Katt Williams VS Steve Harvey At Comedy Battle New Years Eve 2008 [Video Posted!]

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
12724 pageviews
138 comments

SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
Katt Williams VS Steve Harvey At Comedy Battle New Years Eve 2008 [Video Posted!]

[pic - click to view]

http://www.hiphoprx.com/2 .. ing-of-comedy/

[pic - click to view]

Katt Williams and Steve Harvey will be taking each other to the stage in a comedy beef for the “2008 Championship of Comedy featuring Steve Harvey & Katt Williams” show on New Years Eve December 31st, 2008 at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, MI.

The younger and more controversial Katt Williams, 37, has led the way in this comedy beef with an audio diss talking trash about the more seasoned, proclaimed King of Comedy, Steve Harvey, 52, who’ll be 53 in January.

“Steve Harvey first I’d like to say thank you to you because you didn’t have to accept this… you have been the ‘King of Comedy’ for as long as we’ve had one… I am honored… and I don’t know why people made this a championship… I wanna apologize for what’s gone happen,” Williams said directing his apology at Steve Harvey. “But the second that you get on stage… I need you to understand that that’s your final time as the ‘King of Comedy.’ Water seeks its own level, you can’t stop it playboy. It is what it is, so I hope you’re ready. I hope you got a team of writers. You gonna need about six or seven of ‘em.. they gonna need a couple cups of coffee, they probably gone need some illegalities, but the one thing that’s not gone happen is you not gone beat me, it’s not possible the only thing you can do is forfeit… I know you must have been happy when it looked like Katt Williams wasn’t gone show up, but anytime you count me out you’ve mis-counted.”

“Maybe you can get on stage and pretend that you’re handing the crown off to me,” added Williams.

The comedian went on to tell Steve Harvey that he should notify his radio listeners that this really won’t be a championship at all and the reason he should hand over the crown is because he’s going to lose anyway saying, “Consider yourself warned.”

Ending off his audio on an infamous note, “Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, anything is possible unless you’re trying to beat me,” stated the voice of Katt Williams on the audio clip.

[pic - click to view]

Katt Williams Talks Trash About Steve Harvey, ''Your Final Time as the King of Comedy'' (TALKING TRASH ABOUT T-PAIN & STEVE HARVEY): AUDIO HERE

[pic - click to view]

Katt Williams Talks Trash About Steve Harvey, ''The Only Thing You CAN do is FORFEIT..This a f!ght you CAN'T win'' (TALKING TRASH ABOUT STEVE HARVEY & APOLOGIZING FOR WHATS GONNA HAPPEN) : AUDIO HERE

[pic - click to view]

Katt Williams Talks Trash About Steve Harvey, ''Float like a Butterfly, Sting like a bee. Anything is possible - UNLESS YOU TRYINA BEAT ME'' : AUDIO HERE

Kat Williams Vs Steve Harvey New Years Eve Comedy Roasting!

marcusaka50 said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://www.worldstarhipho .. 3bULgDgUhQ6OKx-Part 1

Kat Williams Goes In A T-Pain At New Years Eve "T-Pain Sucks D*ck"

[pic - click to view]

http://www.worldstarhipho .. F9p197p0X53Ku8-Part 2

Last edited by Wasted; 01-04-2009 at 06:32 PM..

138 comments for "Katt Williams VS Steve Harvey At Comedy Battle New Years Eve 2008 [Video Posted!]"

12-31-2008, 01:39 PM         #2
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn...i can't wait to hear Katt Williams get on Steve Harvey about them tacky a.ss MC hammer lookn suits he be wearing...u know he gonna take it there:foodanddrink6:
 9 years ago '05        #3
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
damn I wanna see this sh*t..
 9 years ago '04        #4
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Katt Williams going to slaughter him
 9 years ago '07        #5
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
katt is trash
 12-31-2008, 02:07 PM         #6
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So they're just going to insult people.

Sounds funny[End Sarcasm\]

I couldn't care for either. Lets see Katt Williams go up against someone with real wit.

Steve Harvey? LOL.

Throw this over rated slapstick c*nt in against Jimmy Carr.
 9 years ago '04        #7
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
wait till ya see results
 9 years ago '07        #8
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 NahLij said:
So this is gonna be like Steve Harvey and Katt Williams in a ribbing session or will one perform and then the other? Either way, I think Katt will get more cheers based off the audience being in his generational corner. Truth is the younger people will want to see the younger person take out the OG. But if it's one perform then the other goes, I dont know, Steve be having his sh*t together and sometimes it seems like Katt be rambling. Funny as hell but rambling where Steves just get you and get you again. So show for show, I think the Vet will have the better show.
steve harvey said he will be going first and wont say anything about katt

9 years ago '04        #9
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
internet dating was the worst movie i saw in the past 2 years...
thats bcuz Lil Romeo wrote the script. There was some BAD bi*ches in that movie tho, and katt is still pretty funny in that movie even tho it seemed like he went off the script a lot
 9 years ago '04        #10
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
well i heard katt hasnt had any new material in 2 years. i also heard people have walked out on him during his shows. Katt Williams is kinda beside himself now.
 9 years ago '04        #11
txraised 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 4 4
Katt aint really been that funny to me. I get tired of the fake pimp thing and he kinda old to be acting like he's a new kid on the block. He's damn near forty. And there's other people that are funnier with fresher material.
 12-31-2008, 02:54 PM         #12
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this going to be televised i got satelite this is going to be some funny sh*t
 12-31-2008, 03:19 PM         #13
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steve Harvey dont got sh*t on katt
 9 years ago '04        #14
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:
is this going to be televised i got satelite this is going to be some funny sh*t
I heard on Jamie Foxx's sattelite radio show its gonna be on DVD 2009
 9 years ago '07        #15
eggosiazon 
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 0 0
not sure who to vote for...prob steve harvey though.
 9 years ago '07        #16
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
them n*ggaz on the foxxhole already clowned the fu*k outta Katt Williams, I'd rather see him come on their show and try and hold his own
 9 years ago '08        #17
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12267 12267
My lil bro going to c this tonite
 12-31-2008, 04:38 PM         #18
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NahLij said:
^^
Or put Katt up against a old tape of George Carlin.
He'd still lose. Haha.
True, I stay laughin at Carlin.
 12-31-2008, 04:39 PM         #19
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh, and Steve Harvey's a fu*kin punk. He came to my high school to perform, he was awful. Some people even booed.
 9 years ago '04        #20
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,814 | Props total: 20468 20468
Steve would destroy this dude easily....and I like Katt too...but Harvey got this....
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago