gets in JORDANs a.ss (nohomo) for like 50 points, n*ggas gonna remember that.

if KAT destroys steve harvey in a comedy battle, n*ggas will remember it. but like dude said above, steve harvey is not really that funny.

martin > eddie > steve
see the difference between your Kobe : Jordan analogy is that Kobe has proven himself to be great, he will be a legend anyway.

Kat Williams has yet gotten to legendary status, he has yet to have a "classic" standup or even be named among the likes of legendary comedians. As a matter of fact, a lot of people are disliking Katt Williams because he recycles his sh*t, and he's only been in the scene for like 5 years (if even that)?

Despite you thinkin if Steve Harvey has a classic standup or not, he has a good track record, he's been in the game and has gained respect (Hence me comparing him to Snoop Dogg as an OG).
 01-02-2009, 09:05 AM         #112
bigl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people keep bringing up the kings of comedy... what most of you people don't know is that steve harvey got boo'd when that tour went to philadelphia. steve had the most boring parts during that dvd except when he took that guys jacket! but thats about it! all he do is talk sh*t on the younger generation and rap music.

but, like i said before i seen both of these guys perform this year on back to back nights in philly and steve had a better show, but he also had monique with him as an opening act and the people that was with katt was garbage...

i think they are both good at what they do but katt had me rolling when he said "a bi*ch can suck my d*ck wit the holy spirit in her mouth i still ain't buying her a car"
 01-02-2009, 09:42 AM         #113
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkholla said:
ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 01-02-2009, 09:45 AM         #114
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ "steve harvey won"

9 years ago '08        #115
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,144 | Props total: 348 348
I saw clips of Kat Williams performance on youtube and even tho I dont like neither Kat or Steve the dude who made this Thread told a big a.ss LIE. cause the audience was going bananas over Kat.. Especiall when Kat said some sh*t to the affect " like there was no Bill Cosby and Richard Pryor.. how the fu*k are you the Original King of Comedy when you not the first?"
when he said that sh*t the crowd lost it.. no boos all cheering
 9 years ago '07        #116
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 4418 4418
Katt Williams isn't even funny...

Actually "Tink, Tink" is funny, but that is about it...
 9 years ago '08        #117
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,144 | Props total: 348 348

^^ there's the link to where I saw it from
 9 years ago '05        #118
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,040 | Props total: 1403 1403
kings of comedy dvd had only two funny comics, Bernie and Hughley
Steve harvey is in a morning radio show and the shyt is pretty funny
harvey had a great, funny show...you look at katt williams..he started out being in friday after next and the part with him and damon was funny...then dude had the pimp chronicles which was funny cuz everything was new to me
the second dvd had some repeats and some other shyt..but it wasnt all that
the third dvd pimpin, pimpin is pure shyt, but heres the save...its not bad compared to that internet movie

Lisa lamp could take williams..im going to see what this jimmy carr duke brings to the comedy table
 9 years ago '08        #119
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
Steve harvey>>>katt williams..
 9 years ago '04        #120
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,977 | Props total: 3473 3473
But seriously when is the last time steve has been funny? It definitely wasnt the kings of comedy. Also he is lame and annoying on his morning show. All his old jokes and non funny characters. I have never been a fan of both. But from what i seen katt clips were funny and true.

Any clips of steve yet? Also When did he became a legend also?
To me These comedians all are better than harvey.
Eddie,martin.pyror,chapelle,
mitch hedberg,carlin,foxx,mac,katt,seinfeld,cedric,dl,ch ris rock,Joe rogan>>>> harvey

In no order

Last edited by ddash; 01-02-2009 at 11:03 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago