Katt Williams VS Steve Harvey At Comedy Battle New Years Eve 2008 [Video Posted!]

most viewed right now
 100
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 100
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #41
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
This cant be!!! :angry12::angry12::angry12:
 01-01-2009, 01:13 AM         #42
DaddyF@tSax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who DIDNT see that sh*t comin?...but lemme ask you this though, did katt use some of the same material or was it all new sh*t?
 9 years ago '07        #43
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,666 | Props total: 6139 6139
link or die
 01-01-2009, 01:34 AM         #44
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaddyF@tSax said:
who DIDNT see that sh*t comin?...but lemme ask you this though, did katt use some of the same material or was it all new sh*t?
From the reports I got, here's how it went, Steve was the first one that went up with brand new fresh material and he was k!lling the crowd. He didn't say ONE BAD THING about katt williams, he even said he was a great comedian. So then after his performance, he gets off stage and Katt steps in and says something like "Thank you Mister Steve Harvey, I want to thank you for giving us 23 years of great comedy, too bad I can't say the same with your choice of cutting off all your hair" He had laughs off that but some booed to it. They say he did new material but it wasn't sh*t to what Harvey did. In fact, a lot of people either didn't laugh or booed at the man, It was a massacre, I'm not getting deep details about it but Katt Williams seemed mad as fu*k after the whole thing, he even made fun of some of the people who booed him and he just got booed at some more. I gotta see this damn DVD. This is just sad, Katt williams won't only retire, he'll be in his house smoking every drug known to man just to forget that sh*t.
 9 years ago '07        #45
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30484 30484
 Doc D said:
From the reports I got, here's how it went, Steve was the first one that went up with brand new fresh material and he was k!lling the crowd. He didn't say ONE BAD THING about katt williams, he even said he was a great comedian. So then after his performance, he gets off stage and Katt steps in and says something like "Thank you Mister Steve Harvey, I want to thank you for giving us 23 years of great comedy, too bad I can't say the same with your choice of cutting off all your hair" He had laughs off that but some booed to it. They say he did new material but it wasn't sh*t to what Harvey did. In fact, a lot of people either didn't laugh or booed at the man, It was a massacre, I'm not getting deep details about it but Katt Williams seemed mad as fu*k after the whole thing, he even made fun of some of the people who booed him and he just got booed at some more. I gotta see this damn DVD. This is just sad, Katt williams won't only retire, he'll be in his house smoking every drug known to man just to forget that sh*t.

Dude hasn't even starred in his on tv show yet... hasn't even starred in his own movie yet... did he have an HBO special???

How the f**k you gunna go to war and you are relatively unknown???

That whole midget-pimp sh*t he on is wack as f**k too


Dude's career is over... hopefully.
 01-01-2009, 02:16 AM         #46
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn pimp down pimp down
 01-01-2009, 02:24 AM         #47
innovada1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i went to the show. katt got jerked and had to stop his show early. and he didn't get the "serious" boo's. it went fromm boos to laugh. he was good. steve harvey was funny as hell too, he just had more time. katt didn't do anything old, all his material was new, he was talking about harvey, and saying direct things about detroit in general. harvey did the same thing as well, and a lil more. personally i think katt was not satisfied with how it ended, and will not make that his LAST standup.
 9 years ago '07        #48
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,666 | Props total: 6139 6139
propz on the info^

can't wait for that DVD to drop
 9 years ago '04        #49
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
re up a video i wanna see this bi*ch a.ss n*gga katt get destroyed
 9 years ago '07        #50
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,666 | Props total: 6139 6139
 eza said:
re up a video i wanna see this bi*ch a.ss n*gga katt get destroyed
it aint been upped yet nevermind a re up
 9 years ago '07        #51
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,402 | Props total: 21547 21547
He can't fu*k with the KANG!
 9 years ago '06        #52
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25857 25857
so was katt going str8 at him like dissing or was he just joke telling he made it seem like he was gonna murder Steve Harvey literally
 9 years ago '04        #53
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
everyones perception of sh*t is different, but props to dude who went an gave info... but yea i gotta see this for myself

its prolly gonna take forever for some footage to come out.
 9 years ago '07        #54
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 stogz said:
Dude hasn't even starred in his on tv show yet... hasn't even starred in his own movie yet... did he have an HBO special???

How the f**k you gunna go to war and you are relatively unknown???

That whole midget-pimp sh*t he on is wack as f**k too


Dude's career is over... hopefully.
:disdain23::slap:
 01-01-2009, 09:13 AM         #55
InAMajorWay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Steve Harvey is a legend compared to Katt Williams, i knew Steve was going to murk him, its a one-sided affair
 9 years ago '04        #56
jaybizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
i didnt hear about this what happened? were they supposed to have a comedy battle or something??? and was somebody suppose to retire if they lose??
 9 years ago '05        #57
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
naw i like katt williams but he like many artist, start gaining fame then they think theyre bigger than they really are. steve is old school. old heads love dude plus steve has a radio show to promote himself. katt is experiencing what soulja boy is feeling... no record sales... he living off the past. katt is still good but respect your elders, just like no comedian cant go at eddie murphy.. people see eddie murphy in those tight jackets looking funny, but that n*gga will eat any comedian
 01-01-2009, 09:49 AM         #58
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustleinc.com said:
naw i like katt williams but he like many artist, start gaining fame then they think theyre bigger than they really are. steve is old school. old heads love dude plus steve has a radio show to promote himself. katt is experiencing what soulja boy is feeling... no record sales... he living off the past. katt is still good but respect your elders, just like no comedian cant go at eddie murphy.. people see eddie murphy in those tight jackets looking funny, but that n*gga will eat any comedian
:applause: trill talk right there
 9 years ago '04        #59
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 373 373
I think alot people already didn't like how Katt Williams was coming at Steve Harvey anyway. So, there probably was already some baised folks in the crowd before the show started.
 01-01-2009, 10:36 AM         #60
innovada1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah, katt was really going in on steve harvey, to the point where all of steve's dedicated fans "(45 and up) were leaving. lol. he was like "they called me coz his bi*ch a.ss wanted to have frankie beverly and maze, and he couldn't sell this bi*ch out". llolol. he went in on harvey for like 20 mins. talkin bout he had a front lace wig, and he finally took it off. hahahah. you could tell tho he was hurt that he had to jus leave the stage tho. felt bad for tha n*gga, all the lights cut on and sh*t. overall, good show for both. no destroying @ all.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy