Katt Williams VS Steve Harvey At Comedy Battle New Years Eve 2008 [Video Posted!]

most viewed right now
 127
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 127
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #61
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30514 30514
 innovada1 said:
nah, katt was really going in on steve harvey, to the point where all of steve's dedicated fans "(45 and up) were leaving. lol. he was like "they called me coz his bi*ch a.ss wanted to have frankie beverly and maze, and he couldn't sell this bi*ch out". llolol. he went in on harvey for like 20 mins. talkin bout he had a front lace wig, and he finally took it off. hahahah. you could tell tho he was hurt that he had to jus leave the stage tho. felt bad for tha n*gga, all the lights cut on and sh*t. overall, good show for both. no destroying @ all.

Hold-da-fuk-up!!!??


They brought up the house lights on dude's set???


That is the equivalent of the 'hook' or the 'gong'.
 01-01-2009, 11:40 AM         #62
innovada1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah, he was speaking about how grateful he was to have fans, etc. and as soon as he finished, that sh*t jus turned on. he told the crowd he had to stop short, then n*ggas got mad, lol. as a matter a fact, katt came out like while harvey was on stage, and the whole place erupted. he did it like 3 times. but im sure he didnt like how steve tried to play him onm the time. btw he was also talkin about tpain, and how he is a "d*ck sucking breakdancer" lol. when they did the luda video, that n*gga was shook of katt, and left. katt was sayin that the whole video, he was in there via greenscreen. lol . "you dont see me luda and that n*gga in one scene". lol.
 9 years ago '07        #63
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30514 30514
 innovada1 said:
nah, he was speaking about how grateful he was to have fans, etc. and as soon as he finished, that sh*t jus turned on. he told the crowd he had to stop short, then n*ggas got mad, lol. as a matter a fact, katt came out like while harvey was on stage, and the whole place erupted. he did it like 3 times. but im sure he didnt like how steve tried to play him onm the time. btw he was also talkin about tpain, and how he is a "d*ck sucking breakdancer" lol. when they did the luda video, that n*gga was shook of katt, and left. katt was sayin that the whole video, he was in there via greenscreen. lol . "you dont see me luda and that n*gga in one scene". lol.
Well, Harvey said from 2 weeks ago that he was 1) going up first and 2) Doing between one hour to an hour-and-ten minutes on his set. So, i figure everyone knew how long harvey was gonna be up there.... how long was Katt up for? How long was he supposed to be up for?
 01-01-2009, 12:05 PM         #64
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 innovada1 said:
nah, katt was really going in on steve harvey, to the point where all of steve's dedicated fans "(45 and up) were leaving. lol. he was like "they called me coz his bi*ch a.ss wanted to have frankie beverly and maze, and he couldn't sell this bi*ch out". llolol. he went in on harvey for like 20 mins. talkin bout he had a front lace wig, and he finally took it off. hahahah. you could tell tho he was hurt that he had to jus leave the stage tho. felt bad for tha n*gga, all the lights cut on and sh*t. overall, good show for both. no destroying @ all.
Um, that's a bad thing. If you have respect...they will NEVER bring the house lights up on you! Katt lost if this happened.
 9 years ago '07        #65
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Harvey probably had some of his peeps on the crowd. You wouldnt boo cat for 50 bucks or maybe more or less?? Steve Harvey sucks and Im not saying this for cat, but because Steve Harvey REALLY sucks. As a matter of fact, in my house we call the vacuum Steve Harvey.
 01-01-2009, 12:16 PM         #66
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just like i thought. i bet my n*gga harvey got in that a.ss without using a cuss word. katt williams only funny to n*ggas that use to watch bet comedy lol
 01-01-2009, 12:17 PM         #67
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
damn pimp down pimp down
 9 years ago '07        #68
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30514 30514
 iThink said:
Um, that's a bad thing. If you have respect...they will NEVER bring the house lights up on you! Katt lost if this happened.
That's not even true. Now you are just making stuff up.


There is a time limit... i dunno why, i dunno who determines it. However, behind the curtain, backstage... there is either a light or a person signaling to the performer that their set is over and it's time to get off the stage. This is the case for the opening act, headliners and everyone in between. You don't follow those rules.... you will have a difficult time finding work.
 01-01-2009, 12:29 PM         #69
innovada1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CenterField said:
just like i thought. i bet my n*gga harvey got in that a.ss without using a cuss word. katt williams only funny to n*ggas that use to watch bet comedy lol
lol, man, steve harvey was cussin his a.ss off. he went to BET mode on n*ggas in the front row. like when DL used to host comic view. lol. that n*gga katt was like "i thought we wasn't cussin, when i saw steve cuss , im like "fu*k that sh*t then n*gga" lol. all the old heads were there for steve, young people for katt. simple as that. and they HAD to stop the show after a certain time, unless n*ggas was gonna come outta a couple more stacks to pay for extra time, for all the workers there. lol. i think not.

Steve harvey - 1:15
Katt Williams - 40 : 00

they jerked him on the intermission man, that was supposed to be 20 mins, and ended up being damn near 45 mins. katt was sayin some real sh*t tho, how n*ggas was hatin on himm to keep him from doing his set.
 9 years ago '07        #70
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
good thing steve won
hope katt retires cause hes wack as sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #71
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
come on now yall know that was a slanted crowd most of them were steve harvey fans that mean totally diferent personalities as far a comedy goes
thats like dl hughley getting on stage after the old martin lawrence

Steve is more of a comedian for our parents katt is more new age

I live in DC and alot of old heads buy the steve harvey comedian DVD aint no young n*ggas out here talking that steve harvey joint funny as S I-I i T


Last edited by six1twan; 01-01-2009 at 12:45 PM..
 01-01-2009, 12:51 PM         #72
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil Prince stay gettin fu*ked
 01-01-2009, 12:56 PM         #73
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InAMajorWay said:
lol Steve Harvey is a legend compared to Katt Williams, i knew Steve was going to murk him, its a one-sided affair
couldnt have said it better myself.
 9 years ago '07        #74
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30514 30514
 six1twan said:
come on now yall know that was a slanted crowd most of them were steve harvey fans that mean totally diferent personalities as far a comedy goes
thats like dl hughley getting on stage after the old martin lawrence

Steve is more of a comedian for our parents katt is more new age

I live in DC and alot of old heads buy the steve harvey comedian DVD aint no young n*ggas out here talking that steve harvey joint funny as S I-I i T

Really doesn't matter.... Katt is not that funny. He just isn't a good comedian. Just like Soulja Boy ain't really a good rapper.

I mean, what if it wasn't Steve Harvey, what if it was Chris Rock? Would it have made a difference as to who the funnier person is? What if it was Cedric? What if it was Bernie (r.i.p.), would it have mattered?

Katt is just not funny. His routine is pretty weak.
 01-01-2009, 01:13 PM         #75
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 innovada1 said:
nah, katt was really going in on steve harvey, to the point where all of steve's dedicated fans "(45 and up) were leaving. lol. he was like "they called me coz his bi*ch a.ss wanted to have frankie beverly and maze, and he couldn't sell this bi*ch out". llolol. he went in on harvey for like 20 mins. talkin bout he had a front lace wig, and he finally took it off. hahahah. you could tell tho he was hurt that he had to jus leave the stage tho. felt bad for tha n*gga, all the lights cut on and sh*t. overall, good show for both. no destroying @ all.
I busted out laughing when I read that.
 01-01-2009, 01:15 PM         #76
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of people are hating on katt williams.... have they not seen his dvds? are they just hatin on him cause they havnt seen him?

if you seen one of his dvds you would die of laughter... i can watch them over and over and over and still be dieing.

lotta fu*kin haterz in the building

eat a d*ck and die slow
 9 years ago '07        #77
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^jamie foxx would rip both these n*ggaz
i mean..like there are only a few good comedians left..like jamie foxx is one of them..chris roc (last stand up aside), dave chappelle (if he ever does comedy stand ups again), eddie griffin (so slept on)...the list is very small..fu*k it..they should just make a ACE of comedy..just to trump kings of comedy and get a whole new 4 up there....
 01-01-2009, 01:27 PM         #78
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
steve funny but he aint got my n*gga ced
 01-01-2009, 01:58 PM         #79
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Link Mothasucka!

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #80
txraised 
space
avatar space
space
$456 | Props total: 4 4
I just never felt like Kat was was that funny personally. He's kinda the only one out nowadays still doing dvd's but that don't mean he's the funniest out. The other big names in comedy don't have to do all that cause they getting big money. He would get k!lled by Chris Rock or Jamie and them other big names. I think he might actually be crazy tho if u heard the way he was talking before the show. They was clowning on Jamie's radio show.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy